All Comments on 'What a Dad Wants Ch. 03'

by girlwithagift

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
halonguehalongueover 3 years ago

This just keeps getting better and better! Thank you so much for sharing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Irresistible!

Daddy will find Gabby more and more tempting, finally unable to resist his daughter ‘sweetness’, eventually taking her raw, bare, and unprotected. He (they) have the perfect excuse for the consequences that cum from this gorgeous union...Gabby ends up knocked up and can blame it on her on again, off again older bf! She and Daddy can then continue playing together!

Professor_XXXProfessor_XXXover 3 years ago
Hot as hell!

Never read a story like this before! Can’t wait to read the next chapter.

bshell47bshell47almost 3 years ago

Building to a big finish.

I am breathing hard and my heart rate is pounding. You writing is FANTASTIC!!

What next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story sets itself apart from others in its genre by leaps and bounds. The author crafts a plot line that is not only exceptionally well written but believable. The storytelling, relying on the taboo, the erotic and the relationship, is similar to Alexa Riley and Penelope Douglas. Both authors are talented. This could easily be published, banned but published, similar to K Webster’s Hale and The Wild. Though, again, girlwithagift, posses talent to build a story, not the shock and awe troupe BS that are churned out in the hundreds that somehow get published despite there being a massive lack in storytelling talent.

Color me very pleasantly surprised. Shocked more like. I love a daddy complex but have never ventured into reading something that is the ‘literal’ relationship unfolding. Normally this type of story is so eye rolling and badly written it feels like an absolute waste of your time, but this didn’t. The author possesses true talent.

I’d love to read the whole book she is building into. I’d also love for Andy and Gabrielle to run off into the sunset. As long as the story doesn’t devolve into some gross family orgy, in which case it loses its appeal, and the separating talent it had. As well as its ability to get to a sub-mainstream book market.

Seeing it has been a year since she last posted I sadly think the writer is done and over with this specific foray. I appreciate her caliber of writing. This story was poles away in being well crafted and evolved compared to her quickies. She really brought something tangible to a reader.

I’d swear this is a published romance author. Absolutely would wager my kindle holds her mainstream books given how talented the entire thing is.

Please come back, or get with K Websters banned book publisher to bring it to your readers as a fully flushed romance book.

Also, any star ratings to this 8-part series, if you are not logged into the site and try and rate unanimously, the star rating disappears. This author has guaranteed WAY more views and high ratings that disappeared just like mine did repeatedly, giving her an unfair and massively inaccurate score.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What’s phenomenal about the 8 chapters of this is that Andy and Gabrielle’s relationship revolves around true and deep running love. There’s actual meat to the plot and to those two characters. It’s not a story thats basis is fluids flying everywhere. It’s really really well written! Unlike anything on this site or in this genre available to read anywhere.

More please girlwithagift

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So hot and well written!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As the authors name says- girl with a gift- is right! Unfortunately she doesn’t appear to be finishing this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You write amazingly! Please add more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I agree with another reader that this would be an amazing fully flushed story. I’d love to see how the author builds it up to this point and where she takes it after chapter 8 ends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This chapter was so damn hot! Holy shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now lose the mom

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a really good novella you have going

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please please please please please my pussy is so wet.

Please give us an update!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! Danny and Gabby are my favorite of all the characters in your stories! Seriously so damn sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dang this is a good daddy/daughter romance. Love the 2 of these and hope they can somehow wind up together!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Team Danny and Gabrielle!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want these two to escape to their own island and be together forever xoxoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What would make this even hotter is if Danny was possessive of Gabbie, if she was the only female he desired or wanted to fuck and she wasn’t allowed any other relationship either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Totally hot!! I love that he got so excited he couldn’t even get his cock inside her before he started cumming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You are a really talented storyteller

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’m dripping

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Danny and Gabby forever! Xxxxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow, you are really a good author!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I wouldn't begin to know how common it is for a Father & Daughter to develop a sexual relationship, but what i can tell you, is that it is like nothing on this earth. Sex is wonderful anyway, but when its your own daughter, even the most simple of things like pulling down her panties is different than you have ever imagined or experienced before. Its because you have brought up your princess and "Daddy's Girl", & you develop that father daughter trust & love over the years. Then when your daughter is grown up, and you both discover you have the same sexual feelings & passions, and you start to discover them, its just mind blowing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergirlwithagift@girlwithagift
Married female exploring fantasies through writing. Looking forward to making connections with people of all types who share my interests and have an appreciation for erotic fiction. I love receiving feedback and I would also love to tell your story! If you have an experience ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES