Petty Vengeance

Story Info
Straight jock is forced into an awakening.
9.2k words
4.45
40.6k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This is a story featuring cheating and humiliation of people who probably don't deserve it.

It also features a few scenes of straight sex early on; the gay portion of this story starts towards the second half.

Everyone in this story is 18 years or older.

And remember: this is just a fantasy. Treat the people in your life with love and respect.

______________

Lenny's heart pounded in his chest as he approached Lisa. They had been hanging out a lot recently, and he had developed quite the crush on her - and now he was finally going to ask her out.

As he walked towards her cafeteria lunch table, he took a moment to really look at her. She was on the skinny side, and a little tall, with light brown hair pulled into a ponytail, and cute glasses. Lenny naively thought they'd make a good match, as he himself was a bit lanky and also wore glasses.

When he finally reached her table, he took a deep breath, and spoke up. "Uh, hi Lisa."

She looked up at him and smiled.

He continued. "I have really enjoyed hanging out with you and, uhm, I was wondering if sometime... you... wanted to... go out? With me? Like as-"

Lenny was abruptly cut off as he was violently pushed from behind. He stumbled over the cafeteria table's bench, before standing back up and turning around - only to see Kyle, the most popular guy in school.

Kyle had short, tidy blonde hair, and was tall, well built, and handsome. He was basically the opposite of Lenny. He had a smug smirk on his face.

"Leave the girl alone, Lenny. You don't need to hide it anymore - we all know you're a faggot." Kyle loudly, theatrically announced, getting the attention of everyone in the cafeteria. He shoved Lenny again.

Lenny stumbled back over the bench, and watched as Kyle high-fived his best friend Jackson and strolled away - but not before winking at Lisa, who was flushed a bright red. Before anyone could react, Lenny grabbed his things and sprinted out of the cafeteria.

From the corner of the room, the absurdly busty, dark haired Kate watched the scene unfold. She saw Lenny's optimistic approach, she saw the asshole Kyle shove him around, and she watched as Kyle sauntered away. Kyle noticed her watching, and gave her a wink, too. "Like what you see, big tits?"

Kyle leaned back and groaned in satisfaction. He looked down and saw his girlfriend Collette, and that skinny bitch Lisa both slobbering on his dick.

After Kyle had thoroughly embarrassed that little faggot Lenny, Lisa had come up to him in the hall. He could always tell when a girl wanted a piece of him, and this bitch wanted him bad.

Luckily, his girlfriend Collette was cool with sharing. She was the definition of a hottie - blonde hair, firm tits, a small ass and an hourglass figure - and a cheerleader to boot. It was a pretty common thing for them to bring back another girl.

Honestly, it might be too common a thing. Kyle and Collette rarely just fucked each other alone, and the thought didn't excite Kyle that much anymore.

He tried to focus back on the two mouths servicing his big cock. "Hey, Lisa, lemme hear what you said when you saw this dick earlier."

Lisa eagerly tried to respond even before she pulled his dick out of her mouth. "Mmmppph! Mmmm. I said it's the biggest I've ever seen. Joey and Esteban's dicks are soooo tiny compared to you. Collette's a lucky girl."

"You're damn right," Collette responded, popping one of Kyle's sweaty balls out of her mouth. "I may be willing to share, but don't forget that this dick is mine."

Kyle lightly smacked his cock against Collette's face. "Hey you little sluts, I think you forgot where your mouths are supposed to be."

He leaned back again, and smiled to himself, trying to lose himself to the pleasure and sheer manliness of being serviced by two smoking hot women.

He heard his phone buzz next to him on the bed, and saw that it was an unknown number. He picked it up and opened it.

The message he saw read: "Hey big man, if you want to have a REAL fun time, meet me at my place tomorrow night."

He quickly typed a response - "who tf is this"

A picture popped up. It was that busty chick from the cafeteria. His dick got harder and he heard Collette moan. "Mmm, what're you looking at babe? Something sexy?"

Kyle ignored her. He quickly typed a response, "OK gimme ur address and ill rock ur world"

She responded immediately, and Kyle tossed his phone aside. "Alright bitches, who wants to be fucked first?"

Already, he was picturing that dark haired, big titted mystery chick.

Kate laughed at Kyle's responses. She didn't think it would be QUITE that easy to get him into bed, but he had eagerly accepted. Of course, she had no plans to get fucked by the douchebag - she actually planned on being the one doing the fucking. She'd watched Kyle over the last year, after transferring schools, and she was tired of the homophobic idiot.

And that wasn't even mentioning Collette. She put on this all-American innocent girl act, but she was a complete bitch to anyone who wasn't one of her perfect Barbie-doll friends.

Technically, neither one of them had ever bothered her personally, but she was tired of their shit. She figured their victims needed some vengeance... even if it was a little petty. Kyle and Collette needed to be put in their place.

She put down her phone, and got to work getting everything ready.

The next night, Kate heard a knock at her door. Her parents were out of town for the weekend, and she had all the time in the world to enact her plan.

She opened the door, and Kyle gawked at her. To be fair, she was wearing only a loose crop top (which barely covered her insanely large tits) and a pair of barely-there hot pants. "Like what you see, big guy?"

Kyle adjusted the growing bulge in his jeans. "Fuck yeah. I'd like it more without the clothes, though."

Kate pretended to laugh. "Easy there, tiger. We got all night! Why don't you come in and have a drink."

Kyle eagerly followed her in. Getting him drunk was the easy part - he didn't seem to be able to focus on how many drinks he'd had and she was constantly pulling his attention away with her massive cleavage, her hand on his thigh, or bending over to pick something up.

An hour or so in and Kyle was completely wasted. "Oh Kyle," Kate swooned, "you've been such a gentleman. I think it's time you got your reward."

She dropped to her knees and unbuttoned his pants, and then slid them off. "Ohhhh fffffuck you're shhho hot," slurred Kyle in response.

Kate took a moment to admire the bulge in Kyle's boxers. She may hate the guy, but he had an amazing package. For a brief moment, she considered dropping the plan and just enjoying the massive dick in front of her, but she shook her head and regained her focus.

She peeled his underwear off, and took his fleshy tool into her hands. "Oh my, Kyle. What a big, biiiig dick you've got here."

She leaned down and gave the head a few licks, and then popped it into her mouth. Her head bobbed enthusiastically, and she reached her hand down to gently roll his balls around.

Kyle's head was swimming, but he was in heaven. "Mmm. Shuck. Shhhuuuck that dick you little whore," he mumbled. Not that she really needed the encouragement - this was the best blowjob he had ever had.

Kate moved her head down, licking the shaft, and then gently licked his balls. She then began to suck on one of them, before switching to the other and then alternating between them. Her hand worked his dick, and she began to suck harder on his balls, pulling them away from his crotch.

Kyle jumped a little bit, but Kate could feel his dick get harder. "Good," she thought, "he likes a little pain."

She moved her head back up to the top of his cock, and starting blowing him again. This time, though, she worked her hand down lower, and began tickling Kyle's asshole with one of her fingers. Kyle moaned but didn't seem to react otherwise.

Getting bolder, she slowly worked her finger into his ass. This time, Kyle jumped further, and tried to sit up. "I'mmm not gay. I'm not a faggg- a faggot," he tried to protest.

Kate looked up at him and gave her best puppy-dog eyes. With her free hand, she jiggled her absurdly large boobs. "No one said you're gay, sweetie. If you're gay would you be having sex with a big-titted slut like me? Just let me help you feel good - trust me, you'll love it."

Kyle was having a hard time wrapping his head around what was happening. He was way too drunk, and Kate was way too hot and good at sucking his dick. Plus, the finger in his ass actually felt pretty good.

Without saying a word, Kyle relaxed and leaned back. Kate resumed sucking his dick, and again worked her finger into his asshole. For a while, she just let it stay there, but eventually she started working another finger in. Kyle moaned louder this time, and tensed up slightly, but otherwise didn't protest.

This time, she started doing a "come-hither" sort of motion with her fingers, rubbing them against his prostate. Each time, Kyle jumped a little but soon his moans became louder. "Yyeahhh bitch. Keep doing thhhat. I'm- I'm gonna blow my ffffucking load."

Sure enough, he blew his load, straight over Kate's face. It was the biggest load he'd shot in quite a while, and Kate's face was completely plastered by the end.

"Somebody likes their butt played with, huh?" Kate coyly asked. She got up off her knees and went in to kiss Kyle, her face still covered in cum.

Kyle weakly resisted, but let her kiss him. He could feel the warm, wet, sticky cum on her face rub off onto his, and he could taste it in her mouth. Still, though, he was wasted and just coming down off the strongest orgasm he'd had in ages, so he lost himself in the moment.

Kate stood up. "I think we should go to my room, and I can make you feel even better."

Kyle looked at his softening dick. "Uhmm... I'm gonna- I'm gonna need a minute."

Kate took his hand, and encouraged him up off the couch. "Oh, don't worry about that, big guy. I know a few ways we can still have fun."

Dazed, Kyle followed her to the bedroom.

The next few minutes were a bit hazy, but Kyle suddenly realized he was on all fours, a couple pillows propping him up, and there was something cold and wet dripping onto his asshole.

"Howww- how did- wha's happening?" He slurred, as he looked over his shoulder. Behind him, Kate was pouring lube on his ass and on a massive strap-on that she had fastened to her hips. His heart sank. "Nnnooo, I'm not gay!"

"Babe," Kate responded, "we've been over this. I'm just trying to make you feel good, and your soft little dick isn't going to make anyone feel anything. Think of how good my fingers up your ass felt! Just relax, and let momma make you feel amazing."

Before he could react or process what was happening, she pushed his head back down, and lined up the strap-on with his asshole. She very slowly pushed forward, and the top worked its way inside him. "That's it, baby, just relax and push out."

Inch after excruciating inch slowly slid inside him, and he seemed to bottom out after about 3/4s of the strap-on was buried in his ass. She stopped, and let him adjust, slowly stroking his back and whispering words of encouragement to him. "You're doing so good, sweetie. You're going to love this."

Ever so slowly, she slid the dildo out, so that only the tip was still inside of him. Kyle whimpered, a sense of emptiness replacing the indescribable fullness he was just experiencing. She then plunged back into him, sliding the dildo across his prostate, and he groaned in pleasure.

She began to fuck him now, slowly at first, and gradually picking up the pace. "That's my little bitch, huh? Getting fucked in the ass? You like that?"

Kyle only moaned in response, whimpering with every thrust. Kate reached down below him, and grabbed his dick. "Oh, looks like someone's hard again. And all from getting pounded in the ass!"

She began to jerk him off as she fucked him. Kyle had never experienced pleasure like this, and surrendered himself to it fully. A pressure built up inside of him, and suddenly he yelled out, "FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK! FUCK I'M CUMMING!"

Another load spewed forth from his rock-hard dick, and he collapsed on top of it. Kate leaned down and gently kissed his neck and stroked his hair. "I think someone was wrong about being gay, huh?"

Kyle, drunk out of his mind, and utterly exhausted from the best sex he'd ever had, drifted off to sleep without arguing.

Kyle woke up with a pounding headache - the worst he'd ever had. It took him a minute or so to even realize he wasn't in his own bed - he looked around and realized he was in Kate's bed, but she wasn't around. As he sat up, he felt something crusty and sticky on his stomach, and he looked down to see that he was covered in his own dried cum. As he did so, he saw the massive strap-on, still lying in the bed, and his heart sank.

It all came back to him. His ass felt tender, because the crazy bitch had gotten him drunk and shoved a dildo inside him. He stumbled out of bed and out to the living room to find his pants. He rummaged through them, and found his phone.

He had a few texts from Kate. They read: "Sorry I had to leave so early for work! I'm so glad you came over last night! I originally thought you could be my fuck buddy, but I think it's clear you're not the right fit for that ;)"

The message continued, "It's okay though, I've always wanted a gay best friend! We can go shopping together and check out the hot guys, and give each other blowjob pointers. I'm so so so excited <3"

Below that, there was a video file attached. Kyle's heart sank even further as he clicked play. In the video, he could see himself getting plowed in the ass, moaning like a pornstar and yelling for Kate to fuck him.

The final message read: "Just a little souvenir to remember the night ;)"

Kyle ran to the bathroom and threw up. He thought about responding again, and typed "IM FUCKING STRAIGHT!!!" into his phone, before he erased the message, put his clothes back on, and rushed home.

Back in his room, Kyle paced back and forth. He didn't know what to do - Kate had a video of him getting fucked in the ass and clearly enjoying it. There was no way he could anyone ever see that video.

He looked at the texts again. For a few minutes, he considered doing nothing and just pretending like this never happened. But... that seemed dicey. Would Kate get mad and release the video if he ignored her? What was she even trying to accomplish? It didn't seem like she was trying to blackmail him.

He phone buzzed, and he nearly dropped it out of surprise. What did she want now!?

He opened it and saw that Kate hadn't texted him at all - it was his best friend Jackson. "Damn son im so pissed w Jess," the message said, "she still wont let me fuk her ass n u kno that pussy b loose as shit."

Kyle felt nauseous again just at the thought of anal sex. He ignored the text, and opened up the conversation with Kate.

He considered his words carefully. He figured the best way forward was to play this as straight as possible. "Ha ha very funny," he typed, "we were just very drunk last night."

He sent the text, and kept typing. "Pls dont show that vid to other people. Is there something u want?"

After sending the message, he threw his phone on his bed, and went to take a shower. As water ran down his body, his thoughts couldn't help but drift back to the night before. The memories were very hazy, but the one thing he could remember clearly was the intense pleasure he felt as Kate pounded his asshole and stroked his dick.

His cock lurched at the memory and began to stiffen. He gently began to jerk himself off, and tried to focus as hard as he could on his girlfriend Collette. After a few minutes, a weak orgasm dribbled out of him. He turned the shower off and went back to his room.

Kate had responded. His heart pounded as he read the text. "I don't want anything, silly," she had typed, "I'm just glad I could help you figure out who you are!"

This time, Kyle couldn't hold back. He instantly responded, "IM NOT GAY! Fuck u"

"Oh sweetie I've fucked my share of straight guys, and let me tell you none of them would have been caught dead moaning like a little bitch while someone slammed their ass with a dildo," she replied. "Has little Collette ever made you feel like that? Stop living a lie and accept that you're gay :)"

Kyle didn't know what to do. He couldn't wrap his head around what Kate was telling him. Collette had never made him feel anywhere close to what he felt last night - and honestly the thought of her didn't excite him at all.

He shook his head. The bitch was just trying to confuse him. He scrolled over to Collette's name and called her. "Hey, babe. Get over here now. I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you."

"Why did you call me over here if you can't even get hard?" Collette said, looking frustrated and bored. For the last half hour she had tried sucking some life into his limp dick. Finally, she had given up. "I'm not putting this thing in my mouth anymore."

She squeezed her modest tits and jiggled them for him. "These really aren't doing anything for you? You're not going queer on me, are you?"

She had meant that as a joke, but saw that Kyle looked angry and red. "I'm just kidding, you big oaf. It happens - maybe next time we just need to spice things up a bit. Let's watch a movie!"

Deep down, she really did love Kyle. He wasn't always the brightest, and he could be a jerk, but he was always good to her and had made their four years of high school tolerable.

They did watch a movie, and when Kyle's parents got home, Collette said goodbye - and grabbed Kyle's package. "I'll be waiting for this," she said with a wink.

For the next week, Kyle barely interacted with anyone outside of school. Collette reached out to him every day, but he could only muster the barest responses. It seemed like every night he dreamt of his encounter with Kate and how it made him feel.

Kate texted him every day, too, though it was just stuff like, "How's my new gay BFF?" and "Did you break up with Collette yet? Got a boyfriend? ;)"

Kyle never replied, but his heart pounded every time he saw that she had texted. By the next Thursday, Kyle felt like he was going out of his mind. It was the longest he had been without sex since he started dating Collette. He thought about trying to have her over again, and trying to fuck her, but the thought filled him with dread. He tried looking at some of the old porn he used to watch, but the only time he got even a little excited was picturing what the women were feeling while the massive cocks rammed into them.

Finally, he broke down. He texted Kate. "Hey can we meet up again," he typed, "i want to do what we did again"

Kate took a while to respond, and Kyle checked his phone eagerly every twenty or thirty seconds. Finally, an hour or so later, she replied.

"Oh Kyle, I only have sex with straight guys, sorry. If you want, I bet we can find a strapping boy with a big dick for you to fuck" her text said.

Kyle threw his phone across the room in frustration, and then sank to the floor. He didn't know what to do any more.

The next day, after football practice, Kyle and Jackson were the last two still in the locker rooms. Jackson liked to stay behind and clean up, and Kyle was honestly just dreading going home.

Jackson had been talking for a while before Kyle finally tuned in. "I'm just so TIRED of her pussy, man. I just can't get the thought of pounding that tight ass outta my head. She won't even let me touch her there - won't even let me eat her ass!"

Kyle flushed red and looked at him. Jackson was bigger than he was, in every way - a few inches taller, more muscular, and even more well-hung. Kyle had seen Jackson's massive ebony snake many times while they showered in the locker room. "Yeah, well, I would think twice before letting you fuck me in the ass with that giant dong," Kyle replied without thinking.