Wet Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she tossed her bikini away and settled to her back, the ocean almost lapping at her ass, he knew what was expected. His face twisting with lust and determination, he crawled to her before settling to his stomach between her legs. She moaned as his wickedly skillful tongue began to tease her flower, dipping into her most secret place and caressing her button. Propped on her elbows so she could watch him work, he devoured her as the ocean waves rolled over his body, his hips slowly rising and falling as he fucked the sand.

"Oh my God... oh my God... oh my God... right there, right there, right there, right there, right fucking there," she murmured, her words tumbling over each other as his tongue devastated her, his hands slowly sliding up her body to gently caressed her breasts. She grunted, her head tipped back, her orgasm arriving on fleet wings as her breasts jutting skyward. "Fuck... you're making me come," she hissed as she squirmed her ass in the warm, wet sand.

She shuddered as her finger danced over her button, slapping the side of the shower as she sagged against the wall, her orgasm ravaging her and stealing her strength. Panting and groaning, she pressed hard against her clit, fighting the pleasure even as she extended it. Her legs quivering, she waited... and waited... and waited... until with another groan, her climax drained out of her as if washed away by the torrent of water. Panting softly she remained against the wall while she recovered her strength. Heaving herself to her feet, she blew air from pursed lips as the spray cascaded over her. She considered rinsing herself before turning the shower off, but it had been more than a week since she'd jilled off, and she wanted more. Blowing out another stream of air, she picked up the toy she kept in the shower. Settling to the bottom of the enclosure on her hip and placing her foot against the shower wall to open herself, she returned to the deserted island beach as the cock shaped dildo disappeared inside her.

She shuddered out of her orgasm as he rose from between her legs, his cock hard and ready for use, droplets of ocean water crawling down his muscular chest and over his rippled stomach. His eyes were hard with contained lust as he forced her legs open. Settling between her legs, his shaft slid into her tunnel as his lips found hers for a torrid kiss. He began driving into her hard and fast, his need spurring him into furious action as the ocean splashed over their bodies.

"Oh, God... oh, God... oh, God," she hissed as he made her his. He hammered into her, roaring his effort and pleasure to the sky as he reared up on powerful arms, his hips never slowing as his face twisted with bliss and his muscles became taut with effort.

She twisted in the shower and struggled to her knees. Her breasts resting on the built-in seat, she reached between her legs and began pistoning the toy into herself furiously.

"Fuck!" he bellowed as he threw himself back. "You're going to make me come again!" With a snarling growl, he flipped her to her stomach, lifted her hips, and hauled her back to him before placing her on her knees. He rammed his cock into her, his hips slapping loudly against her ass as the ocean swirled around their knees and caressed her breasts.

"I'm coming!" he wailed as he continued pounding his hips against her ass. "I'm coming, but I can't stop fucking you!"

"Don't stop!" she gasped as he hammered into her, his big strong hands gripping her hips adding speed and power to their fucking. "Don't stop fucking me!"

She moaned hard and loud, dropping her toy as she bucked, kicked, and twisted in the bottom of the shower, clawing at the seat and walls as she was devastated by her rapture. After a long moment of exquisite torture, she released her long held breath, panting and blowing as her climax faded. "Fuck," she whispered.

With a hiss of discomfort from her aching her knees, she struggled to her feet, groaning quietly as she bent to pick up her toy. Heaving a great sigh, she turned to the shower, using the spray to carefully wash her toy, making it ready for the next time she needed it. Her toy clean, she carefully rinsed herself to remove any trace of sex, her light touches and slow swipes sending small jolts of pleasure coursing through her.

She slowly turned off the water and listened. She heard no running water next door. After squeezing water from her hair, she picked up her towel and began to dry herself, wondering how it'd feel to have his cock inside her instead of her toy.

Her body dried, she pulled her sleep shirt over her head and then wrapped the towel around her hair. Leaving the bathroom, tossing her clothes into the hamper in passing, she settled on the couch and tucked her legs underneath herself. She twisted the knob on the nearby lamp, having to click it twice before it illuminated. She nodded to herself as she flicked through Netflix, looking for something to watch. Next time... she promised herself. The next time I see him I'll ask him to come fix my lamp. It was just the bulb, and she'd replaced it before, but she wanted to use it as an excuse to ask him to over. She selected a Romcom from her list, and as the Netflix Ta-duuunnnnn played, she nodded to herself again. Next time...