Wet Nightmare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it something you would want?" I kissed his chest and rested my head against his shoulder. It had been a nice way to alleviate the embarrassment from his "accident," and had been fun in the moment, but I wasn't entirely sure it was something he'd willingly do again.

"Hell," he snorted, then continued, "I'll do that any time you want."

"Really?" Surprised, I propped myself up and looked at him.

"That was pretty hot."

"Really?" I repeated.

"Yeah, there's just something...primal about it, you know? Like, I thought I was gonna cum as soon as you started..." his voice trailed off and he motioned vaguely with his hands.

"When I...?"

"You just want to hear me say it."

"Say what?"

"When you..." he was much less straightforward now that he was no longer caught up in the moment. "Y know, when you peed on me." I stifled a laugh and he brushed his fingers through my hair.

"Okay, let's clean this up," Greg said, nudging at me to move. "We have to shower and take the sheets off, I guess."

"Yeah, I guess," I agreed. Before I could say anything else, Greg leaned in and kissed me.

"But, I kind of feel like doing the whole 'shower' thing first."

12