Wet Hot Summer Cock

Story Info
A warm summer night leads to a nude run and more.
1.5k words
4.09
11.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

College was over and before i moved to Los Angeles i wanted to spend some time with my mother and the small town where I grew up. I was nice for a few weeks but I was getting bored and my mother suggested I call an old friend. Dennis, I'm sure had no intentions in hanging out with me. We had grown too far apart. He had become a townie I thought. Chain smoking cigarettes, drinking canned beer and fighting cops. We were not the same guys we used to be. Also we knew things about each other...

But mom insisted and I called:

"What's up..." He answered his voice was gravely from the previous nights pack.

"Hey D, it's me..." he interrupted:

"Hey, man come over. I'm having a party."

Ok, I thought. It was Monday night but so what. The conversation ended just as fast as it began. I found myself driving our town's narrow roads. I made sure to wear only my simple green shorts and black t shirt even though it was 95 degrees and blazing sun. It would be evening soon anyways and I didn't think my polo or college tank top would allow me to fit in. I even donned a backward hat and oldest running shoes in case we started roaming around the old woods.

When i got to his old parents house a car on blocks was still in the driveway while his motorcycle sat all polished up. As I got out of the car, he walked out shirtless with his cut off shorts barely hanging on his hips. Barefoot and cigarettes dangling. He actually had a mullet. I couldn't believe it. How cliche.

We talked for a bit while gazing at his motorcycle like we were both taking it in like a piece of art. We had little to really say. He didn't care about school and I wasn't going to press him on his, seemingly, uneventful life. He reached in a cooler and handed me a cheap beer. We drank and the cold beer went down well. We had a few more and sat in chairs in his garage. Watching cars drive by and talking about old friends I hardly remembered. So this was the party..

The sun went down and it was pitch black. As it gets in that neck of the woods. I had my shirt off at this point and the irony of us sitting shirtless made me wanna laugh. He got quiet and looked over at me. His red blond hair falling over his forehead:

"Wanna run?"

I thought that crazy. We hadn't done that in years and last time it lead to...

"Sure!" I said since I was drunk.

He put on a pair of roughed up sneakers and we both eyed the dark barren street. "Ready?" We both said. We dropped our shorts and began to run. We were both completely nude except for our feet. We both took off in the same direction as the night heat hit our bodies. This was an old ritual and it was exhilarating. I was surprised by his ability to keep up despite the smoking. The road was quiet and dark. Dark enough to hide my erection, I hoped. Although, if memory serves correctly, our boners were part of the experience.

We kept going even laughing a bit. As we ran under a street light I noticed his nude body and his own long erection. He always had a beautiful cock i thought. I was so jealous. My dick throbbed at the sight. I quickly looked away and as I did we noticed a car coming in our direction.

"Ok, the first one to hide is a pussy." He giggled.

We kept running towards the light which divided into two separate headlights. They had to see us at this point. Two naked guys running and looking hysterical. The car was definitely upon us when we realized it.

"Cops!"

We both dashed into the woods. The cop hit his attention siren. "Wheeoop!" We ran into the thick trees and frantically looked for somewhere to hide. The patrol went by, turned around and slowly crawled back. It's search light peering through the summer woods. Dennis and I hid behind a fallen tree. I was on my stomach hiding my head as was Dennis. He slowly peered up. "Stay" he said as he looked over the bark. Our sweat was fierce and running down our bodies. He leaned over me to get a better look and his droplets fell on my neck and shoulders.

"Stay just like that, man" as he put almost his entire body over my so he could position his arms on the tree. He reached down and, with such ease, his hands felt my ass cheeks and began running his fingers in between my crack. His sweat was all over my face and back now as he went in between my ass and found my anus with his thick rough finger. I was breathing hard but he barely made a sound. He felt my hole and felt it's warm secretion ozing. He pulled it out and licked his finger. Grabbed my ass again, with both hands opened my cheeks and I felt his long prick slide in between and hit my hole.

"You want it."

I arched my back like a horby bitch and his cock opened my sphincter and slid inside me. I was shocked how my boy juice lubed had lubed up my own hole and how easy it opened to accept his hard dick. I felt his cock slide up inside me. My body ached for his big alpha dick. Holding his cock inside me felt so good. He began to thrust. My ass was leaking and our bodies were smeared with heavy sweat. My cock popped out hard and I whimpered as the rhythmic motion of his hips started making loud slapping sounds. I felt his balls floppinging against my own since he was now pounding harder. He was grunting.

"Uh uh uh ...you like it."

"Yes, I do. I always have" I whimpered.

His cock was trembling with each thrust. My hole stretched around it, flexing and sucking. His hands had been on my hips but now he reached around and felt my hard on. His finger searched for my dick tip and he felt my precum. His finger rubbed it like a clit. Even trying to press in. "Aaaaahhhh" was all I could muster and "Fffuuuck meee."

He repositioned and started humping me like a horse. Thwack, thwack, thwack! My colon was now kissing his cock head. The pressure and throbbing was felt though my entire body.

"Don't stop for me..." said the officer. Dennis kept fucking yet my hole tried to clench. But his dick was too hard and I was too wet. "Slpurtttt" my asshole said when he re-entered. He continued his horse fucking yet now faster. I looked up to see the cop in front of me. I could only make out his legs and torso ...then his chubby dick which was out and being shoved in my face. I opened my lips and in, it went. He was fat for a thin man but my mouth softly caressed his pud while my tongue flickered his head. I bobbed my head up and down while my asshole took it's pounding. Dennis hips buckled again, he moaned and thrust faster.

"Muuuuuuuuhhhhhh!" His semen filled my ass. It was hotter than our sweat and I felt like such a good boy.

"Put him on his back,'' said the cop. Dennis pulled out: "Shloop" went his schlong. My hole ached and farted cum drops. I went on my back and felt my hips being raised. The cop was on his knees inserting his fat cock missionary. Dennis laughed, "I'll keep him quite." as he sat down bare ass onto my face. "Clean me." He rubbed his taint and hole all up and down my face. He smelled like sweat and semen. I liked his ass and he stopped moving. My tongue found his hole and I did my duty of cleaning his stench off and swallowing it down my throat. The cop's fat chode opened my hole bigger now and I was wincing trying to clean ass and take his fatness. Thankfully he came quick... "Oh oh uuuuhhh." His cum shot inside and now added to the thick soup in my bowels. They got off and I rolled onto my hands and knees. My asshole out. Dennis got behind me and stuck two fingers inside my ass. He began massaging my colon and prostate. "What are friends for..." He cooed. Soon he was finger fucking my hole and I felt my balls well up just as I was about to cum the cop stuck his fat rod in my mouth and said, "clean me" I washed his member and tasted the combined cum. My balls felt and eruption and soon my boy cock spurt.

"OH YEAH..." they both laughed.