Wet Dreams Come True Ch. 02

Story Info
Nola and Vince. Will they be friend with benefits?
2.5k words
4.33
1.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Benefits

I glare at him for a moment as I gather my thoughts. Regret reflects in his eyes as he stares at me. I take a deep breath. "Look, you don't owe me an explanation. You might have admitted you have feelings for me, but I don't believe it. If you just wanted to fuck, then you should have just said it. You don't have to go filling my head with your bullshit lies. We're both adults here." I snap at him before unlocking the door to leave.

He stops me by pushing the door back shut before I can get out. I keep my back to him. "You're right. I should have told you the truth. To be honest, I'm not sure what I'm looking for right now. But what I said about having feelings for you was true. I don't think I'm ready for another relationship so soon. So yea I might flirt with a few women, but I only want to fuck you." He says low in my ear.

The sound of his deep voice turns me on instantly. I'm cool with being friends with benefits. I turn and look up at him and say, "Okay but, if we're going to do this we have to make rules." At least he told me the truth instead of continuing to lie. We set a few rules before we leave the bathroom. Once we're back downstairs, I head to the kitchen to fix a fresh drink before finding Marcus. I'm not surprised to see Marcus flirting with another woman.

My eyes scan the room for another cute guy to flirt with. My eyes circle the room before landing on Vince. He's staring at me while he talks to my brother. Tobias turns to look at me before nodding his head reluctantly. I wonder what they're talking about. Before I can make my way over, Marcus step in front of me. He tells me how he's been looking for me and wanted to know if wanted to come back to his place with him.

I open my mouth to respond, and out of nowhere Vince is at my side, "Naw, she good bro." he says then pulls me away.

Shocked, I don't say a thing as I'm being pulled away. Vince continues to drag me to a secluded spot, away from everyone. "You know I can answer for myself, right? It's not like I was going to say yes. Plus, we decided we could see other people." I snap at him. He bites down on his bottom lip, eyeing me. He raking his hand through his curly black hair.

"Yea, I know still doesn't mean I won't get jealous. I also wanted to let you know I talked to Tobias about us kind of liking each other." My eye grow wide when I hear this, "Really, what did he say?" I ask.

Vince smiles. " He was reluctant but said it was cool with him as long as I don't hurt you. I have a new rule for us as friends with benefits. We only fuck each other, no one else. But we can still conversant with other people, and if either of us feels like we're about to get serious, we can call it a quits." He waits for my answer.

I let him know I agree, it's not like I've been thinking about fucking anyone else besides him, anyway. Even when I was having sex with other guys at college, I always imagined him. Now I finally get to experience the real deal. I step close to and this time I'm the one who starts the kiss. He wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. His kisses send ripples of pleasure through my body. He breaks the kiss, looking down at me with pure lust. I'm positive mine mirror the same. Without saying a word, he takes my hand and leads me upstairs to his bedroom.

Once we're there, he closes and locks the door. He instantly strips and tells me to do the same. My eyes grow big when I see the size of his dick. Vince notices and laughs at my reaction. "Don't worry, Amante, I'll take it slow when we first start," he says low and husky as he approaches me slowly. Instantly I get wet from the sound of his voice, let alone his words. I bite my bottom as his dick bounces with each step he takes. I'm sitting on the edge of his bed, waiting for him to tell me what to do next. "Get in the middle of the bed and spread your legs," he instructs me.

"You don't know how fucking gorgeous you are right now. I've been dreaming of this day since the first time I saw you," he whispers, as his dick twitches in anticipation. He crawls on the bed until he is hovering over me. I'm speechless the whole time I can't believe this is happening.

He stares down at my face for a moment before kissing me gently.

Next, he takes his hand and caresses my right breast, then begins to lightly pinch and massage my nipple. It hardens to a stiff peak under his touch. I let out a gasp when he lightly trails his fingertips over my stomach. I feel tingles of pleasure erupt on my skin. He lowers himself until his head is between my thighs. His tongue feels just as good as I dreamed while he eats my pussy. I don't have to worry about holding back my moans as I feel my orgasm building.

Vince comes back up to kiss me roughly, "I love how you purr like a kitten for me." He whispers in my ear, then nips my earlobe. He rubs his dick up and down my slippery wet folds. He begins to enter me slowly, stopping after a few inches to give me time to adjust to his size. Once he's fully in, I feel stuffed, yet he fits so perfectly. He wraps a hand around my neck with a light grip as he kisses me. Just the thought of him choking me makes me wetter. He slowly slides his dick out halfway before fully entering me again.

He whispers several curse words and mutters in Italian as he quickens his pace. Each time he enters me, I feel waves of pleasure washing over me. I purr in his ear as his hand grips my neck a little harder, pushing me closer to orgasm. Vince slides a hand under my hips so he can pull me closer and fuck me deeper. He buries his face in the crook of my neck as he gently sinks his dick into my dripping wet pussy. These teasing strokes are about to make me cum. After a few more slow strokes, he picks up the pace, fucking me relentlessly.

I dig my nails into his back and moan out, "Viiinnccce." as I cum. Intense pleasure courses through my body, wave after wave. My legs quiver as he continues to glide in and out of my tight pussy. I can feel my pussy pulsate around his dick. He grunts and mutters something in Italian as he fucks me faster. I feel his dick twitch as he shot his cum inside me, filling me. He cums so much I can feel it running down the crack of my ass. He kisses me tenderly, "I'm going to make you say my name like that every time," he says then stares at me. I feel flush under his lustful gaze. I look away to avoid his gaze, but he stops me and turns my face back. "It's nothing to be embarrassed about, Amante." He whispers, then kisses me again before sliding out of me to collapse beside me.

I look over at him to see him with his eyes closed. I get up to get dressed and clean myself off so I can head back to the party. Vince quickly sits up, "Hey, where are you going? I was thinking we could smoke and chill." I stare at him while I debate if I should stay. He stands up and puts on his boxer briefs and some shorts. Nodding in agreement, I say, "Okay, but let's go downstairs to get some snacks." I slip my dress back over my body. He throws on a shirt and grabs my hand to lead me out of the room. We go to the kitchen to see what we can find.

Once we load up on snacks, we head back upstairs. I close the door behind us when we enter the room and set the stuff on the bed. Vince goes back and locks the door, then strips down to his underwear. He walks up to me, grabs the hem of my dress, and drags it over my body. He looks down at me as he runs his hands over my curves "I want you to spend the night with me." He says as he walks over to his dresser. " I sit on the bed as I say, "Okay, I wasn't planning to go back to the party, anyway. He smiles big, showing off his dimples. "Good, because this is just an intermission. I plan on fucking you all night long." My eyes grow wide when he says this, "So you've thought about this before?" I ask as I take the case with weed and roll-up. He walks towards me. "You do not know how many times I've thought about fucking you. I never knew if it would happen."

We smoke and watch tv for a while before we fuck all night just as Vince said. The next morning, I awake alone in his bed. I get up and put on his t-shirt, then go to the bathroom. The room I'm staying in is the only room without a bathroom connected. Just as I walk out, he opens the door and walks in with a bag of food. He smiles at me and says good morning. I say it back as I go sit on the bed. We eat and talk about what we're going to do today. I find out the carnival is in town, and we decide to go.

Once we finish breakfast, I leave to take a shower. After I'm dressed, I go look for my brother. I find him in the kitchen rolling up on the phone with some girl already this early in the morning. He laughs a little when he sees me, shaking my head at him in fake disappointment. Tobias ends his call and we talk about our plans for today. He agrees to come to the carnival. We also talk about Vince and seeing each other. He's cool with it.

Halfway through our smoke section, Vince comes into the room. Coincidently we match today. I'm in a black crop, red mini skirt accessorized with a thin leopard print belt. He's in a black and red graphic t-shirt with blue denim jeans. It somewhat clings to his body, some a little of his muscles. I watch as his eyes glisten with lust while he studies me. I smile at him, already knowing what his thoughts are. He returns the smile, seeing he's caught. We smoke a few more times before Tobias heads to run some errands.

Vince and I go into the living room to play the game. After a couple of hours, we watch The Player's Club while we talk about what we're going to eat. Out of the corner of my eye, I see him watching me. As I reach for the blunt, I ask, "Why are you staring at me?" He flashes those dimples at me. I promise I feel my heart skip a beat each time he smiles like that. "Nothing, I just like looking at you, you're gorgeous. I'm also thinking about some things I'm going to do to you later." He bites his bottom lip as he passes the blunt.

Instantly, I blush as I take the blunt. His words send chills through me. I can't wait to see what he has planned. After smoking a few blunts, we get the munchies. I suggest we go to the store up the street. They have the best blueberry honey-glazed biscuits. We get in the car and head out. On the way, I think about how I want Vince to bend me over and spank me until my ass is fire red. Next, I want him to tie my wrist to his headboard.

I cut my thoughts short as we arrive at the store. Once in the store, I walk around and search for some snacks. Vince follows close behind. I grab some peach rings, Doritos, Oreos, and a couple of other things for us to share. We look around for a few more minutes before going to the front to check out. I notice the cashier ogling Vince as she rings up the items. I glance over to see if he notices, but he doesn't. Her face drops. The disappointment is evident in her voice when she gives the total of $15.95. He pays, then we leave.

Once we make it back home, we go to Vince's room to eat our food. As we watch the movie, I can't stop thinking about him fucking me. The more I think about it, the hornier I get. After a few minutes of debating, I climb onto his lap and kiss him. He kisses me back greedily. I moan as he slips his hands under my skirt, massaging and palming my ass. My pussy is already wet, soaking the seat of my thong. We quickly strip naked, then climb back onto the bed. I climb back on top of him and begin kissing my way down his body.

I stop when I reach his semi erect dick. He gasps, then moans as I use my tongue to lick from the base to the tip of his dick. I swirl my tongue around the tip. His moans are like music to my ears as I take him into my mouth slowly. First, I give him a few teasing strokes before removing him from my mouth. Next, I use my hand to stroke his dick as I lightly lick and suck on his balls. He pulsates in my hand. My pussy quivers in anticipation. I take him back into my mouth and begin to deep throat him.

I can feel his hand wrap in my hair tight as I take him deeper. He mumbles something under his breath that I can't understand. He lightly tugs my hair to make me look up at him. The moment our eyes connect, I feel submissive under him. I moan as he bits his lip and smiles down at me. He takes control, begins to slowly fuck my throat. He grunts and moans as quickens his pace. I feel his wet, hot cum explode down my throat as his grip loosens enough for me to take back control. I continue to suck his dick until he stops cumming and pulsating in my mouth. We both get startled when we hear a door close. Tobias calls out our names.