Wet Encounters Ch. 10

Story Info
Stranded neighbours make new discoveries.
4.6k words
4.46
9.2k
4
1

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

INTRODUCTION TO READERS

WET ENCOUNTERS is a novel-length story of love, lust and betrayal that takes place on a tropical Pacific island during the second half of the twentieth century.

It's seventeen chapters pivot around a single event that takes place when two people are forced to take refuge in an abandoned cabin when they are cut off by rising floodwaters.

During the three nights they spend together, they discover things about themselves and the regular occupants of the cottage that will destroy their previously stable lives.

The big question is, can anything be saved from the wreckage that remains after the floodwaters recede?

_____________________

CHAPTER TEN

With our late lunch out of the way and the washing up done, Juanita and I took a detour out to the front verandah to check the water levels before adjourned to the bedroom for an afternoon nap; after all, it wasn't as if either of us had anything more pressing to attend to. As the day was getting on - it was now about three o'clock - I also wanted to map out our escape route, in case we had to climb up onto the roof of the cabin.

The good news was that the rate of rise was less than it had been. The bad news was that it was still rising. The rain was continuing to fall quite heavily and the sky above us was dark and menacing. As I glanced over towards the mountains, though, I thought I detected a lighter band of colour. It was still grey, but it was a lighter grey than we were seeing above us.

Both the lightening sky and the slowing rate of rise of the floodwaters indicated that the tropical storm that had been sitting on top of us for the last couple of days might be moving away. But how long it would be before we could cross the creek was anybody's guess.

While we were out there, I worked out how I could get the both of us and a few supplies up onto the roof if it became necessary. I also checked the ropes I had brought back from Juanita's truck for length and strength. As we turned the return to the cosy comfort of our little hut, I was confident that if it became necessary, we could reach the next level of safety. The indications were, however, that we wouldn't need to do so.

"I'm going to miss our little timber-cutters cabin," I said as we made our way to the bedroom. "I'm starting to wish that the floodwaters would stay up for a few more days. Apart from enjoying your company, I also have so much more to teach you about temperature taking.

"Speaking of temperature taking techniques," I said, snapping my fingers. "That reminds me that I was about to get you started on the next stage of your lessons when you fell asleep. If you wouldn't mind climbing into bed and lying on your stomach, I'll just grab what I need from the kitchen.

Not finding what I was looking for, I checked the bathroom. Unable to find it in either room, I went back to the bedroom to ask Juanita where she'd hidden her moisturising cream.

"It's right there on your bedside table," she said innocently. When I woke up earlier, I saw that you had brought a saucer of butter in and had put it beside the bed. Then I saw you race in to get the butter to grease the skillet when you were preparing your delicious omelette. I'd also saw your eyes light up when I unpacked the jar of cream from the cooler box so, thinking that you might need some form of lubricant to demonstrate your next temperature-taking method, I brought it in and left it on your bedside table to replace the butter.

"I'm only guessing but I remember my mother taking my temperature by putting the thermometer under my arm. I can imagine that if that's where you plan to insert your thermometer, it will be easier if you lubricate it first. I must say, though, that I can't see that I will receive the same level of pleasure from the insertion of your temperature measuring stick under my armpits as I get from the other places it has been."

"No, my little slave princess," I answered. I wasn't planning on using your armpits to take your temperature; although you have reminded me of a form of temperature taking I haven't yet introduced you to. And you shouldn't go discounting the degree of pleasure that can be derived from placed like your armpits. I can see that I'm going to have to broaden my educational curriculum to include a few other subjects.

"Now, turn over so I can take your mind off what I might or might not be wanting to do to you and start getting you focused on what is happening in the here and now. Before we get to demonstrating, let's try a bit of experimenting. I'd like to know - and I'd like you to know - just what parts of your body can be used to stimulate your senses."

I joined Juanita on the bed and, after placing her arms down by her sides, told her to lie there like a rag doll while I went in search of those places on her body that would give her the most pleasure.

I started by running my fingers through her hair and playing with her neck. She scrunched her shoulders up and I saw goose pimples appear on her arms and body as I tickled the back of her neck just below her hairline. I then moved my hands down and started playing with the lobes of her ears. Once again, her arms became covered with goosebumps. The intention was to stimulate her rather than tickle her, however, so once I had discovered just how sensitive she was, I replaced my hands with my mouth and sucked on her earlobes. She started to squirm.

I kissed her eyelids as I moved across to her right ear, where I received the same response to my sucking of her left lobe. Although they were both were small, they were quite pendulous and I wondered whether anyone had conducted some research into a possible correlation between a woman's earlobe configuration and the nature of her pussy lips. 'I wonder if there was an opening in that field?' I asked myself as I felt her squirming under me. 'It might be something worth looking into if things go pear-shaped up here in New Guinea'.

From her ears, I moved down to her lips and gave her a lingering kiss to tide her over until I came back. I then kissed my way down her throat, dipping my tongue into the hollow at the base of her neck before licking along her collar bone. While kissing out towards the point of her shoulder, I dipped my tongue into the hollow between her collar bone and shoulder blade. This drew a shudder from her, which was accompanied by a whispered sigh. But that response was nothing compared to the response I received when I lifted her arm and used my tongue to tickle her in the hollow of her armpit. She squealed and convulsed in much the same way she had done when I had licked her clitoris. I received the same response when, only minutes later, I explored her other armpit.

I celebrated my discovery of these erogenous zones by returning to the base of her neck and kissing her down her centreline. I found another sensitive spot in the centre of her chest, right between her magnificently firm breasts. I didn't linger in that area, however, as I intended to come back once I had completed my voyage of discovery. Already knowing how sensitive her breasts were, I had other things planned for that part of her body.

Following her centreline, I gently kissed my way down across her stomach. The kisses were so light that they were almost non-existent. They were just enough to touch the feint downy hair that covered her body. Her body responded by tightening her stomach muscles and producing goosebumps. She also let out a low moan from deep within her core.

That moan changed to another squeal when I inserted my tongue into her insy belly button. My earlier dips into this little hole had elicited a reaction that left me with the impression that, if I spent a bit more time on this part of her body, I would see a much more desirable response. I was right. Perhaps as a result of all the other stimulation, as soon as I started to jiggle my tongue about inside her navel, her body convulsed. Had I not been so tightly locked onto her, she would have knocked me out cold when she brought her knees up as she tried to curl into a foetal ball.

"What are you doing to me, Matthew?" she demanded. "You've made me wet myself again."

"Don't worry, my darling," I said as she straightened her legs and relaxed her body. "You'll be doing a lot more than that before I've finished with you."

She moaned in pleasure as I left her navel and worked my way down to her pubic mound. As soon as I reached the edge of her protective jungle, I followed it across to her hip then kissed my way down along the front of her left leg to her foot. Leaving her toes for another time, I then kissed my way back up the inside of her calf until I reached her knee. I then lifted her leg so I could gain access to the hollow at the back of her knee. Once again, this evoked another squeal, which was accompanied by her body squirming as if I was tickling her.

After licking her soft flesh, I deposited a sucking love bite, leaving a mark that would stay with her for a few days. Her squeals turned to groans and I watched in awe as I saw her squirt a small amount of clear liquid from her urethra. If this was what she had felt earlier, she was indeed pissing herself. I couldn't wait to get to the same place on her other leg.

I changed positions so that I was now kneeling between her outstretched legs and worked my way up the inside of her right leg. When I reached the knee, I raised her leg into the air so I could work my tongue into her sensitive hollow and began applying my sucking kiss. This time, she not only squirted, she also released a creamy substance from her tunnel. From the way her little anal bud was pulsating in time with the spasming of her vaginal opening, I guessed she had experienced an orgasm. Her pleasurable screams confirmed that assumption.

This was the first time I had ever witnessed a woman experiencing an orgasm from this viewpoint and it was a sight to behold. After depositing a second love bite - she now had a matching set - I quickly continued my way up the inside of her thigh and, without further delay, went straight for the sweet spot.

As I had been moving up each of her thighs, I had been pushing the leg backwards. This had had the effect of opening both her outer and inner lips. With both legs now positioned so her knees were bent and her feet were sitting flat on the bed, she was wide open. I dived straight in to collect as much of her creamy ejaculant from her vagina as I possibly could. It was thick and creamy and, although it tasted very much like her regular lubricant, it had a slightly bitter sweetness about it. It was undoubtedly of much thicker consistency and its creamy texture made it very palatable. I went back for more, curling my tongue so I could penetrate the depths of her tunnel. I heard Juanita groaning as my tongue bored deeper. She bucked as I curled its tip and tickled the forward wall of her vaginal cavern. I must have hit her G-spot (although I must admit to not even knowing of the existence of such a thing at that time) and her groan became a scream and she pushed out another load of her delicious cream.

Some of that cream escaped before I could catch it and it dribbled out of her vagina and down over her perineum before settling in the cup formed by her tight little anus. I followed it down, collecting every trace of it. Juanita bucked and squealed again when my tongue started lapping at the entrance to her rectum. As she relaxed, I once again curled my tongue and pushed it into her in search of any wayward cum. I had no hygiene issues because, as a result of our less than satisfactory, jury-rigged toilet facilities, we both wiped and washed after emptying our bowels. After initially clamping down on the intruding object, she relaxed her sphincter and allowed my oral finger to penetrate the most intimate of her orifices. The way she accepted my tongue - and the way she had received my finger, earlier - told me that she would be happy to take something more substantial when the time was right.

After spending a few moments getting her sphincter used to being invaded from the outside, I removed my tongue and went back to collecting her wonderful elixir. From her anus, I moved back up to her vagina and then on past her urethra and up to her clitoris. After circling it a few times, I pushed back its protective foreskin and sucked it into my warm, salivary mouth. I then started strumming it with my tongue. With all the foreplay of the previous half-an-hour or so, she was fully primed. She was just waiting for someone to light the blue touchpaper.

My tickling of her clit was the match that set her off. Everything up until then had been like small warning tremors compared to the fireworks she displayed during this major eruption. She bucked and screamed and growled and roared through an orgasm that lasted minutes. It took every ounce of the buckjump riding skill I had acquired during my youth to stay with her. At one point, her hands were gripping the mattress beneath the sheets and she was arched like a bow with only her shoulders and her feet on the bed while she convulsed like a demented person.

She gyrated her hips in an attempt to dislodge my mouth from her clitoris. In rodeo terms, what she was doing was called sunfishing. It hadn't worked back in my younger, more foolish days when I rode rodeo broncs for the fun of it. I was confident that it wasn't going to work now. I stayed latched onto her until she was done, only releasing my hold when she finally collapsed back onto the bed.

Both she and I were covered in a mixture of her ejaculates. As she had done earlier, she had released a small load of white, creamy cum from her urethra. Apart from its small quantity and its bitter taste, it was almost identical to my own in both colour and texture. I quickly dived back in to collect it on the end of my tongue before pulling back. As she had done before, she erupted into another orgasm.

One she had finished, I moved up her body and joined my mouth to hers in a long emotion-filled kiss during which I deposited her cream onto her tongue. She pulled back as soon as its bitterness hit her taste buds.

"What was that?" she asked. "I haven't tasted it before."

"I believe that's your girl sperm," I told her. "I've read that a few researchers believe that some women have an equivalent to a man's prostate gland and that, under the right conditions, they can produce a form of sperm. They apparently believe it is a carryover from way back when our evolutionary ancestors were hermaphrodites. From what I've read, not all women have it. It appears, however, that you are one of the few who does. I'm guessing from the fact that I collected it from your piss-hole that, like my prostate gland, yours is connected to your urinary tract. I'm assuming that something I did triggered its release. I'll have to do some research to try to find out more about it; not to mention a bit more field testing.

"From the time I first met you, I knew there was something special about you. Now I know what it is. You are a genetic miracle. That's not why I love you, of course, but it certainly adds to the attraction."

"I'm beginning to be a little concerned that I might have made a mistake when I agreed to marry you, Matthew," Juanita said. "It frightens me a little when you tell me about the facts you seem to have locked away in your head. I am beginning to wonder what books you read. I mean, where would you learn about research being conducted into whether or not a woman has a residual prostate gland?"

"I read anything and anything I can get my hands on, my darling," I answered. "I must admit, though, that I am often surprised at what information seems to become lodged in my brain. It wasn't until I saw your cream that that little snippet came to mind. It wasn't something that I had consciously committed to memory. It was just there to be called upon when I needed it. It was the same when I was at school. I never had to study. The answers were just there.

"Now," I said, bringing the conversation back on track, "before we go and wash all this juice off us and change the sheets and towels, I have one more temperature-taking method to show you. I've left it 'til the end of this session because it can get a bit messy if everything doesn't come together as it should.

"If the thermometer can't be inserted into one or other of the orifices we have demonstrated so far, there are two external places it can be used. The first, as we've already discussed, is in the armpits. While we've discovered that in your case, your armpits are very sensitive, I don't know that you would gain the same degree of pleasure from having anything other than a tongue in that spot. The other place is the one I think you might enjoy, but it's more of a short-term solution, which I think we might leave for another time.

"I'll give you a quick sample demonstration, though," I said as I straddled her body and laid my rigid cock on her chest between her breasts and pressed her tits together to form a tunnel around it. My prick was long enough to not only fill the gap but reach her lips. All she had to do was lean her head forward and she would be able to take its head into her mouth on each upward stroke. I started slowly fucking her tits while, at the same time, pinching, twisting and stretching her nipples.

She pulled my pillow over and used it to raise her head so she could more easily reach my cock's head. Once we started to build up a rhythm, she'd take my cock into her mouth and suck it in as far as she could, reluctantly releasing it as a pulled back. Eventually, I let go of her breasts and stopped. I heard her groan in disappointment.

"We can work on this a bit later," I said to her after a few minutes. "I need to come but I want you to come with me. Roll over, my sweetheart, and let me give you more than you've believed possible. If you raise your bum and lower your shoulders, you will feel every inch of me and your beautiful tits rubbing on the sheets will bring you to more orgasms than you ever imagined were possible. This is also where I will show where the moisturising cream comes into play."

Having rolled onto her stomach, she presented her sex to me as I had instructed. I could already see the juices flowing from her vagina in anticipation of what was to come. The mention of the cream must have given her pause, though, because she turned her head as looked at me with some trepidation.

"Don't worry, my sweet girl," I said to her. "I'm not going to hurt you. I promise. I am, however, going to start you down the path that will lead to experiencing your final human thermal demonstration. What we do here and now will only be the beginning of a couple of stretching exercises. When you finally receive my thermometer in your last hole, it will feel like it has always been there."

I watched as the fear went out of her eyes, replaced by a look of trusting love. Her eyes closed and pleasure filled her face as I pushed into her tunnel. I went slowly because, even though I had taken her from behind before, it had not been in this position. She was going to feel it.

"You were right," she said between moans of pleasure. "I can feel it all the way up into my stomach. I've never felt anything like it. It feels... I don't know... so filling."

"Just wait until it goes up into your other hole," I said. "From what I have read, it is like no other sexual experience a woman has ever known. Apparently, many women become so addicted to it that they completely abandon vaginal sex.

"I hope that doesn't happen with you, my darling," I added. "I've really come to enjoy vaginal sex."

Juanita laughed, then squeaked as the head of my penis rubbed against her gut wall.

12