Wet Dream

Story Info
Nihrae pisses herself in the wee hours of the morning.
1.3k words
4.55
16k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nihrae stood in the entryway of the "Adroit Collective," a shady human-breeding operation that was either disguised as a cult or marketed as a cult - Nihrae didn't know what the laws were for it on that world, but the captain had made a point not to send any humans to their compound, delivery or otherwise. Since Nihrae was the newest non-human on staff, she was usually the one sent. The captain had implemented a buddy system, and Nihrae had picked up her new partner, an anth man named Azriel, just before this delivery. Azriel was about five centimeters shorter than Nihrae, with tanned skin, inky black eyes, and a large, leathery set of batlike wings on his back.

Nihrae didn't know what to think of Azriel yet; he hadn't spoken much on the ride there, probably because he'd been desperate to pee the whole way. He had to go so badly that Nihrae could smell exactly what he'd been drinking: beer, and a lot of it. He'd let out a little on their quick mid-air pit stop, but only twenty minutes later he was squirming again.

Nihrae was a renoige - though many humanoids oversimplified that to "cat people." She was tall and well-muscled, with a long flexible tail, short dark gray fur covering her body, catlike pointed ears, reflective yellow-green eyes, and waist-length, light gray hair on her head, swept into a side ponytail. Nihrae wore a thick knitted top and plain green sweat pants. It seemed unusual to her that she'd wear her nightclothes on a delivery, but she pushed the thought out of her mind: next to her, Azriel wore a pair of flannel pajama pants and a maroon sweatshirt, which had button-up slots for wings in the back. Strangely, Nihrae clearly remembered owning all those exact articles of clothing. She resolved to ask Azriel about that later, because echoing in the cavernous entryway was the voice she'd been dreading.

"And one more thing, you need to be more human and less hairy!"

The young man at the desk dropped his head onto his arms and started sobbing, "how is he so stupid" in a harsh whisper. The bald, red-faced old man stomped up to Nihrae.

"My package is late, the lady on the phone said the number was four-one-five-"

Nihrae stopped paying attention when she smelled the familiar tang of urine. She glanced over at Azriel. His wings were shaking and he was slowly raising his shirt. Nihrae dazedly watched him step toward the old man and lower the waistband of his pants.

"Excuse me. You might want to get out of the way, sir," Azriel said, formal right up until he pulled his dick out. The old man was too busy yelling at the demoralized kid at the desk to notice.

Azriel's half-hard penis was dripping when leaned back on his heels and aimed it, letting loose in a burst that soaked the old man's stupid culty robe and the carpets around him. The look of relief on Azriel's face was palpable, and he sprayed the old man in a desperate, pressurized stream.

The man stopped yelling suddenly and stared at Azriel open-mouthed. After a solid minute, Azriel pulled back his foreskin and directed a couple more blasts at the old man before finishing. Nihrae felt a pleasurable squirm in her stomach, and her clitoris squirmed in her sweat pants. She wasn't usually a fan of the beer piss, but the low moan on relief from Azriel while he made eye contact with the old man gave Nihrae's stomach a weird fluttery sensation that reached to the base of her clitoris.

Renoige genitals were unusual for a humanoid species; the male genitals usually consisted of long, thin penises, hidden discreetly in a protective sheath. The female genitals were like a hyena's - they had large clitorises, usually two to three times larger than the male penis, through which they urinated, copulated, and gave birth. Nihrae looked down at her own: her clitoris was the same dark color as the skin under her fur, and swelling slowly. A strange urge overtook her, and she went to pull up her shirt...

...except she was already naked. She couldn't figure out why, but took it in stride and looked straight at the old man, who was bleating something about a mishandled order.

Nihrae stepped over so that she stood next to Azriel and squared her hips at the old man.

"Are you sure you want to do that?" asked Azriel. He was peeing again.

"Of course. This'll be a valuable lesson for Karen here." Nihrae aimed her warm, half-erect clit at the old man and let go decisively.

"Y-you called me a Karen?" the old man blubbered. "You're right...I...I AM a Karen! I want to speak to your m-manag-manager!" The old man broke down, bawling. "I'm the b-biggest asshole who's ever lived!"

"That's..." Nihrae sighed. She hadn't realized before how badly she'd needed to pee, and it felt good to let it flow. "That's shockingly honest of you."

"You're peeing so much," Azriel said suddenly. He turned toward her enough to start soaking her legs.

"You think I am? How are you still peeing, Az?" Nihrae snorted.

Azriel wrapped his wing around her. For how leathery it looked, the brown hide was soft and velvety. "I don't know, this is *your* dream. Kiss me."

Nihrae laughed out loud. "Dream? Yeah, okay, sure, but I'll kiss you." As she leaned closer she aimed her heavy stream at Azriel's pants-

Nihrae opened her eyes. It was dark in her room, and she lay spread-eagled and drenched on her bed, holding her throbbing clitoris in her hand. She was so sensitive that just the act of letting go of it sent a jolt up her spine. Nihrae took a breath and slowly stroked it, lingering on her soaked, tight peehole.

"Azriel," gasped Nihrae. "I should've known, that dialogue was getting stupid unrealistic."

Nihrae knew the smell of her own piss very well, and it had a distinctly aroused tang to it. Before she knew it, her body was starting to tense and stiffen as she stimulated herself. Her orgasm hit hard and fast, and she didn't bother to stop herself from crying out Azriel's name.

Nihrae lay back on her piss-soaked bed, panting. She heard something that sounded like footsteps on the other side of her door, but didn't pay them any mind.

"That *was* a dream," Nihrae yawned to herself. She felt a sudden pressure in her bladder and pulled up her nightshirt. She shimmied her hips out of her soiled sweatpants. Nihrae's clit was still sensitive, so she used a delicate touch to aim it straight upward.

A golden arch whizzed out of her, warmly soaking her chest and belly. She had a short but satisfying pee on herself and lay back, waiting while the sheets absorbed all that had been in her generously large bladder. Nihrae had bought her extra-absorbent bedding for its softness, but it ended up being extremely handy when she had the odd horny dream and pissed herself.

Nihrae got up and packaged her soiled clothes and bedding into a bundle that would fit down the laundry chute. Her fur was still damp when she put on a dry bathrobe, and the first stop after dropping off the laundry was the showers.

Half an hour later, Nihrae ate breakfast alone in the galley - she was a little surprised, because she had an early delivery with Azriel that day and he usually met up with her at the main delivery office before breakfast. They had been on deliveries every other day for the past two weeks, and Azriel was normally punctual, arriving either just on time or a little early. Today he was conspicuously absent.

By the time Nihrae reached the raft for the morning delivery, the dream she'd had that morning had almost completely faded from her mind. Still, she felt a brief jump in her stomach when she finally spotted Azriel waiting for her on the top deck.