Wet Encounters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As the Tango is said to be the vertical expression of a horizontal desire," I said to her, "so is mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. I would typically perform this manoeuvre on a person who is lying on the ground – mainly because they would have been dragged from the water and in an unconscious condition. As we're a little cramped in the cabin of your truck, I'll have to ask that you climb up onto your knees and face me. I'll do the same thing. With me resting back onto my heels and opening my legs, you can wriggle in close. With you up on your knees, we should be able to make up for the difference in our heights.

"When you're comfortable, close your eyes, relax and pretend you're a drowned person."

Once I'd got myself set, Juanita moved forward on her knees and settled herself tightly in against me. There was no way she could avoid the feel of the hardened shaft that was pressing up against her.

"Mmmmm," she moaned as she pressed her mound up against my erect penis. "Now I know where the difference in our heights has been hiding. It appears that you have been carrying it around for me, just in case I might need it."

She rubbed herself up against me for a few minutes before she went completely limp.

"I'm drowned," she said, letting her head loll against my chest. She seemed to be enjoying the game we were playing and had adopted her impromptu role as if she'd been method acting all her life.

"Now, what was the first thing they taught us to do?" I asked as if I was talking to myself. "Oh, I know, make sure our hands were clean. Now, how am I going to do that?

"Aha!" I said as I reached my right hand down to dive into Juanita's panties to retrieve a couple of fingers of her cum. She jumped as she felt my fingers slide along her slit but I felt her open her legs a little wider to let me in. I came back with two fingers covered in a mixture of her lubricant and vaginal ejaculant. I ran it under my nose and was so taken by the fragrance that I had to taste it. Into my mouth, it went.

"Mm-mmm-mm-mm-mmm," I hummed my enjoyment, as my hand went down for a second load. I knew I was going to have to go in for a more robust sampling later but this time, I was bringing up a load to use to clear my patient's airways. I inserted it into her mouth and twirled my fingers about to make sure there were no obstructions.

"Mmmmm," was Juanita's reaction. It appeared that she agreed with me that her creamy blend was delicious. Except for that little slip, she was playing the part of an unconscious drowning victim well.

With her airways clear and both of us with the taste of Juanita in our mouths, I started the serious business of mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. My first kiss was just a friendly lip kiss to see if she was gammoning me about her drowning. I received no reaction from this so I proceeded to a stage-two kiss of life. I opened her mouth a little and placed my open lips over hers. Still no response. Before going in for the Sleeping Beauty kiss – the one that always brings them back to life – I put my hand down the front of her dress and into her bra to see if I could detect a heartbeat. After massaging both breasts and tweaking and stretching both nipples – each of which was as hard as it had been earlier – I thought I heard a moan so I went in for the big kiss.

I partially opened her mouth, covered her lips with mine and began a process of massaging her lips in an attempt to bring them back to life. When I detected another moan, I inserted my saliva- and cum-coated tongue into her mouth. That did the trick. I received an instant response. Her tongue suddenly came to life and started wrapping itself around mine. Within another couple of minutes of tongue wrestling and saliva swapping, my drowning victim was well on the way to recovery. As I held her, her arms came up and wrapped themselves around my neck and her lower body started rubbing itself against mine.

I knew then that I had successfully brought this beautiful woman back to life and that she would recover. As I pulled my lips away from hers, I put my hand back down the front of her dress to check her heart rate. It was strong but was beating more rapidly than I would consider normal. Immediately after I removed my hand from her bra, however, I felt her collapse against my chest.

It appeared that Juanita had quickly picked up on the conventions of our role-playing and was wanting to stretch the boundaries. In her own way, she was telling me that – in her opinion, at least – I had stopped my mouth-to-mouth application too soon. I quickly lifted her head and locked my lips back onto hers. With the first joining of our lips, I felt her come back to life. She continued to improve as I inserted my tongue into her mouth and she recommenced her duelling.

This lady certainly knew how to throw herself into a role. I sometimes wished that Liz did. Unfortunately, she was too literal. Too many puritanical barriers had been built into her during her early life to allow her to think in terms of sex games. Juanita, on the other hand, was an entirely different kettle of fish. I was quickly learning that given a lead, she would pick it up and run with it. I wondered how far she was prepared to go.

I broke our kiss of life, once again, but explained that I needed to check her temperature. I gauged that, by the way she was humping my erect cock, she was ready for more.

"Something I learned when undertaking my first aid training," I explained to her, "was that it's not necessary to have a thermometer to take a patient's temperature.

"When in a hurry, the hands can give the practitioner a fair indication. But a more accurate measurement can be achieved if the hands are used in conjunction with the mouth and the tongue. When I was giving you the kiss of life, my lips and tongue were able to tell me that your thermal levels are somewhere around the normal range. The patient's mouth isn't the best place to take their temperature, though. If you would like me to, I would be able to get a better reading by applying my skills to other parts of your body; although the methods I am about to use might be seen by some to be somewhat intrusive.

"Having allowed me to demonstrate both the lifesaving rescue carry and the mouth-to-mouth resuscitation technique, I believe you will have the confidence you need to allow me to show you a few of these alternative temperature-taking methods.

"I guess the question I should be asking, though, is whether any of my previous demonstrations have offended you or harmed you in any way?"

"No," Juanita said. "If anything, they have brought me a great deal of pleasure. I particularly enjoyed that lifesaving hold in which you showed me how my breasts would move about while you were helping me to cross the creek. In fact, I would not mind it if the creek was a little wider than it is. I also enjoyed participating in the demonstration of your mouth-to-mouth resuscitation method. I found it very stimulating. If you could promise me that I would gain at least as much pleasure from your temperature-taking techniques, I would be delighted to allow you to use me as a demonstration dummy; in the absence of a real dummy, that is."

"Thank you," I said. "As I didn't think to bring a real dummy with me, I'm forced to have to take you up on your kind offer. That's another thing I'll have to put on my list of things one should never leave home without. Please remind me to write it down next time you see me with my pen and notebook handy.

"So that I can obtain an overall picture of your body's ability to maintain its core temperature," I continued, bringing our conversation back onto track. "I'll need you to remove all your clothing.

"Of course, we can forget it if you don't feel comfortable doing that.

"Keep in mind, however, that we will both need to be naked when we cross the creek so we don't have our clothing dragging us down if we get caught in the current."

"Well," Juanita responded, dipping her head shyly as she started removing her clothes; such as they were. "I suppose if we are going to be naked anyway..."

The short tennis dress – God, how I love watching women playing tennis – was first. I had already unzipped the front so it was really only a matter of pulling it over her head. She handed it to me and I folded it, putting it on the seat.

"Would you mind undoing my bra please Matthew?" she asked as she turned her back to me. "My fingers are a little stiff from the cold and I do not think I would be able to manage it."

"It would be my pleasure," I said, reaching out and flicking the three hook and eyeletted clips.

"Thank you," she said, turning back to face me. "You have obviously done that once or twice before."

"Only once or twice," I responded with a smile on my face. "I wouldn't want you to think that undressing women is my profession; although heaven forbid, it wouldn't be a bad trade to have under one's belt."

As I was talking, Juanita let her bra straps slide down her arms. In the same way she had handed me her dress, she passed me her bra. It, too, I folded, placing it on top of her dress. Her eyes never left mine. I couldn't hold her gaze, however. Her breasts were too alluring. I had held them in my hands. I had massaged and manipulated them. I had tweaked her nipples and had used them to bring her to a magnificent climax. But this was the first time I had seen them.

Up until that time, I hadn't been a breast man. Sure, I had admired them. But I had always seen them as part of an overall package, The same with bottoms. I wasn't an arse man. I wasn't averse to watching a woman with a shapely backside walking ahead of me or walking away from me. But I didn't go out of my way to stare at women's butts; to use the vulgar American expression. Nor was I into BIG. Big busted women turned me off. As did big butted women. As I say, I'm a whole picture man.

Having said that, however, I couldn't take my eyes off Juanita's breasts. I knew from the feel of them that they weren't large. I knew from their heft that they weren't abnormally heavy. And I knew from holding them that they weren't droopy. In fact, they were the exact opposite of all of those things.

I also knew from having played with her nipples that they stood out from the top of her breasts and pointed skywards at an oblique angle. What none of these manual measurements told me, though, was that they were the most perfect set of breasts I had ever set my eyes on. They stood high on her chest and were as beautifully formed as those I had once seen on a statue of Venus de Milo.

Her areolas were like wide, chocolate-coloured skirts around each hardened nipple. Unlike Liz's, which were narrow and flat, Juanita's formed a step between her breast and her nipple. It was as if she had breasts upon her breasts. The only time I'd ever seen tits like these was way back when I was first starting to experiment with girls during my high-school years. Some of those young teenagers had two-stage breasts like Juanita's. I'd never seen them on a grown woman before, though. Perhaps it had something to do with her heightened arousal levels.

I couldn't help myself. My head dipped down and I latched onto her left breast with my mouth and started strumming on her nipple like a hillbilly with a jaws harp. My left hand went straight to the other one and started squeezing it and playing with that nipple. Juanita's head went back and she let out a long, drawn-out moan.

"How is it that you can give me such pleasure when you do that to me and my husband cannot even be bothered trying? How is it that you know my body so much better than he does, Matthew?"

She let out another long moan when I swapped my mouth over to her right breast and used my right hand to pick up where my mouth had left off on her saliva-lubricated left one. She had one hand around behind my head and the other down the front of her frilly panties. With my free hand, I placed her dress and bra on the driver's seat for her to use as a pillow.

Finally releasing my lip and handholds on her breasts, which caused her to groan in disappointment, I steered her around and told her to rest her head on her clothing. That brought her bottom up onto the middle seat and stretched her legs across to the far side of the cab. It was cramped and she couldn't straighten her legs all the way out but it would do for the next stage of my demonstration. Before getting her fully settled, I asked her if it was okay for me to remove her panties. She nodded her approval and lifted her hips to allow me to pull them down over her bottom and down her legs.

Her wild hairy jungle sprang free as soon as it was released from its confinement. It was a magnificent growth, which covered the width of her lower belly and disappeared down between her legs. From my reading, I knew there was a growing trend towards fully or partially shaved pussies but I wasn't a fan of that trend. I preferred a woman to show her femininity and a hairy pussy was one of the signs of womanhood I liked seeing. I wasn't sure that I should venture into what Juanita was showing me without a cut lunch and a bush knife, though. But being a dedicated bushman and explorer, I decided to throw caution to the wind.

I couldn't resist having a smell of her panties before setting them aside. As I lifted them to my nose, I noticed that the gusset was still soaking wet. At the same time that I drew the blend of odours up into my nostrils, I ran my tongue along the cotton lining. The smell and taste were overpowering. They gave me a head-spin.

Imagine my surprise, however, when, as I reached across to hang them on the windscreen wiper stalk, Juanita took them from my hand and imitated my actions.

"You gave me the first taste of myself I have ever had, earlier tonight," she said by way of explanation. "I was pleasantly surprised. Seeing you smell and taste my underwear – and seeing your reaction to it – I wondered what it was that make the smell and taste of a woman so exciting to a man. Now I know. And, once again, I am pleasantly surprised.

"There may come a time when I am going to have to have a relationship with a woman just to find out what all the fuss is about. If that ever happens, I will be thinking of you as I am sampling her flavours. You have introduced me to something to which I believe I could very quickly become addicted."

"Does James not share your ambrosia with you?" I asked.

"James does not do cunnilingus. Nor does he allow me to fellate him," she said.

"Are you saying that you've never tasted a man's cream?" I asked as I was moving my kisses down her body.

"No," she said. "But I've always wanted to. Perhaps that might change this evening.

"I admit that I had done a bit of fooling around – is that the expression? – before I married James," Juanita said, "masturbating my boyfriend, mainly, and letting him feel my breasts and I once let him put his penis in my mouth. I tasted his lubricating fluid but he pulled it out before I was able to taste his sperm. He did come all over my breasts, though, and I enjoyed feeling him rubbing it into my skin. In spite of all that, however, I was still a virgin when I married James."

"I don't think we're going to have the time for you to sample every temperature measurement method tonight," I said, "so I can see that we're going to have to arrange for another appointment. But having my patients compare the temperature of my sperm to their own mouth and vaginal temperatures is one of the methods I use to obtain an accurate reading. If we don't have time for both now, I'll let you choose which one you would prefer."

Juanita smiled as she considered the conundrum she would have to face later. She then let out a low but prolonged moan as I dipped my tongue into the hollow of her navel. After a couple of jiggles, I left her umbilical crater and worked my way down over her belly to begin my journey into what she had just told me was her previously unexplored pubic jungle. I was nothing if not intrepid, however, and after pushing through the dense growth, found myself overlooking a long, narrow valley.

Feeling the weight of my face on her Mons Venus, Juanita pulled her left leg – the one that was pressed against the back of the seat – back towards her. At the same time, she pulled her right leg back and pivoted it around so it was laying across my back as I was kneeling in the footwell of the Toyota's cabin. The narrow valley had suddenly opened up before me and I felt her lifting her hips to meet me.

The first thing I encountered as I slid my tongue down into her crevasse was the head of an elongated clitoral shaft poking out from behind its protective hood. I ran my tongue around it and once I was beneath it, licked it along its short length before sucking it – head, shaft and hood – into my mouth.

Juanita screamed, pushed herself down onto me and came as if she were a virgin experiencing her first-ever orgasm. Her bucking pulled her clitoris out of my mouth, and I slid further down into the valley, where I received the full blast of the juices she was ejaculating. I had never experienced a woman squirting on me before so I was a little surprised when I felt my face being sprayed with a watery fluid. I soon learned, however, that the liquid she was releasing wasn't urine but was a much clearer and less pungent liquid which, while slightly bitter, didn't have the strong urine smell about it. It did have a unique odour, though, although I was hard-pressed to isolate it from the stronger bouquet of her other, more viscous juices. As a blend, it was quite palatable.

Just as she was coming down from the peak of her climax, I drove my tongue up into her tunnel. I wanted to try to isolate her vaginal ejaculant from the other liquids with which I was being showered. While achieving the desired goal of getting a drink of her sweet-tasting elixir directly from the well, however, I also forced Juanita into another orgasm.

She didn't scream this time. Instead, she let out the animal sound she had used when I had brought her to her first orgasm of the evening by playing with her breasts. Whether this second coming was stronger than the one that immediately preceded it might be disputed, but it could be successfully argued that it was no less intense. Like the first one, this climax was accompanied by another dose of squirting; albeit not quite as powerful as the previous one. I guess there is a limit to how much of the watery, piss-like liquid a woman's body can store.

I kept working my tongue in Juanita's vagina for as long as I could hold on against her bucking, but she eventually used her hands to push me away.

"Stop! Stop! Stop it, Matthew!" she shouted in a loud whisper. As had been the case earlier, her screaming and growling had robbed her of her voice.

Having pushed me away from her genitals, she then drew me back up her body so I was lying almost on top of her.

"I need resuscitating," she whispered, before pulling my mouth down to hers. As our lips met, her mouth opened and her tongue darted into mine. She was exploring my mouth for her flavours; there was plenty for her to find. That wasn't enough, however, and after extracting as much of my saliva as she could from that source, she broke off our kiss and began lapping at my face.

"Mmmmm," she murmured as she licked. "I do taste delicious. But what is that slightly bitter flavour?"

"That's the stuff you squirted all over me when you came," I told her. "It's not urine, but it seems to come from the same source.

"Before we move on to the next stage of your education, I might just go and check the creek level. That'll give you a bit of time to recover because the next procedure is a little more demanding and you'll need all your strength."