What a Boy Wants Ch. 03

Story Info
Robert gets a return visit and Miss Georgia gets locked out.
1.5k words
3
2.4k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 12/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning, the following story contains acts of anal and vaginal rape. The author believes that consent is required from both parties, verbally and without coercion, and does not condone lack of consent. All characters in the story are above the age of 18.

Chris had come back to Robert. He had knocked on Robert's door with the look of a lost puppy. Robert smirked, gleeful in his successful conversion. Chris revealed to Robert that he couldn't get off the same as he used to. All Robert had to do was open his arm in invitation to his sex dungeon and Chris, with his head down in shame and acceptance, headed down of his own volition. Robert watched with satisfaction as Chris undressed and climbed into the chair. Robert was going to collect another that night, but Chris showing up was a satisfying surprise.

Robert wasted no time and started pulling on Chris's length to get him to the edge of ecstasy before he really started. Chris immediately showed response with his groans and moans. Robert grabbed a thin dildo off the table and shoved it into Chris's anus, causing him to yelp, then relax into a guttural moan. Robert smirked as he plunged the 8 inch dildo swiftly in and out of Chris. It didn't take long before Chris climaxed all over Robert's hand. Robert quickly removed the dildo and took his semen covered hand and shoved it into Chris. There was resistance trying to push in his hand. Chris grunted at the effort. Robert pulled his hand free and smeared Chris's remnants across his ass before pushing three fingers in. Three fingers were easy, and in no time Robert was able to push a fourth finger in. Chris's response was satisfactory, but Robert wanted more, so he tucked his thumb and pushed.

There was serious difficulty getting his anal ring past Robert's knuckles, but with consistent pressure the ring yielded and with a 'shlop' Robert's hand was sucked in up to the wrist. Robert pushed just a bit more until he had a few more inches in before he pulled back and stretched Chris's anus before pushing back in. Robert repeated this, each time pushing deeper. After a few minutes Robert had his elbow buried in Chris's ass. Robert flexed his hand deep in Chris's bowels and Chris moaned and climaxed again. Robert jerked himself while he punched in and out of Chris's colon. It took about 15 minutes for Robert and Chris to climax again. Robert pulled his arm from Chris and let his cum pour into him. Robert then pulled himself out and plugged Chris with a vibrator and turned it on. Chris moaned and wiggled, but Robert needed a drink

Robert headed upstairs and grabbed a glass from the cupboard. As he was filling it with water he gazed out of his kitchen window. He noticed his neighbor, Georgia, circling her house, trying to pull open windows. Robert took a sip of water and watched as her many attempts to get into her own house failed.

"Must have locked herself out again," Robert chuckled to himself. He watched her jump her own fence and try to open the back door, only to find it also locked. She stood back and Robert took another drink as he admired her figure. She was an average build, but her hips and ass were a covetable attraction. As Robert finished his glass of water he noticed Georgia staring at her doggy door. Robert set his glass down and leaned forward as he watched her mind turn and then make the decision to try to go through the doggy door. Robert gazed as he watched her dive arms first through the flap and struggle to squeeze her tits in. She succeeded in this endeavor, but once she tried to push her hips through she was stuck. Robert couldn't believe his eyes as he watched Georgia's ass jiggle when she tried to get in, and then stretch up when she tried in vain to back out of her foiled plan. Robert dashed down the stairs and checked on his guest, who was living in ecstasy, before he grabbed his 6 inch glass shaft and went to assist his neighbor.

Georgia was grunting when he stepped up behind her, trying to get herself unstuck. "Do you need help miss?" Robert asked with a smile.

"Who's that?" She asked from behind the door.

"It's your neighbor miss Georgia," Robert responded.

"Oh, I didn't want to have to call the locksmith again," Georgia admitted.

"Sounds fair," Robert nodded.

"Do you think you can help me?" She asks after a brief silence.

"Depends," Robert smirked.

"Depends on what?" She sounded suspicious.

"What will you do for me?" Robert leaned.

"What do you want?" Georgia questioned.

"Just a taste of this," Robert rubbed the glass shaft over her ass and down to her crotch.

"How dare you!" Georgia protested and tucked herself as far into the doggy door as it would go.

"I'm not the one stuck in a doggy door miss. You can either let me have a piece and I'll get you unstuck right after, or you can wait for someone else to come by and call the cops," Robert negotiated.

"You wouldn't even call anyone for me?" she exclaimed.

"No ma'am, I've got things to do. I would only waste my time if I got something out of it," Robert shook his head.

Robert could almost hear her thinking before he heard her sigh, "Fine, just get me unstuck." He smiled at his success and knelt down behind her. Robert flipped up her dress and pulled down her undies, laying his hand on her back to feel her shiver. Robert took the glass shaft and plunged it into her pussy. She grunted at the insertion of the cold device. Robert didn't waste time with ceremony and propelled the glass shaft in and out until he could feel Georgia bringing her hips back to meet it. Her grunts turned to groans. Then he ripped the shaft from her and he smirked at her whimper. Then he dipped his fingers in her juices and coated her little star. She immediately tensed.

"No, I've never done that before," she protested.

"We made a deal," is all Robert said before he pushed his lubricated finger into her. Georgia grunted at the intrusion. Once his finger was sliding in and out with ease he added a second, then a third. Finally he pulled them out and pushed in the glass shaft. It slid in with ease over it's smooth surface. Georgia grunted and groaned on the other side of the door. When the glass shaft reached it's bottom he pumped it for a minute before he pulled it out and replaced it with his own 9 inch cock. She squealed at first, but the more he pumped and pushed, the less she reacted in a negative way. Soon, like an animal, she was pushing and wanting more. Eventually he made it all the way in and pushed until her hips were ground into the dog door.

Then Robert slid the glass shaft into her empty pussy. It was tighter since he was as deep as he was, but he managed to slide it all the way in and he held it there as he started to thrust in and out with long, slow thrusts. Her sounds of climax came twice while he pumped before he sped up, slamming into her anus while he held the glass shaft deep in her vaginal canal. After her third orgasm squeezed his length within her rectum he plunged as deep as he could and squirted his lust into her bowels. Once again, he pumped his monster in shallow moves so her bowels would suck his semen deeper into her body. Once he was satisfied and had softened he pulled himself and the glass shaft from her and replaced her panties. Robert smoothed out her dress then helped maneuver her out of the doggy door.

Once free, Georgia shook out her hair and cleared her throat before thanking Robert and dialing the locksmith she had on speed dial.

"No problem at all miss Georgia," Robert smiled before turning around and heading back inside to Chris.

Robert mercifully removed the vibrating plug, then shoved himself, newly hard, into its place and pushed a 10 inch dildo right along with it. He pushed them together in and out before pushing his lust out and pouring it deep into Chris's bowels. That was all he had left. Chris was breathing hard, having been spent a time and a half, and needed to stop as well. After a brief break Robert untied Chris and escorted him out. Chris only nodded his goodbye and was quick to leave. As soon as his home was empty Robert crashed on the couch. He awoke only at the sound of a light knock on the door hours later, but when he opened the door all that was there was an envelope with a key and a little note that said "For the next time I get locked out." Robert smirked and set the key on his dining room table before going back to bed.