All Comments on 'What a Dad Wants Ch. 05'

by girlwithagift

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved this!

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Holy shit. This is sp hot. I need more of them fucking. Ugh.

Soshameless11Soshameless11over 3 years ago

And Dad still thinks he's in control...Gabby owns him now! Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Girlwithagift

You most certainly do have a gift. HAF story. Just take that pussy and make it your own. She should suck more of Mom off his cock for a while before he takes both his women to bed. Again, HAF.

Jedd

Kathryn89Kathryn89over 3 years ago

Love it! This series is very hot and love the buildup.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Holy shit

This is so freaking hot. Please dont stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot, very hot

I love it, please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

And here's me thinking the wife's halloween scare this year was going to be walking in on them both!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

So happy to read a well written story in which it’s not some girl taking advantage of her hapless father in a totally unrealistic way. I love stories where daddy is in charge. More please!

Professor_XXXProfessor_XXXover 3 years ago
Great work!

Really enjoying this series! Excited to see where it goes!

oldmooseoldmooseover 3 years ago

Well written, and hot hot hot.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 3 years ago
I don't give 5's

Oh wait, I just did !

carlossaratecarlossarateover 3 years ago

Loved reading this series, so incredibly hot. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing!!

More please with creampie and no letting mum join in!! Breed the daughter

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71over 3 years ago
Wow!

I'm not sure if it's the worry over mom catching them, but there is an incredible tension to this chapter, even more than the others! I don't mind saying that I was hard all the way through it. Still am!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Just a phenomenal story. Waiting on every word. This is a wonderfully developing story that doesn’t hesitate to go where every father would like.

WSM98WSM98about 3 years ago

God!

I

Love

This

Story.

Dadzgoodboy8Dadzgoodboy8about 3 years ago
So fucking good

I’m a Gay man.

I love this story.

I have always wished my father would take me like this.

As a young boy I would play with his cock while he “napped”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fuck that Daddy is hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great stuff, you. The way that the conversations and circumstances seem so real, you have such a raw edge to your writing, it makes it all seem so real. Your way too talented for this site, they will never appreciate the talent that you have and the excellence that you bring to this platform. Really well done, I can’t compliment you enough for how riveting, intense and arousing your art is to you readers. Thank you, again, for sharing your gift. tfw 😎

bshell47bshell47almost 3 years ago

Very different story.

Glad to see him treat his lover/daughter better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story sets itself apart from others in its genre by leaps and bounds. The author crafts a plot line that is not only exceptionally well written but believable. The storytelling, relying on the taboo, the erotic and the relationship, is similar to Alexa Riley and Penelope Douglas. Both authors are talented. This could easily be published, banned but published, similar to K Webster’s Hale and The Wild. Though, again, girlwithagift, posses talent to build a story, not the shock and awe troupe BS that are churned out in the hundreds that somehow get published despite there being a massive lack in storytelling talent.

Color me very pleasantly surprised. Shocked more like. I love a daddy complex but have never ventured into reading something that is the ‘literal’ relationship unfolding. Normally this type of story is so eye rolling and badly written it feels like an absolute waste of your time, but this didn’t. The author possesses true talent.

I’d love to read the whole book she is building into. I’d also love for Andy and Gabrielle to run off into the sunset. As long as the story doesn’t devolve into some gross family orgy, in which case it loses its appeal, and the separating talent it had. As well as its ability to get to a sub-mainstream book market.

Seeing it has been a year since she last posted I sadly think the writer is done and over with this specific foray. I appreciate her caliber of writing. This story was poles away in being well crafted and evolved compared to her quickies. She really brought something tangible to a reader.

I’d swear this is a published romance author. Absolutely would wager my kindle holds her mainstream books given how talented the entire thing is.

Please come back, or get with K Websters banned book publisher to bring it to your readers as a fully flushed romance book.

Also, any star ratings to this 8-part series, if you are not logged into the site and try and rate unanimously, the star rating disappears. This author has guaranteed WAY more views and high ratings that disappeared just like mine did repeatedly, giving her an unfair and massively inaccurate score.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What’s phenomenal about the 8 chapters of this is that Andy and Gabrielle’s relationship revolves around true and deep running love. There’s actual meat to the plot and to those two characters. It’s not a story thats basis is fluids flying everywhere. It’s really really well written! Unlike anything on this site or in this genre available to read anywhere.

More please girlwithagift

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

más?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More more more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Tender and loving but hot as hell!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More more more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Team Daddy and Gabby!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I agree with another reader that this would be an amazing fully flushed story. I’d love to see how the author builds it up to this point and where she takes it after chapter 8 ends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Beyond hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So freaking dominating and hot!! Wetness

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why did you end this storyline? You have talent for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Holy shit is this hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jesus Christ can you write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is goddamn hot!! Your writing is amazing. Cannot wait for more than the 8 parts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hell yeah!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is beyond good. I’m speechless by the quality of the writing, the plot (though the wife needs to go), the average family (you don’t have multi millionaires or something that would just make the story eye rolling) and the very erotic relationship between the dad and daughter. This feels possible and that’s what is so damn hot about it all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is exceptionally well written! Can’t wait to see what these 2 do next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck yeah. I’ve jacked off morning, noon and night. Huge cumshots just thinking about these two being together forever. Fuck, I’m leaking even thinking about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Mmmmmm. I need a daddy to get me pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wowwwwwwwwwwww

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Better than the last chapter for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

They are so hot. Gabby and her daddy are the only ones I like to read about. I do not care about Stella, we do not need to read as much about her. Please do not do this emotional damage to Gabby. I did not like the last chapter. Stella needs to get a second job.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I cannot begin to tell you how much I’m enjoying these two exploring their d/d relationship. My only true complaint is the inclusion of the wife/mom. It’s a total unwelcome plot line.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Pulling out on his first time with her (and again later) is just ruining it, especially since asshole Mitch already did it, and he already released a spurt inside her anyway, so the damage was done. What a fucking waste. Why even bother with the Plan B if you're gonna cum outside? It's a damn story; you can control the narrative. Stop being so damn cautious; it's not real life. Give the people what they want!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please keep writing!

hiddenagenda876hiddenagenda876about 10 hours ago

Holy fuck. I’m pretty sure this is the hottest D/D story I’ve ever read on here

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergirlwithagift@girlwithagift
Married female exploring fantasies through writing. Looking forward to making connections with people of all types who share my interests and have an appreciation for erotic fiction. I love receiving feedback and I would also love to tell your story! If you have an experience ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES