Purposeful Accident

Story Info
Horny late at night, I indulge in the act of bed-wetting.
1.4k words
4.7
16.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Purposeful Accident

by Dreaming451

[Author's note: Long time no see. Sorry about the radio silence - you know how it goes with recreational writing. Another sorry for those of you who are looking forward to a new chapter of the Giving In story, I'm on standby for inspiration to strike with that one.

Just a note. If piss isn't your thing, you won't like this one!]

__

With my bedroom window open, the temperature in the air is perfectly moderate enough for me to lay on top of my bedsheets and blankets, wearing nothing but a pair of loose pajama shorts. Short shorts - not the kind I could get away with wearing downstairs to breakfast. The narrow piece of crotch fabric hung loose from my body, frequently falling to the side to expose my panty-less-ness, a feeling I relish.

The room is dark but not pitch black, as late night moonlight shines in through the sheer curtains. I look over at the clock on my wall: 12:45. My roommate, Lucia, is staying over at her boyfriend's place - just me and the quiet night tonight.

I stretch out on my back with my arms above my head, feeling the kind of listlessness that usually pulls me towards getting off somehow. Bringing my arms down and resting my hands on my stomach, I begin tracing my fingers across my lower belly - a comfort act. A familiar naughty desire begins brewing as my fingertips play at the waistband of my pajama shorts.

I like to pee in places I shouldn't. It's a compulsion/kink crossover that I don't really question the appeal of, I just know that it feels good and it turns me on. To make a semi-permanent mess so depraved that anyone who came across a stain I'd made probably wouldn't even consider the possibility that it was my piss gives me a thrill unlike anything.

Because I have a roommate, I limit the fun to my own space or inconsequential public places. Even I wouldn't piss on a couch that someone else has to sit on. I'd piss on my rug a couple before throwing it in the washing machine, or directly onto the wooden floor which I could easily mop up. The fact is, I never cum as hard as I do when I'm throbbing in between streams of pee.

Running my hands back up my torso, I take my warm tits in my hands and gently knead them, a deep breath leaving me as I relax further into my mattress. I caress my fingertips back and forth over my nipples, feeling them get hard to the touch. I'm officially horny and sexually inspired.

Lewdly I notice the pressure in my bladder, a delicious impending need to pee. I take my nipples between my thumb and forefinger and squeeze. My hips gyrate in response. Letting my right hand leave my breast, I caress my mound over my shorts. The fabric is thin - almost see-through light pink cotton, allowing me to feel every stroke. Tugging on the crotch slightly so that it gently wedges between my plump lips, I pull on the waistband to cause pressure against my clit, moving my hips in circles. I'm more turned on by the moment. A wet spot begins to form on the narrow crotch of my shorts, turning me on more still.

I deftly rub circles over my swollen clit, still touching myself through the wet fabric, my left hand still working my sensitive nipple. The pressure in my bladder grows with the pleasure, each feeding into the other to make a new kind of sexual bliss.

Emboldened by the tunnel vision feeling of touching myself and being completely immersed in it, I ride a moment of reckless desire and give a slight push. Just a gentle squeeze to test the limits of my ability to hold this pee in. I underestimated my control - as well as my inhibitions and clear thought - and a small trickle of piss leaks out of me, further wetting my shorts.

I'm slipping into the horny trance I enter when I indulge a gross urge. I rub larger circles over my clit, toying my fingers around my hole. A little bit more wouldn't get on the sheets, surely, I justify. I could just take my shorts off, throw 'em in the laundry and go to sleep.

I allow myself another small squeeze while rubbing my fingers over my slick pussy through my shorts, which cling to me from moisture. Another squirt trickles out of me, running warm down the crack of my ass. I desperately rub as I feel how wet it's all becoming.

How long have these sheets been on anyway? I think. They're probably due for a wash in any case. I pull the sopping crotch of my shorts to the side, exposing my glistening pussy. I run a finger along my slit and shiver at the feeling before becoming aware of a small wet spot under my ass. No use holding back now.

I spread my plump pussy lips with my fore and middle fingers and, instead of squeezing, relax and allow a moment of release. A small arc of warm, clear piss streams from my pussy and makes gentle splashes on the bunched up blanket between my legs before soaking in and staining. I'm really wetting my bed on purpose right now. I bite my lip and continue circling my clit, the acknowledgement of my act making me moan.

I stroke my index and middle fingers up and down the length of my cunt, sounds of sex filling my room as my fingers move through my wetness. I'm feeling completely mindless and relaxed, pleasure continuously building inside me and electricity running from my clit. I slip my fingers into my pussy and begin pumping my fingers against my sensitive G-spot, milking it.

Releasing again allows another stream of piss, larger than the last, to squirt against the palm of my hand as I finger fuck myself. I'm moaning and out of breath, exhilarated by the vulgarity of what I'm doing. I grind my ass down against the growing warmth on my sheet, eyes rolling back as I feel how big a mess I'm making.

I slide my fingers out and spread my lips open once again. My blanket, which had been kicked off of my legs and bundled between my knees, has a few significant piss spots on it. I'm drunk on the disregard for the cleanliness consequences that will follow.

I relax my pelvic floor a third time and close my eyes. A strong pee stream flows out of me, soaking my blanket, covering more and more of my sheet. I'm rubbing fast circles over my clit, working my pussy as I enjoy the relief of emptying a full bladder. The hissing noise of my piss rushing out of my pee hole and the pattering noise of it hitting the blanket continue, the thickness of my stream not yet letting up.

My fingers still tucked on either side of my pussy to keep my lips apart, I pull back slightly and arch the angle of my piss stream. I look on, somewhat in awe of how disgusting I'm being, as I angle the pressure of my fingers to move my stream left to right and spread wet spots across my bed.

I return to massaging my clit with two fingertips, my hips bucking from need. I'm still peeing, the blanket long since sodden with piss and the sheet squelching under my ass. As my orgasm builds the hot pee squirting out of me onto my bed begins to feel unbelievably delicious and euphoric. "Fuck," I breathe, feverishly rubbing my pussy closer and closer to climax.

A single finger making quick circles around my tingling clit sends me over the edge, and as I cum the pressure of my pee stream increases, causing a quick squirt of piss to leave my cunt between the throbs of my orgasm. After five squirts and five waves of an earth-shattering orgasm, I lay there, blissful, wet, and warm.

With the final dregs of my energy, I lift my head to assess the damage to my bed. My entire blanket and sheet are piss soaked, no doubt through to the mattress. At least I was so well-hydrated, I think, figuring my clear odourless pee wouldn't damage my mattress too much.

Legs still throbbing from my orgasm, I have a moment of horny delight feeling how wet the bed is beneath me. This is by far my biggest mess yet. Drifting off in the aftermath of my masturbation, wet pajama shorts still pulled to the side, I sigh contentedly. I grab a dry corner of my blanket, wipe my creamy, pissy, post-cum pussy with it, and conk out. The experience felt like a gateway drug.