Wetting My Diaper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As such, I relinquished to her once more, humping our diapers. Just like before, my body acted on its own, including my eyes. They fixated on Sally's breasts, which she noticed right away.

She giggled. "You must really like my boobies."

I flushed red.

That moment of looking and getting caught staring at her breasts pushed me over the edge. I stopped thrusting and buried my face in Sally's bosom for support as going in my diaper sent shockwaves through my whole body.

Like before, it came out in squirts rather than a stream. I felt every gush exit my body. Like Sally had said, however, the pleasure it brought surpassed anything I had ever experienced in my whole life. So good it was painful.

After the highs had passed, I lifted my face from her chest and rolled off Sally, settling beside her. Coming down from the incredible tsunami of stimulation, my attention focused back on her.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"I feel great," she said, turning on her side to get a better view of me.

"I'm glad," I responded. "I never expected wetting my diaper could feel so amazing."

"Wetting my diaper felt good for me too," she whispered, leaning into my ear.

"What?" I turned to her in surprise, not believing what I had just heard.

"Here," she said, grabbing my hand and guiding it to her diaper, "put your finger inside."

I almost recoiled at how weird and gross that sounded, but given what I just did with her, I owed Sally this much. To my shock, I learned she had wet her diaper too.

Not in the way I just had, or the normal fashion where it got soggy. At first, I thought it was sweat since we had been breathing so hard, but it felt too moist and kept coming the longer my finger stayed in her diaper.

When that happened, I noticed Sally had closed her eyes and gripped my sheets like she was in pain, so I motioned to take my finger out.

"Stop!" She shouted. "Please, keep it in there, Sammy."

I never heard her beg me so hard to do something.

"Oh please, keep going until you're inside me," she pleaded.

Unsure, I hesitated.

My reluctance forced Sally to repeat, just about whimpering, "Please, Sammy. Oh, please!"

I put two fingers together to fully go in, feeling just how sopping wet she got. I started to believe she needed a diaper just as much as me.

I followed her direction as she spoke.

"Up and down. Ah!" "Side to side. Oh!" "Around and around. U-u-Uh!"

The pressure she displayed on her face when she squeezed her eyelids down astonished me. Her whole body tensed up the longer this went on, squeezing my hand between her legs.

I realized how she reacted came across as like how I did when I felt the need to go for the first time in my life, but I went in my diaper anyway.

"Sally, are you going to go in your diaper?" I asked, so excited.

"Yes!" She yelled through her cracking voice. "I'm almost there...A-a-a-H!"

And she went, arching her back up, tightening her grip on my bed like her only lifeline in the middle of a furious storm and buried half her face in my pillow.

She wailed as if she were in excruciating pain. I recognized at once the sensation overwhelming her entire being as the same that had befallen me.

I even felt her going on my fingers. Much like me, she wet her diaper in squirts.

Finishing, her body collapsed back onto my bed and shook for a spell to relieve the unbelievable pleasures flowing through her.

I waited until she rested to pull out my fingers as gentle as possible, knowing how sensitive she must have been at that moment.

Lying next to Sally, I watched her while she dozed, exhausted from wetting her diaper. For the first time in what seemed like forever, I believed we were alike again. I closed my eyes too, pleased with our current state.

That is until a familiar sensation invaded my diaper. To my devastation, it expanded and moistened as I streamed into my diaper against my will like I had done all my life. It forced me once again to see the obvious difference between us.

Despite Sally wearing and wetting a diaper, like I had done in a good new way for the first time ever, I still went in mine the old way, unexpected, uncontrollable, unsatisfying.

My engorged and sagging diaper compared to Sally's wet yet still clean looking one just made how opposite we were all too clear. I turned away, embarrassed to let her see what I had done in my diaper. I pulled the front of my shirt down in a vain attempt to hide it.

At last stirring, Sally saw I had turned away from her.

"Sammy, what's wrong?" She asked, aware right off that something was amiss.

As ashamed as I felt, I knew I could not hide it. I rolled back to face Sally, revealing my sogging wet diaper.

"For the first time in my life," I started to tell her, "Wetting my diaper felt good because of you. It made me so happy that doing the same in yours felt good too. But when I wet it just a minute ago in the regular way, it reminded me how different we'd become. We can never go back to how we used to be."

Flipping onto my back, I sighed, somewhat in relief at being able to tell her everything, but also bemoaning how the height of our joy crashed back down hard into reality.

After laying in silence for an instant, Sally said, "Hold my had, Sammy." She sounded very determined.

Turning back to face her, her sternness convinced me to give her my hand. Upon taking it, she first relaxed her whole body, took a deep breath, and closed her eyes. Soon her entire faced strained and even shook. I figured out she was trying to wet her diaper in the same manner I just had without any effort.

She fought against years of training to not use her diaper that had conditioned her to hold it in no matter what.

Seeing how much she struggled, I worried what this might do to her.

"Sally, please stop," I told her. "You don't need to do this."

"I do!" She responded. "For me. For you. For us. So, I can be as close to you as I can!"

Accepting her determination, I squeezed her hand in return.

"You can do it," I said. "Ever since I met you, I believed anything was possible."

At that, her dam broke. Sally streamed into her diaper. It expanded and sagged like mine.

"I did it," she said in shock. "I did it," she repeated, smiling at me.

She placed her free hand on the squishy padding covering her as her smile faded at the realization, she really had wet her diaper in front of me.

Like me, she covered her wet diaper with the hem of her shirt in a cute attempt to hide it. Sally kept holding my hand and closed her eyes from embarrassment. She pressed the top of her head against mine, feeling the warmth overtake her diaper.

Once she opened them, she sat up to examine it, flustering red at just how much she got it wet.

"If I get up," she said, joking yet embarrassed, "I think it will fall right off. It's not cute anymore, is it?"

I sat up as well to get closer, knowing how exposed and vulnerable she must feel better than anyone. I leaned in desperate to find some way to reassure and make her feel alright about her wet diaper. She made the same desperate face when she had begged me to stay. Sally let me move right up, and I kissed her.

Until that moment, I never thought of kissing her before. Not in my entire life, but right then it felt like the best thing to do in the world. Especially because she kissed me back.

She followed up by enveloping me in a passionate embrace. That caused me to want to lie on top of her again, so I did.

My stiffness returned, and with it the compulsion to hump our sogging wet diapers together as we made out. It seemed different though. The wetness turned our diapers slippery and easier to move in, so I could thrust quicker and slowdown faster.

Best of all, I believed I could keep going longer since the need to go emerged much later than last time. Yet even then, I adjusted my pace to hold it at bay. It felt too good to let it end so soon.

It took me a second to realize what that meant. For the first time in my life, I controlled my need to go. It may not have been the regular way, but I gained a sort of mastery over this incredible, euphoric, and stimulating manner of wetting my diaper.

My eyes teared up at my revelation, so happy not only for discovering this, but sharing it with the one I cared about most, Sally.

"Thank you," I whispered to her, to which she smiled in recognition.

I wanted to burst from joy so much, but I pushed it back to get the most out of it for me as well as for Sally.

Having ended our long kiss, I saw what we did affected her too. The same overwhelming ecstasy she experienced before when I inserted my fingers inside her, took over her face. Just like then, I listened to when she told me to slowdown, speed up or thrust harder.

"Sammy...Sammy...Sammy," she said going slow.

"Sammy-Sammy-Sammy!" Fast

"Sa...am...m...m...y!" Hard.

As good as it felt, better even, we passed the point where we had wet our diapers last time, and the mounting pressure tortured me into accepting I could not last much longer.

"Sally, I can't keep going," I said, reluctant to admit I reach my limit.

"Just wet your diaper," she replied, caressing my cheek to reassure me.

Her touch reminded me how powerful going in my diaper felt that first time when she had overwhelmed me. All the same, Sally's acceptance gave me the courage to fully embrace my feelings for her.

I wanted to see her boobies again so bad.

"Sally," I asked, "Is it okay if I see your breasts again when I go in my diaper?"

She giggled at how I succumbed to my desire for her, giving her all the confidence, she needed.

"Sure," she answered in total delight.

I stopped so she could take her shirt off. At last, I beheld what made me go in my diaper that unforgettable way. By now, only getting a glimpse of them pushed me to the point of no return. Her boobies nestled in her adorable tranquil blue bra proved to still be too much for me.

I moaned, grabbing the front of my diaper in a desperate attempt to hold it in.

"Forget your bra," I begged her. "Lie back down before it's too late!"

I quickened my thrusts to as fast as I could go, soaking in the sight of Sally's beautiful breasts as I squirted into my diaper.

Even in my euphoria, I heard her wales went from bliss to total ecstasy when I had lost all control at the sight of her bosom, and I had gone faster and harder than I ever had before. Sally's voice cracked, coming out as nothing as she went over the edge with me, wetting her diaper too.

Collapsing on top of her, I kept our diapers pressed together since one of my tapes had come loose. Then slipping onto my side of the bed, I held my hand against my diaper to keep it from falling off.

Sally had noticed what had happened while she caught her breath.

"I'm glad we're in diapers," she told me.

"Me too," I said. "We would've ruined my bed if we weren't."

She laughed at my deduction, and I laughed right along with her.

Once we calmed down, she asked in a sincere voice, "How do you feel?"

Latching onto the deeper meaning behind her question than just the immediate glow we experienced, I paused for thought.

"Honestly," I said, touching my soaked padding, "for the first time in my life, I'm happy I wear diapers."

"I'm happy to wear them too," Sally replied, snuggling up to me.

We stayed that way for as long as we could, indulging in each other's warmth and embrace until we were ready to change our diapers and wet them all over again.

12