Wet Petals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The real kicker came when she let him know that she had told all of these friends of hers that her boyfriend does it ... ALL THE TIME!!!

How humiliating!!! Yet, for some reason he was getting turned on.

Because Bill kept licking and sucking, Jackie knew he wasn't too upset with her for discussing their sex life with her friends. Then she noticed that even after learning that she'd exposed Bill's kink to her girlfriends he was, in fact, getting hard for a third time. Jackie began stroking his reviving hard-on. As she did so, she went on to let him know..., "I told them that you BEG me to let you suck your cum from my cunt." (Okay. So that was an exaggeration. But when Bill's cock jumped in her hand it confirmed one of her suspicions: Being embarrassed and humiliated are turn-ons for her boyfriend.) Intrigued at how he was responding while hearing that she had fully outed him and his sick perversion she knew now was as good a time as any to test her other suspension. "The girls also know that I always make you swallow all of your cum." With her every word the probing of Bill's tongue in her pussy intensified, confirming once and for all: Her boyfriend not only enjoys being submissive to her, but is excited that others know about it.

As she ground herself on his face his enthusiastic oral services grew exponentially. Proving once and for all, he loved being submissive to her and delighted in being embarrassed and humiliated. So, why not add one more thing for him to think about: "Just so they knew I wasn't making it up I showed them that picture I took of you with a mouth full of cum." Just like that, Bill's cock began literally squirting pre-cum.

In the days that followed it felt like one of Jackie's friends became rather stand-offish towards him. At least it seemed that way to Bill. Just the same, the other two seemed to become extra chummy! He could only guess they weren't as turned-off by what they now knew about him. Not like they had let on. [Could it be...?] he wondered. [Maybe one, or both, of them want to get fucked by me just so they can verify that I would suck my cum from their pussy.] The possibility of sampling a variety of creampies was intriguing. He knew chances of that actually happening were slim. But tantalizing just the same.

However, a more pressing issue was proving to Jackie that he was not alone in this love of creampies, Bill showed her a few of those stories from other guys claiming to eat creampies. However, he was careful to only gave her stories where the guy is eating his own cum, not someone else's. Bill wasn't too sure that he wanted to give her any ideas about taking other lovers just to feed their cum to him. Putting aside the idea of his girlfriend sharing herself with another guy... (Not that Bill would ever pass up an opportunity get between the legs of any of Jackie's girlfriends. He'd love to lick the dewy petals of their pink flowers.) But he really wasn't too sure that he would be able to, let alone WANT to lick Jackie's pussy if dripping with the semen of another guy.

Just then a thought crossed Bill's mind that sent a shiver up his spine. [What if that opportunity to get in bed with one of her friends presented itself right after her boyfriend had already fucked and filled her with his jizz? I bet all of their pussies look spectacular while oozing cum.] Then another thought gave him pause. [But surely they would expect me to lick and swallow the cum from these other men. Would I? Could I??? Hmmm!]

Anyway, Jackie got really wet while she was reading the stories. So wet that she had Bill get between her legs and lick while she read. However, even after several mini orgasms she still maintained that these were simply fictional accounts and remained unconvinced. She was still certain that Bill had to be the only one who actually does it ... and LIKES it! Saying she will only believe it when she sees it!

This then became Bill's new mission: To prove to her once and for all that he was not alone in this delightful kink. He would expand his searches to hunt down pictures -- and possibly video -- of men eating creampies. Hell! Now, even he wanted to see them. This time he would save them, adding them to his collection. And hers.

So the hunt was on. Bill would keep looking for more pictures of other freshly fucked women "cumming", as well as reading more first-hand experiences by the men who love them and the women who serve them.

For Bill, the most beautiful sight, and desirable snack, is a recently pollinated pink flower, its petals wet with white nectar.

=============================================

Comments on this story and/or this subject are always welcome.

Drop a line. Share a tale. Oh, and PLEASE VOTE!


12