Wet Nurse

Story Info
Robert gets a checkup from the nurse.
1.4k words
4.12
22.5k
8
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twenty-eight-year-old Robert sits in the examination room, waiting for a doctor. It's been two weeks since he had the operation. Robert had to wait because it was painful for him to perform at the time. Robert scratches is smooth, bald head as he waits. Seven minutes roll by and Robert starts to get a bit impatient.

He stands up to exit the room, but the door swung open. A nurse in blue scrubs walks in and closes the door. Robert takes a guess in his mind on how old she is. He thinks she's late twenties, but she's actually thirty-nine years old.

"Hello, I'm Tera. I'll be examining you." She speaks.

Her blonde hair is tied to a bun. The stethoscope is worn around her neck. Tera weighs Robert and writes it in the report. She points to the examination bed, telling Robert to sit there. Robert walks to the bed and sits gently. Tera pulls some equipment towards Robert. She takes the thermometer and places it under his tongue. The beeping sound occurs after ten seconds. Temperature is normal and Tera disposes of the cap that covers the end of the thermometer. She checks his blood pressure, and the results are normal.

After writing the results on the report, she smiles and asks,

"How are you feeling since the operation? Have you been experiencing any pains, discomfort?"

Robert looks at her blue eyes and responds,

"I have been experiencing some pain for a few days. But it stopped yesterday. I haven't done anything physical for two weeks."

"Well, I guess it's time for a physical. Got to make sure everything is good."

Tera demands. Robert raises an eyebrow,

"A physical? Is it really necessary?"

She stares at him, being sincere.

"Yes, I'm afraid it is. Please remove your pants."

He stands up, unbuckles his belt, unbuttons the pants and slowly lowers them down, showing his red, striped boxer shorts. He starts to have a vision of Tera sliding his boxers down and sucking his cock. But he shakes his head and sees Tera snapping his fingers.

"Slide your boxers down as well."

"Sorry, you told me to lower my pants." Robert replies. Tera scoffs,

"I meant boxers too." Robert gently lowers his boxers, revealing his soft cock. Tera puts on latex gloves and gently holds his scrotum.

"Cough." She speaks. Robert makes a few coughs.

"Cough again." She asks. He coughs more.

Tera writes the results in the report and Robert pulls his boxers up and sits on the bed.

"I'll be back in a few minutes. Have to turn in the results." She speaks.

Tera disposes of the latex gloves, exits the room and turns in the report. She then goes to a restroom and locks the stall behind her. She sits on the toilet and notices a wet spot on her right inner thigh. Tera mutters to herself,

"How? All I did was examine his scrotum."

She closes her eyes and starts to picture herself, caressing Robert's cock slowly and gently. Tera places her right hand onto her genitals and starts to rub slowly. As she thinks about caressing his cock, Tera starts to feel wet and moans quietly. She then gently rubs her clit. She wants to moan very loud but can't when working. Tera continues to rub the clit, causing her to squirt. Tera exits the stall, washes her hands and heads to her locker to put on different scrubs. She tosses her wet scrubs into the laundry and heads back to the examination room. Before opening the door, Tera breathes calmly and says to herself,

"Relax, you got this."

She opens the door, entering and closes behind her. Robert is sitting on the bed with his pants back up and belt buckled. Tera blushes and walks towards him.

"I have to exam the scrotum again. Don't worry, I won't ask you to cough."

She asks. Robert chuckles.

"Are you sure?" He asks. Tera tries to not laugh.

"Yes, I'm sure. Please remove your pants and boxers."

Robert stands up, unbuckles the belt, unbuttons and slides both the pants and boxer shorts down. Tera puts on a new set of latex gloves and starts to slowly caress the scrotum. As she examines the scrotum, Robert stands, feeling confused.

"Are there any issues down there Tera?" He asks. She looks into his hazel eyes.

"Depends, are you sure you haven't tried anything physical while recovering?" Robert gets startled with the question.

"Yes, I'm sure. I didn't want to hurt myself. I was still in pain while recovering. Why you ask?" Tera chuckles and smiles.

"I think now's the time to see what you can do."

She leans forward and licks the scrotum slowly. He gasps and tries to remain quiet. Tera licks more of the scrotum and moves up to his shaft. Tera grabs some medical lube and pours some on her latex hands. She continues licking the shaft and starts stroking slowly, making his cock erect slowly. Robert lets out a soft moan as he feels the warm, lubed hands working on that shaft. Tera gives a soft tease, licking the tip. He closes his eyes as she starts to deepthroat him. He hears the sounds of Tera choking and drooling all over his hard cock. She pulls back to breathe and lays Robert on the examining bed. She disposes the gloves and unties her hair, falling on her shoulders. Robert looks stunned as if he saw an angel standing above him. Tera removes her shirt, revealing her small breasts. Her perky nipples remain hard, and she removes her pants.

Robert removes his shirt as Tera notices that her panties are heavily wet and removes them, showing her smooth, bare pussy. She gets on the examining table, lowers herself towards Robert's mouth.

"I'm so wet for you Robert. Please satisfy your nurse." She asks.

Robert gently licks the clit, making her moan softly. He holds her thighs to keep her balanced as he continues licking the clit. She puts her hands on Robert's head, pulling him close to her wet pussy. Tera closes her eyes as he's eating her out. She wants to moan loud like she wants the world to hear but can't risk losing her job.

"I think I'm going to explode Robert." She speaks.

Robert starts to taste her juices after squirting. His face is completely wet, and she gets off the bed. Tera puts his hard cock back into her mouth, wanting to deepthroat more. Robert feels her hand stroking his cock as she sucks like a rhythm. Tera deepthroats once again, making herself choke and drool.

"I want to give you a ride Robert." She speaks.

Tera gets on top of Robert, putting his hard, wet cock inside her wet pussy. She puts her hands on his chest as he puts his on her hips to keep herself balanced. He watches her move up and down slowly. They stare into each other's eyes and moan softly. Sweat rolls down her chest as she rides him. Tera stops moving and Robert holds her hips tightly, giving him the opportunity to thrust up and down. She covers her mouth to avoid screaming and squirts once again. Robert watches his cock getting drenched as he continues moving up and down. He places her on her hands and knees on the bed. Tera remains still like a statue as Robert stands behind her on the bed, inserting his hard, wet cock into her pussy. Places his hands on her hips, Robert moves back and forth slowly. Tera moans softly and she leans back, kissing him deeply. He spanks her and She gasps.

"Been a bad nurse, haven't I?" Robert chuckles.

"You definitely have been Tera."

He penetrates deeper, giving him the feeling that he's about to explode.

"I don't think I can hold it longer." He speaks.

Robert pulls out and lays Tera down. He starts stroking as Tera teases him, rubbing her chest. Robert moans and continues stroking, giving him the sensation of exploding. He sprays all over her chest, making him breathe heavily. Tera tastes his cum with her fingers and winks.

"Add some fruit and water to your diet." She speaks.

"Will do." He replies. "I better get going, Doctor will be arriving shortly." Tera speaks.

They both get dressed and Tera exits the room. Robert remains on the bed and waits for the next knock on the door.