Wet Road Trip with Mom Ch. 03

Story Info
The Secret at Aunt Cindy's Ranch.
4.2k words
4.5
27.5k
37

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 03/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story involves consenting, related adults in water sport activities. If this is not your bag, move on please. Some readers have asked for longer chapters. I'll try and thanks for all the encouragement from the first two chapters. Adding in more character development here too. Chapter four will follow and be action packed.

Read chapters one and two for context as this picks up at the beginning of a conversation at Aunt Cindy's place.

Chapter 3

The Secret, at Aunt Cindy's Ranch

"It wasn't a bad drive Cindy, the miles just seemed to fly by," mom began. "Robby did almost all the driving. I only drove the last hour or so."

I hadn't seen Aunt Cindy in three years. I forgot how beautiful she was. She is a farm girl with a body molded by hard work. Nothing fake about her. She has amazing bronzed skin from working outside and everything is packaged just right. She's about five foot six with a perfectly balanced figure. Her boobs look to be a very nice and ample 'D' cup. Her light brown hair tied up in a pony tail reaches to her mid back. And her smile can light up a room.

"Yeah, mom spent most of the drive trying to stay cool," I added. I glanced at mom to see her reaction because her stay cool method was pretty much fanning her boobs and pussy. She hiked her skirt up to let what little cool air there was from our rotten AC get in there to try and keep that hot box under control.

"Hopefully we can get the AC fixed while we're here," mom added. "It was pretty hot and uncomfortable getting across that desert. It was hard keeping the girls cool without giving Robby a free boob show. The poor boy was a little flustered I think."

Mom shot a big grin at Aunt Cindy then looked at me and chuckled. I turned a couple different shades of red.

"Pam, you're such a tease. And your own son. You never could keep those melons contained very well." Aunt Cindy chided. "Robby's not a little kid anymore. Maybe you should consider covering those up a little more. Look at you now sis."

"It was just a little cleavage, it's not like I sat there naked or something," mom defended.

"A little cleavage? Really Pam. Look at you, scoop neck top with a ton of tit flesh showing and no bra. You got enough skin on display to excite any red blooded man and a few woman too. You can hang a hat off those nipples right now." Aunt Cindy pointed at mom's top and shook her finger. "You always did like showing those beauties off, I remember you prancing around the house in almost nothing after they started growing out."

I decided to stay quite. I wasn't sure what mom or Aunt Cindy were doing because she sure did more than just show cleavage today. Hell she took her bra off about ten AM and had those puppies out a lot today. I mean full out hanging loose. I even copped a feel once. She tweaked her nipple several times.

Aunt Cindy poured us all some tall glasses of iced tea. We sat on the front porch drinking and the conversation turned to family. I was glad the subject changed because I had already felt a stirring in my shorts and these loose gym shorts would do nothing to contain my excitement.

Cindy shared several stories from past family gathering. Things I didn't remember, about my cousins and other relatives. We talked a little about the trip and what our other plans were. Mom let Cindy know we were wide open for the next month and nothing was cast in stone yet. It was only day 3 of the trip. We were just warming up.

The time past quickly and before I knew it the sun was starting to set and the air was cooling off. I had to pee and we hadn't even been in the house yet or gotten our luggage out of the car. I set down my tea and stood up, Mom we need to get our suitcases out of the car and I have to use the bathroom.

Aunt Cindy jumped up and apologized for being a bad host. I grabbed the suitcases and Aunt Cindy guided us inside showing me where the rooms were and the bathroom. I dropped off the luggage in our rooms and headed for the bathroom.

WOW, what a bathroom. The thing was huge. The shower was at least 8 feet across and it was one of those open showers you just walked up to and used. No doors and curtains. You couldn't tell where the shower started and where the bathroom ended. In fact there were several drains in the floor as I studied it a bit more. The toilet had a tiny half wall that didn't really provide privacy, it really seemed to just be a place for the paper holder.

I drained my bladder and headed back out to see what the ladies were getting into. I hoped it was some food. I was getting hungry.

Mom and Aunt Cindy were in the kitchen, but there was no food. They were cuddled up to each other giggling when I rounded the corner. They looked up at me and giggled some more.

"Are you hungry Robby?" Aunt Cindy asked. "I assume you are, I have a big order of Chinese food on the way. It'll be here in just a few minutes. Help yourself to some drinks. The fridge is stocked with soda, beer, iced tea and of course water and ice in the door. Cups are in the cupboard to the right."

I grabbed a soda, mom helped Aunt Cindy get the table ready for dinner. The driveway alarm sounded and just like that we had a table full of food.

Dinner was great, the food was perfect after a long day on the road. I stuffed myself knowing that all those vegetables would turn to water and I'd be hungry again in an hour.

After the kitchen was cleaned up Aunt Cindy suggested that we get comfortable and maybe watch a movie or talk. Mom agreed that a shower and some PJ's would be perfect for the evening. I thought about that huge shower and how nice it would be to get a hot golden shower from mom in there but that was surly off the agenda here at Aunt Cindy's house.

I headed to my room and got a fresh pair of shorts and a big shirt to call my PJ's. I wondered what mom would have for that garment too as I didn't recall seeing anything that strictly qualified as pajamas.

I heard mom and Aunt Cindy talking and laughing in her room so I popped out in the hallway and poked my head in mom's room. "Hey guys if you're just gonna talk and laugh I'm taking the shower first," I let them know.

"Go ahead Robby, Cindy and I are still catching up a little," mom said as she waved her hand toward the bathroom.

"Enjoy that shower Robby," Aunt Cindy added. "If you need help with all the controls just holler. They are a little odd to say the least."

"OK, I'm pretty sure I can figure out a shower but thanks," I said. They both giggled as I turned and head for the bathroom. What the heck were they up to I wondered.

The shower wasn't that hard to figure out. I stripped down and got the water temperature just right. Man this was such a big shower. It really reminded me of taking showers in the locker room at school where they had ten shower heads in a row.

I stepped under the water and almost instantly I had the urge to pee. How perfect I thought, I can unleash my stream all over this shower and not worry about over splash or anything. I grabbed my cock and aimed it up. My flow started and arched up to the wall. I continued raising the stream until it was splashing on my chest enjoying the warmth and aroma. I got the stream into my mouth just as I ran out. Umm that tasted good. I'll have to get that up there faster next time.

I rinsed off, dried off, slipped on my shorts and t-shirt. I met mom in the hallway as she was heading to the bathroom. Aunt Cindy was headed off in the direction of her room on the other side of the house

"Did you have a little fun Robby?" she asked. A huge smile on her face.

"What?" I stuttered. "Fun? I was talking a shower mom. What kind of fun do you mean?" I asked.

"Oh I don't know baby, maybe you added in some golden water to your shower or maybe you tugged out a quick one. I saw you checking out Aunt Cindy's body. I know she's hot. She told me she saw you looking a few times."

"Geeze mom, between your boobs and her legs it was all I could do to keep my dick under control. And no, I didn't tug one off but I may or may not of had a little extra hot water in the shower," I admitted. "And speaking of a shower, that one is amazing. It can be a lot of fun for two I'm sure. It's a shame it's here because we could have a bunch of fun in there," I added.

"Don't be so sure we can't sneak in a little fun while we're here baby," mom said in a whisper as she reached out and rubbed my dick a little. My reaction was instant and my dick twitched.

"Stop it mom, what if Aunt Cindy sees us?" I said in a half panic. "Get in the shower and cool off a little."

"I'm sorry sweetie, I'll behave myself, I promise," she said as she brushed past me sliding her hand over my dick and disappearing in the bathroom.

I headed to the kitchen and grabbed my glass and refilled it. The great room had a giant TV and super comfy couches. I settled into the corner of one of them sipping on my iced tea.

Mom made her way through the kitchen behind me and I heard her getting a drink. She came around the corner of the couch and I was slapped in the face by her pajamas.

"Holy shit mom, what are you wearing? Or more accurately what are you not wearing?" I asked in shock as I saw her standing there in nothing but a negligee top. It was completely see through. Her boobs were right there, her dark areola on display and her hard poking nipples ready to double as hat hangers.

"Gosh honey I thought you'd love it," she said as she did a quick pirouette and I saw her butt crack and a little bit of lip between her legs. On the front side, her beautiful pussy mound, covered in a light crop of dirty blond hair stood out, drawing attention to her puffy lips.

"But mom we're not at home, you can't dress like that here. What the heck, Aunt Cindy could walk in any second and see you like that." I said in a panic.

"Robby, I'm already here and I think your mom looks amazing in that little top. I wish my boobs were as big and proud as your moms," I heard Aunt Cindy say from behind me.

I spun on the couch to see Aunt Cindy wearing almost the same thing. Her boobs were amazing. They were not as big as moms but they stood proud on her chest. Her nipples were also hard and her areola already tight and wrinkled.

I noticed that Aunt Cindy's bush was a bit fuller than mom's and a lot darker. Her lips were still quite visible through the carpet. It looked like she was a two fingered heifer. A term I had heard back at school from those guys in the 4H club. It referred to the space below the lips and how much daylight could be seen. Two fingers was almost perfect. There was still enough cushion but plenty of space for all kinds of play.

"Your Aunt Cindy and I have seen each other naked all our lives honey," mom said and drew my attention back to her. "For us sitting around almost naked was a daily thing. After we started getting boobs we constantly had to compare to each other. It was always a competition to see who had the better rack and yes I did win that competition."

I didn't know what to say. I didn't know where to look. Should I be staring at my aunt, or my mom? Should I look down? Oh shit, down. I was starting to get a boner right there in the wide open great room in front of my mom and aunt.

Aunt Cindy had walked around next to mom and they both were now sitting on the couch across from me. There gorgeous boobs on display and a hint of pussy from each of them since neither one had any lower garments on.

"Pam, we're make this poor boy crazy. Look at that tent in his shorts," Aunt Cindy said as she rubbed her boobs and flicked her nipples a little.

"Honey," mom began, "We have a little secret to share with you. Your aunt and I have played around with each other for many years. You know all those times I came and visited here and you stayed home with your dad? We were having a pretty hot time with each other. And now that you're old enough and your dad is gone, we can tell you all about it."

"You mean you two are lesbians?" I asked in shock. "You like girls? What the heck!"

"Honey we like each other. I've never been with any other woman and neither has your Aunt Cindy. We just like each other and now we kinda hope you like us too because what we did together on the way here honey was just a tiny little taste of what we can do."

Mom leaned over and wrapped her arm around Aunt Cindy's neck, drew her in close and locked lips. They mashed there faces together in the wettest kiss ever, I swear. They carried on for a full minute and when they broke it off, I had a raging hard-on poking out of my shorts and my hand was wrapped around it.

"Good grief, you guys are lesbians! That was so hot seeing you two kiss like that," I said with a slight tremble in my voice.

"No honey, we're not lesbian at all. We both love some cock too and look Pam, I'm pretty sure we have our answer," Aunt Cindy said, as she pointed out my boner and hand in motion while getting up from the couch. "Let me get us some more drinks, I think we are going to have a really good time tonight getting 'little' Robbie into our crazy freaky fun.

Mom got up and rearranged the furniture a little pushing the big ottoman out to the middle of the floor. Aunt Cindy came back with an ice bucket setup with a half dozen beers and three more in her hand. She passed them around and we all pretty much slammed them down and opened another round.

"Cindy get over here and lay the sexy butt of yours on the ottoman. I haven't tasted that pussy in a long time and I need to start right now!" mom said with a little bit of authority in her voice.

Mom was the slightly older sister. Being forty seven to Aunt Cindy's forty six. Maybe that was where the authority came from or maybe it was the bigger boobs. Whatever it was, it was hot. Aunt Cindy sat on the ottoman facing me and fell back lifting her legs lewdly into the air opening her amazing pussy to my eyes for the first time.

"Isn't that a beautiful pussy honey?" mom asked me. "You need to get those shorts off so Aunt Cindy can see that great snake of yours."

"It is an amazing pussy mom. Looks a lot like yours in shape I think. Maybe I can do a comparison of you two side by side." I said as I stood and took my shorts down stepping out of them.

Aunt Cindy let out a gasp as my cock sprang up. My cock isn't a monster at all, it is however very straight and it stands up really strong. I keep it shaved too which makes it look as big as possible. I started shaving, my last year in high school. I had seen so many guys in the locker room with shaved dicks and being guys in a locker room we talked about girls a lot and a lot of the guys had said that chicks like a shaved guy, So I stated shaving.

"See Cindy, I told you it was nice. Really pretty much a perfect size I think. Just right for any hole, anytime," mom said as she reached out and gave it a tug.

"You're right sis, it is perfect. I can hardly wait to get a taste of that thing," she said. "But right now I want you between my legs bitch! Eat my pussy while your son watches us. Robby you sit back down on that couch and enjoy the show. Your mom and I can go at this for a long time so relax if you can. Stroke that cock of yours but try not to cum. I want feel that first cum of yours on my boobs later."

"Robbie, there's a camera on the side table," mom said as she pointed to the table. "Grab that and get some good pictures of your aunt and I. We love to look back at out adventures and it will be fun having someone else to take the pictures for us instead of it always being one of those selfie looking pictures."

"Really, you guys have pictures from when you get together? I want to see those," I said excitedly.

"Oh you will Robbie," Aunt Cindy said. "Your going to be in them now too. "Oh and be sure to get a few selfie pics of yourself and us tooooooo." Aunt Cindy's voice shot up as moms tongue slid up her slit and assaulted her clit.

Aunt Cindy started moaning as mom buried her face between her sisters legs. The sounds of wet slurping filled the room. I stood up and got a good angle on the action and started snapping a few pictures of the debauchery in front of me.

Watching the carnal display in front of me had my dick as hard as steel. I don't think it has ever been that hard in my short nineteen years. The show was getting more intense and Aunt Cindy suddenly shuddered, she drew her legs back further and mom released her suction grip on her clit just as the orgasm peaked and Aunt Cindy let loose a gush of pee from her amazing pussy.

"Oooooh mmmmy goooood," Aunt Cindy screamed as she sprayed mom with her golden nectar. "That feels soooo good! My god I needed that. It's been way to long since we've done this."

Mom had her mouth opened and let the nectar flow in and out as her sister continued to convulse and squirt with each wave. As she came back to earth mom moved back in close and licked up the remaining drops.

The camera in my hand and my actions had apparently been on auto pilot as the scene unfolded in front of me. I captured the whole orgasm as we later discovered when looking through the pictures of that first night.

My cock was dripping with pre-cum and I was humping the air as my mother and aunt were locked in a primal coupling the likes of which I had only dreamed about. Sisters locked in an embrace of the deepest kind. As Aunt Cindy began descending back down to earth from her euphoric high, mom stood up to stretch her back.

"Pretty crazy stuff, huh Robbie," she mumbled towards me. Her face was covered in cum, and pee. She was in some strange state of elation and not really completely coherent. Aunt Cindy was still on the ottoman which was soaked in pee and cum. Her breathing had returned to normal for the most part and her eyes were beginning to focus on the real world.

"Wow guys that was insane," I said with total awe in my voice. "I've never seen anything like that before."

"That was only round one," Mom said. "Cindy still needs to get me off like that, then it's your turn to get off, and boy you better not blow your load before we get to you," mom said with conviction.

I took my hand off my dick immediately, fearing I might just blow a load too soon and get in big trouble. Mom and Cindy traded places and Aunt Cindy assumed the role of the licker while mom raised her legs up and surrendered to Aunt Cindy's tongue on her pussy.

The sound of wet lapping resumed as Aunt Cindy began the assault of mom's already soaking wet pussy. I snatched up the camera once again and began filming and taking still photos. The action was hot and frenzied. Aunt Cindy's tongue was licking feverishly at mom's clit. Alternately diving into her vagina and probing her sensitive pee hole, Mom was a goner in no time and began moaning her approval of the tongue lashing she was getting.

Twenty minutes in, mom rotated her hips back, raising her butt off the ottoman and began thrusting forward as her orgasm built. Aunt Cindy redoubled her efforts on mom's clit and pushed her over the edge. Mom convulsed and let out a massive squirt and nearly drowned Aunt Cindy in golden juice.

"Good god girl, you trying to drown me?" Aunt Cindy said jokingly. "You better save some of that pee for Robbie."

"Oh I've got plenty left for my baby, you can believe that," mom said with a grin and a nod toward me.

As the action began to subside I regained my composure and realized I had made an absolute puddle of pre-cum on the couch. "That was the hottest thing I have ever seen. Seriously, you two are amazing. I had no idea woman could have orgasms like that," I said as I sat on the couch looking at the two most beautiful women in my life.

"Robbie, honey, your aunt and I learned how to have squirt orgasms many years ago and have perfected it. We almost always make a big mess with each other. That's why up until now we have always made sure we were alone. When you saw me pee the other day I was hoping you would like it and that we could include you in our games. We both need cock to play with now and then." Mom smiled and continued, "I'm so happy you enjoy the wet play. Cindy has some fun stuff planned for us while we're here."

12