Wet Road Trip with Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You planned all this?" I asked. "You wanted me to see you pee on the side of the road. Wow, and here I thought I was the one being sneaky and perverted."

"I wanted to include you in our fun and games, so your aunt and I didn't have to hide and make excuses for sneaking off all the time. You see we really make a lot of noise and a pretty big mess when we play," mom said as she looked at her sister, with a big smile. "It was going to be hard to hide all this from you while we are here."

"But how did you know I would go for it?" I asked. "I mean that was a pretty big gamble. I could of just ignored the whole overly sexy way you squatted to pee. What was your backup plan?"

"Well you would of seen my boobs and pussy at the motel and if that didn't do it, I still had the drive here to get you involved. That was plan 'B', but I was pretty sure you would want me. I knew you were peeing in the shower and the backyard a lot this past year. I saw you many times out back and knew I could get your attention," mom said with a coy little smile and a nod to Aunt Cindy.

"So you have my attention, what's next?" I flatly asked.

"You're next my little pet," Aunt Cindy said as she pushed me back onto the couch and grabbed my semi ridged cock. Mom moved to the other side of me and they both started stroking my tool.

12