Whale Watching

Story Info
Filling in time while waiting for a whale.
1.9k words
4
16k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

I was in Coffs Harbour during the off season, just taking a few days break from the daily grind. I'd been taking some snaps around town and on this particular day I wanted to see if I could spot some whales and take some decent photos. It was the right time of year to see humpbacks on their annual migration so I had a good chance of spotting some. I also had a camera with a 500mm telephoto lens so I didn't care if the whales weren't close to shore.

Now, to maximise my chances of getting a decent shot I needed to get a bit of height to see out across the ocean. Standing on the shore wasn't going to get me anywhere. Accordingly I'd crossed the walkway and started up Muttonbird Island.

Muttonbird Island is an odd island. It's just a hill that rears up out of the water, and I do mean up. Walking up Muttonbird isn't what you could call a casual stroll. You have to ascend about 450 feet, the equivalent of climbing to the top of a twelve story building with no steps, just a steep trail. When you finally reach the top there's a lookout point and from there you can watch for that whale you want.

I was quite relieved to reach the lookout point. My legs would probably be sore the next day but the view was spectacular. I could see other small islands scattered about and then the ocean, stretching out to the horizon. Turning around I could see the town laid out before me. I doubted that any building there was greater than four or five stories so I was way above them. To the left and right the coast stretched out into the distance.

There was already one occupant of the lookout, a young woman who I estimated to be in her early twenties. She seemed a trifle disappointed to see me, giving a sigh and turning to look out to sea.

"Expecting someone else?" I asked and she turned to look at me.

"Not expecting so much as hoping," she admitted. "My husband took one look at the climb and told me to have fun, he'd be down on the walkway having a beer when I came down."

"Not the athletic type, I guess," I said with a smile.

"Not so you'd notice," she said. "That's a big camera you've got there. Your phone camera not good enough?"

"Not really. I'm a professional, animals my specialty, and with this lens it will appear as though I'm right next to the little beasties if a whale or two comes swimming by. I want some quality pictures and for that I need a stable platform, not something I'll get on some small whale chasing boat. Of course, I still have to depend on the whales cooperating."

"So what will you do while you're waiting for a whale to appear?"

"Just keep an eye out. I might take a few shots of some muttonbirds if they stick their heads up."

"How about a picture of me?"

"Not quite so easy. You're too close. Even dialled down this lens would have trouble focusing on you. Tell you what. If you wander downhill a little way I should be able to get some decent shots. You'd have to stick to the path so as not to disturb any nesting birds. If you see any you can point them out to me and I might be able to shoot them from here. If you've got a smartphone on you I can use blue-tooth to send the pictures to you."

She looked at the path leading down to the sea. It was nowhere near as steep as the path on the landward side.

"How far would I have to go? I don't want to walk all the way down to the sea."

"No need. Fifty yards will be far enough. That would probably be about a hundred steps for you."

She slipped around the lookout and headed down the track. At approximately fifty yards she stopped and turned to face me, posing. I took a couple of shots and then she started mugging for the camera. I just grinned and took a couple more. Then, to my surprise, she took off her blouse and shorts, revealing a quite fetching bikini.

I took a few more shots, quite pleased at how a couple turned out. Then she held up a hand and came scampering back up the hill, leaving her blouse and shorts behind. I was thinking what the hell but it turned out that she wanted to look down to see if anyone else was coming up the trail. There wasn't, the island being decidedly unpopular today. She promptly turned and scampered back to where her things were.

It seemed she had a wicked frame of mind. She took off her bikini top, posing for the camera with a big smile. I wondered if her smile would be quite that big when she found I zeroed in on her breasts, one photo being just her breasts. I took a couple of frontals and then a couple of side shots as she turned and posed.

I thought that would be it but not so. The bottom half of her bikini went by the way, leaving her beautifully naked. I was now taking some very urgent shots. The camera also captured the blush on her face, caused by her own daring.

She stopped posing, grabbed her clothes, and came hurrying back up the path, slowing as she neared the top to ensure that the land path was still clear and she wasn't about to give a full frontal to an unsuspecting stranger.

"Quickly, show me what you've got," she said looking at the camera. "I'd have loved to show her what I had but assumed that she actually meant the photos. I started paging through them, letting her review them. Initially she was complementary, but then the topless and nudes showed up.

Her face lit up and she pressed her hands against her cheeks.

"Oh my god. I can't believe I did that. They're terrible. You can see everything. Oh my god. You have to delete them."

"I have a better idea. I'll send the lot to your phone and you can delete the ones you don't want. You never know, you may want to keep one or two. Don't be in too much of a rush to delete them. Once you've received them I'll delete them all from my camera. I'll need the space for my whales."

She grabbed her phone and we connected and started the picture transfer.

"This may take a short while," I told her, "so while we're waiting I'll get you to lean over the rails, looking out to sea."

"Ah, why?"

"Because I'm going to take full advantage of your current state of dress or, rather, your lack thereof, and make love to you. Have you ever been seduced out in the open before, where an entire town can see you? Not that they'll really be able to see you as you'll be too far away, and I'll be between you and the town, but the principle is that same."

"What? I never agreed to anything like that."

"No? What do you call it when you came up the hill, flaunting your body before me? You knew precisely what you were doing."

"But my husband's down there. What if he decides to come up? I couldn't possibly."

"If your husband decides to come up it's still a good fifteen minute hike. I'm sure you'll be dressed in plenty of time. Still, I'll give you a choice. Do you want to lean forward over the rails while I take you or lean back against them so you can see what I'm doing?"

"What sort of choice is that?" she demanded, and I smiled.

"Yours," I said and eased her up against the rails. She promptly turned around, facing me, her eyes bright with anticipation.

"I'm not agreeing to this," she insisted, watching as my trousers went down.

"I mean it," she said as I encouraged her to move her legs further apart.

"You're not really going to do this are you?" she asked as I eased her lips apart, my cock pressing against her.

"Oh my god, you are," she gasped as I drove firmly into her.

I continued driving into her, while she complained and protested that I had no right. At the same time she demonstrated that she knew exactly what to do with that lovely body of hers when it had a cock deep inside it. She'd managed to wedge her bottom against the central rail of the protective fence, using that to brace herself when she pushed to meet me. At the same time her legs had come up and wrapped around me, ensuring that I didn't escape before she was ready to let me go.

After a while her complaints dried up, probably because she needed her breath to keep on doing what we were doing. At the end she was gasping for air and urging me to finish it. I was happy to do so, giving her breasts a last friendly massage as I cut loose, banging in hard and fast.

She climaxed with a small scream and as far as I was concerned my work was done. As soon as we separated she scrambled for her clothes, checking the path to make sure it was still empty. At about that time her phone beeped, indicating the transfer of the photos was complete.

"Can you delete those pictures from your camera now?" she asked.

"Can I keep a couple of the better shots?" I suggested and she shook her head quite decidedly.

"No way. I'm not having nude photos of me floating around, than you very much."

"Ah well. To give you peace of mind watch as I make them all vanish."

I showed her what I was doing.

"Reformat cleans out the SD card, totally erasing the photos. They don't even go to the rubbish bin. They're totally wiped. I don't normally do this but your photos are the only thing on this card."

She looked rather relieved when the reformat finished. I gave her a reminder to check her phone and delete the photos she didn't want.

"This was all George's fault," she suddenly announced.

"Eh?"

"If he'd come up here with me you wouldn't have dared to touch me," she stated. "Therefore everything that happened is his fault."

I didn't mention her getting undressed, or her flaunting herself as she came back up to the lookout, or her standing next to be, shamelessly naked while she looked at the photos, photos of her naked. She was right. None of that would have happened if George had been there. It was all his fault.

She stayed with me for another half hour as we waited for non-existent whales, finally giving up and going back down.

"Are you coming down?" she asked.

I shook my head.

"I'll wait a bit longer. If I don't get a whale today I'll come back tomorrow. A nature photographer need to be patient as animals run on their own time schedule, not ours. Feel free to come back tomorrow yourself. You may have better luck. Bring George with you."

She didn't deign to answer that, just heading off downhill with a skip in her step. It would be interesting if she did turn up tomorrow without George. I very much doubted that she would strip again. I'd probably have to do that for her. If she didn't come back I still had the shadow copies that my camera records, backup against accidental loss.

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers