Wet Fun at the Nude Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The final shots of his ejaculation were fired in quick succession, sending waves of creamy cum shooting from the tip of his bulbous prick in forceful sprays that arced upwards and splashed against my swollen tits and sprayed all over my nipples and left my tit flesh drenched in jizz. He had sprayed at least two full cups of hot piss-cum from his veiny fire hose into the air and onto the beach before finally relaxing and sitting back in the sand. His pee-jizz covered cock hung limp and lifeless, a small dribble of cum at the tip still leaking out.

Sitting there covered in his waste, I eyed him breathing deep breaths of recovery while his dick softened and shrank. We watched each other until we were sure we wouldn't need to go again. When I finally stood up I looked down at the mess I had made of myself and laughed out loud. All over my stomach and thighs was a sloppy mix of sweat, cum, piss, sunscreen oil and sand. I looked over at our audience twenty yards away. It seemed they had thoroughly enjoyed the show. Six of the naked old perverts were standing and eagerly jacking themselves off in our direction. Upon realizing that I was looking in their direction, one of them wavered on his feet, slowed his stroking rhythm and stared me right in the eyes as his thick ejaculate dribbled down onto his wrinkled feet. Two other pervs stood next to each other over the beautiful masturbating woman. The one to the right was jerking the other one's dick and upon seeing the first guy cum on his feet he followed suit. He turned his head towards the girl beneath him and his friened aimed his shriveled dick so it released a jet of white seed in her direction. He continued emptying the remainder of the old man's tiny balls in the woman's lap.

About 15 feet away from them the very young pretty girl with red hair was now straddling her much older man and bouncing her creamy thighs and ass on his lap while he peered over her pale shoulder and long hair. I couldn't believe he was ignoring the gorgeous, perky tits bouncing in his face to look at me from a distance. Suddenly one of the masturbating pervs walked over to the bouncing young pale beauty, grabbed her by the hair, and shoved his stiff little pecker right down her throat. I could tell by the way he staggered while he held her head to his crotch that she had emptied his seed directly into her abdomen. She seemed to swallow most of but not alll of it. Anothrr companion walked over and joined in, smearing the girl's cum covered cheek with a thick gob of his own cum as she continued to gag on the intruding dick in her mouth. This seemed to satisfy the two pervs and as they backed away the girl resumed bouncing.

"My god, did we do that?" I asked my new lover while still staring at the debauchery unfolding.

"Those old pervs are always looking for a reason to be gross." The stranger had turned over on his stomach and he had lifted his upper body up on his elbows to get a good look at the show. His legs were spread behind him and my eyes were drawn between them to his sand covered ball sack, his tight looking anus and, my god I thought as I saw his cute butt gently lift up from the sand and thrust downward against it again and again. He was humping the sand. This boy is insatiable.

"If they're just a bunch of old perverts," I began as I leaned down and ran my hand up his inner thigh as he gyrated into the sand. He stopped as I placed an outstretched, cum lubricated thumb at the rim of his tiny opening "What does that make you?"

He gasped as he quickly lifted his ass up again, impailing himself on my thumb. His wall of his rectum felt so smooth and i loved the way it gripped my thumb. He turned to look at me with a wry smile, "a young pervert."

We both laughed and he continued to pump his hole against my thumb while he humped the sand, gasping and sighing heavily. I rubbed gentle circles of pressure around his prostate. After a minute or so of my playful anal massage while he fucked the sand he suddenly groaned and collapsed forward onto the beach with a low, satisfied moan, exhausted. I stayed with him for a few more minutes while he slept before I had to get ready to leave. I patted his cute butt as I turned back towards the mess of my beach things. I was exhausted and oversexed and not looking forward to the long walk back to the car.

Suddenly I felt shaded from the sun and heard a familiar, deep voice bellowed from behind me.

"Well, honey, it certainly looks like you had some fun," I turned to see my husband, naked, towering in front of me. The hairs of his forearm and wrist and neck were wet with sweat from his recent swim. His nipples and abs glistened with salt water and my heart leapt when I saw his hardened dick, swaying side to side. It appeared that he hadn't gotten around to drying himself yet. I gulped, desperately trying to hide any evidence of filth on my body.

"Yeah, this was quite the afternoon," I stammered as I handed him the towel. He dried himself off, then grabbed the chair and stopped his towering body abruptly mid motion as he noticed something on the seat. He held his position and brought his gaze up to mine.

"Umm...I can explain," I transparently played the part of an embarrassed wife caught cheating, but my smile gave away the truth. I knew how much he loved my filthy side, as long as he got to punish his dirty girl afterward. Nothing turns him on more than reclaiming his slutty bitch after she strayed.

"Who's this?" he nodded toward the nude, sleeping, sand covered body a few feet away. He seemed to accept his fate, spun around and sat in the wet, clingy canvas of the beach chair. A disgusted look crossed his face.

I scurried over and dropped down, my elbows resting on his spread open knees. With pleading eyes and pouty lips I begged, "Can we keep him? Please?"

"Maybe," he considered for several beats as his eyes surveyed my body. He exhaled, put his hands behind his head, his hard triceps and biceps on display. He flexed his pelvic muscle sending his enormous circumsized erection dancing in his lap. "Is he house trained?"

"Mmmm...I don't think so," I giggled.

"Well, does he know any tricks?"

I leaned in close, grabbed his powerful cock and held it next to my head while I looked at his eyes lustily. I lowered my voice, "he has plenty of tricks."

12