The Summer Job

Story Info
He offers to help the newcomers. Only to be asked for more.
11.3k words
4.75
37.3k
48
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zootonius
Zootonius
835 Followers

It was late afternoon and Gary was walking back to his family's house a couple blocks away when he saw a moving van finishing up. He had been home a week now for summer after his freshman year at college and had been avoiding getting a real summer job. So he was keeping an eye out for odd jobs in the neighborhood as he had done last summer. He thought the new arrivals may be in need of help.

As he walked up to the house, a woman walked out to have a last word with the moving crew. He stopped in his tracks. She was mid-thirties he guessed. But her looks! A bit on the curvy side, no, shapely, he thought. But her rack! Her T-shirt made it easy to see she was well built. A nice set of tits always got his attention. As he got closer, he saw a pretty face framed by her strawberry blonde hair. And an irresistible smile that added to the package. He wondered about what lucky guy she had.

As the van pulled out, he greeted her, "Hello! Just moving in?"

"Yes!" Came the reply. Elizabeth turned to see a rather handsome young man walking up to her.

"Welcome, I'm Gary. I live a few blocks that way. Nice place you got." He added, trying to make small talk before making his pitch. "Listen, I've been picking odd jobs now that school is out. If you need help my rates are reasonable." He finished, with his best smile.

"Hi. I'm Elizabeth. Call me Lizzy. Thank you. Um, maybe. Let me ask my significant other. Come in." She offered as she headed into the house. "Sam!" Lizzy called out. "Could you come here a second?"

Gary waited to meet this lucky "Sam" only to be surprised by a tall blonde, her hair up. She was slimmer than Lizzy and more athletic looking.

"Sam, meet Gary. Gary this is Samantha. He's offering to help out."

"Yes." He added. "Uh, whatever you need." He then told them his rate, which was far below his normal.

"What do you think, Sam?" Lizzy asked.

"We could use some muscle. Could you start tomorrow?" Sam asked.

Gary agreed and a time was set. As he walked home, thoughts of the two of them making love passed through his mind.

****

Next morning, Gary knocked at their door. Sam greeted him with a smile. She was in a T-shirt and shorts, and he did his best not to let his eyes wander.

"We'd like to move some furniture around then there is work in the garden."

Sam and Gary finished arranging the furniture then headed out back. He found Lizzy there in a tank top and shorts. He just stared a second before collecting himself. Sam instructed on arranging the patio then went to help Lizzy with some plantings. She turned to see Gary take his shirt off before getting to work. Lizzy also saw him.

"He is a cutie."

"Yes, he is." Lizzy replied. "In college. I wonder how old he is."

"Twenty, maybe. And he certainly can't take his eyes off you." Sam replied.

"Ha! I saw the look on his face when you opened the door. He clearly liked what he saw."

"And he's very nice, very attentive." Sam added.

"I wonder how 'attentive' he is with his girlfriend."

The two women looked at each other with a smirk.

By mid-afternoon the day was getting hot. Sam declared it a day and invited Gary to join them in the kitchen for refreshments. With his shirt back on, he followed them. And over iced tea and beers, the women learned a bit more about him; that he just finished his freshman year and, yes, there was a girl at college. Maybe not a serious relation, but the women deduced, a sexual one. Gary learned that the two of them have been a couple a year now, having met just after Sam's divorce. Now they decided to move in together and took a couple weeks off work to settle in.

Sam noticed, too, whenever Lizzy wasn't looking, Gary's eyes were locked onto her. What she didn't notice was herself getting the same treatment.

"Tomorrow," Sam started. "Would you be willing to help clean out the garden shed? And your pay, we're willing to pay you more."

"Yes! And don't worry about the money. I'm happy to help."

The women saw him to the door. Sam gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you for your help." Not to be outdone, Lizzy have him a hug. "Yes, thanks for the help. See you tomorrow." She beamed.

Now flush faced after feeling her breasts pressed against him, he gave a nervous smile and headed home. The women watched him from the doorway as he walked off.

"Damn, he is hot!" Sam whispered.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Lizzy asked as she closed the door.

"What are you suggesting?" Sam asked rhetorically.

"Would it be so bad if we seduced him?"

"Are you getting tired of me eating your pussy? Looking for a hard cock now?" Sam teased.

"I'll never get tired of making love to you." Lizzy said before pulling the taller woman close, followed by a long kiss. "But we talked about having an open relationship. And now better, a threesome! I think I'd like watching you getting fucked by that young stud."

The thought brought a smile to Sam's face. "But Lizzy, remember, I stayed on the pill. You're the one who went off it."

"And you know why." Lizzy retorted.

"In any case what I want right now is to make love to you." Sam said, a finger tracing one of Lizzy's breasts.

The two went up to their bedroom. Sam released Lizzy's tits from her bra and played with them a bit before planting a hard kiss on her lips, probing with her tongue. Next, Lizzy undressed Sam and, both naked now, fell to the bed in each other's arms, kissing wildly. Lizzy pressed Sam to her back then dangled a large breast over her. Sam quickly began sucking and licking them. Lizzy loved the feeling of Sam's mouth on her nipples. She moved to give herself access to Sam's breasts and the two continued to pleasure each other this way.

But Sam wanted more. Lizzy was on her back now and watched as her lover knelt between her legs. "Mmm, Sam!" She whispered as her tongue probed Lizzy's entrance. Sam's fingers played with Lizzy's nipples as her tongue slowly turned up the tempo. In a little while Lizzy was thrashing in passion. Sam heard her gasps and knew the orgasm was coming. Lizzy continued gasping as her body pulsed to the waves of orgasm.

"Oh fuck! Sam!" She giggled as she caught her breath.

"I love making you cum!" Sam replied as she kissed her way up Sam's voluptuous body, lingering on each nipple. Their lips met, tongues darting into each other's mouths. When their lips parted, they looked at each other. No words were needed, their eyes expressed their emotions.

Lizzy flipped Sam on her back. "Your turn!" Her fingers slipped between Sam's parted legs. "Nice and wet, good!" Lizzy reached for the nightstand and pulled out a dildo. "I want to fuck you." She said, licking the toy. Kneeling between Sam's legs she rubbed the shaft across her slippery opening then rubbed the head on it. Slowly it entered as Sam sighed in pleasure. After a few strokes Lizzy laid by her and sucked on a tit; all the while driving the toy slowly in and out.

"Imagine it's Gary's hard cock sliding inside you." Lizzy teased. "His big hard cock. His body on top of you; sucking your tits."

Sam moaned and Lizzy increased the tempo. "Does that sound good? Imagine him cumming inside you, his sperm inside you. Hmm?"

It did turn her on. She grabbed Lizzy hand to encourage the pace. She began moaning, then her body jerked as the climax hit. Lizzy continued driving the toy home as Sam squirmed in pleasure. As she came down, she pulled Lizzy to her for another kiss.

"So, are we going to hit him up?" Lizzy asked mischievously.

"At least he's not a virgin. Mmm... Is he ready for us?" came the reply.

*****

Next morning, Gary knocked at the door again. There was Lizzy beaming her smile. He immediately noticed, there was no bra under her tank top, giving him a good look at the outline of her tits. He composed himself as they headed out back.

"Do what you can with the shed. I'll be in the garden. Sam it upstairs."

He needed to distract himself from Lizzy's figure. So Gary dug in and did his best, organizing tools and throwing out junk. As he stepped out with some debris, he saw Lizzy bent over, planting some flowers, breasts almost ready to fall out of her top. He just stared at this lovely apparition.

"She is an eyeful, isn't she?" He heard from behind him. There was Sam, looking at him with a wry smile.

"Oh... Uh... Sorry." He mumbled, blushing.

"Don't be. I never get tired admiring her. And admit it, she has a great set of tits."

Gary blushed again at her frankness.

"Come on, let's take a break." She said. "Lizzy, come on."

Lizzy met them on the patio as Sam fetched some refreshments. She gestured for Gary to sit on the patio sofa then, to his surprise, she sat next to him. Sam appeared and he then notice her low cut T-shirt exposing a fine cleavage. His discomfort rose as Sam sat at his other side. Quite sweaty after working in the heat, he was happy to get in the shade and drink up.

"Kick off your sneakers, Gary." Sam started. "Well Lizzy, you certainly distracted Gary dressed like that."

"Oh... Uh... I didn't mean to, uh..." He mumbled again.

"I'll take that as a compliment." Lizzy laughed. "If you weren't here, I'd likely be topless."

"I'm sure he'd enjoy that!" Sam laughed.

"Think So?" Lizzy asked. She stood and faced him. "Do you want to see my breasts? Look at him Sam, his eyes say it all." With that, she pulled her top off and her fabulous breasts fell free.

Gary just stared, speechless.

"She is gorgeous, isn't she?" Sam teased. "Gary, let's be frank. Do you find us attractive? Neither of us have made love to a man since we've been together. And we both find you very attractive. Understand?"

Gary took his eyes off Lizzy and looked at Sam wide eyed. He collected himself as best he could, realizing the proposition before him. He fantasized about it, but never considered the possibility of it. He tried not to appear too eager. "I mean you're both incredibly beautiful... I mean, who wouldn't, but... are you teasing me?"

"Playing modest, are we?" Lizzy said, sitting next to him. "Oh, we've very sure. A handsome young thing like you?"

His eyes were now on Lizzy's despite her voluptuous tits inches away. Lizzy knew he was hooked. She leaned in for a kiss and he responded back gently. Lizzy liked that. He wasn't too eager.

"My turn." Sam demanded, turning his head toward her. And after another kiss, "He IS a good kisser, Lizzy. You passed your first test, Gary."

"I'm topless, Sam. Show him your goods." With that, Sam removed her top, revealing her own fine breast. "Come on, let's um, retire inside." Lizzy suggested, standing.

In a daze, Gary found himself between two beautiful topless women as they headed inside. "Upstairs!" Sam commanded.

In their bedroom, he faced them. Sam pulled his T-shirt off as Lizzy kissed him, harder this time. He could feel her hard nipples pressed against him; and his cock pressing against his shorts. When she pulled away, he looked at her gorgeous breasts.

"Don't be shy." Lizzy smiled. "Go ahead."

With that, he cupped one, feeling its softness. He lifted it and instinctively bent down to lick it.

"Mmm... that's it. But there's another pair needing attention."

He turned to Sam who kissed him, driving her tongue into his mouth while she pulled his hand to her breast.

"I hope you learned some things from that girlfriend of yours." Lizzy laughed, then, "Come on, our turn."

With that she unzipped his shorts, and it was the women's turn to admire his package. It was better than expected.

"Gary!" Sam purred as she traced her finger over his swollen member. "I take it you're ARE eager!"

The women slipped off their own shorts. Now, with everyone naked, the women kissed each other in front of him. It was a slow passionate kiss. And it was his first chance to see them kissing. The three laid on the bed next, Gary in the center. They shared more kisses, sometimes two, sometimes all three sharing tongues. Lizzy's hand found its way to his manhood and gently stroked its length as Sam cupped his sack.

"Well, I think he likes tits, Lizzy. Time to give him the full treatment."

Lizzy knelt over him, her nipples dangling an inch from his mouth. He quickly latched on to one, sucking it into his mouth.

"Mmm, yes! suck on them!" Lizzy ordered.

Sam watched as her lover's tits were given his full attention. He kissed and sucked each as Sam stroked and admired his cock. Now Sam felt the pull. She felt he couldn't last long. She moved closer to his throbbing shaft and ran her tongue down it to his sack.

Lizzy heard him murmur, then grown. She turned to see Sam had his cock deep in her mouth. "Hey! I want some too." And moved down while Sam slowly let it slip out of her mouth.

Lizzy gave it a lick before his manhood disappeared between her lips. He looked to find Lizzy's head bobbing on his cock as Sam's tongue licked his shaft. He moaned again in disbelief at being made love to like this.

The women switched places, and both could tell he was close. "Let it go!" Lizzy declared. And he suddenly thrust his hips up as his sperm surged. As he groaned, Sam felt the first spurt of his semen in her mouth. Lizzy slipped in and caught the third one. They switched off as copious spurts landed in their mouths, on their faces, and his chest. As his long orgasm ebbed, the women giggled and the lick his cum off each other and him.

"Ha! Do you always cum like that?" Sam asked as Lizzy lick the last cum off her face.

"I... Uh..."

"No need to say anything." Lizzy beamed in satisfaction. She moved next to him and planted a deep kiss on his mouth, followed by Sam on his other side.

I was their turn now. Without a word Gary rolled Sam on her back. He had the presence of mind to know he had please them. He ran his tongue down her neck, then to her cleavage. After planting kisses on each nipple, he knelt between her parted legs. Gary looked to Lizzy. She smiled reassuringly, knowing she would be next. He looked at Sam's well-proportioned body. He didn't want to rush this moment. His hands traced her curves, her breasts, her hips, her abdomen, then her thighs. She closed her eyes as his hands felt like magic on her skin.

"God, you're beautiful!" He declared, "Both of you!" He added, diplomatically.

"She's all yours. I can wait." Lizzy told him.

He leaned down and kissed her hips then let his tongue trace a line to her trimmed bush. Sam sighed as his tongue parted the glistening lips of her womanhood.

"Fuck! Gary. That girlfriend must have taught you... Oh! Fuck." Her words faltered when his tongue found her clit.

Lizzy moved close to her and began planting kisses on her lips and neck while his tongue enjoyed the taste of her nectar. Lizzy could see her ardor was rising fast. She licked Sam's ear and whispered, "Mmm... feel good?"

Sam pulled her in for a deep kiss, driving her tongue home. Gary watched, yet never faltered in his attention to this beautiful woman's lovebox. He desperately wanted to make her cum. The thought of her climax drove him on. Sam was thrashing now as Lizzy saw the signs. She egged Sam on, whispering to her, "Gonna cum? Yes... Mmm..." as she gently pinched her hard nipples.

Suddenly, Sam gasped as her body jerked to a deep orgasm. Gary doubled his effort. While his tongue worked her button, he slipped a finger deep into her wet slit.

"Oh Fuck!" She moaned as her body spasmed again. Lizzy watch now; admiring the effect this new lover was having on Sam. As she came down, panting, Lizzy caressed her face; the smile on Sam's face told of her afterglow. Lizzy looked to Gary as he pulled back from his work, a big grin of satisfaction on his face. Lizzy smiled back with a look acknowledging a job well done. Just her smile got his heart racing.

As Gary slipped next to Sam, Lizzy declared "My turn!". She reached into the nightstand for a condom. "But I want that cock!" She grabbed his hard rod and began putting it on as Sam kissed him slowly, deeply as her breathing returned to normal; trying to reward him.

The condom on, Lizzy straddled his hips. She leaned to him for a hard kiss then lifted up, and holding his manhood to her already wet entrance, lowered herself on his length, all the while locking her eyes on his. She wanted to see his face in that moment, that feeling of him entering her love canal. And she wasn't disappointed.

The look on his face spoke of his feelings of being inside this stunning woman. He grabbed her breasts and mashed them as she began riding him. Sam looked on as her lover pleasured herself on this young man, a hand exploring both their bodies. Soon she moved next to Lizzy, trying to get in kisses as Lizzy bobbed up and down on his shaft. Lizzy leaned down and offered Gary her tits. He latched on to one, sucking hard as he thrust his cock into her core while Sam cupped his sack, and admired as his rod slid in and out of her lover.

Lizzy sat upright again and began riding, all the while looking admiringly at this young lover. Gary did his best not to cum. He wanted to enjoy this moment as long as he could. Sam now raised the ante. Lizzy shuddered as finger found her clit and pulled Sam for another hard kiss while Sam worked her love button faster.

"Come on Lizzy, Cum for me!"

"Oh... Ohhh..." She moaned as a powerful orgasm hit, her pussy spasming on this hard cock inside her. Sam held her, feeling this wonderful climax her lover was having. Her body continued to spasm to the joy of having this young cock inside her and Sam's arms wrapped around her.

"Fuck! Oh Sam." She said, breathlessly. then look to her new lover, looking back at her with a deep passion. "You are something. And still hard?"

Lizzy rolled off, onto her back, pulling him on top. "Just Fuck me. I just want to feel you fuck me!"

Gary quickly complied and his cock found home. He drove in deep and held it while his mind was spun. This beautiful woman, begging him to fuck her as her own lesbian lover watched! He began taking long thrusts as Lizzy spread her legs wider, trying to get him as deep as possible.

Sam knelt next to them, admiring him, feeling his back, draping her hand on his butt as he pistoned into her love. He was pounding her harder now and Sam whispered to him, "Do it. Let it go!"

He groaned loudly and held his cock deep in Lizzy as it spasmed. Sam grabbed his sack, feeling his seed being released. And Lizzy felt him cum pushing her to another orgasm. And her squeals of pleasure drove his orgasm deeper, pumping with animal lust. Lizzy imagined that the condom wasn't there; that his seed was filling her womb.

The orgasms ebbed and the two looked at each other before he gave her a gentle kiss. It was perfect. She wondered how such a young man could be so sensitive. Gary pulled out of her, and Sam removed the well filled condom.

"Look, Lizzy! this was quite a load" Sam laughed. "You ARE virile, Gary."

As Lizzy looked at it, other thoughts were racing through her mind. Sam put it aside and kissed him then Lizzy. His hormones still raging, two women kissing each other in front of him had its effect.

Sam noticed, "That cock of his has barely slowed down." She said before slipping down to it. She licked his semi-hard shaft before sliding it into her mouth. Lizzy positioned so her tits were again over his face, knowing the extra stimulus would do the trick. He sucked on both then buried his face in her cleavage as Sam's mouth and tongue brought his manhood to full erection.

Sam held it before her, admiringly, then looked at Lizzy's tit's getting his full attention. She looked back to his hard cock; she wanted it, now! She straddled him, then undid her hair, revealing her long, blond locks. It made her even more beautiful in Gary's eyes. She held his cock to her wet slit. "No condom needed this time." Sam declared, as she let it slip in.

Zootonius
Zootonius
835 Followers