Wet Wild West Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In such a position Fire brough Cassidy to an orgasm, the client stopped licking Golden and issued a high-pitched cry. Her entire body trembled and she even squirted a little right onto the ginger. Fire was not bothered by the fluids and continued to fist and finger the woman until her orgasm ended. She then withdrew her hands and Golden got off Cassidy's face. That was not the end though, the client sent the blonde to get a drink for her and the girls, and told the ginger to join her in the bed. A short rest filled with drinking and mutual caressing was an interlude before another round in a different configuration.

BUTCH

Butch was gentler than the brothers and more emotional than Cassidy, his hands were still rather adventurous on Dolores' body, but she enjoyed his company. She might not have been a prostitute, but she as not a virgin either and appreciated a man who could satisfy her in bed; Oldman's profession spoiled the mood though. He turned out to be a good kisser as well. Once they were alone in the room he pulled Dolores close to him and kissed her on the lips, his passion was genuine and his hands grabbed her buttocks possessively. When their lips parted Butch continued to compliment her; he was proficient with words, but did not posses the virtue of moderation. Oldman praised Dolores' body, face, skin, curves, moves, but did that too quickly and almost all at once; this might have been one of the flaws of his profession, in the bandit's life everything is rushed and only the present matters. Dolores accepted all the compliments with a smile and did her best to play the role of an eager prostitute; considering Butch's reactions she was convinving enough.

The pair stripped one another and Oldman was more than happy to hear about the prospect of a bath.

"Fabulous!" he exclaimed with a grin, "the crucial element of civilization that is yet to reach broader parts of the West. I'll gladly let you wash the dust off my body. You don't seem to be in need of cleaning, but I'll happily return the favour."

His hands were surprisingly soft and gentle on Dolores' naked skin, but they still ventured to all the sensitive regions and touched them shamelessly. The barmaid would be lying if she claimed that she did not enjoy it though, she was beginning to slowly forget what Oldman's profession was.

When the pair dried each other Butch, just like Cassidy in the other room, took over the initiative, although he was far more affectionate. Amids passionate kissing and groping he led Dolores to the bed and playfully pushed her onto it. He joined her on the piece of furniture and, after one final kiss, he moved down to her legs. Oldman kissed Dolores' foot, then began to slowly kiss and lick his way up her legs, his hands always caressing the dark skin ahead of his mouth. Once he reached the crotch he eagerly dived between the woman's legs and began to lick her pussy, he turned out to be as proficient with this pair of lips as with the upper one. Butch also gently fingered Dolores' clit, she was soon wiggling under his touch and even moaning softly; her pussy was becoming moist just as quickly. Butch enjoyed licking the ebony beauty as well as the contrast of her dark and pink skin, but he had no intentions of keeping his face between her legs for too long. Once he decided that she was slippery enough he moved back to her face and gave her a sloppy kiss, he also groped her breasts, harder this time, but she was a lot more tolerant towards a rougher approach now. Butch's penis was already semi-erect and it was becoming clear that the man was a grower, not a shower. When Dolores took it into her mouth and made it fully erect it turned out that Oldman was quite well endowed; he was also eager to prove that his skill and stamina matched the size.

The missionary position which he chose might not have been the most extravagant, but it allowed the pair to kiss and Butch clearly wanted their lovemaking to be more intimate. Dolores had basically forgotten whom she was dealing with and she simply enjoyed the sex. Oldman was good, he was forceful enough, but not too rough, and he knew which spots to hit; most importantly he seemed to care for his lover's pleasure as much as for his own. The pair remained in the same position the entire time, but their lovemaking was not monotonous, it was often interrupted for kissing, touching and groping. Some time later Butch, always the gentleman, managed to bring Dolores to an orgasm; it might not have looked as intensely as Cassidy's in the other room, but was at least as pleasurable. Oldman needed only several more thrusts, when Dolores was calming down he pulled out his cock and ejaculated onto her belly and chest; when he finished the pair shared a short passionate kiss. Just like Cassidy he asked Dolores for a drink for the two of them, he was far more polite though; the barmaid did not bother to dress before going down to bring the drinks. A break filled with kissing, cuddling and touching prepared them for another round.

ANNIE

Annie ran out of luck once she shed off all of her clothes. The brothers finally wanted to get what they had paid for and it was not just soft caressing. (She still did not know their names, so in her head she called them Zig and Zack). Zig approached the sheriff first, he pulled her close and kissed her hard on the lips. It was a possessive kiss and his tongue aggressively invaded her mouth; she responded in kind. The man wrapped his arms around Annie's body and grabbed her round buttocks, he squeezed them hard and pulled her even closer; she could feel his hardening penis on her underbelly. When their lips parted the sheriff did not get any time for a deep breath, because Zack immediately intercepted her. He did the very same thing as his brother and was equally aggressive. When their kiss ended the brother decided to share their girl; Zack grabbed her large breasts and began to maul them hard, while Zig the same to her buttocks. Occasionally one of their hands wandered between her legs to poke her clit or finger her pussy, they were equally rough and not exactly pleasant, but the sheriff had to admit with shame that her pussy was reacting to the stimulation.

"Damn, sheriff!" Zack exclaimed, "you got a killer body."

"Thanks," she replied feigning friendliness, "call me Annie."

"Nah," he said, "we had fucked plenty Annies, but never a sheriff."

"Yeah," Zig agreed, "it's almost like we're fucking the law."

They laughed like fools at their own joke, but their hands never left her body. Annie let them have their fun for now, but in the end she intended the law to fuck them, metaphorically speaking.

The men's hands were rough and possessive, their groping did not exactly bring the sheriff pleasure, but it was bearable and somehow her pussy kept getting moist. She was a tough woman and could endure much more, plus danger and excitement had always aroused her. The groping went on for a while, the men focused mostly on Annie's buttocks and breasts, including squeezing and pulling her nipples, but they mistreated other parts of her body as well. She also received a few hard slaps on her booty. At one point Zig told her:

"Get down on your knees, sheriff. I want to see your lips on my cock."

When she moved to obey his command Zack added:

"I bet you're a good little cock sucker, aren't you sheriff?"

Annie was annoyed by such silly dirty talking, but kept her reservations to herself. Apparently that was not a rhetorical question and Zack expected an answer, because he added:

"You love sucking cocks, don't you, sheriff?"

Annie did like to suck cocks indeed, but she did not like answering similar questions, especially when they were asked in such a manner. Still she tried to sound convincing when she replied:

"Yess, I love big hard cocks."

To look believable she opened her mouth wide and took Zig's cock inside. The response seemed to satisfy the brothers, because neither repeated the question. The penis was already semi-erect, but seemed average in size at best, which was good, because she would not want two large cocks in a threesome. Zig was not going to let her suck his cock at her own pace though, once his penis passed her lips he grabbed her hair and pushed her head into his crotch. Thanks to the reasonable size of his cock deepthroating him was not a problem.

"Yeah!" said Zig, "look at this bitch. Take it all, whore!"

The man fucked Annie's face mercilessly and left her barely enough space to breath; after his cock got fully hard he continued for a short while. When he let her go it did not mean she would get a chance to rest though; Zack wanted exactly the same kind of treatment. Annie managed to make a few deep breaths before she had to turn around on her knees and another cock was shoved into her mouth. Zack was just as rough as his brother; their penises might not have been too big, but being face-fucked restricts the breathing regardless of the size. When the man let go of Annie's hair she was struggling for breath; he smeared the mixture of their fluids on his cock onto her face.

"You look even hotter now, sheriff," Zack said and the brothers laughed dumb again.

He then grabbed her hair again, but this time used the leverage to drag her to the bed, she had to pass the short distance on all fours. The brothers clearly took great pleasure in humiliating the sheriff.

Zack dragged her until her torso was lying on the bed, but her knees remained on the floor. Annie then felt a hard slap on her buttocks.

"Ah!" she cried out in shock.

"AH!" the next hit was even harder, but this time it was not Zack's palm, but Zig's leather belt; he must have taken it out of his pants while she was crawling.

"AH!" he hit her again, equally strong.

"That's right, bitch!" Zig said with clear satisfaction in his voice, "let us hear it."

"AHH!" Annie did not need to act when the belt hit her again. It was painful, but she was in no place to protest; any opposition would most likely make the experience even tougher. She had play the docile prostitute, endure the treatment and wait for the right moment to strike back.

"AH!" It was Zack's hand again, apparently they were taking turns.

Several hits later the brothers stopped the torment, Annie was certain that her buttocks were red, but she could live with that. She was slightly afraid of what could be their next idea, but it soon turned out that the 'foreplay' was over. Zack climbed onto the bed, grabbed her hair and shoved his cock into her mouth; Zig knelt behind her and after a final slap pushed his cock into her pussy, he took hold of her hips for stability and began to fuck her forcefully. His penis was sloppy from the earlier face-fucking and her pussy was moist from the fingering, but he fucked her roughly and fast, so the lubrication was not exactly sufficient. Zig did not seem to be bothered by that and Annie was too focused on breathing to even care.

Pretty soon it turned out that finally Lady Luck smiled upon the sheriff, the brothers turned out to be all bark and no bite. Merely a few minutes later it was over, Zack shot his load into her throat, but it was not enough to even gag her. Zig ejaculated into her pussy, slapped her booty for the final time, then pulled out. He joined his brother on the bed while Annie was kneeling on the floor and catching her breath. Zig's load was slightly larger and she could sense it oozing out of her pussy and leaking down her leg.

"You're a good fuck, sheriff," in seemed that in Zack's book that was a compliment.

"Bring us a smoke, darling," said Zig in a surprisingly polite voice, apparently after the climax the 'bitch' was gone, "I'm sure you have some cigars here."

"Whisky would be nice too," Zack added.

"Coming right up," Annie said in a too-friendly voice as she stood up, but the men did not notice the subtlety.

This was her moment to strike. She walked towards the foot of the bed, the brothers were not really paying attention to her destination even though they were staring at her curves. In a swift motion she leaned onto the bed, curled her fists and with all the might she could muster she hit the men right in their genitals. She obviously did not like them because they were bandits, she disliked the spanking and the humiliation, and to add insult to injury they did not even make her climax! She transferred all that anger into the hit; just as she had expected the men groaned and curled in pain. The sheriff then dashed towards the nightstand to retrieve her gun. She had no intention of firing it, because that would alarm the others, but it should be sufficiently effective as a club. Annie grabbed the revolver by its barrel and with one precise hit in the temple knocked Zack out. This time she did not put so much force into it, she wanted to render him unconscious, not kill him. Zag managed to overcome the pain in his groin and leaped to take the gun away from the sheriff. She managed to grab his hand, but not before he knocked the weapon onto the floor. The man might have been aching, but he was bigger and stronger than Annie, she could not simply outwrestle him; but she had a trick. Still trying to hold Zig's arm she jumped onto the bed, stepping over Zack she dived onto the other brother grabbing his head with her thighs. She squeezed her powerful legs around his neck while twisting his arm. Zig might have been strong, but his single arm was not stronger than Annie's thigh. He tried a few random punches, but these could only cause bruises later. The sheriff held the struggling men fast as he was slowly running out of air. His body eventually went limp, but she did not release the grip of her thighs immediately; she wanted to be sure that he would not regain consciousness too quickly. She was also listening whether the struggle had attracted anyone's attention. It should not, considering what kind of foreplay the brothers tended to perform; the earlier spanking must have been just as loud.

The sheriff got off the bed and picked up the gun. She did not waste any time on dressing up, there were still two dangerous bandits to take care of; nudity could even be beneficial, because it acted as a distraction. Annie got out of her room carefully, she did not want to stumble upon any of the two remaining bandits by accident. They should still be in their rooms, but she could not be certain of that. The sheriff first headed to Dolores and Butch. Avoiding a shootout was even more important now, because of the risk of friendly fire. She peeked through the keyhole to check what was going on inside. Butch was lying on his back and Dolores was straddling his lap, but they were not having sex. Most importantly Dolores' back obscured the man's view of the door, so the sheriff was in the perfect spot to act. Very carefully she pressed the door-knob and pushed the door; it did not creak, because she paid as much heed to maintenance as she did to hygiene. Stealthy Annie entered the room, she could see that Oldman was holding a drink in one hand and seemed to be groping Dolores' breast with the other. Staying behind her friend's back the sheriff shortened the distance, when she eventually stepped to the side she was aiming at Butch almost at point blank.

"Stay quiet," she said without raising her voice, "and don't move."

Dolores did not need any commands, she got off Oldman and moved away in case any shots were to be fired.

"Put the drink away and turn onto your back," the sheriff continued to issue orders.

"We could come to an agreement, Annie," Butch said in a deceptively friendly voice, "I got a bag full of money. You could always say that I ran away with the loot."

"Do I look like I need more money? Turn around."

When disappointed Oldman obeyed Annie addressed Dolores.

"Tie him up and gag him."

Her friend was already waiting with the rope. When the job was done the sheriff checked the ropework; Dolores was not too proficient at knots, but she did a decent job.

"The other two are knocked out, tie them too. I'm going for Cassidy."

The barmaid just nodded and both women left the room naked.

Cassidy was the only one left, but the sheriff felt that she was the most dangerous of the band. Oldman was sophisticated and smart, the brothers - brutish, but Cassidy seemed to be the toughest of the four. Fortunately for Annie there was no longer the necessity of stealth, but with two girls inside there was a greater risk of friendly fire. The sheriff again peeked through the keyhole and saw that she had run out of luck. Cassidy was lying on the bed and had an unobstructed view of the door. Fire was lying next to her, Golden was standing by the bed and holding a drink. The girls had some experience with aggressive or otherwise troublesome customers, so Annie hoped that they would know how to behave without being warned. She put her hand on the door-knob, then in one swift motion pressed it, pushed the door open and aimed at Cassidy.

"Don't move!" the sheriff shouted.

Cassidy did not listen. She tried to grab Golden and use her as a cover, but the girls reacted perfectly. As soon as they realised it was their boss they jumped to the sides. The bandit's hands slipped off Golden's sweaty body and Cassidy was left exposed; nevertheless she desperately tried to reach her own gun. The sheriff fired, only once. Cassidy dropped to the floor and almost immediately blood began to flow from her wound.

"Go get a doctor," Annie addressed Fire, "and you..." she wanted to tell Golden to tie up the bandit, but with a hole in her chest it seemed that Cassidy would be lucky, if she woke up at all, "... try to stop the bleeding."

Fire put on a robe before she left, but Golden remained naked; she was a smart girl, it was much easier to clean blood from bare skin than from fabric. Annie borrowed her robe, she was no longer in a rush, so she could dress at least partially. The robe was short, had a deep cleavage and a slit on the right leg; when walking down the stairs the sheriff would be flashing her pussy to the people beneath her. With a gun still in her hand she went to check whether Oldman and the brothers were secured. In the hallway she met Kidd and the Troublesome brothers, all were also holding revolvers.

"All safe," she told them, "but I have a job for you."

"What happened?" Tom asked.

"I'll tell you later. Now I want you to carry these bandits to jail."

The brothers were still unconscious, but they were heavy, so it took two men to carry each of them. Butch could walk on his own, Annie untied his legs and helped him put his pants on; she did not feel the need to humiliate him by parading him tied and naked across the street. Being defeated by a single naked woman must have been bad enough. She herself was still dressed in just the skimpy robe, but she also put on her boots to protect her feet. She must have been quite a sight when she crossed the street in such an outfit and a revolver in her hand.

Eventually the three men were in jail and Cassidy was carried on a stretcher to the doctor's. The doctor, also a woman named Jane, said that the bullet had gone through and did not seem to have damaged the lungs; Cassidy might live... to possibly be hanged later. After helping with the bandits, the Troublesome brothers were even more curious to hear the whole story, but they had to wait a bit more. And so did the deputies who finally returned and could take over. The sheriff, still dressed in just the skimpy robe and boots, just told them to guard the jail and returned to the brothel. She first drank a large whisky, then half a mug of water; she also asked the barmaid to bring two beers to her room. Annie then grabbed Kidd by the belt of his pants and led him to her room. Danger and excitement had always aroused her and the brothers had failed to make her climax. She had two other brothers at her disposal, but was not in the mood for another threesome... yet. Plus Kidd deserved a reward, because without his warning the sheriff would not have organised the whole action in the first place.