Wet Wild West Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moonlit Kidd might have been young, but he was not naive, nor was he a virgin. He knew what the sheriff's second job was and the fact that she was still dressed the way she was made her intentions even clearer. The young man was handsome and quite popular with the girls, but they usually were around his age and it had always been him who had shown the initiative. Annie was more than ten years older than Kidd and it was obvious who was in charge. The young man was more than happy to surrender to the authority of this strong and gorgeous woman.

First came the mandatory bath; Annie might have been horny, but hygiene always had the priority, especially since she wanted to wash the recent events off her body. During the bath she noticed how well endowed Kidd was, and his penis was still flaccid, so there was a potential for growth. A lot of that growth occurred already during the bath, the young man greatly enjoyed touching and being touched by Annie and his erection reflected that joy. Kidd's hands were relatively soft and his touch was gentle, which was exactly what the sheriff needed, so she let him explore her body freely with his soaped palms. The young man made sure to 'clean' every inch of her skin, but like most people he focused mostly on her curves - breasts, buttocks and thighs.

Kidd not only washed Annie, but also rubbed a herbal lotion into her reddened buttocks and the spots on her body where Zig punched her while she was choking him with her legs. The young man might not have participated in the action itself, but he was useful for the aftercase; Annie intended to expand the level of his usefulness. The entire process of washing, drying and oiling was also filled with kisses, some short and passionate, other long and sensual. Annie noticed that Kidd was a good kisser which boded well for the near future. They also found some time to drink the beer, the sheriff needed that simply to replenish the fluids, but the young man was happy to keep her company.

Finally the couple reached the bed, the sheets had not been changed, but sex with the brothers was short, so they had not been really soiled. After a final kiss Annie directed them into a sixty-nine position, with her on top. Kidd turned out to be moderately proficient with his tongue; he showed great enthusiasm, but there was still a lot of space for improvement. They were not in a hurry, so Annie sucked Kidd's sizeable cock at leisurely pace, she made sure that it was sloppy enough, but also took care not to make the young man ejaculate too quickly.

It was the sheriff who decided that the sixty-nine time was over. She turned around and the pair shared another passionate kiss with a lot of tongue action. Initially Annie intended to ride Kidd cowgirl style, but now she changed her mind; after all the action she deserved some 'active rest'. She got off the young man and lied on her back, he did not need another cue. Kidd swiftly got between the woman's legs, he grabbed her ankles and lifted them; to Annie's surprise he did not stop until her knees were resting on the sheets by her sides. She was basically bent in half, but she was nimble enough to maintain such a position with ease.

Kidd gave Annie's pussy one final lick, then gently but decisively shoved his penis in; she moaned loudly with pleasure. The young man must have sensed that the sheriff was expecting a softer approach, so he kept his thrusts just strong enough. His technique might have been lacking, but he knew how to adapt to his lover and this always is important. Kidd's youthful enthusiasm, size and stamina were able to fully satisfy Annie, she was moaning loudly the entire time until her man brought her to an even more vocal climax. Kidd must have been holding back his own orgasm, because as soon as he realised that Annie was cumming he shot his load inside of her pussy. He continued to fuck her until her climax ended, then without pulling out he leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. The sheriff was still bent in half, but in that pleasant moment she felt no need to change her position.

The pair eventually disentangled and cuddled for a while. Annie then ordered two whiskeys into her room and treated Kidd with a cigar. Some time later they dressed up and went downstairs where the sheriff could finally tell everyone what had happened and who was locked in her jail.

EPILOGUE

Despite the unorthodox methods to suppress the crisis Mary's reputation as an effective sheriff only grew. To the local population she became an even greater hero and rumours began to spread to other places. Tales of beautiful female sheriff who single-handedly fucked and arrested four dangerous bandits. As is always the case with rumours the details of the fucking, fighting and arresting greatly varied, but this also meant that Mary's brothel became even more popular.

Judge's men eventually came to pick up the four bandits, including Cassidy, who survived and recovered. During the trial the two brothers were found guilty of manslaughter and hanged, Oldman and Cassidy were sentenced to many years in prison. Mary somewhat regretted that an intelligent sophisticated man like Butch took a wrong path in his life; but we are all responsible for our own choices.

The sheriff of course returned all the stolen money, the horses too, because they were also stolen, but the reward she received was truly generous. She deducted from it a sum which the bandits were supposed to pay her for sex and drinks, and kept the rest of the money as a part of the sheriff's budget. The citizens of Tytepoos would not mind if she had kept it all to herself, in their eyes she deserved every penny, but her gesture made them love her even more.