The Kiss

Story Info
What can a husband do to help his tempted wife?
2.8k words
3.78
69.7k
52

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demander
demander
1,493 Followers

THE KISS

Ford Elgar woke at midnight with a slightly upset belly. He tried to go back to sleep. No go. He got up, noticing that his wife Cora was not in bed yet. He shuffled to the bathroom medicine cabinet and got out some Tums -- took two. He drank some water and turned to go back to bed when he saw Cora in the back yard. She was with their neighbors' eighteen-year-old son Brad. They seemed to be having a discussion. Ford hadn't turned on the bathroom light, so his presence went unnoticed.

As he watched, Brad pulled Cora to him and kissed her. Not a chaste kiss, either. A full on, body on body, long lasting kiss. Cora's arms wrapped around Brad. Brad's hands were on her ass, pulling her into himself. Ford was about to shout at them, to vent his rising anger. But then the kiss broke, and Cora shoved Brad away. She turned from him and walked away. Her gait was unsteady. Brad took a step toward her, and she turned and pointed at him.

Ford heard her say, "No!" Then she walked away more steadily, toward the kitchen door. Brad left.

Ford was not a man to allow things to sit untended. When a situation arose, he addressed it. So, he was sitting on the top step of the stairs, outside the master bedroom, when Cora started up. She didn't see him at first, because her head was down. The entire place was unlit.

She looked up as she reached the middle of the stairway, and she was face to face with her husband. She gasped, almost a scream. She was lucky not to have fallen back down.

"Ford! Oh.....Ford?"

"I saw the kiss." He said this in a flat voice.

Cora's entire being tightened up in fear, then. She had already been feeling guilt over the kiss. She knew that she bore some responsibility for what happened. She'd been flirting with Brad a little, and he'd been flirting back. He was here for the summer, out of high school, headed to university in August. He was an extremely attractive young man, over six feet, curly blond hair, blue eyes, with a six pack that Cora had seen when they were at her family pool party.

Cora, at thirty-six, had been flattered when he ogled her at that pool party. She knew she looked good. She had brown hair and eyes, tall, with a full figure, without being overweight. Her most attractive feature, though, was her flashing smile. She'd used that smile on Brad a few times since the pool party -- when no one was looking. She had a full repertoire of smiles, from friendly to outright salacious. The ones she gave Brad were well toward the latter type.

This had been going on for ten days, off and on, with no physical contact. Until this night. That afternoon, Brad had phoned and asked to be able to swim in their pool. The three kids were in school, and Ford was at work. Cora felt unsure, but agreed.

Brad came over wearing a speedo under his robe. A brief one. Cora had on a sundress, flip flops. When Brad took off his robe, Cora couldn't help herself. She looked him up and down. It was obvious that, apart from the six pack, he also had a package. He smiled at her. Ogled her back. His package was growing.

Cora was flustered and aroused. She was alone with this boy, who obviously wanted to fuck her. That's why he was there. Cora wanted him badly.

She looked at him, in the eye, and said, "No." Then she walked inside, upstairs. She heard a splash. She glance out the bathroom window and saw him swimming laps. She had to do something. She sat on the toilet and masturbated. Two orgasms later, she watched Brad get out of the pool. His wet speedo did little to hide his charms. He sat on a chaise lounge, drying himself with a towel. Her towel. She watched the show. Her fingers were busy again. When he began drying his crotch, she came, with a moan. He heard that and looked up. They stared at each other through the screen. Then Brad waved and went back to his own yard.

Cora was drained.

Cora and Ford had three children, Backy, fifteen, Thomas, thirteen, and young Ellie, nine. Cora was a stay-at-home mom, because Ford made a good living running his trash hauling business. She did make some money from home, writing ads for a downtown firm. Ads for women's shoes and clothing. She was good with the computer and could bang out that stuff, with photos, quickly. She had to go downtown maybe once a month.

Cora gave some thought to her current dilemma -- Brad. She needed to get hold of herself before disaster overtook them all. But she didn't believe Brad would let up. He would also be around all summer. It was late June. Almost two months. Brad wasn't working, just studying for his freshmen classes. His parents both worked downtown. So, the two of them were left alone for most of the day, until Ellie came home. If Brad showed up at her pool every weekday, there was no doubt in her mind what would happen. It would probably happen rather quickly given her reaction this day.

Cora gave thought to her husband, Ford. (At least he wasn't named Corvair, or Mustang. Or Edsel. Lincoln might have been okay -- Link.) This thought made her smile. Generally, thinking of Ford made her smile. Ford wasn't a looker, like Brad. He was 5'8", dark hair, dark eyes. But he was wide -- everywhere. He weighed one-eighty-five, and he was solid. He wrestled in high school. They met there, and again when she was in junior college, and working as a waitress at a truck stop. He stopped by to try to sell the owner his trash hauling services. The two connected, and she found herself in bed with him after two weeks. It had been fantastic for her. He was wide. And very, very strong. She decided to marry him, and it didn't take long for her to make that happen. Now it had been sixteen years. They were very well off and happy with their family.

Once before she had been 'interested' in another guy. A salesman for her ad agency had come out to the house a few times to pick up ad copy. Harry Baxter. He was very good looking. He pursued her and she was almost caught. This was before Ellie was conceived. But she was off the pill. So, if she gave in to Harry, he'd have to use condoms. She never liked that. Instead of giving in, she spoke to Harry and asked him to desist. But he didn't back off much, and he kissed her one afternoon. So, she spoke to Ford. Ford was calm about it. Cora never told about the kiss. She did say that she was responding a little to Harry. Ford said he'd take care of it. Soon, Harry was replaced by Ellen Massie. Cora never saw Harry again. She assumed that he'd been reassigned.

Ellie came along a year later.

Now Brad. This boy was half her age. But she felt that he knew well what he was doing, and how she felt about him. She hadn't hidden it, or even tried. At first, she wasn't taking him seriously as a threat, because he was so young. She'd known him for five years, since his family moved in. But only lately had he started on her. He'd grown a lot over the year. He was much more confident as well, with good reason.

Now, he was truly a threat. And a danger to himself and others. She hadn't decided what to do that evening, when, after Ford and the children were asleep, Brad tapped lightly on her kitchen door. She tried to shoo him away. But he stayed there and gestured her out.

Cora stepped outside and walked past Brad to the gate between their two houses. She turned to speak. Brad was right there, and he pulled her to himself. She responded. She kissed him back, ran her tongue into his mouth and accepted his. He was plastered to her, and she could feel his erection. When the kiss was over, she panicked and stepped back. She'd been taken by surprise, and her defenses were down. She tried to leave, but she was wobbly, and Brad was coming after her. She pointed at him and warned him away. He stopped, but he was grinning.

He whispered, "I'll see you tomorrow, then. I know what you were doing in the bathroom." Off he went.

Now she was on the stairs, staring at Ford. He'd seen. She had no explanation but the truth.

"I'm sorry, Ford. He caught me unawares."

"Not really, though, Cora. Not really. How far had this gone?"

"Let's go to bed. We can talk there." Ford got up and went into the bedroom. Cora followed, trying to think, but flustered and unable to come up with.....with plausible lies.

Ford had on only his boxers. Cora snuggled to him, ran her hand over his hairy chest. She said, "The boy got me hot. At the pool party. He's been around. I was very tempted by him. Very. But so far what you saw was the worst."

"Oh? The worst? Because it was over the line, Cora. He's eighteen."

Cora was still aroused by the kiss, despite her predicament. She decided to try to solve that predicament with dick. Fuck first, talk later.

So she said, "Ford, I need some cock. Yours is right here." She stroked him, then she shuffled down and took him into her mouth, and out, licking. In and out. Then she mounted him from above -- their favorite position.

He knew what she was doing, but didn't mind one bit. The sex lasted a full twenty minutes, because Ford was able to restrain himself. Cora had multiple orgasms. They both knew what she was thinking, at least at the start.

When he came inside her, she collapsed onto him.

He pushed her off. He said, "We can fuck, but not snuggle. If I hadn't had a sore belly and seen you, you'd have gotten yourself fucked by that boy by the end of the week. So, I believe we're done. I told you the last time about this. I will not do to this kid what I....."

Cora sat up. "I only kissed him, Ford. One kiss. Your reaction is fucked up."

"I don't think so. I agree that technically you've been faithful all these years. But there was Harry and now Brad. By the way, I assume that you still have plans for him. Him being so big and beautiful and all."

"No, I DO NOT! What do you think I am?"

"You're a cradle robbing cheating slut. That's what I think, since you ask."

"Okay, it wasn't nothing. But, Ford, we have a family."

"Would that have stopped you? Will it stop you now? I sincerely doubt it."

"Baby, the kids. I swear. I promise. It'll never happen again. Geez, it didn't even happen now." She was sobbing. She realized that there was no fucking her way out of this.

Ford got up and went to his home office. He slept well, there. In reality, he hadn't decided what to do.

One thing he did was to call a security firm and have them come to the house. They spent six hours there. Cora was also there. The firm had been instructed not to speak to her about what they were doing. Of course, she knew.

Another thing he did was to go over to the neighbors' house after dinner the next day. Marie and Jason Bell, and their son Brad, were all there.

Ford addressed them all. "You should know that your son has been determined to fuck my wife for some weeks now. He's managed to get a hot kiss, which I saw by accident. In time to stop them fucking, I hope. He is NOT welcome at my home any longer -- EVER."

Jason and Marie reacted badly. They seemed almost shocked into silence. There was some history between Ford and the couple. Ford knew that Jason allowed Marie to screw around. Discretely, but still. He had been propositioned by Marie some years before, around the time they moved in. He had turned her down, despite her good looks. But there were other men who had not.

Ford didn't know if Brad knew any of this. He soon found out, because Brad said, "Mr. Elgar, I apologize. I thought you were like my Dad and Mom."

Marie almost fainted. Jason blushed and stammered, "Son, you....you may have a misimpression..."

"No, I don't. I've known about Mom since I was ten. She screws around and you let her. I only thought Cora was like you. Because she...she....looked at me like she wanted me bad."

Ford said, "I want emphatically to say to you, boy, that any further contact with my wife -- any at all -- will result in some severe damage to you. That's really all I have to say." He got up and Jason let him out.

Cora was pissed off about the security. And also about his visit to the neighbors. She sat down with him that evening after their kids were off in their rooms.

"You didn't have to wire up the entire house. And you didn't have to go next door."

"I did have to go next door, to explain why Brad was banished. When you screw up, Cora, and get caught, there's a price. The security is also part of that."

Ford had had the firm fit out her car as well, just audio. He believed she didn't know that.

"I could still fuck someone at a hotel, or their house. What did you gain?"

"I didn't want you doing it in my house, in my bed. That's where the Brad thing was headed. I doubt you would have attacked him at the pool."

Cora was ashamed that Ford was correct about what likely would have happened. She had true lust for Brad, and still did. But she could rise above that. She thought she could, anyway, now that he was banned.

She said, "Ford, please don't divorce me. I looked some things up today. We can have a post-nuptial agreement. If I screw around, I'd lose it all. Please, Ford." Tears were streaming down her face. Ford was moved. He did love her. Ever since he first saw her in her waitress uniform. Maybe he'd buy her one to wear around the house. But he wasn't in the mood to forgive right off.

He said, "I'll think about it. Meanwhile, you can try to fuck your way out of this mess, like last night. Every night, you offer. Every night."

She smiled her sexiest smile. "That doesn't sound like punishment, baby. It sounds like a reward. I accept." She got up and swayed upstairs. Ford followed. Her sexiest smile was one of the sexiest smiles on earth.

Six weeks went by. Cora signed a draconian post-nup. She gave him her best smile every day, and he followed her upstairs, every time. Ford was a very strong man. He didn't sit at his desk every day. Two days a week, or more, he went out with the crews. There were three types of collection: recyclables, regular garbage, and yard waste. The yard waste containers were the heaviest, and Ford liked them best, hoisting them and dumping them into the truck. Then running along behind the truck. Five or six hours of this two or three days a week. He was in great shape -- no need for a gym. But Cora wore him down. After forty-two straight days -- many with multiple orgasms for him -- he begged off. Cora gave him a triumphant smile.

He said, "Tomorrow, we start a new streak." He smiled back at her.

Cora was in heaven. Ford's wide cock was always the best for her, and she had constant satisfaction -- at her disposal. But even she was worn down after six weeks. A day off was welcome. She hoped that she'd banished the possibility of divorce by now. And she hoped that she would continue to receive her 'punishment.'

When they started the new streak the next day, they were lying in bed after. Ford asked her, "Have you forgotten your lust for Brad?"

She said, "Who's Brad?"

He laughed. "No really?"

She said, "That's for me to know. And I'll never tell. So, you'll never know. You only have to keep up the good work."

Ford smiled at her, and forced her legs open. She said, "Ooooh."

The end.

demander
demander
1,493 Followers