What a Dad Wants Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to start taking the pill." If that was information for him or a promise to me, I can't say.

"Can't wait, babe."

I was still seeing red, but she and I would be talking about that at a later time. I decided to let it go and started slowly sliding the silicone cock into the entrance of her pussy. Her eyes opened immediately and widened with each small fraction of her cunt that was filled.

Every inch or so, I would pull the toy back out to make the intrusion easier on her. She was tighter than I expected, but watching that dick get swallowed by her bare pussy lips was so fucking hot I was grinding against the mattress and afraid I might come in my pants.

"Can you hear me stroking my cock?"

I could. The squelching sounds coming over the phone as he jacked off were oddly arousing though I'd had similar reactions to other men being turned on by my wife. It was the ownership I felt and there was power in knowing someone else coveted what I had. Make no mistake, I'd laid claim to my daughter after just one day and Mitch could want her every minute of every day, but he would still just be borrowing her from me if and when he had her.

With the toy seated deep inside her, I took a minute to read Gabby. She was breathing shallow and fast. Every visible inch of her skin was flushed, but her cheeks would be hot to the touch if I could reach them. Her eyes did not wander, she did not look to the phone as she spoke. She had her eyes glued to me, in fact she was all about me. She was mine, alright. All mine.

I pumped the dick in and out of her pussy very slowly waiting for the right moment. Her stomach dipped, she pressed her hips deep into the mattress, her legs bent, then straightened, but nothing she tried gave her what she needed.

Mitch was in the middle of saying something about her tits when Gabby lost patience and gave me that moment. Her free hand stretched down the side of her body seeking mine and she immediately laced our fingers together.

"Please," she begged, drawing out the 'e' sound. "I need to come."

I sped up the thrusts to what I figured was about the pace of a gentle fuck.

"Fuck, babe. Yeah? You want to come for me?"

She completely ignored him and pulled at my hand. "Faster," she whispered.

If Mitch thought it suspicious, he didn't let on, not that he was doing much thinking on his end. He had his hard cock in his hand, he only had one goal. "Stroking fast for you, Gabby."

I didn't follow her orders. Instead, I yanked the vibrator out of her hand and away from her clit causing her to cry out.

"Jesus, your dads going to catch you."

I lunged towards her, covering her swollen clit with my mouth and sucking hard.

"Oh, God yes!" Her voice was quieter, but no where near the whisper of a girl afraid her dad might catch her being bad.

"You like that don't you, Gabby? You want to get caught? Do you want your dad to hear you come for me?" Mitch sounded like his jaws were clenched shut and his voice was angry in the way that he would be pounding her hard if he were with her, not in the way that he was actually mad. As such, I started using the toy in the way that he would be using her cunt and fucking my own dick against the mattress, getting off on the fact that he had no clue his girlfriend was about to come all over her Dad's face.

"Fuck, yes!" She gasped, never taking her eyes off me.

She was so wet by that point that the cock not only slid in and out with ease, but my chin was getting splashed with the juices forced out of her whenever I slammed inside. Both her knees came up and she planted her feet on my back trying to pull me, trying to gyrate against my mouth.

"Christ, I'm gonna come, babe." Heaved breaths came across the line and soon morphed into grunts. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!"

He didn't wait for her. She didn't notice. Thankfully, I had her. I pulled my mouth away and let go of her hand only so I could frantically swipe my fingers across her clit. She went fucking wild, first shaking, then thrashing until she sucked in a massive breath and held it. I threw the dick to the side and covered her opening with my mouth, sucking out and drinking everything she had for me. Her little pussy twitched under my lips.

She wouldn't have been able to hold that breath for much longer. I got to my knees and without giving up on her clit, grabbed the phone and tossed it over the edge of the bed, trying to disconnect the call at the same time. Her arms went up and started reaching for me so I laid my body on her own, replacing my fingers at her clit with the swell of my cock inside my pants. She wrapped me up in arms and legs and took my useless thrusts against her pussy.

I covered her mouth just as her sob tore free, put my face to her ear, and whispered everything that had been building since she answered her phone. "I want to slam my cock inside you so fucking bad, baby. Until you come ten times harder than you just did. Your hot little cunt is so ready for me."

She frantically tugged at my hand at her mouth until I released her. "Yes, fuck me, please."

"Goddamn it," I growled humping against her harder. I could feel the wetness of her pussy seeping through the thin layers between us. "You want it, Gabrielle? You want my fucking cock inside you right now?"

I could see and feel her nod her head. When she gave me one little huffed 'yes' after another carried on breaths both shallow from exertion and interrupted by the collision of our hips, I fucking lost it.

My body broke free of her arms and legs and before I realized what I was doing, I was on my knees between her spread thighs pulling my dick out. I leaned in until the head slid through her drenched slit and snagged on the entrance to her cunt.

The need was indescribable and every part of my body screamed to shove my way inside. Just knowing what I was about to do set off my orgasm and before I could see it through, I felt cum moving from the base of my cock toward the tip.

In an effort to control something, anything about myself in that moment, I allowed only quiet grunts to escape as I shot several rounds of cum for the second time that day. When the first bathed her lips, creating a thick, white curtain over her entrance, I moved up and forced the rest to spatter her clit and pubic hair. Then I was crashing down on her again, exhausted and spent, and berating the shit out of myself for almost ignoring my head and completely taking her with my body.

When my breathing returned to normal, I lifted my head from the pillow of her chest. She opened her eyes and I confirmed that the fire was back down to embers in both of us. With the room finally quiet, or maybe it was just my head that went silent, I could hear the faint vibration of Gabby's phone wherever it had landed. Unsure of what Mitch may have heard, I wasn't in a hurry to let her up to answer.

With a straight face, I said, "I think we need to talk about your sex toy habit."

She giggled and the feel of her body shaking under mine accompanied by a sound I'd loved for ages made warmth wash all over me from head to toe.

"No, seriously. You know that dildo is bigger than most men, right? I'm afraid you're giving yourself unrealistic expectations."

She surprised me by saying, "I got swept away." When I looked at her confused, because I was, she said. "I've only been with him a couple times and it was only once that he... It was the first time actually. My first time, anyway."

I didn't know what to say. I'd been preparing to lecture her or demand something of her, but now I just wanted to hold her, so I did. I slid off to her side and motioned for her to lean up so I could wrap my arm around her.

"I didn't want him to and I didn't not want him to. I wasn't really thinking past the scary part of..." Her voice dropped off and several seconds ticked by. "We've used condoms since then."

I tried to lift her chin so she would look at me, but she was embarrassed and fighting it, so I let it go and hugged her tighter. "Thank you for telling me."

The vibration of her phone started again. "You better get that before he has an aneurysm."

I let her go and rolled off the bed. My pants were wet, her comforter was wet, and while I'd wiped some of it away with my own body, she was still wet with the combination of us.

"Don't move." I grabbed her phone for her and went to the bathroom. I soaked a washcloth in warm water, grabbed a towel, and checked to make sure the washer was empty. By the time I returned, she was off the phone and I set about taking care of my daughter.

To be cont.

12