Wet Encounters Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her climax having been reduced to a series of aftershocks, Juanita started to collapse beneath me. She quickly realised that that wasn't such a good idea. My soldier's helmet pressing on her gut wall was uncomfortable. She instantly pulled her legs back up under herself, returning to her arse-up posture.

"My God," she croaked, "how far are you up inside me? I can feel you all the way up under my tits. Well, okay, maybe not that far, but I'm sure you can feel what I had for supper. How did you get that far up there without me knowing about it, anyway?"

"You seemed to go into some sort of epileptic fit as soon as started pushing my soldier's head up into you and each of your convulsions drew him deeper and deeper until he was finally buried to his bootstraps. I've been waiting for you to come down off your orgasmic high so I could extract him. So, if you're finished having your fun, I might try to pull him out to see if he's all right."

"Don't you dare!" Juanita exclaimed in a loud croak. "He stays there until I say he can leave. I've never felt so full in all my life.

"I thought it was going to hurt like hell when you fucked me in the arse - to put it bluntly - but I didn't feel a thing. Thank you for that, Matthew. Once again, you have proved to be true to your word. I must admit to being a little disappointed, however, as I thought it would have been an ideal opportunity to show you that I can handle a little pain.

"The other thing I'm disappointed about is that I missed out on feeling you come inside me."

"The reason you didn't feel me coming inside you," I said, "is because I didn't. In spite of all your convulsing and pulsating on my cock, I've managed to hold out so I could share it with you. But that will mean that you'll have to allow me to move so can actually go through the motions of 'fucking you in the arse', as you so delicately put it. My God, woman, you start talking like a dirty-mouthed slut when you climb into a man's bed.

"If it's the pain of having your anal cherry busted you want, I can pull my soldier all the way out and we can start all over."

"I think I can do without the pain of having my anal virginity taken, thank you, Matthew. But I do appreciate your offer. As for your other request, though, you may fuck away to your heart's content. It appears that this dirty-mouth slut isn't going anywhere; not for a while, at least."

Having received permission to proceed, I started to withdraw my penis from its warm cocoon. It became clear that Juanita wasn't particularly keen on the idea as she let out a long, drawn-out groan as she felt its head being withdrawn from her sheath. I stopped at about the halfway point and pushed it back in, allowing its helmet to once again snuggle up into against her gut. Juanita's, "Ooomff," told me she was feeling it.

I didn't let it linger, though, and withdrew it once again. This time, I pulled it about three-quarters of the way out before reversing course. She once again let me know it had hit home.

The third outward stroke brought its head as far as her inner sphincter before she clamped down to prevent it from going any further. I stopped for a heartbeat before pushing back into her. That became the sequence from then on. I'd pull out, accompanied my Juanita's groan, then push in, which would receive a moan. That moan was followed by an "Ooomff" when I'd reach the end of my stroke. The length of each groan and moan depended upon the speed with which I was working. I kept changing the pace so that my student wouldn't become bored.

After we'd been going for about five minutes, I felt Juanita's start pulsating on my cock. It wasn't a big orgasm, as hers often were, but it was her first anal orgasm. She didn't scream, as she usually did, either. Instead, she let out a soft whimper. It wasn't a sad sound but it sounded more like what I would imagine a young teenage girl would make when she experienced her first masturbatory orgasm when sleeping in a room she shared with someone else. It was a private sound that was not meant to be heard by anyone but herself.

I slowed my pace a bit to let her recover before completely removing my cock from her arsehole. Before she could utter a word of complaint, however, I rammed it straight back in and drove it home. She squealed, moaned and "Oomffed," all at the same time, before groaning as I fully extracted it again and repeated the manoeuvre a couple of times.

I started to get the feeling that she was developing a liking for anal fucking and I worried that my worst fears might be realised. I was becoming concerned that she might develop a preference for anal intercourse over the tried and true vaginal variety. Mind you, I was enjoying the tightness of her arsehole as well. Her cunt was tight. But nowhere near as tight as this.

The next time I pulled all the way out, I only pushed the head back into her, working it in and out to tickle her entrance. She moaned, groaned and pushed herself backwards to try to force it back into her warm, cosy rectum. She quickly learned who was in charge of this little exercise, though. As soon as she stopped trying to force the issue, I rammed my cock all the way home. As on other occasions, she must have been standing right on the cliff's edge. As soon as I felt my soldier's shock-absorbent helmet hit the soft pillow of her gut, she screamed and exploded.

In addition to gripping me tightly with her anal muscles as she spasmed, she squirted both piss and her vaginal ejaculant all over my legs and all over the bed. 'Thank heavens for the towels,' I thought as she threw herself about. I wasn't sure whether she was attempting to shake herself free of my cock or she was trying to force it all the way up into her colon.

Of course, her pulsating on my cock was also the last straw for me and I began shooting what felt like gallons of sperm into her bowels. She must have felt it, too, because it set her off on another round of orgasmic spasms. That, in turn, set me off again. I had no idea that a man could experience multiple orgasms but she kept me going for ages.

Once again, it was exhaustion that brought our self-perpetuating climax to an end. Juanita silently collapsed, falling face-down onto the bed. That allowed me to extract my now softening phallus from her no longer virgin hole.

As I reached down to pull the sheet up over her to cover her nakedness, I marvelled at the sight of my semen dribbling its way down from her widely gaping anus, down over her perineum, towards her vagina. It was if it was trying to find its way to where it could do the most good.

After checking her breathing, I rolled onto my side and, throwing an arm and a leg over her, joined her in her post-coital oblivion.

*****

12