All Comments on 'What!'

by PKenny5860

Sort by:
  • 139 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

dialogue is wooden and facile and at times just plain silly. people don't talk like this. the male MC falling all over himself apologizing for his anger is ridiculous and unrealistic.

rodryder44rodryder44over 2 years ago

Too contrived and unrealistic. An editor would be helpful. The premise is worn.

Ocker53Ocker53over 2 years ago

Why do these authors always make the male cheater the predator and the female cheater is always portrayed as being the victim but also brain dead. The Martian slut ray gun strikes again. ⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The only error he made, I feel, was that strange line about not having sex with Winters in front of the children. If she did that, the marriage is over and he gets sole custody of the children (well, here in California) while she serves her jail time. Then comes the monitored hours with her children.

It was just weird to me that he thought that she and Winters might do that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Like the commenter below me, I found it outrageous that he said if his wife has sex with Johnathan, it shouldn't be in front of the children. I had to read that line twice. What man says that? Seriously?

Another point was him actually apologizing for his ultimatum & yelling at his wife. WHAT?!?! There is NO apology needed; I wonder about the author that (not only in this story) winds up making the husband at least somewhat weak. He did what needed to be done. In fact, with what she wanted to do, she should be held at least at arm's length for the near future. And possibly take steps to track her; who knows if she'll do it again, but just lie about it. -- Bob

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAalmost 2 years ago

Does a Martian Slut Ray really exist? Here's a thought... Her boss thinks of her as a very good employee so i guess she is reasonably intelligent… yes? She is so depressed that she goes home and tells her husband fuck you I am going on a date. It takes a mess of defensive moves to change her attitude. Why are women portrayed like this? Does this happen often in real life? Ever?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Tremendous theme. Beautifully done.

Excellent Read!

Po8pPo8palmost 2 years ago

Not anywhere near the best story I've ever read but the concept is so down to earth it's heart warming.

Yes, cheaters are not worth your time but a person responsible enough shouldn't just give up on their women.

Some times you got to fight for her, fight for your kids' sake.

Sometimes beat some sense into her if that's what is needed.

Do all you can do that if it really fails, you don't get to look back and wish you'd tried harder

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh it's SOOO believable that someone has to be mentally ill to consider an affair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Po8p - you're an unhinged man if you think wife beating is acceptable in any circumstances. That's the attitude of an inadequate bully and a coward

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The rubbish filled epilogue loses a star for an otherwise interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I guess author PKenny5860's the same as Kenny5860. This story's the same as "She Said" on the other site, but looks like this one had some adjustment. The biggest: the writing, while not great, is still better than the other story, which gave me headaches. I'll slightly repeat & revise my comments on that page.

--- The talk between Alex & Amber: If you fuck him in our house, not in front of the children. What man says something like that?

----- Alex apologizes for losing his temper? Seriously? She wants to fuck another man, & this author expects him to remain calm? He can feel guilty about bringing his kids into the situation, tho it wasn't that great, but NOT for losing his temper.

------ Leaving her crying (when he returned to his hotel room) he'd regret for the rest of his life. WTF??

----- I can't see some of the conversation, especially with Alex asking Winters about his physical contact with his wife, & much of Alex's later remarks actually happening. Not even if Don & Alex are friends, so to speak.

Shining moments in this story was he allowed Amber to work towards reconciliation. But he should be wary of her repeating her actions, perhaps now without telling him. At least basic monitoring - phone & computer, as well as locations, should be done. Before he can begin to trust her, he needs to be sure... for the upcoming years.

--- While the writing's improved, it still needs work. Same with punctuations. There's repetition in the same paragraph or the next; sometimes the same sentence. I know this isn't fine writing, but if you post, make it decent. As stated, conversations need to be more believable; to me, tho not all, but enough had me scratching my head. Alex is made to be, despite some of his actions, a bit on the weak side - his feeling guilty/ apologizing for actions that any man would take. As written in the other story, I wonder if PKenny5860 is either a cuck or more likely a woman- all in the way the author writes.

---- This story could've been 4 stars - had a great theme going, but as written, 2 stars. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Burn her down from her high-horse. Then throw her to the wolves. Children adapt.

servant111servant111over 1 year ago

Rather sad... no internal logic whatsoever...no pathos...logic breaks abound...and lots of Deux ex machina off stage entrants to attempt to fix the many many plot holes. And, I must admit. there is absolutely no justification behind the RAAC ending whatsoever. Yes...the protagonist fully satisfies the label "wimp cuckold" husband.

2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story right up until you have the MC feel bad and harbor guilt, like fuck off he did absolutely nothing wrong most real men would have buried the clown and slapped the stupid bitch. If she is so intent on ending the marriage be the man and end it for her, rather spend life in jail than be cuckolded!! So 5 til'you simped him out -2 3stars could have been a 4 or 5 though grow some balls for your MC's

PikaGelionPikaGelionover 1 year ago

I never thought I would find myself quoting Barney Fife but what Alex did was "Nip it in the budd. You just gotta nip it."

He did take a chance when he blew up at her. But he needed to somehow get through her muddled thinking.

This is also HIS marriage, HIS wife and HIS life and he was not about to surrender by kicking her to the curb.

That is NOT wimping out. That is facing the bull head on and nipping it.

Thank you for sharing your creative efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like your stories but you often use the wrong words (pandering for philandering; etc.) Try to have a fresh

pair of eyes look at your work before submission. That said, your tales are very entertaining. Please keep

writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why is it somehow heroic not to tell the spouse of a serial cheater that he is exposing her to all kinds of diseases by having sex outside marriage?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

By not burning the predator you simply allowed him to do the same thing again and probably again. That is until he meets a husband with a set of balls enough to end him.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 1 year ago

I do like the story, but it seems she flipped from confrontation to apology very quickly.

skruff101skruff10110 months ago

Well it’s very nice of the MC to give us permission to call him a wimp at the end of this story so here goes ‘YOU ARE A WIMP’ there satisfied?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"Pssssst! A little heads up to you cats, but this is fiction!"

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

repeat story.

OPrimeOPrime10 months ago

Yeah, you are a wimp. Depression doesn't give you permission to cheat. And really...she may have been charmed into sex??? What a load of crap. It might have been a story but it is a bullshit one.

WargamerWargamer9 months ago

Yep, you a big wimp and you will all the shit you get

1/5

mndhanson017mndhanson0179 months ago

Honestly, I understand that it's mostly for the children, lot of vindictive comments completely forget that. you would risk jail time, cool, but you will likely never see your kids again, if you get the chance, guess what they will poisoned against you. She should be on a short leash and I think a post nup is in order because the trust has waned

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story, "head 'em off at the pass", I don't like 'Burn-the-Bitch stories' Sometimes in a marriage. there is frustration, disappointment, etc. but that's life...The trick is to talk, Show each other caring... Now had she told her husband about the guy at work that is having problems... He probably would've said. Are You a psychiatrist? Tell the guy to seek counselling or go home on weekends to your spouse/family...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Way too much over thinking about all her bullshit. Just dump the bitch. Let her figure out what to do when his wife and family show up and she is faced with the truth.

pukgpukg8 months ago

but did the kids get to disney ?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Seems to me he did all the right thngs and she did as well, once she was set on the straight and narrow. Why does it take him a year or more to gwt "back to normal?"

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

When I read "Jonathan Winters," I stopped reading. How stupid is this writer to give his evil lothario character the same name as one of the funniest men who ever lived? Why not name him Robin Williams or Jerry Seinfeld? Again, how stupid is this?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I hate RAAC stories.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Perhaps a better introduction would have brought a better audience reception.

But, the author wrote a good story that can benefit many people. Well done! 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Okay, you’re a wimp! The MC takes VERY MILD steps, and then apologizes for them. Did he enable her selfishness by never telling her no their entire marriage? Also, where did she get the idea that it’s okay for her to be friends with a man? Men and women aren’t friends. It just doesn’t happen. If people think they are friends, then they’re either lying to themselves, or to the other person.

ZK

servant111servant1114 months ago

I call bullshit. The husband is wringing his hands about his absolutely necessary actions taken on the night SHE drops the bomb. Further he obsessed on this role and uses it as some form of equivalency to give his emotionally slut wife a free ride. Then we are subjected to a rather lengthy batch of Deux ex Machina psychobabble to bridge over her blatant and coldly calculated betrayal into a rather remarkable wimp cuckold type of RAAC. In short a chaotic mess.

2 stars

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Does MC injure his spine (or what's left of it) as he gazes contemplatively into his navel? Duuuuuuuumb!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The great Al Bundy once said, "Don't try to understand women. Women understand women, and they hate each other!" Put that in the bank!

nixroxnixroxabout 2 months ago

1 star for this fairy tale story.

No loving husband, that I know, could or would ever be that rational and detached from reality to consider any of this husband's actions. It is just not plausible or realistic.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 months ago

where are the TAGS?????

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPKenny5860@PKenny5860
Enjoy writing for fun and reading stories on Literotica.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

What Series Info

SIMILAR Stories