Wet Encounters Ch. 12

Story Info
Stranded neighbours continue to conduct experiments.
4.9k words
4.46
7k
3
1

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

INTRODUCTION TO READERS

WET ENCOUNTERS is a novel-length story of love, lust and betrayal that takes place on a tropical Pacific island during the second half of the twentieth century.

It's seventeen chapters pivot around a single event that takes place when two people are forced to take refuge in an abandoned cabin when they are cut off by rising floodwaters.

During the three nights they spend together, they discover things about themselves and the regular occupants of the cottage that will destroy their previously stable lives.

The big question is, can anything be saved from the wreckage that remains after the floodwaters recede?

_______________________

CHAPTER TWELVE

Juanita tried everything I had taught her about compression massage and mouth to mouth resuscitation in her attempt to resurrect my formerly upright steadfast soldier. Apart from getting a slight rise out of him, however, the best that could be said was that he might survive. Whether he would live to fight another day remained to be answered.

After reassuring her that I was confident that he'd come good and that he'd be back playing with her furry little kitten in no time, we cleaned ourselves up in the bathroom before I prepared us a light meal. In spite of our active afternoon and evening, neither of us was very hungry.

With our supper under our belts and the dishes washed, dried and put away, we sat down to a game of gin rummy. We'd thought about playing Squatter but I felt that Juanita's emotions were still a little too raw for us to be playing a game that her husband had introduced into his and Liz' - and now our - love nest.

It turned out that Juanita was an accomplished card shark and she ended up taking all my matches - which she called 'kisses' - from me before I surrendered, swearing to honour an IOU for the equivalent of another box of kisses (there were sixty kissed to a box back in those days). I'd hate to play against her in a game of poker; particularly strip poker. ...although?

It was about ten o'clock when we decided to call it a night and head for bed. Juanita had changed the sheets while I had been preparing our supper and had dumped the sheets and towels into the bathwater to soak. We decided to leave them in the water overnight but conceded that we might need the towels before the night was out. We wrung them out and hung them over a couple of chairs in the kitchen in the hope that they would be dry by the time they were needed. Fresh towels might be required by morning if things followed what had quickly become our usual pattern.

Having cleaned my teeth, I left Juanita to perform her own night-time routine while I checked the water levels and added my own meagre contribution to its volume. The water was still rising; albeit slowly. It was almost at the top of the step upon which I had placed the piece of firewood. It wouldn't be very long before it floated off so I raised it, putting it two treads higher.

I heard the toilet flush as I stepped back into the cabin. I assumed that that meant Juanita had emptied her bowels. Knowing that she would follow up her wiping with a wash and dry, I wondered whether that meant she wanted to take her thermal demonstration to the next level? I was sure she'd let me know either way. Unless I was sorely mistaken, however, I was convinced she didn't want to cross back to the other side of the creek without having experienced the loss of her anal virginity.

The enthusiasm she had shown towards having two of my fingers in the last of her holes led me to believe that tonight would be the night. If I was right about the speed at which the water might drop once the rain stopped falling, we might not have another; certainly not one as private and secluded as we had here in the mill manager's cottage.

My route to the bedroom took me first to the kitchen where I topped up the stove's firebox and damped it down. It would throw off enough heat during the night to dry the towels and to keep the little house free of damp. I met Juanita in the living room, where we shared a kiss before heading towards the bedroom. There was a chill in the air that we hadn't experienced during the past couple of days. That was an indication that the cloud cover was lifting, permitting the cool air to slide down from the mountain range that formed the spine of the island. It was also another sign that our time in on this side of the creek was drawing to a close.

Having lived on the island for the past seven years, Juanita also felt the coolness in the breeze. She, too, understood that this might be our last night together in our little cabin. That sense of impending closure seemed to intensify our love for one another. Rather than surrendering to our lustful passions when we climbed into our bed, we simply laid beneath the sheet and held each other close.

As had become our habit, we allowed our bodies to merge and let our hearts meld. Within a few minutes, our heartbeats became one and we drifted off to sleep. It was a time for emotional intercourse. The intense lovemaking would come later.

I don't know how long we had been asleep but I was almost at the climactic point in an erotic dream in which Noan, after having used her mouth to bring my soldier to attention, had straddled my hips and was lowering herself down over his head and was gradually sucking him up into her soft, warm body. As had happened previously, I awoke to discover that my dream was not a dream at all. It was a reality.

"I hope I didn't wake you, Matthew," the woman straddling my hips said. It was only then that I realised that Noan had gone and Juanita had returned. It was the use of the word, Matthew, rather than, Mister Matthew, that gave it away. Juanita had apparently decided that she no longer wanted to share her enjoyment with her substitute persona.

"I am starting to enjoy being woken in this way, my darling Juanita," I mumbled as I felt her slowly engulfing inch after inch of my penis into her vagina. "I hope it doesn't stop when we cross back over." I think we were both starting to think of the creek and the divide between heaven and hell; or at least, between heaven and reality.

"I don't believe there is any danger of that happening," she answered. "I'm sorry for waking you but I just couldn't wait another minute.

"I'm beginning to understand why Liz felt the need to go looking for a replacement penis while you were away. If she was as addicted to yours as I have become, and if I had to go without for more than a couple of days, I think I might also have gone in search of a substitute.

"I'm not making excuses for her. But am beginning to understand her motives. Mind you, she certainly hasn't found anything to compare with this in James."

"I might agree with you if our sex life had been anything like that I've experienced during the past day or so." I said. "Sadly, it hasn't. I think that after we were caught out when our daughter Tracey was born - I think we told you that she came a bit earlier than expected and was delivered in the local hospital - she has been a bit worried about becoming pregnant again.

"I can understand her concern as I wouldn't want her to have to go through another birth in what can only be described as a third-world hospital. But since then, our lovemaking has been limited to her non-fertile cycles. That's probably why I didn't notice the change from limited to almost non-existent when I returned from Australia after I'd buried my mother.

"If I'm right, that change fitted in with what I believe was the beginning of her affair with James.

"In fact, I even have a theory about that. But I think it is something we can discuss later. It seems rude to be talking about such things while you are trying to fuck the life out of me. Besides, I don't believe I have your full attention."

"Perhaps you're right," Juanita said. "I think I lost you when you at, 'I might agree with you'."

As I looked down along my body, I could see that she was using both hands to hold her pussy lips apart while she was sliding down on what felt like a rigid, hardened steel rod. Her head was thrown back and her eyes were closed. She slowly let out a long moan of pleasure as she bottomed out and her open vulva settled onto my pubic bone.

After releasing her grip on her labia, she leaned forward and rested her hands on my chest. I reached up and took a firm hold on each of her nipples and gave them a squeeze and twist. At the same time, I gave my penis a twitch.

Juanita's eyes popped open and she let out a loud squeal, which coincided with a short, sharp spasm of her pubic muscles. I felt her release a small amount of fluid, which squirted onto my pubic hair. She hadn't come but she had pissed herself. Whether it was urine or ejaculant, I was yet to find out.

"I was going to call on Noan to help out with this part of the experimentation... I'm sorry, demonstration," Juanita said, breathlessly, as she recovered from her mini-orgasm. "I'm pleased I didn't."

"I'm pleased that you didn't, as well," I responded. "Although I must admit to loving Noan almost as much as I love you. She's a very cheeky young thing and she seems to be up for anything. I hope you plan to bring her to live with us when you move in. I think the three of us could have a lot of fun together.

"I agree," Juanita said. "I'll have to ask her. I think she'll agree. I think she might love you even more than I do, though, so I'll have to watch her.

"Now, if Noan was here, what would you be teaching her about the last of your human thermal techniques?"

"I'd prefer to show her personally," I said, "but I guess if I show you, you will be able to tell her about it. Of course, I will have to give her a hands-on demonstration for her to understand it fully.

"Before we start, though, I will need an infusion of oxygen. Would you like to show me what you have learned about mouth-to-mouth resuscitation? I believe that I'm about to expire."

Juanita leaned forward and applied her mouth to mine. Her technique was outstanding. I had to give her extra marks for the way she not only engaged her tongue with mine but also for the way the walls of her vaginal tunnel gripped my cock during the kiss. A lesser man might have required additional bottled oxygen just to get over being revived.

"Excellent!" I exclaimed as she released her limpet-like grip on my mouth. "Now, before you have me exploding, I need you to turn around so you are facing my feet. It will make it easier for me to continue the stretching exercises we started earlier. As this might be our last night here in our luxurious honeymoon bungalow, I'd like to introduce you to the third temperature taking procedure tonight.

"Are you happy for me to proceed, my darling?"

Without saying a word, she lifted herself up a couple of inches then pivoted so she was facing towards the foot of the bed. She then slowly lowered herself back down along my shaft, gripping it tightly as she went. I had never felt anything like it and I almost blew my wad as she settled herself back down onto my groin. Her moans told me that she, too, was enjoying the experience.

I had to ask her to stop her squeezing and rocking to give me time to recover from what had been the first time I understood the meaning of the expression, 'being screwed'.

Although the position was almost that same as that I'd adopted when I'd taken her from behind, it had a different feel about it. Even when buried to the hilt, I didn't seem to be reaching the same depths as I'd done when she was kneeling.

I massaged her back while she sat there in what, some years later, I learned was the position known as the 'reverse cowgirl'.

Having drawn back from the brink, I asked Juanita to reach over and hand me the jar of moisturising cream she had brought into the bedroom earlier.

After she had passed it to me, I asked her to lean forward and stretch out towards my toes. I then collected a liberal amount of cream on my index and middle fingers and rubbed it along her bum crack. Using the tip of my middle finger, I lubricated the tightly puckered entrance to her virgin anal vagina. After a short, initial period of resistance, she relaxed her sphincter and allowed my middle finger, then my index finger, to penetrate beyond both her outer and inner anal muscles. There was no resistance and they went in all the way to their bases. Using my free arm, I then reached around her waist and drew her back to a sitting position.

She must have been sitting right on the edge of the abyss because, in bringing herself upright, she managed to get an extra inch of my cock to slide into her hot, silky vagina. At the same time, she drew my fingers as far as they could go into her rectum. The friction of my cock and my fingers was all she needed to tip her over the edge and into a massive orgasm.

As she came, she let out her usual loud roaring scream and squirted her juices all over my groin. It took every ounce of self-control I had in me to resist her pulsating kegel muscles so I wouldn't join her in a combined climax. I wanted to hold out for a bit longer to see if she wanted to feel me pumping my semen up into her bowels. I did prolong her eruption, however, by using the two fingers I had in her arsehole to diddle the sensitive flap that divided her anus from her rectum.

Juanita kept coming until she could come no more. Exhausted, she eventually collapsed back onto my chest. I let my still rigid penis slide from her pussy but kept my two fingers inside her back passage. Once her breathing returned to normal, I rolled her over onto her stomach and gently started to ream my fingers in and out, gradually stretching her anus to the point where I could begin to insert a third finger.

"Just relax, my darling," I whispered into her ear. I could feel her trying to clamp down on my fingers to prevent the extra bulk. "If you can take these three fingers, you'll be able to take my cock. If you let me stretch you just a little more, you'll hardly feel it when my little thermometer is inserted in there to take your temperature.

"Of course, I'll stop if you want me to. I'm not going to force you to do anything you don't want to do. Just say the word and I'll lift you up and fill your bokis with my cream. You know how deep I can go when we do it this way. And with the amount of sperm I am holding, you'll probably taste it on the back of your tongue."

"Keep going," she mumbled, her voice muffled by her pillow. "I love having your fingers up there. It's just that that third finger is making it a very tight fit."

I felt her relaxing her sphincters to allow her back door to be stretched and, with all three fingers inside her, I let them rest to allow her to become accustomed to the feel. After a few minutes, I felt her whole body relax. Knowing that she was no longer feeling any discomfort, I began sliding them in and out.

After a few minutes of reaming her with my fingers, I pulled them all the way out and lifted her hips so she was kneeling; just as she had done when I had pushed my cock all the way up into her vaginal cavern, earlier. This time, however, I wanted better access to her other tunnel.

My penetration of her back passage would not only be the taking Juanita's anal virginity. I would also be fulfilling one of my own erotic fantasies. Although I had read about it and had heard other men talk about it, I had never experienced it. Anal sex wasn't really even a 'thing' back when I was a young Lothario learning about sex. It certainly wasn't something that my 'loving' wife, Liz, would ever countenance as part of our lovemaking repertoire.

'I wonder if she does it with James,' I thought as I applied a bit more cream to Juanita's bum-crack. 'In fact, I wonder if they've even progressed to the oral sex stage. Perhaps they're happy with the good old tried and trusted missionary style that has been the mainstay of Liz and my lovemaking since we started going out together.'

'Perhaps I should be thankful that I was even allowed to get my leg over at all,' I thought. 'Although, she was by no means a virgin when we first met; even though she'd attempted to convince me otherwise. No. She liked it too much for someone competing in their first rodeo.'

'Besides, I would have known had I been the one to split her cherry. I'd done it to a couple of the girls I had been with during my high school days and knew what it felt like for both my partner and myself. It wasn't something that happened without some recognition; and it certainly garnered an emotional reaction.'

'The same will be true of my splitting of Juanita's anal cherry,' I thought. 'And, whether it's a one-off event or the adding of one more hole for us to explore in our search for sexual satisfaction, once the cherry has been picked, it can't be put back onto the tree.'

As I applied the cream to Juanita's crack and my cock, I noted that she was still gaping from the fingering I had given her. I inserted all three fingers back into her anal passage and continued the stretching exercise by spreading them a little each time they moved in and out.

"Do you remember how I suggested that you drop your chest down onto the bed so your nipples can be stimulated by the coarseness of the cotton sheets?" I asked Juanita as I removed my fingers. Her hole was now wide open and I felt that it was almost ready for my penis. It was the head I was worried about. It was considerably wider than the shaft and wouldn't compress very much as it pushed past her sphincter muscles.

"Yes," she said, releasing a moan of pleasure as I reinserted my fingers. She moaned even louder when I inserted my well-lubricated cock into her vagina. I think it surprised her. She probably thought it was going to be inserted into her bum.

"Well, I'd suggest that you do the same again now," I said. "By pressing your beautiful tits into the sheets, you'll arch your back, which should make it much easier for me to enter your other hole.

"Now is the time to tell me to stop thinking about your bum if that's what you want me to do. I'm quite happy to keep fucking your kant - the local word for vagina - if that's what you'd prefer."

"No," she responded through her moans, "I love the feel of your fingers. I've got to find out what it feels like to have your stik" - penis - "in there."

I knew, from the way I had been working my rigid phallus in unison with my fingers, that she was building up to an orgasm. I pulled both my fingers and my cock from their respective holes and inserted the hard but spongy glans against her gaping anus. As I suspected, it was still a little bigger than the opening I had stretched so I prepared to push it past her sphincter and into the cavern of her rectum.

At the same time, I used the fingers of my free hand to reach down and diddle her clitoris. That achieved the desired result.

Juanita screamed and let out her jungle roar as she exploded into a massive squirting orgasm. That took her mind off the head of my soldier pushing his way into her body through her back door. Her orgasm became a bit of a two-edged sword, however. While it numbed any pain she might have felt during the entry of my oversized cock's head into her rectum, that entry was slowed by the constant compression of her sphincter muscles gripping and releasing on my penile shaft.

She eventually reached beneath herself and pushed my fingers away from her clit. My strumming of her elongated girl penis was too much for her to cope with while trying to take in what had just happened.

As she came down off her climax, I was able to slide my cock further and further into her rectum until I was buried to the root. Its head was pushing up against something firm; which, I could only assume, was her gut.

12