All Comments on 'Wet Currents'

by Mrpintpea

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That story sunk with the canoes.

TwentysevenTwentyseven9 months ago

Man, what a life this guy has.

Gmann006Gmann0069 months ago

this isnt a story this is you

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is a sincere pointer that I hope you consider, as this is your first story: Forget second person narration. Do some research on it; the broad consensus is that it's off-putting to the majority of readers.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Get help you are seriously fucked up in your head.

OOAAOOAA9 months ago

Good story!

I was expecting an angrier reaction from him that makes her stop everything together... And a crisis between them for the actions done... His feelings making him devastated and getting really upset with her...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The point of view hurts my head. Dang.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Writing's good--narrative and dialogue, all the structural parts.

Following the schematic of the psychological twists and turns ended with a logical conclusion, but...that doesn't make me a fan of the plot. Some find the cuckold genre extremely entertaining and erotic, and sometimes I'm one of them--but not this time. My bad.

Keep writing, though.

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It is sad to read a desperate story by a writer with such self loathing. I skimmed to see if the husband would become a man. I should have just ignored this crap.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I stopped reading after she sat in the assholes lap on page one . What I don’t get is why the hell would he tolerate his wife and her blatant disregard of him ? If he wasn’t going to MAN up and at least confront the slut and the asshole why wouldn’t he at least load his shit back into the cable and take off leaving the slut the two assholes there ? That would have sent a clear message to the three of them that you were not a cuckolded wimpy frightened little boy but instead a man who did your gender proud ?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I’m going to compliment you on your ability to write well, as that was truly a well written story and showed your talents as a writer, especially given that it’s a first submission. That said, it will not fare well in this category. It paints the main character as a whiny little wimp that has no backbone whatsoever and forecasts his future in an extraordinarily sub-human way. Without any vocalization of protest from him, even when discussed privately, and without any hint of disagreement or truthful insight expressing his emotions she is underrated the impression that all’s well and that he actually enjoyed the betrayal, humiliation, abuse, and depravity of being force fed her urine and the assholes cum. You expressed his true feelings to the reader but only to the reader. We, the reader, knows he is totally hated her slutty behavior as well as despising the assholes, even that he is mortified and deeply conflicted by the turmoil of mental and physical torture they inflicted upon him, she nor the assholes know how deeply they have damaged his self worth and social balance. The only respectable thing left to do after that is to challenge the superior male to a fight, you’ll lose badly but still have a bit of dignity left and would retain a shred of respect from everyone involved. Then as a final display of manhood you can pack your canoe and leave the three of them behind find a lawyer and cut that cancerous growth of a wife out of your life for good. P.S. you shouldn’t write in the 3rd person as it doesn’t flow well, your telling the story to your readers not to your wife. Also you should post your stories in the proper category. You have the potential to be a great writer as you have the talent, keep writing.

MrpintpeaMrpintpea9 months agoAuthor

Thanks folks, when I began writing this, it wasn't supposed to be published here. Instead it was intended as a bit of an exercise, and an overly contrived attempt at elucidating how I see an "ideal" cuckold scenario playing out. It was intended to give my own wife an idea of the kind of thing that turns me on. I never actually expect her to act this way of course - it's just not who she is, and I won't push it. Thanks for your feedback

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Not for me. I cannot understand any man watch willingly as his wife has sex with another man and then humiliates himself even more.

Why do these pathetic little men marry in the first place if they don’t want a monogamous relationship.

Same for the women. Women control the availability and quantity of sex, so it’s women who choose to behave like prostitutes. In this case, they then take things to a more extreme level. If you want to have multiple partners, why marry in the first place.

Will certainly not read any more of your stories.

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

An ideal Cuck scenario who involve the cuck growing a set, slaughtering a bull, and divorcing the bitch wife.

MrpintpeaMrpintpea8 months agoAuthor

I'm actually really thankful for the constructive criticism vis-a-vis making my story and writing style better. A lot of it has been quite enlightening. Unfortunately, what I fail to comprehend is the degree of hate by dudes who read a cuckold story (tagged clearly as such), and then are surprised/dismayed/outraged by the content. Am I missing something about how this site works?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous