Wet Encounters Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nooooo," she cried as I pulled all the way out of her.

I didn't stay out for long, however, and her anguish turned to a long, pleasurable, deep-seated moan as I pushed my head back between the lubricated folds of her inner lips and eased into her. I didn't go all the way, though. I only inserted a couple of inches before pulling back so that my cock's head was just sitting inside her vaginal entrance. I did that a couple of times before pushing all the way in.

"Ooofff," was all I heard from Juanita as I bottomed out inside her and felt my cock's hard but spongy helmet come up against the far wall of her vagina. It was a sound that one would more likely expect to hear in a boxing ring than in a bedroom.

I pulled out and pushed back in again. This time, I changed my position slightly and my cock's head came up hard against her cervix. It felt like it was trying to force its way up into her uterus. It must have felt like that to Juanita, too, as she screamed and came at the same time. I could feel her trying to push herself down onto my cock as she spasmed.

As she started to come down of her climactic orgasm, I reached across to open the jar of moisturising cream. Noticing that Juanita had already removed the lid, I scooped my first and middle fingers into it. She was still spasming as I inserted my middle finger in past her sphincter, pushing it all the way up into her rectum. It all happened so quickly that it took her body a moment to react. React it did, however, and Juanita suddenly exploded into a second round of convulsions. I kept her going by reaming my finger in and out, stimulating the nerve endings on the inner and outer sphincters.

The sound she was making was nothing like she had used before. It definitely had the deep jungle cat growl about it but it was much higher in pitch. She sounded like a large animal caught in a trap. Or, more accurately, like a female cat in heat but with a deeper, more powerful resonance. If I didn't know it was coming from her, it would have brought a shiver to my spine.

Whether consciously or subconsciously, I'm not sure but, as her spasming began to lessen, she started rocking her body forward and backward, working my penis in and out of her vagina but also pushing against my finger in her anus. On one of those cycles, I added my index finger into her back passage. I intended for it to be a gentle entry but she was having none of that. As soon as she felt it invading her anus, she drove herself back onto it. I was beginning to get the impression that my little nympho first-aid student didn't want my planned stretching exercises to be a long, drawn-out process.

Of course, the act of impaling her arse on my two fingers also drove my cock back up into the sensitive mouth of her cervix. That set her off for a third explosive climax. The combination of my fingers and my shaft must have been just what the doctor ordered - either that or the third time got the prize - because her scream was enough to wake the dead. She erupted like a volcano, rocking, growling, and screaming as she ejaculated her vaginal juice and whatever else it was that she squirted all over me and over our bed.

She dropped her head down onto her pillow to muffle her agonising-sounding cries and rubbed her tender nipples on the sheet in an attempt to continue the stimulation so she could keep coming.

Being a mere mortal, I wasn't immune to the constant pulsating she was executing with her vaginal walls and pubic muscles on my cock. Nor was I immune to the continual grip and release exercise she was performing with her little arsehole on my fingers as she came. I joined her. I won't say that it was the most illustrious performance of my relatively short life but I would have been hard-pressed to think of an orgasm that went on for as long or was as intense as this one. I would also have been hard-pressed to bring to mind one that had deposited such a large quantity of my semen into a cup as inviting as Juanita's newly stretched vagina.

There is no doubt that, had I not just blown my load - and in light of Juanita's evident enjoyment of having my two large fingers jammed to the hilt in her arsehole - I would have been tempted to set aside my timetable and go straight on to the next step in our human thermal experi... ah, demonstrations.

Juanita had collapsed beneath me and I slowly extracted my fingers from her back passage. I left my cock inside her vagina, however, as I enjoyed the feeling of her occasional shudders as it lost some of its rigidity. It didn't quite become flaccid, however, but maintained a degree of stiffness that prevented it from falling out of her warm, velvet-lined tunnel. As the intensity of her shuddering decreased, I rolled us both onto our sides so we were spooning and, with my semi-hard cock still buried inside her, we drifted off to sleep.

****

12