Wet Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went upstairs and she helped me take off my suit and tie and unbutton my shirt. She handed me some sweat pants and a tee shirt, but pushed my hands away when I started to pull the panty girdle down. "Unless you want a diaper now, I suggest you leave those on. And, if you are a good girl maybe we can have some fun later."

I went back down to the den and signed back on. The normal old stuff I used to read wasn't getting me hard for some reason. Maybe because I was still pretty buzzed from the drinks I had earlier. I decided to see what I cold find about guys in diapers. Why did I decide to do that. I would be done with them after seeing the Doc tomorrow anyway. But I seemed driven to it. So much popped up in the google search, I didn't know where to start.

I somehow settled on a story about some guy who dressed in all sorts of frilly baby shit. Nope not for me I told myself. I'm not gonna need them much longer. Then there was a story that popped up about a guy who had a car accident and lost bladder control as a result. His girlfriend dumped him but he met a nurse at his doctors office that gave him her phone # and said to call her.

Apparently she liked to dress guys in diapers and and have sex with them. The story started to get me hard. Well as hard as it could still tucked away. I was reading through the story and my eyes started to droop. I guess I drank a bit too much, and soon fell asleep in my desk chair.

I don't know how long I was asleep when Gayle was suddenly shaking my shoulder and yelling at me. What I didn't know is that she found me asleep and wet and before waking me she had skimmed over the story that was still up on my screen.

"Wake up Georgia, you fucking peed all over your clothes and your chair."

I jumped up from being startled and tried to apologize.

"Clean this mess up properly and meet me in the bedroom. And you had better do a good job. Now hurry up."

"Can't I at least change first?"

"NO!. Now get to it!"

"OK, OK, relax. It's no big deal."

""No big deal? You pissed all over your office. I don't know what to do with you. Good thing you are seeing the Dr. tomorrow. Now get to it!"

She headed upstairs, seeming quite pissed (no pun intended) at me. I got some cleaning supplies and made sure the office was thoroughly cleaned, dreading going upstairs to face her wrath. But I really wanted out of my wet pants and girdle. I shut off the computer and went up to her.

I entered the room and started to undress. I pulled off my wet sweat pants, then my socks and tee shirt. As I went to peel off the wet panty girdle she stopped me.

She was seated in the straight back chair at her vanity. "Come stand in front right in front of me Georgia. Now!"

I meekly walked to wear she sat.

"I am furious with you. I dressed beautifully for your special day and this is how you repay me. I was evening going to suck your cock and let you fuck me tonight. Then you go and pee all over your man cave. Well you blew it."

Even as irate as she was, and certainly she had good reason to be, she looked so hot sitting in her dark red bra and panty with thigh high stockings on. I guess I did kinda fuck up.

Before I knew what happened she grabbed my arm and yanked me down over her lap. The next thing I knew, she grabbed a hairbrush from her vanity and started swatting my upturned ass. I yelped as the first blows hit and tried to stop her with my hand. The result was a whack on the hand before she grabbed it and forced it up behind my back. She then hooked a leg over mine keeping me firmly on her lap and started on my ass again.

The wet panty girdle didn't offer any cushioning from the sharp blows. It was all I could do to keep from crying, begging her to stop. Pleading with her until I was actually brought to tears.

Only then did she put down the brush. Before letting me up she peeled back the rear of the girdle. "Yes that's a nice deep red for your sissy baby ass. Now stand up and thank me for not punishing you more."

She pulled my girdle up tight and I was allowed to stand. "Thank you for being kind and not spanking me any more Gayle. I am sorry for fucking up."

Why don't you try it again and say Mummy Gayle or Miss Gayle. It will sound more sincere. In fact I think now that you are retired and I am your boss, not the company, I think I would like to hear Miss Gayle used regularly. And if this wetting keeps up Mummy Gayle will continue to be acceptable."

"Yes Mummy Gayle, Thank you for my spanking Miss Gayle." I was still trying to calm down from the punishment. I haven't been spanked since I was a child.

Miss Gayle but a diaper on the bed and told me to lay down as it was time to get dressed for bed. "Can I take the wet panty girdle off first?"

"I think you forgot something you are supposed to say, so no. You will wear them under your diaper tonight."

She soon had me diapered and dressed in the pink diaper cover with all the ruffles. "Go to the kitchen and bring me a glass of wine. And bring me a large bottle of water with it Georgia!"

As I went to do as she asked I wondered why I let her spank me like that. I should have been able to stop her. "What the fuck?" I thought.

I brought her the wine and a large Smart Water bottle. water. She took a sip of wine and told me to have some water.

"I was really looking forward to some hot sex tonight, but you sure to fucked that up baby. Now you get to go back under the desk and please me, but not until that bottle is empty. And I am anxious to feel your tongue so you better be expedient about it. So get to drinking. You want to wet your self. You will be swimming by morning."

It must have taken 20 minutes to drink it all and my belly was bloated as I crawled backwards under her desk. I could smell her beautiful aroma as she scooted her chair up, trapping my head between her legs. She had removed her pantys and I found her pussy as moist as I have ever seen it. My bladder was leaking into my diaper as I licked and tongued her to one orgasm after the other while she casually did something on her computer.

When she finally had enough, she pushed away and let me up to stretch my sore legs. She also notice how full my diaper was getting, as it was sagging in my panty. I was told to lay down again, and she changed my diaper but left me in the panty girdle. She pulled me up from the bed and led me out and down the hall. We went into the guest bedroom and she informed me that I would have to sleep in there this night. And added that if I didn't like it she still had her hairbrush handy.

"Yes Mummy Gayle," I submissively replied. She put me in the bed and left, returning shortly with my ear buds. My bottom was sore from the spanking and felt so warm from the wetness held in by the panty girdle. After the long days events I would quickly fall into a deep sleep. Accompanied only by the pretty waterfall sounds feeding through my ears.

I woke up early the next morning with my ass burning and itching. My diaper was soaked and I was almost in tears. "Gayle, I need to get up now OK," I yelled out. But I got no reply. I tried again a few minutes later and still no answer.

'Please Mummy Gayle," I called out again. "May I get up now? Please? My bottom is burning hot."

This got a reply. Gayle popped my door open and said, "Now that you remember how to speak to me, yes you may. Go to the bathroom and I will help yo in a minute."

I went in the bathroom and waited a minute or two for her. She showed up and stripped me out of the wet diaper and girdle and examined my sore bottom. "Looks like you got a bit of diaper rash like a naughty baby. Can't say you don't deserve it. Take a good shower and I will put something on it to help. You will be itchy for a couple days I'm afraid. And wash out that girdle while you are in there."

I met her in the bedroom after my shower. She had a diaper on the bed and the baby cream and powder at the ready. She soothed my red bottom with the cream and powdered me heavily, then went to pin up the diaper.

"Hey I cant wear that now, I have to go to the Dr. in an hour. I will just wear a panty."

"Not today young lady. Its a diaper all day till you heal. Otherwise, the diaper cream will soak through to your pants."

When she had me diapered and wearing the ruffled panty she handed me a pair of light weight khakis and a polo shirt, telling me to get dressed as she went to make breakfast.

When I got to the kitchen I remarked how I was worried the bulky diaper would show through the light pants, but she just smiled and said that no one would notice me anyway. She also pointed out that sweat pants would make me too warm and itch too much.

Great, so now I had to meet a new doctor wearing a diaper under a pink diaper panty.

Could this get any worse. Watch this space and see.


12