What a Dad Wants Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can we just be done?" Maybe she wasn't sure she wanted to do it, either.

I tried to speak, but my throat felt like I'd swallowed glass. She didn't wait for me to pull it together, she turned and started fishing something off the shelf in her closet. The sound of the paper bag hitting her desk got her attention.

"Yeah, fuck it. You want to be done? We're done." Before I turned around, I pointed to the bag and kept my eyes on it. "That's Plan B. Do me a favor and take it right away before this shit gets even worse."

I stalked to her door feeling anger vibrating my body, still, I remembered that look in her eyes. She hadn't made eye contact with me since she returned home, but the memory of it was almost more than I could handle so I stopped. I was surprised when I turned around and she was actually watching me. She had what looked like her pajamas balled up in the tight grip of her two hands and yes, she still looked like a stranger.

"Just so I'm clear about exactly what I should regret." She jerked like I'd slapped her. "Did I hurt your body earlier or just your feelings?"

She lifted her head and jutted out her chin. "Neither."

I nodded and walked out. I took a quick detour to my own room and then I had what I needed to make the whole day fuck off.

Our house had a modest home gym in the finished basement. Nothing fancy, a treadmill, an elliptical, weight bench, and a collection of mostly unused yoga mats. Stella like buying yoga accessories more than she liked doing yoga and I kept my mouth shut because well, I was a fan of the pants.

I put in my AirPods, turned on the heaviest playlist I had, and hopped on the treadmill determined to run until I was too exhausted to think or care about anything. At some point, Stella poked her head around the door frame, waved, and blew me a kiss before disappearing once again.

I'd run about 4 miles, pushing myself hard through the last. It had to be midnight or after and I thought maybe I'd be able to slip into the oblivion of sleep with no problem. On that thought, Gabby appeared in the doorway wearing her pajama shorts and tank top. All thoughts of a peaceful night flew out the window.

I ran on, not stopping until she had been standing in front of the treadmill for awhile and her lips started moving. Whatever she said was lost in a sea of Slipknot. I slapped the Stop button when the song ended and hopped off the machine, knowing I would regret abandoning the workout with no cool down. I snatched my phone off the nearby weight bench and cut the music. By the time I pulled my AirPods out, she's stopped talking.

"What do you need?"

"Was that your favorite shirt?"

It wasn't what I expected her to say. I didn't answer and instead hooked the bottom of my current shirt and used it to wipe sweat from my face. When I pulled it away, Gabby was looking at my abs.

When she didn't get a reply she continued. "Mom came in before she went to bed. It was still on the floor and she asked me what happened to it. When I told her, she seemed surprised, said it was your favorite."

"Doesn't matter." I moved to go around her, but she jumped into my path.

"It does matter. Thank you for, well, destroying for favorite shirt for me." It sounded ridiculous so she kind of laughed at her words, but sobered quickly. "I'm really sorry," she whispered.

I wanted to hold on to my anger at her, but it'd been weak to begin with. I was mostly pissed at myself and that didn't magically evaporate. I swallowed and nodded, "I'm sorry too, Gabs."

She nodded. "Yeah, sorry it happened." It wasn't a question. She made it sound like I'd confirmed her worst fear.

"Is that what you think?" She didn't answer because obviously, it was, but at my tone I saw a small flash of hope pulse in her eyes. "Gabrielle, if I really did hurt you, we have to talk about that. Otherwise, there's no way in hell I would ever be sorry for any second I spend with you, especially if I'm spending it inside you."

"You seemed really..."

"I lost control today, Gabby. I put both of us on the line. I was reckless. That's not how I wanted it to be the first time I fucked you."

That look was fading from her eyes and she was returning to exactly who I knew her to be. "I liked it. A lot. It feels like you think it was a mistake, but I promise, it wasn't. Even the way it happened." She took break from talking and looked to my throat, then my hands, before zoning out with a blank stare near my knees.

I just watched her. Once my breathing slowed the room was silent. It felt like the whole world was gone or asleep and Gabby and I could take as long as we wanted to just exist together. No pressure. It was the first time since kissing her in my kitchen, on the day I declared she was mine, that I wasn't on high alert.

I don't know if she'd been trying to figure out what to say or trying to muster the courage to say it, but her eyes eventually came back to mine.

"It was how I always wanted it to be." My heart kept a fast rhythm, but the exercise effects were fading. My daughter's words just wouldn't let it slow. "When it's just me, that's what I imagine. You gave me what I fantasize about. I hope it's always..."

"Stop talking." My voice was raw and that crack in my chest seemed to close itself.

She looked startled at my order, but we held each others eyes until flames licked low in my belly. Whatever she saw, drew her closer to me. "I'm sweaty."

"I don't care." And then she was on her toes, making her move, kissing me. I let her have that, wondering if she would reclaim some of herself back from me, or just claim me entirely.

Her hands moved from my neck to my waist searching for sweat slicked skin. Once she found what she was looking for, she made a noise low in her throat and pulled at my shirt until I slipped it over my head. She came right back to me, connecting her mouth to mine and pushing her tongue beyond my lips before I could get through hers. Her palms flattened on my back and mine went to her ass, grabbing as much as I could and pulling her to me, showing her the effect she had on me.

"What do you want, Gabby?"

Her lips came up from licking the salty sweat at my neck, which I was enjoying more than one might expect. Near my ear she said, "Just like earlier."

I looked to the ceiling, silent expletives running through my head, because fuck me, I wanted the same thing. I wanted inside her again more than I wanted anything and that had been true since the minute I'd pulled out of her earlier. "You know we can't do that."

She made a frustrated sound against my throat that shot heat straight to my cock, so we danced again. I was backing her up and I kept us moving until our feet went from tile to carpet and took us across the basement to the small extra seating area that went mostly unused. Stella insisted it was meant to be a reading nook, but it was surrounded by my old music equipment, not books. Guitars, amps, and my first drum kit were all set up or scattered around in that area, but I only dabbled when the house was empty.

I laid Gabby down on the overstuffed sofa. My shorts were damp and my boxers were soaked with sweat so I pulled both off my body. My cock was hard and heavy and Gabby eyed it with covetous need before I went down on top of her. Her legs immediately enclosed my hips and then we were kissing and grinding against each other like we'd been apart for months.

I pulled back to watch her face as I dry fucked her. Her swollen lips and heavy eyes had my hips rocking against her faster. Her hands reached down to grab my ass and I had to grind my teeth to keep control.

There wasn't much material between us. Her shorts were girly and loose around the legs. The crotch couldn't have been more than two inches wide. I knew this because more often than not, I felt skin on skin with only hints of the soft cotton that was supposed to act as our barrier between decency and debauchery. Eventually, I felt wet skin on wet skin as her pussy grew dewy and pre-cum leaked from my insistent erection.

"Please."

"Please what, Gabby?"

"Fuck me."

I worked my hand between us and slid two of my fingers into her crease. She sighed like having something, anything inside her was better than nothing. Still, she was persistent.

"That's not what I meant."

"That's not what I meant either."

Gabby's eyebrows drew together and her eyes darted around my face. She couldn't clue in to the game I was playing.

I grinned down at her. "Doesn't it feel good, baby?" I ground my hips, pressing my erection against my hand, which pushed my fingers further inside.

"It does, but..."

"My fingers can do things my cock can't." I curled them and rubbed the pads against that spot sure to shut her right up. "I want to suck on your tits."

She abandoned my ass to work her tank up until she was completely on display. I leaned in and took one budded tip into my mouth and sucked hard. Her cry of pleasure turned into a desperate, "Please!" while one of her hands slid through my hair, trying to pull me close one second and push me away the next.

"Please. What. Gabrielle?" I angled my hips away from her and gave myself room to withdraw my fingers and slam them back into her cunt. I did it repeatedly, like I would have been perfectly content to make her come that way, but truthfully, I wanted her to get it right so I could feel her tightness hug my cock again.

I returned my mouth to her tits and she responded to all of it with moans and gasps in time with the thrusts of my hand. In between she was panting and try as she might, her hips wanted to fuck me back too much to be controlled. Her other small hand pushed at my forearm, attempting to break our connection.

She shook her head back and forth quickly while moans still escaped her mouth. "I don't want to come like this."

"Then give me what I want."

Her neck strained and arched, pressing her head further into the plush cushion of the couch. "I don't..."

My cock was begging me to give her a hint. Gabby, my body, my heart, all wanted the same thing. Only my head was stubborn. "I want to hear it, Gabrielle."

Quickly, she whined, "Please, fuck me."

"Look at me!" Giving her all my weight I used the hand not assaulting her cunt to jerk her chin down so we were nose to nose. My hand splayed along the side of her face and my thumb flirted with her bottom lip, pulling it down until it broke free and snapped back to her teeth. "Please, fuck me, what?"

Her eyes widened. The revelation cleared the desperation and the fogginess from her features. "Please, fuck me, Daddy."

I smiled. "There it is," I said as I replaced my fingers with the blunt head of my cock.

I slid in slowly, unlike before. Her warm, satin walls surrounded me and I had a fleeting thought that I'd done everything I needed to do in life. I was content. Eyes on hers, I justified fucking her again by telling myself we'd already taken steps to avoid consequences of my earlier actions. Or that I was overwriting the story of our first time with something more like what she deserved. I wasn't prepared to admit the truth, that she was too irresistible and the control I clung to so tightly was actually woven with fragile threads.

I glided my cock out, and back in, and brought my hand up to join the other in holding her head steady and tangling strands of her hair through all of my fingers.

"Daddy," she whispered.

"Right here, Gabby."

"Please don't ever stop."

It was an impossible request, but I found that I was willing to make that promise. I pressed our foreheads together and held her gaze. "I won't, baby."

Her hips met mine, helping me dig deeper, and maximizing our contact. Every inch of her body was touching me like the layers of our skin were magnetic and there may not be a force on earth strong enough to disconnect us.

I sped up my thrusts, desperate to feel her fall apart around me again. I would lean in and take a sip from her lips every few strokes, but the whole time I used my eyes to read her responses to me and if she garnered as much from mine, she kept it to herself.

"Want it harder?"

She nodded and gasped, "Yes."

I was more than happy to oblige. I fucked her 18 year old cunt like I could beat the orgasm out of her through brute force. She cried out, she moaned, she encouraged me with nods and yeses, and still I wished she could give me more. "I can't wait to hear you scream while I fuck you."

Her pussy contracted. Her arms around me became more constricting, as did the squeeze of my hips between her thighs. I had a hard time thrusting and couldn't give it to her hard any longer thanks to the vise-like hold she had on me. Instead, our bodies rocked, rolling our weight from her hips to her shoulders. Our eyes never lost each other.

"Who's hot little cunt is this?"

"Yours."

"I want to hear you say it again, Gabrielle. Tell me."

"This cunt belongs to you, Daddy."

"Fuck yes!" I slid off her and put my knees to the carpeted floor. She began to protest until I had hold of her, pulling her down with me. I turned her so her face and tits were against the cushion. With a sudden jerk of her shorts, her ass was bared to me. I kept her legs between mine, nearly pressing her thighs together, and worked my cock back into her pussy, burying it to the hilt, once I'd found the way.

"Oh my God." Her head came off the couch and her back arched.

I sent one hand to her clit and the other skated up her spine to fist her hair. She was taking all of me on every thrust and they were brutal once again. "You feel me deeper, Gabrielle?"

She only nodded, pulling her own hair in the process.

"I'm going to fuck you like this all the time so I can watch your pretty ass." I worked her clit faster. "So I can shoot my cum as deep as possible." I jerked her head up until she was kneeling with her back plastered to my chest. "So I can access every inch of your body."

She grew tighter and wetter. With her upright position, her arousal was sliding down and following my cock out of her, soaking my balls, my upper thighs, and the inside of hers. I knew she was close.

"Is this what you wanted?"

"Yes."

"Then show me. Come all over me, Gabrielle."

The second time inside her, I was prepared for her intense grip on me, the rush of cum, and the contractions around my cock. But the shaking. Christ. Her arms tried to find purchase, first on the couch, then by reaching back for me. Her hips lurched as she tried to fuck me back. A sound like a sob tore out of her.

My hand left her clit so I could encircle her waist to hold her through it. My other hand untangled from her hair and clutched her throat as I worked to get myself off.

"Happy you like the way I fuck you, Gabrielle." My hips slapped against her ass, the sound of which echoed around our corner of the basement. "You're gonna love the way I fuck this ass too."

Her body tensed for a whole different reason and I would have chuckled if the feeling of it didn't force my orgasm. Because her gorgeous ass was on my mind, I couldn't think of a better way to finish than by adorning it with every drop of cum I could squeeze from my dick.

Just a few seconds later, I did exactly that. I told myself it was the right thing to do, even as she whispered, "No," when I pulled out and the first of my discharge met her skin. It may have been responsible, but it didn't feel right when, as we both recovered and I watched my seed slide over her curves, I knew I'd never want to see it anywhere on the outside of her body ever again.

To be cont.


12