Wet Paint

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We didn't wake up until almost 9 o'clock this morning. I had to pee really bad, and before I was even done, Jake was there in the bathroom, saying that he had to go too. (Terri giggled) I stood up and I took hold of Jake's cock and pointed it at the toilet while he took a big long piss! I thought it was going to overflow!

You texted me and I texted you back. We hopped back in bed and fucked again, then we got up and took a shower together. After we dried each other off we had some coffee and it was time for me to get home, so Jake drove me here. And that's about it."

Tom sat back in his chair and said, "It sounds like you had quite a first date. You've made me really horny!"

Tom stood up and got behind Terri, nuzzling her neck with his face and gently rubbing her new nipple jewelry with his fingertips. Terri smiled, but she pulled away and asked Tom if he could let her take a nap, promising that she would 'fuck his brains out' in a little while. Terri was physically exhausted, and a little "fucked-out", and wanted time to rest and unwind before submitting to sex with her husband.

Later that afternoon, Terri and Tom did have a satisfying round of sex, although Tom complained a little about her pussy being stretched out. During their foreplay, when Tom licked Terri's pussy, he noticed that she was wet and said he was also tasting Jake's cum. Terri said she noticed that it takes several hours for her pussy to drain, even after a shower, because Jake cums so hard and pumps so much sperm into her.

After their intercourse, Terri and Tom spent a quiet evening at home, husband and wife, together again.

Defining Cuckold

Over the next few weeks, Tom and Terri and Jake fell into an unconventional routine, the three of them getting together at home on a weeknight, and Terri and Jake having their date night on Friday.

It wasn't long before Tom accepted that he was a cuckold, but he defined the role. He was happy to sit back and watch his wife take a big black cock, and he was willing to eat his wife's pussy when it was overflowing with Jake's cum. And he even agreed to wear the lacy red panties that Terri bought him, and some dangly earrings that she loaned him, for those nights when Jake joined them. He actually got a somewhat perverted kick out of it. But otherwise he didn't care too much to be humiliated. He also refused to be totally cut off. He wanted to have sex with Terri, occasionally, when Jake was not around. Terri did not enjoy fucking her husband very much because she had been spoiled by a bigger, better cock. To her, it seemed like she was fucking a boy, not a man. But she did very much enjoy the affection and loving attention that sex with her husband provided.

Dinner for four

About a month into their arrangement, Terri told Tom that Jake was coming over that evening for their usual mid-week romp, but that he was coming early to have dinner with them. Terri fixed her special meatloaf and Tom and Jake both raved about the meal. After she cleared away the dishes, Terri said she had a special treat for them. She approached the table, holding her mother's 50-year-old cake serving plate. It had a crystal dish and a tall silver cover. When she put it on the table, Jake lifted the lid and, voila, there was a home pregnancy test wand on the dish. Tom grabbed the wand and broke out in a huge grin. He handed it to Jake so that he too could read the result: pregnant.

Tom, Terri and Jake all stood up, hooting and laughing, and shared a group hug. Jake then said, "Well, I guess we know who the father is, right?

"Of course we know," Tom said, looking a bit puzzled by Jake's remark. "When Terri started ovulating, at her most fertile time, I gave her two loads of my sperm. I called it 'Vitamin L'. That was before you came along, Jake. Well, I guess her egg wasn't too bashful after all and my Vitamin L did the trick!"

"That was about the same time that I started fucking her," Jake told Tom. "And I fucked her a lot while you were at your conference. And I guarantee that I pumped about a billion more sperm into her."

"It only took one sperm - mine!" Tom retorted, becoming a little irritated.

"Now boys," Terri said, "let's not argue about it. Let's celebrate! I'm going to have a baby! We'll know who's right in about 8 months!"

Tom's expression turned sour at the mere suggestion that the baby might not be his, but he quickly switched to a happy face so as not to spoil the moment.

The three of them sat there, chatting happily about the baby, and exactly when it was due, and how Jake would paint the extra room before they bought a crib. Then, Jake asked Terri if she had spoken to her friend Marie recently. Terri replied that no, she had not.

"Well, you should give her a call," Jake told Terri. "You know, she's pregnant too."

Jake and Terri looked each other in the eyes and each beamed a little smile. A sly one, at that.

Over the hump

It was a couple of months before Terri started to show. Their arrangement, a weeknight threesome at home and date night Friday, was unaffected by Terri's condition. Terri could not have been happier when her belly did start to swell, gradually growing bigger and rounder by the day. She was having the time of her life, Tom and Jake were happy too, and their collective and interrelated sex lives were never better.

Terri was about seven months pregnant, and quite big in the belly, when she came waddling down the stairs one Friday evening, ready for her date with Jake. Tom glanced at her and then erupted with, "What the fuck?! Where did you get that shirt and why are you wearing it?!"

Hugging her baby bump was a tight-fitting maternity tee-shirt with the "Intel processor" logo on the front and three words: "Black Baby Inside".

"I got it from Jake," Terri answered. "He bought it online somewhere. We're going to a party at his friends' house and he wants me to wear it. I think it's cute."

"Oh, it's real cute!" Tom sarcastically retorted. "Except that it's not true! You said when we first started this thing with Jake that I fucked you twice, while you were first ovulating, and if you got pregnant the baby would be mine. Now, I know damn well that Jake hopes that the baby is black, and more and more, it looks like you do too!"

"It's true that you got the first shot at knocking me up!" Terri shouted. "Two shots! But the baby could still be Jake's for all we know! You need to face the facts, Thomas. Our baby may be black!"

Terri took a long, deep breath to stop herself from saying something more that she might regret, and she ended the conversation with, "It is what it is."

Just then there was a flash of headlights through the front windows and Terri tersely said, "Jake's here. I gotta go."

She picked up her overnight bag and walked out the front door. For the first time in their four-year marriage, she left without kissing her husband goodbye.

Terri never texted Tom that night. The next day, she got home, well after noon, and went straight upstairs for a nap. By dinner time, though, Tom and Terri had kissed and made up, but neither one took back what they had said. They really couldn't. There was nothing more to say about it, and so they just put the 800 pound gorilla aside.

As Terri neared the end of her pregnancy, and her belly ballooned, Jake and her continued to fuck at least twice a week. Terri had no problem riding on top of Jake with his cock deep inside her, or taking it from behind on her knees and elbows. But, sex with Tom became infrequent and eventually nonexistent. Tom's dick just wasn't long enough to penetrate Terri's pussy with her baby belly in the way, and other love-making positions just led to frustration. Still, Tom was aroused watching his very pregnant wife cavorting with her black lover and he was content to simply jerk off as a spectator.

Due date

Three days before she was due, Terri went into labor. Tom drove her to the hospital, filled with anticipation and nervousness, tinged with apprehension. The hospital staff acted as if it was no big deal, which it obviously was not for those working in the maternity ward. Terri's labor intensified with more frequent contractions and in a few hours she was wheeled into the delivery room, accompanied by Tom wearing his gown and surgical mask. It had been two weeks since Terri had been fucked by Jake's big cock, but her vagina must have still been stretched out because she delivered her big baby boy easily with just a couple of pushes.

As the nurse lifted the squealing infant and the doctor cut the cord, Tom smiled widely behind his mask and beheld the sight of his son. Tears of joy welled in Tom's eyes because it was, indeed, his son. The baby was white. After swaddling the newborn, the nurse placed him on Terri's chest. The doctor and nurses offered congratulations as Terri and Tom cried together.

A few hours later, following phone calls to family and iPhone photos for Facebook and Instagram, Tom and Terri relaxed in their hospital room, admiring Thomas Thomas, Jr. Their talk turned a little silly.

"Well, honey," Tom said with a smile, "Now that we have a beautiful son are you ready to work on getting him a baby sister?"

"I should clobber you with this bed pan!" Terri said, grinning. "But I do want to have another baby someday, and I've already decided two things."

"You have?" Tom responded, still smiling, "And just what exactly have you decided?"

Terri answered, "First of all, I've decided that I do want my next baby to be a girl, although another boy would be fine. And secondly, I've decided that I definitely want my next baby to be black."

Somehow, Tom was not surprised.

Your votes, comments and feedback are more than welcome. If you enjoyed this story, check out my other tales of love and lust in black and white: Liberal Leanings, Amber's Six Pics, Sisters' Misters (nine chapter series), and Good Neighbor Sam (three chapter series).