Wet Dreams

Story Info
Neighbors fantasize about each other.
7.3k words
3.86
10.3k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/29/2022
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note

If you'd prefer to read the story of Apartment 301 and/or Apartment 303 without the intercutting of their stories, you'll find them following this version.

.

.

.

Apartment 301

He draped his towel over the hook before reaching into the shower to start the water. He'd just finished his nightly workout and was clammy with sweat. A quick shower, a couple hours of surfing the internet, or maybe a movie, and he'd be ready for bed.

.

.

.

Apartment 303

She pulled her blouse over her head, released her bra, and dropped the items to the floor before shoving down her skirt and panties. Kicking the clothes aside, she casually stroked and scratched her breasts, relishing the freedom of being out of her office clothes. As she caressed her flesh, she heard the water start in apartment 301. It seemed the apartments were mirrored, placing the kitchen and bathrooms back-to-back, so the living area and bedroom were separated and on outside walls. When she was in her kitchen, she would sometimes hear the man rattling in his own kitchen, and if she were quiet, she could hear the water running in his shower, but otherwise, she heard nothing of him. With a final scratch under her breasts, she draped her towel on the hook, opened her shower door, and started the water.

.

.

.

301

Water adjusted, he stepped into the shower and stood under the deluge to allow the strong flow to wash away his perspiration. Spluttering and blowing, he stepped out of the stream and picked up his shampoo. Squirting a dollop into his hand, he smeared the bright green goo into his hair before forming his hands into claws and scrubbed vigorously. His hair well lathered, he stepped back under the shower and allowed the water to sluice his scalp clean.

.

.

.

303

After the water was adjusted to her preference, she stepped into the shower, turned her back to the spray, and tipped her head back to face the ceiling with closed eyes, wetting her hair thoroughly as she smiled at nothing. After saturating her hair, she wiped water from her face and reached for her shampoo. She squeezed a large glob into the palm of her hand, enjoying the smell of apples and flowers, before smearing the blob into her hair and began scrubbing. Once she was sure that her hair was well soaped, she stepped back under the shower, slowly swinging her head as she dragged her fingers through her locks to help the water to wash away the soap. When she no longer felt soap running down her body, she pulled gently on her hair, listening for the squeak of cleanliness. Stepping from under the stream, she wrung the water from her hair and repeated the process with her conditioner.

.

.

.

301

Stepping from under the flow, he picked up the bar of soap, spun it rapidly in his hands a few times, and then placed the bar back in its holder. Vigorously rubbing his hands together, he worked the soap into a froth before slapping his hands to his face and scrubbing quickly. Face cleaned, he turned to the shower, his eyes and lips pressed tightly closed.

.

.

.

303

Her hair cleaned and conditioned, she squirted a small amount of body wash into her hands. After gently rubbing her hands together to spread the cleanser, she scrubbed her face, taking extra care to make sure she removed all the lightly applied makeup around her eyes. Satisfied her face was clean, she turned to face the shower, her lips and eyes tightly closed as the water washed away soap and cosmetics.

.

.

.

301

Stepping back, he again picked up the bar and spun it a few times before he began sliding the bar over his chest and stomach, under his arms, and around his neck. Moving quickly, he scrubbed his arms and then moved lower, lathering his cock and balls before washing down one leg and back up the other. With a grunt, he again lathered his manhood, his soapy, slippery fist slowly stroking his rapidly stiffening cock.

.

.

.

303

Her face cleaned, she picked up her body wash and squeezed a larger glob into her hand. Placing the bottle back in the holder, she scrubbed her arms, shoulders and neck, adding more soap as she caressed her breasts, before moving down over her stomach. Another dollop allowed her to wash her legs, and between, being careful to not get soap into the folds of her womanhood. Her body soaped, she turned to the water, her eyes closed as she first rinsed her hands and then her body.

.

.

.

301

He turned to the shower, running his hands rapidly over his body to help wash away the soap, the spray on his hardening cock pleasant as he splashed water against his balls to make sure the hard to rinse areas were soap free.

.

.

.

303

Standing under the shower, she sighed as the soap ran off her body, the suds tickling slightly, like the feathery kisses of a lover. She turned her back to the spray, her eyes closed, images of the man in apartment 301 suddenly occupying in her thoughts. He was about her age, perhaps in his mid-thirties. She'd never seen him with a girlfriend or wife, and she wondered about his life. They'd spoken a few times in passing, but she couldn't even remember his name. With another soft sigh, she slowly reached between her legs.

.

.

.

301

He picked up the soap and lathered his manhood as the imagined the woman in apartment 303. She appeared to be about his age, early- to mid-thirties, and she was stunningly beautiful with her shoulder length raven black hair, large dark eyes, and voluptuous body. She wasn't wearing a ring, and he wondered if she was seeing anyone. It was hard to imagine a woman so beautiful not having all the male companionship she wanted, but he'd never seen her with a man. Breanne, Breanna, something like that, arrived home promptly at five-twenty every day. They'd spoken a few times in the wide, open air hall that divided the four units so there were two to a side, but it was nothing more than the idle chit-chat of passing neighbors. He slowly caressed his cock as he imagined them as lovers.

.

.

.

303

She gasped quietly as she touched her button, stroking it slowly, softly as she imagined the man kissing her lips. He was so sexy, standing eight or nine inches taller than her own five-foot four. With his sandy-blond hair and piercing blue eyes, not to mention his banging body and pleasantly deep, masculine voice, her body responded to him every time they paused to exchange a few words or she saw him as he ran laps around the complex parking lot.

.

.

.

301

His eyes closed, he imagined they'd been enjoying a simple picnic when the rain started, but as other picnickers fled, they'd remained, gazing to each other's eyes, silently daring the other to do what they both knew they wanted. Her thin white shirt clinging to her breasts, he pulled her lips to his. Alone in the park, lying on the thick, soft grass, protected from view by hedges and flowering things, their passions exploded as they began ripping clothes from each other's body.

.

.

.

303

In her imagination, they were walking along hand in hand on the desolate beach when he pulled her to a stop and turning her to face him. They were alone on the tropical island, the bright, the full moon perched on the vast expanse of ocean allowing her to see him clearly. As she gazed up into his beautiful eyes, he'd lowered his lips to hers. His kiss was hungry, its power taking her breath as he pulled her hard into his sculpted chest.

.

.

.

301

She pulled herself from his kiss and slowly turned, kissing her way down his body, the well-manicured turf as comfortable as the finest bed. As the rain pummeled them, she swallowed his cock, slurping and moaning in delight as he lifted her hips to position her pussy over his mouth. Pulling her down tight, his tongue flicked and probed, his lips pinched and pulled. She moaned hard and deep as she battered the head of his cock with her tongue.

.

.

.

303

As he pulled back from the kiss she gripped his cock tightly, an evil smile painting her lips as he gasped and threw his head back. With a snarl of pure desire, he again took her lips as his hips slowly churned, fucking her hand through his swimsuit. With sexy growl he attacked her neck with his lips, roughly jerking aside her bikini top to expose her breast to his teasing fingers.

.

.

.

301

"Fuck... you're going to make me come!" she cried before swallowing him again, her hips rocking as he devoured her.

.

.

.

303

Her smile spreading, she shoved her way out of his embrace and dropped to her knees, jerking down his swimsuit as she did. His cock sprang free, bobbing in front of her as if begging for her lips. She slowly took the head into her mouth, watching him from under her brows as his face twisted in profound pleasure.

.

.

.

301

She began to wail as her hips thrust furiously at his face. He flicked and pulled, sucked and caressed, determined to destroy her with pleasure. "I'm coming!" she howled. "You're eating my pussy go good that I'm coming all over your fucking face!"

.

.

.

303

"Fuck... shit... you're going to make me fucking come," he growled after a long moment as he slowly thrust in her mouth, his low and sexy voice exciting her. Holding his stiff cock with one hand, she bit the tip gently, causing him to hiss with pleasure as he froze. His cock still between her teeth, she caressed his shaft between finger and thumb, causing him to again throw his head back and moan to the sky. Still delicately holding his cock between her fangs, she smiled.

.

.

.

301

Shuddering, she wailed loudly, her cry of completion damped by the hiss of the falling rain. She tried to lunge away, but he held her, battering her button with his tongue as she cried her pleasure to the storm, her hips thrusting furiously as they grappled in erotic battle.

.

.

.

303

Releasing her grip on his cock with her teeth, she swallowed him before pulling his cock from her mouth. She began stroking him furiously. "Come on!" she growled. "Give me that come!"

.

.

.

301

"Please! Fuck! Stop! I can't take it anymore!" she cried as she again surged against his restraining embrace. He released her and she tumbled off his body to lie gasping and twitching on the ground with her eyes crushed tightly closed. Smiling from a job well done, he moved to her, rolled her gently to her back, and took her lips softly. With a gasp she lunged for him, pulling herself tightly to his chest as she drank deeply from his lip's caress.

.

.

.

303

"Fuck!" he roared to the sky, the word long and drawn out as he splashed onto her breasts, his hips thrusting furiously. Cooing and purring, she began smearing his essence with his manhood as he continued to thrust, his snarls and growls of pleasure loud in the night. Holding his cock tight, she milked every drop from him, occasionally slapping her mounds with his rod as he grunted and jerked. "Fuck... you make me come so fucking hard," he sneered as he staggered back a step, pulling his cock from her hand before falling to his knees. He sat on his heels, leaning back as he stared at the sky with his arms hanging loose at his side. His body glistening with sweat, his breath coming in hard, chest heaving, pants, he appeared to be wrecked, but she knew he had more to give. She smiled as she began untying her suit.

.

.

.

301

He rolled to his back as they kissed furiously, dragging her onto his chest so his rock-hard cock was trapped between their bodies. "I want you," he rumbled as their lips slowly parted. Taking his lips in another blistering kiss, she reached between them, gripped his cock, and then moaned into his mouth as she slammed her hips down to plunge him into her pussy.

.

.

.

303

As she tossed her bikini away and settled to her back, the ocean almost lapping at her ass, he knew what was expected. His face twisting with lust and determination, he crawled to her before settling to his stomach between her legs. She moaned as his wickedly skillful tongue began to tease her flower, dipping into her most secret place and caressing her button. Propped on her elbows so she could watch him work, he devoured her as the ocean waves rolled over his body, his hips slowly rising and falling as he fucked the sand.

.

.

.

301

Throwing herself upright, she bounced on his cock, rain rolling off her body and splashing from between their hips with every impact. He growled low in his chest as her face twisted with pleasure. He gripped her breasts, carefully rolling the hard points between finger and thumb. "Fuck, your pussy is tight!" he growled as she moaned loudly.

.

.

.

303

"Oh my God... oh my God... oh my God... right there, right there,right there, right there, right fucking there," she murmured, her words tumbling over each other as his tongue devastated her, his hands slowly sliding up her body to gently caressed her breasts. She grunted, her head tipped back, her orgasm arriving on fleet wings as her breasts jutting skyward. "Fuck... you're making me come," she hissed as she squirmed her ass in the warm, wet sand.

.

.

.

301

"Fuck! Your cock feels so good! I'm going to fucking come again!"

.

.

.

303

She shuddered as her finger danced over her button, slapping the side of the shower as she sagged against the wall, her orgasm ravaging her and stealing her strength. Panting and groaning, she pressed hard against her clit, fighting the pleasure even as she extended it. Her legs quivering, she waited... and waited... and waited... until with another groan, her climax drained out of her as if washed away by the torrent of water. Panting softly she remained against the wall while she recovered her strength. Heaving herself to her feet, she blew air from pursed lips as the spray cascaded over her. She considered rinsing herself before turning the shower off, but it had been more than a week since she'd jilled off, and she wanted more. Blowing out another stream of air, she picked up the toy she kept in the shower. Settling to the bottom of the enclosure on her hip and placing her foot against the shower wall to open herself, she returned to the deserted island beach as the cock shaped dildo disappeared inside her.

.

.

.

301

"Do it!" he snarled as he released her breasts and grabbed her hips. "Come! Come all over that big fucking cock!" he continued with a growl as he slammed her down over his manhood.

.

.

.

303

She shuddered out of her orgasm as he rose from between her legs, his cock hard and ready for use, droplets of ocean water crawling down his muscular chest and over his rippled stomach. His eyes were hard with contained lust as he forced her legs open. Settling between her legs, his shaft slid into her tunnel as his lips found hers for a torrid kiss. He began driving into her hard and fast, his need spurring him into furious action as the ocean splashed over their bodies.

.

.

.

301

"Fuck!" she screamed as her hands became claws, gripping his torso as she jerked and shook. He knocked her hands from his rib cage, causing her to fall forward as he wrapped her in his arms, crushing her magnificent breasts to his chest, holding her tight as he planted his feet and pounded into her furiously.

.

.

.

303

"Oh, God... oh, God... oh, God," she hissed as he made her his. He hammered into her, roaring his effort and pleasure to the sky as he reared up on powerful arms, his hips never slowing as his face twisted with bliss and his muscles became taut with effort.

.

.

.

301

"Fuck!" he roared, driving his cock into her in a frenzy as she jerked and heaved in her battle with her orgasm, her wail of completion muted by a rumble of thunder. "I'm going to fucking come! You're going to make me fucking come!"

.

.

.

303

She twisted in the shower and struggled to her knees. Her breasts resting on the built-in seat, she reached between her legs and began pistoning the toy into herself furiously.

.

.

.

301

He continued to slam his cock into her as he battled his need to come. "Do it!" she wailed. "Shoot that fucking come into my pussy! Fill my pussy with your come!"

.

.

.

303

"Fuck!" he bellowed as he threw himself back. "You're going to make me come again!" With a snarling growl, he flipped her to her stomach, lifted her hips, and hauled her back to him before placing her on her knees. He rammed his cock into her, his hips slapping loudly against her ass as the ocean swirled around their knees and caressed her breasts.