Wet Dream

Story Info
Cheating hubby retires from work and develops bladder issues.
5.6k words
4.49
34.4k
34

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here


@2020 by Brenda Goodwin

(This story deals with fem-dom, sissification, diaper wetting. If that offends you please read something else.)

*

"You're still playing that World of Warcraft game I see. Well, I am going to bed."

"That's OK hun, I got a new "white-noise" machine so the noises won't keep you up. Just put in the earbuds on the side table and I will turn it on for you."

"I don't know why you can't just play on the computer downstairs in the den?"

"George, you know I prefer my computer here in the bedroom. The den is your room. This is a gaming computer. It's a lot faster than yours. Besides, you just say that so you can lay there and masturbate anyway. So go ahead. I wont be watching what you are doing. I need to concentrate on the game. I am with a group of players on a new quest."

I decided to try the earbuds to help me relax. "Fuck her anyway. I don't care," I thought as I put the little wireless buds in and crawled into our soft king-size bed. I knew we wouldn't be having any sex anyway. After 35 years of marriage, once she got through menopause her sex drive had completely dried up. I think we fucked maybe two times in the past 3 years.

I wasn't to bothered by it anyway. After all, I spent the last 15 years traveling for work at least 2 times a month and banging every cute piece of ass I could find. Mostly straight sex but occasionally some kinkier stuff, even visiting a couple of leather clubs in different towns to find some submissive bitch to tie up and fuck. Not to mention a few gals from the different company offices I visited.

I was a VP of sales for a national company and traveled to our offices in about 25 states regularly. I did love my wife but I always had a strong sex drive that she couldn't keep up with. Gayle was a great trophy wife for years, and we did raise a fine family and all that normal stuff, but we just never had the great sex I desired. Anything other than vanilla, missionary style sex was "weird" to her.

So I slipped under the covers and wrapped a hand around my nice hard 5" dick and stroked a bit. The noise in the ear buds was like nice soothing waves falling on the beach. I thought of that gal a couple years ago in San Diego. The black haired girl I fucked on the beach there. She did have a hot bod, that's for sure. Soon I was grabbing the little washrag off the side table and pumping a nice load into it.

I noticed my wife look over and smile as I fell sleep. The next few nights were pretty much reruns. She played her games and I jerked off. A few days later I was stroking but couldn't stay hard enough to finish. I figured I was just over tired from work, and went to sleep. I wouldn't have to worry about that much longer. I was now just 10 days from retiring.

The next night was more of the same. WTF! I never had a problem staying hard before. Well, might as well just go to sleep.

"George! George! Wake up damn it"

Gayle was shaking me awake and seemed mad. "What, What time is it? Is the house on fire?" As I pulled out the ear buds, I felt it. The bed was wet under me.

"You just wet the bed. That's what. Quick get the sheets up before it ruins the mattress. What's going on? Is something wrong with you. You've never done that before. Go clean up while I change the bed!"

I went to the bathroom and stripped out of my wet pajama bottoms and pissed some more. After cleaning myself up I grabbed another pajama bottom and went back to bed. "I'm really sorry Gayle. I think I was dreaming that we were out somewhere and I went to the bathroom to take a leak. That's when you woke me. I can't believe I actually peed."

"Well I will forgive you this time, but if it happens again you are going to the doctors. I refuse to sleep in a wet bed!"

"OK, OK. I'm sure it was just an odd occurrence."

It happened again 2 nights later and Gayle called and made a doctors appointment with some kind of specialist. She said that she informed them of the wetting and lack of hardness, lol. It was not until next Wednesday.

I got home from work Friday, and greeted Gayle with a kiss as always. Dinner smelled great and she seemed in a good mood. We had our usual evening in. I watched some sports while she did whatever it was she did.

I finally decided it was time for bed and went upstairs to the bedroom. Gayle was playing her game and paused it when I entered. "The bag on the bed is for you. Maybe it will help till we get to the doctor next week."

I opened it to find a pack of Attends, adult diapers. "What the hell is this all about. I'm not gonna wear these to bed."

"Then I guess you are sleeping on the couch tonight, because I am not going to roll over onto a wet spot again. And you better put something on the couch so you don't hurt the leather!"

"Oh fine, I will wear one. You are right. I shouldn't force you to be uncomfortable too.

"You want help putting it on?"

"I think I can figure it out. I did diaper our kids, remember?"

"OK, you go to bed, I'm gonna play a while longer. Don't forget your earbuds."

Hoping I wouldn't be disappointed again tonight, I at least hoped to jerk off before sleeping. I slipped into the bathroom and opened up the diaper and checked the tabs before putting it on. I barely got the last tape in place and felt myself getting hard in the soft folds of the diaper.

I tried to be invisible as I snuck back to the bed. I really didn't want Gayle to see me in it. Of course she turned around in her desk chair as soon as I appeared and even worse, she seemed to have a strange grin as she saw me.

"Why don't you model them for me Georgie?" She teased.

Blushing, I wanted nothing of it and quickly got into bed, plugging in my earbuds. I certainly didn't want her to see that I was tenting out the front of the diaper a bit. It was hard to reach inside and stroke but it felt great rubbing the soft inner material against my dick. I groaned a bit as I came hard into the diaper. Harder than I had in a long time. But, as morning came I was I a very wet diaper. I guess I did need some protection.

Gayle woke me up by pulling my ear buds out. "Looks like my baby wet her diaper pretty good she teased. I think a little even leaked out the side. You better get up and shower. And while you are in there you better shave your crotch as best you can, otherwise you may be more susceptible to a diaper rash. If you want you can use the hair remover cream. That way it wont itch when it grows back.

I read the directions on the Nair and spread it on myself. After waiting the recommended time I hoped in the shower just as it started to burn a bit. It was strange not seeing any hair around my dick after all these years.

Gayle must have heard the shower go off and was suddenly standing there with a towel for me. "Wow, you look good like that, hun. Maybe even bigger," she said with a smile. After I was dry she led me back to the bed and stroked me until I got hard. "Before I get carried away let's see if you remember how to lick a clitty George!" She spread her legs and pulled down my head to her crotch. As I licked her for the first time in years, it occurred to me that she was also smooth as a baby down there.

After she came she allowed me to fuck her, but for the first time ever she was on top. Mmm, I thought, maybe I wont be giving up all sex after I retire if she is coning back around to enjoying it again. I soon squirted my load in her, and we both rested a bit before going down to breakfast.

A pretty boring Saturday, although Gayle went out to buy a new dress for the retirement party. We ordered a pizza, watched TV a bit and headed upstairs. Gayle grabbed a diaper from the bag and holding it up, turned to me. "Let me help you with this tonight Georgie!" She opened it up on the bed and told me to get naked. After the mornings sex, I figured OK. If that's whats turning her on I might as well go for it.

I stripped and laid on the bed over the diaper. She came back to the bed but now had some baby powder and and diaper rash cream with her. She rubbed the cream all around my bottom. She did seem to spend some extra time around my bottom hole. By the time she coated my cock and scrotum I was already getting hard. She playfully slapped at it saying, "none of that Georgie, save it for morning." Then she coated me with baby powder and tucked my cock between my legs before trapping it there with a snug, and tightly fastened diaper. .

I went to get under the covers and she told me she wasn't done yet. She reached into a shopping bag she had brought home with her. "After it leaked a bit last night we need another layer of protection. I tried to get you a diaper cover that was plain white but they were all too big for you. This is all they had that would fit you"

She came over to the bed and started to fit a pair of bright pink pantys with rows of ribbon on the bottom and a plastic liner up my legs.

"Do I really have to wear them," I moaned.

"Yes you do until I can find something else, or you stop waking up wet. Oh they look so cute on you. Like a little baby girl. I should call you Georgia instead."

When she finished laughing I told her to enjoy it now because after I see the Dr. we will figure this out and this diaper shit will end.

She put my ear buds in and kissed me goodnight and started went to her computer. I thought nothing of it and reached down to play but could hardly feel myself with the added layers. But they felt so nice and satiny. I felt myself stirring but couldn't quite get hard the way I was tucked down. I soon drifted to sleep listening to the waterfall sounds. They sounded like they were talking to me. I certainly never saw her taking pictures of me before she came to bed.

Sunday morning came and I was totally wet again. It felt kinda nice being wet and the plastic panty kept it nice and warm. I was enjoying the feeling and rubbing over the outside of the panty when Gayle woke up and noticed. "Does my baby like her pretty panty?"

"Oh I was just checking if it was dry darling. But it does feel nice and soft." Why did I admit that damn it.

"Really, well maybe I should get you some nice soft satiny pantys to wear during the day. I bet that now that you are all smooth, they will feel amazing on your skin."

"No that's ok. You don't need to do that. I'm fine with my cotton boxers." It did sound like fun to wear something soft like that, but what the fuck. I'm a man and will wear boxers as always. I hope I sounded sincere.

I thought we were going to have sex again, after my shower, but I came out to find Gayle already dressed. "I'm going to the grocery and do the shopping Georgia. You can make yourself some breakfast. Do me a favor though. Do the dishes and take care of the kitchen and put a load of laundry in for me."

Her innocent eyes look told me she really wanted me to help out. "OK, if you insist I will take care of it. I need to do the lawn today too."

I took care of the kitchen and laundry and was starting the lawn when she pulled into the attached garage. I asked if she wanted help and she just waved me off. When I had finished the lawn I went in and found she had made tuna salad for lunch. I downed a sandwich and a half and a glass of milk and went to shower off the sweat from mowing.

I went to get dressed and found a pair of satiny purple pantys on the bed. They had lace trimming on the leg openings and a lace insert above the crotch. I felt how smooth they were in and out. So soft, I thought. She must have put them out for me so I guess I should please her and wear them. Maybe I will get some more sex if I do. Let's face it, after I am retired I am not going to get any on the road anymore. I better treat her well so she wants more. I slipped on the panty and some sweats and went downstairs.

"Did you find the present I left you Georgia?"

"Yes, thank you. And I did put them on for you. But please stop calling me that?"

"Calling you what?"

"You know, Georgia."

"Well sweetheart, you are wearing women's pantys, and you did have pink frothy pantys over your diaper so maybe George isn't fitting for you anymore. I kind of like Georgia."

"Whatever!"

She grabbed me by the ear like a child and said, 'don't you whatever me. If you are acting like a baby girl I will treat you like one. Now go finish the laundry." She gave me a swat on the ass as she sent me off in the direction of the laundry room.

Calling after me she said, "and you should be grateful I took the time to buy you those pretty pantys!"

That evening we went upstairs for bed. She told me to take off my sweats and show her the pantys I was wearing. She ran her hands over the smooth purple satin and my member began to strain at the fabric. "Okay Georgia sweety, up on the bed."

Fuck. As I got on the bed she grabbed a diaper. "Pantys off girl!"

I slid them off and set my ass on the unfolded diaper. She started with the baby cream and powder. She then slid something she called a booster pad inside the diaper and tucked my semi hard cock back under me again. I was soon pinned tight as she then pulled up the fluffy pink diaper cover again. She took off her clothes and put on a really short baby doll nightie with no pantys and sat in her computer chair and booted it up.

"I want you over here on your knees. Baby girl is gonna lick mommy while she is on line."

It was certainly a command not a request and I went and knelt before her. She made me back under her desk and before pushing my earbuds in told me to get busy. I always loved the taste of pussy and was soon lost licking to the rhythms in ears. I good tell from her thighs squeezing my head tight and the extra flow of her juices when she came. And she must have cum at half dozen times. My knees were sore and my tongue was tired before I was released from my under desk prison and allowed to go to bed. I could feel that my diaper was already wet as I crawled under the cover and fell asleep.

Monday was a regular work day and nothing unusual happened. I was diapered as usual but didn't spend time under the desk. I didn't get to play with myself either, which was something I wanted to remember to do before she secured me so tightly in my diaper.

I showered Tuesday morning and went to dress. As I opened my drawer for a pair of boxers, all I saw was a rainbow of pantys and panty girdles. I grabbed the plainest pair of white ones I could find. Gayle came in as soon as I pulled them up and remarked how good looked on me.

"They will look better if you adjust a bit Georgia. Here let me help you. These are made to fit snug." She reached in and pushed my dick to the back and popped my balls somehow so they didn't show and pulled the panty up tight.. "There. That's how they are supposed to fit. Now get dressed and get to work. I will see you at the restaurant at 2pm."

"What happened to my boxers? And what id someone notices?"

"Your boxers are all cut up and in the trash. You can get more if you stop needing diapers. As long as I have to put up with a hubby that needs baby diapers, you will wear what I say is that clear?"

"Yes Gayle."

"And who the hell is going to notice them! Are you planning to run through the office without pants off to celebrate your retirement. I am sure your secretary, Jennifer, would love that."

"No, I'm doing anything stupid like that."

"Good! Now get dressed. Coffees ready and I will have breakfast ready in 5."

"OK. You know I can't wait to see the new dress you bought for the party. I am looking forward to seeing you in it."

"Yes, and that's another reason you need to stay tucked away down there. You don't want to be tenting your pants at your party when you see me in it." She headed for the kitchen with a laugh as I finished dressing in my fanciest suit, and then had some breakfast before my last drive to work.

It would be my last day at work and I was looking forward to saying goodbye to old friends and acquaintances. The company was hosting the retirement party for me at a local restaurant. We were basically closing at 1 to give everyone time to get there. I was antsy all morning as the smooth panty girdle was keeping me smoldering in my pants all morning. I was basically cruising the office shaking hands and getting hugs, mostly from the employees that would not be there later. About 20 of the top brass would be there and of course my personal assistant Jennifer. Due to her loyalty, I pushed for her to be allowed to replace me. It was approved and would be announced at the event.

A little about Gayle and myself is probably in order. I was the proof that short guys good rise to the top in the corporate world. At just 5'6 and still only a 28 inch waist I was short and thin. It didn't take long for my sales ability and some extra efforts to take me up the ladder. I was definitely a go-getter from the start. My boyish good looks never seemed to fade as I still could pass for 50. Sure my hair was a bit long, and I couldn't grow a beard if I wanted to, but it never stopped me from closing big deals with taller snooty corporate execs I dealt with.

Gayle was 2 inches taller than me without heels on, with a gym toned body. She spent an hour a day at the gym. After all, she didn't work and needed something to do during the day, especially after the kids were gone. She was a perfect size 8, and had the prettiest eyes ever, and a smile that would make one weak in the knees. Too bad about how menopause affected her. But then maybe she was coming out of that. So,I guess we should both be thanking our late parents for our good genes.

When I got to the restaurant with Jennifer, we went to the bar and Mike, the CEO was there. I went and shook hands and he bought us drinks. We had a little small talk as others trickled in. Just as the hostess was ushering us to the private backroom, Gayle made her entrance. All eyes seemed to turn her ways as she walked over to me wearing a sequined red body-con dress that missed her knees by a few inches. With her 3" heels she towered over me as we embraced and she leaned down to kiss me. She gave Mike a casual hug, but her hugging Jenifer like a long lost lover almost made me swoon. She finished by giving Jennifer a little kiss on the lips after whispering something in her ear.

So, anyway, we all ended up in the private room for a great lunch and some, thankfully short, speeches in my honor. I got up to speak last. I thanked everyone for their work and dedication to building a great sales force. I finished by announcing Jennifer as my replacement and I think she almost fainted. The hug and kiss I got form her was almost as nice as the severance package I received from Mike.

I had a few more drinks during and after the dinner, and was feeling pretty good. At least until Gayle whispered in my ear to be careful how much I drank. "You certainly wouldn't want to have an accident in your pantys. And remember you have a Dr. appointment tomorrow."

We finally said our goodbyes and headed home with Gayle driving, of course. She did mention on the way home that she had invited Jennifer to dinner Saturday.

I wasn't really in need of dinner after the late luncheon, and booted up my computer in my den. Through the speakers I could hear that same white noise stuff that I listened to at night. I would ask Gayle about it later. I checked some usual stuff, like the stock market and sports scores and thought I might look at some good ole porn. But lets make sure Gayle doesn't have anything planned.

From the door of the den I called out to her. "Hey honey, do you have anything planned? I want to get some planning and stuff done on the computer. And why do I hear that noise stuff we use at bedtime on here?"

No, I am just gonna play WOW for a while. You should change out of your suit if your going to be lounging around though. And yes, I loaded the program on your computer to help you concentrate. Now come up and change!"

12