Wet Wet Wet

Story Info
A surprise and some watery fun.
1.6k words
4.23
3.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice opened the door to the building manager. Marc was a few years younger than her, with dark curly hair, brown eyes, and full lips. He was lean and lanky, not particularly buff but not out of shape. She wished his jeans were a little snugger, because he had a nice ass.

"Hey," she said. She rolled her eyes at herself. Talk about lame. She fiddled with her glasses and wiped a smudge with her finger. That made it worse, so she had to take them off, wipe the lens on the bottom of her shirt, and put them back on.

Marc smiled, displaying dimples that made her a little swoony. He stood waiting, then lifted his toolbox slightly.

"Oh! You're here to fix the thing! Right. Come in!" Alice blushed as she let him into her apartment.

"Yup, the thing." Marc winked at her as he carried in his toolbox and supplies for fixing the toilet and sink. A very unglamorous and messy task. He strode into her bathroom. "I'll need to turn off your water while I work on this."

"Sure, sure, of course." Alice walked away from the bathroom door, and then came back almost immediately and hovered. He was so hot. She fanned her face with her hand, and then jerked her hand down. She tried to look nonchalant.

Marc looked over his shoulder at her, smirked, and carried on with his work.

"Uh, nice weather we're having, eh?" Alice smacked her forehead. Ugh! Really?

Marc chuckled. "I'm glad it's not any warmer. This is sweaty work." With that comment, he pulled his t-shirt over his head and dumped it on the floor by his toolbox.

Alice swallowed and tried not to sigh out loud. Oh man, lean and lanky. No six-pack, but lovely smooth skin and a dusting of chest hair that went right down his stomach. Mmm, maybe those baggy jeans were a good thing as she was getting a glimpse of the hairy trail where his hips disappeared into them.

"Want some lemonade?" Alice cringed. Lemonade? She sounded about 12.

"Sure, I could use a break," Marc said. He wiped his hands on a rag and accepted the glass from Alice. He leaned against the frame of the bathroom door while he drank the lemonade.

Alice watched his throat as he swallowed. She licked her lips a little. A sigh slipped out. She imagined his razor stubble brushing against certain sensitive parts of her body. She blinked when Marc handed back the empty glass.

"Thanks, Alice," he said with a smile. He gave her a long look, then turned and went back to his tasks.

She made herself go into the kitchen and move stuff around. From where she stood, she couldn't see more than Marc's legs and feet. She moved back to hover in the doorway again.

Finally Marc turned on taps in the sink and tub. There was a blast of air, and dirty water before it ran clear. He flushed the toilet to make sure it worked. Putting his tools away, he looked down at himself. "Can I use your shower? I'm a real mess." He grinned at her.

"Oh, uh, sure, of course," Alice stuttered, "I'll leave you to it." She closed the door then flopped onto her living room couch. O.M.G. He was having a shower in HER bathroom!

She heard the water turn on and then the slide of the curtain rings across the rod. She was getting a nice visual in her head of him using her citrus-scented soap when she heard him say something through the door.

She went to the bathroom. "Sorry, what was that, Marc?"

"I need a towel. Can you get me one?" A towel? Shit! They were in the bathroom cupboard!

"Uh, sure, just a sec...I'm coming in!" She opened the door and held up a hand to shield her eyes, forgetting for a second that she could only see a vague shape behind the laser-etched clear vinyl curtain.

Marc was humming a random tune as he washed himself. She wished that curtain would fall off the rod right now.

Sighing, Alice grabbed a towel from the cupboard. She placed the towel on the bar by the tub. As she turned to leave, she heard the curtain slide and an arm snaked around her waist. She squealed as she was lifted off her feet and swung into the bathtub. She got a face full of very warm water as Marc released her. She whirled around to face her very naked building manager.

"Marc! What the hell?" Her mouth hung open for a second as the water ran down the back of her head and soaked her clothes. She looked at his gloriously naked body and back up to his face. He was waiting and smiling. Was she mad or glad? She laughed. "Oh my god! I'm wearing JEANS!"

Marc moved closer. "I can help you with those." He reached for her. Alice held up one finger, and he stopped.

She twisted around to put her glasses outside the curtain by the sink. She turned back and blinked owlishly at him. Marc was close enough that he wasn't blurry. She took a breath, and then pressed her body against his. He was remarkably warm and firm. She put her hands on his biceps and leaned up slightly to kiss him on the lips.

His hands rested on her hips, letting her make the first move, and then he moved his hand to the back of her head. He slipped his tongue along the seam of her lips until she opened her mouth. Then it was all moist heat and teeth and wet tongues exploring and playing. He smelled of citrus and his light man musk that hadn't been completely washed away.

Alice moaned and wrapped her arms as far around his neck as she could reach. He wasn't much taller than her, which meant her breasts were pressed against his pecs. She could feel his nipples through her shirt and bra, and was surprised to feel a small metal ring on the left one.

Alice broke off the kiss and panted, "Why am I wearing clothes in the shower? Help me get these off, will you?"

Marc grinned, grabbed the bottom of her collared shirt, and it pulled apart with little plastic pops as the snaps released. Her bra had turned almost sheer in the water. Marc ran a thumb over one nipple, which came to attention under the fabric. Before he could touch the other one, Alice turned so he could help her drag the wet sleeves down her arms. She was struggling as it stuck to her skin.

"Argh! Why is it so hard to get naked?" Alice said. Marc laughed as he pulled the shirt away and tossed it out of the tub. He grabbed the clip on her bra and undid it. Alice pulled the straps down her arms and whipped the bra over the rod. "Ha!" She turned around, and pressed her bare breasts against Marc's chest.

"Let me see you." Marc pushed her back a little. He grabbed her other nipple and gave it a little tweak.

"Hey!...Ohhh...Do that again." Alice moaned as a zing of pleasure shot from her nipple to her panties.

She flicked his nipple ring with her finger. "When did you get this done?" She dared to lean over and lick it.

"Oh yeah, suck it for me, Alice." Marc put a hand on her neck and urged her to play with his nipples. She'd never really done that before. She ran her hand over each nipple, then her tongue, then used her lips to tug on them a little. When Marc responded with a groan, she pulled a little bit harder, then let go. She bit her lip and did a little internal jig. Reality and fantasy were starting to merge in the most delightful way.

"I need to get these jeans off - NOW." She undid the button and the zipper. She tried to shimmy them off her hips and down her legs, but the wet denim was hard to move. Marc grabbed the fabric and gave a tug that almost pulled her off her feet.

"Woah!" She grabbed onto his shoulders for balance and let Marc work her jeans down her legs. Finally, he managed to pull them off. He tossed them out of the tub with a wet thwack. Alice laughed. She had only her panties left and those slid off without any effort. She tried to flick them over the rod but they ended up on top of it. She shrugged. Marc reached up and flicked them off.

"Now we can play!" Marc grabbed a big squirt of soap and started running his sudsy hands over her body. Alice held up her arms and turned so that he could touch her back, her breasts, her belly. When he started to slide lower, Alice tensed.

"Stop!" Alice held out her hand, palm up.

"Shit! What's wrong?" Marc stood with soap dripping off his palm.

Alice hesitated. She'd never spoken up for herself. Should she risk it? Would he get mad? Leave?

"Soap is not lubricant!" Alice blurted out.

"What?" Marc frowned.

"Soap is not lubricant. I mean, uh, if you were thinking of going anywhere near my, uh, lady folds, that stuff will burn for a week." She twisted her fingers together. "Um. I speak from experience," she muttered as she blushed and looked at his feet.

Marc's eyebrows went up. "Ah! Of course." He quickly rinsed off his hands. He grinned and wriggled his fingers like a cartoon villain. "Now, where was I?"

Alice breathed out, smiled, and placed his hands back on her belly. "I think you were about here."