Wet Dreams Come True

Story Info
Nola and Vince. Will they be friend with benefits?
2.5k words
3.89
3.4k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Wet Dreams

The moonlight shines through the window. Casting a soft glow over our naked bodies. I gasp when Vince's wet tongue swirls around my nipple. While he uses his other hand to play with my other breast. A low moan escapes from my throat when he plops my nipple into his mouth and sucks. I never thought I would be here doing this. Especially with him, of all people.

My brother's roommate. His hand glides down my body until he reaches between my legs. First, he rubs my clit as he trails tender kisses down my body. He stops when he is face to face with my dripping wet pussy. He uses his tongue to play with my clit, giving me slow, deliberate licks. I hate how he's teasing me like this. It's as if he reads my mind because he quickens his pace. My moans get louder, causing him to reach up to cover my mouth.

He peers up from between my legs. "Shhh!, we don't want to get caught now, do we?" he doesn't give me time to answer before his head disappears back between my thighs.

My eyes travel to the door across from us. Tobias, my brother's room, is on the other side. I bit down on my bottom lip as he alternates between sucking and licking my clit. Fuck, it feels so damn good. The slight coarseness from his tongue and warm breath feels amazing against my skin. My legs quiver as he brings me closer to orgasm. Vince adds his middle and starts fingering me, searching for my g-spot. When he finds it, he massages it while sucking on my clit. Which drives me over the edge. Intense waves of pleasure erupt through me.

When I cum, I squirting juices all over his face. I try to get up quickly but; he stops me. He holds me down by my waist, lapping up my juices like a hungry kitten. All the while, my legs continue to shake uncontrollably as I bite down on my shirt to silence the moans. When he's finally done, he releases me before he stands. Smirking down at me, he pulls the shirt from my mouth, then drops his boxer briefs.

I awake at the sound of my alarm going off. I sigh at yet another interrupted wet dream, that's the fifth time it's happened this week. I wake every time before I have time to see his dick. Maybe it's because I'm going to spend the summer at my brother Tobias's house. I just completed my third year of college, with only one year left. Today is my last day in my student apartment. My brother's arriving at 10:00 a.m. to pick me up, along with his roommate Vince. I get up to go in the bathroom so I can start getting ready.

Over the last couple of days, I did all my packing. So now all I have to do is get myself ready and wait. After I shower, I head into my room. Today I plan on looking a little sexy for Vince. I've had a crush on him since the first I meet him 2 years ago. Since it's a beautiful day outside, I decide to wear a rouge pink mini puff sleeve dress with a ruched bust. When I'm finished getting ready, I pull a blunt out of my little stash box. Even though I know we're not supposed to smoke on campus, I do.

I grab my purse and sling it over my body as I head out the door. Once I'm outside, I head to my hideout, where I can smoke without getting caught. I walk behind my apartment building and start down the nature trail. While I walk, I let myself wonder about how this summer will go. After a few minutes, I come to the section that used to be part of the original trail but is now overgrown. Pushing my way through the branches, I step carefully into the bushes. Few people know about it I found it by accident one day. I've used it as my smoke-out spot ever since.

Once I'm finally on the other side, I bush myself off, then head to the little clearing a few minutes away. I wonder if Vince still has a girlfriend. I'll worry about that when the time comes. I enter the clearing and go over to an old tree stump. First, I wipe the stump off with a napkin before I sit. I take my phone out to text my brother to see if he's on his way. I slip my phone into my purse and take out my lighter. After lighting the blunt, I tilt my head back and close my eyes while I take a pull. The summer breeze whips around me, blowing through my hair. Today it feels like it's going to be a great day.

Tobias texts me back he'll be here in 45 minutes. I hurry to finish smoking so I can go pack my things from the fridge. As I head from my secret spot, I reminisce about all the good times I've had here. From smoking out with the few friends I made. To me, fucking a couple of guys under the trees now and then. Once I make it home, I go grab a box and collect some last-minute things. A few minutes later, there's a knock at the door.

I stand there for a moment, taking in his appearance. He's 6'2 and is mixed with black and Italian. Bronze skin, with beautiful curly hair. Damn, he's so fucking fine. He appears to be doing the same with me. I quickly shift my gaze and step aside. Hopefully, he didn't notice staring. "Hi, come on in. Where is Tobias?," I ask as he walks in with a slight smirk. Damn yea, he noticed.

Vince smiles down at me while coming in, "He's downstairs trying to get some girls' number." He stands a little too close, causing me to blush.

I hurry and step around him, "Figures. Can I get you anything to drink?" I ask walking to the kitchen. I get a bottle of water out of myself. I place it on the counter to see what he would like. "Let see I have coke, sprite, and water."

He licks his lips, "Yea, I'll take a bottle of water."

I bend over in the fridge to get him some water. From the corner of my eye, I catch him ogling my ass. Today I have on a lace white thong with a matching bra. I act as though I don't notice while I close the fridge door. I hand him the bottle of water. Then I grab mine and sit on the counter across from him.

I notice him watching me while I sip on my water. He does the same after a few moments, before sitting his bottle on the counter. To break the silence, I ask, "So how have you been doing?"

He takes slow calculated steps towards me, "I've been good, mostly. Tonya and I broke up. What about you?" He stops right in front of me.

His hazel eyes bore into mine as he waits for my answer. Thrown off by his closeness, I stammer, "I-I've been fine. Sorry to hear about you and Tonya." Honestly, I'm delighted inside. I can feel my heart starting to pounding.

Vince places his hands on my thighs and squeezes slightly. "Yeah right, you guys hated each other. She always thought you had a crush on me. And that I kind of had one on you too," he searches my eyes, trying to see if it's true.

I bit down on my bottom lip, debating on if I should admit it or not. His hands travel further up my thighs, leaving light tingles on my skin. Why not admit it what's the worse that could happen? I don't stop his hands, "You're right, I didn't like her. I'll admit I have a crush on you," I quickly look away to avoid his gaze. I can feel my cheeks heating from confessing. He takes one hand off my thigh to make me look up at him. When our eyes connect, he bends his head down to kiss me. His lips are so soft and pump. He licks my lips lightly, asking for permission. I part my mouth to give him full access.

Our tongues dance together, sending waves of pleasure through me. I feel his hand getting closer to my honeypot and spread my legs wider. Just as his thumb brushes against my clit, we hear the front door close. We quickly separate before Tobias enters the kitchen. I hop off the counter and straighten my dress just in time. A few moments later Tobias rounds the corner, rambling about some girl's number he just got. We hug and chat for a minute before I show them where to clear out the boxes. I decide to finish the fridge while they load the truck.

Once I'm done, I help the guys finish loading the last items into the truck. Vince and I haven't spoken since our kiss. But we swapped heated glances with one another in passing. My roommates left 3 days ago I'm the last to leave. We finish loading the last few boxes into the truck then; I head back in to check and make sure I left nothing behind. Vince follows because he has to use the bathroom. After I'm done checking everything out to I see Vince waiting for me by the door.

As I approach I say, "I'm done we can head out now."

He steps towards me, "Okay, but there's something I want to say before we leave. Earlier you admitted to having a crush on me. I feel it's only right, to let you know how I feel." He slides his hands around my waist. "I feel the same way you do."

He crushes his lips against mine. We make out for a few minutes while he rubs and squeezes my ass. I break the kiss and tell him comes we need to leave before Tobias comes looking for us. He agrees as we separate. I lock up and drop the key off. With the truck being packed, I have to sit upfront in the middle. On the way to their house, we smoke, talk, and listen to music. Vince and I also text on the way, I find out I'm the reason Toya and him broke up. She always noticed him staring at me when I can up to visit.

I never even noticed it seemed like he was always avoiding me when I came around. Now I know why.Is it wrong to say I'm overjoyed by this? By the time we make it to the house, it's 3:00 p.m. We decide to take down what I need for now and to put the rest in storage tomorrow. I order several pizzas with wings while they unload the car. Since we've been riding all day, I decide to take a shower before the food arrives. I gather my things from the guest room I'm staying in, then head to the shower.

20 minutes later I emerge from the bathroom feeling refreshed. I throw on a knee-length summer dress that hugs my curvy body. I detangle my hair, then oil and moisturize it for my wash and go. After I'm done, I go see what my brother is up to. When I enter the living room, the guys are sitting on the couch playing the game. I sit on the end of the couch and play on my one phone. There's a knock at the door several minutes later. I answer the door and see the delivery guy with our food.

Vince gets up to pay for the food while I take it and sit it on the living room table. I notice the delivery guy stealing glances at me while they chat. I'd be lying if I said he wasn't fine. Tobias and I go into the kitchen to get some plates and drinks. We chat and watch tv while we eat. Once we finish, I clean up our mess while they roll up several blunts. When I'm done, I check the freezer to see if they have any liquor. My eyes light up with delight when I see a couple of bottles, I choose the Vanilla Crown Royal.

Next, I check to see if they have some Coke to mix it with, luckily they do. After I fix us a couple of mixed drinks, I head back into the living room. I hand the guys their cups before returning to grab mine from the kitchen. I take a seat between the guys when I come back. Vince passes me the lit blunt I take a puff and inhale the smoke for a few seconds before exhaling. Immediately feeling relaxed. I overhear Tobias inviting some girls and a few other friends over for a kickback party.

An hour later the house is filled with weed smoke, laughter, and music. More people showed up than I thought. I see several guys checking me out on my way to refresh my drink. I can't help but wonder how my brother would feel about Vince and me dating. I cut my thoughts short as I round the corner I see a girl sitting on Vince's lap, flirting. From the look on his face, I could see that he was flirting back as he gropes her ass. He looks up and sees me, the smile quickly leaves his face.

I'm sure anger and disgust show as clear as day on my face. Mixed emotions run through me. I take a big gulp from my cup. Then, I look around the round the room for a cute guy. When I spot one eyeing me, I approach him with a slightly seductive smile on my face. We introduce ourselves and I find out his name is Marcus. While we flirt and exchange numbers, I can feel Vince's eyes boring into the side of my head. But I just ignore him.

After 15 minutes, I decide to go to the bathroom. I continue to ignore Vince as I walk past him. I used the bathroom and wash my hands. When I open the door, Vince is standing there, waiting for me. I try to push past him, but it doesn't work. He pushes me back into the bathroom and locks the door. I glare up at him as he approaches me slowly. Does he always have to look so fucking sexy?

I try to refocus my anger on him. "What do you-." Before I can finish, he grabs me by the waist and crushes his lips against mines. I feel myself melt into his arms as I give into his kiss. After a few minutes, I end the kiss with much difficulty. Who the hell does he think he is. I can feel my anger resurfacing. He confesses to having feelings for me this morning, now I catch him flirting and touching on some woman.