All Comments on 'What a Dad Wants Ch. 08'

by girlwithagift

Sort by:
  • 79 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow!

Hot dang..this is one hell of great story...Love the character development..and the dialogue is cockthrobbinglyspinetingling...More, more, and still more, please....you get 5 stars from me, girlwithagift

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71about 3 years ago
The tension...

...is all over this story, without you even telling us about it. Daddy and his baby-girl are going to get caught, if they keep at it the way they are! Feeling that, along with their dialogue and actions, is keeping me hard in such a good way. Good work!

halonguehalongueabout 3 years ago

Amazing as always!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Love it

Love it. Love it. Love it. Clearly they will get caught at some point. The question is, what will the reactions be? Also, I really dont want hear about dad's gay past. If that works for some people, I dont care, it's just more pussy for more me. It just doesnt interest me, and really doesnt seem to fit the storyline. Still, I like it. A lot.

WordButterflyWordButterflyabout 3 years ago

Perfection. So invested in this series. Blown away by your talent girl 💗

Dmjewels69Dmjewels69about 3 years ago

Great story, amazing writing!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ and favorites!

I imagine they will get caught if they don't use more caution. I can imagine routes for this story to take and I know my personal opinion is that it stays just the two of them...fingers crossed!

BigWhisky13BigWhisky13about 3 years ago
So. Fucking. Hot.

I don't know why this would have anything but 5s. I wish there were already 100 chapters. I'm entranced with these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Epic

I'm absolutely loving this series! I am enthralled!

PinkLily7575PinkLily7575about 3 years ago
Awesome

Awesome Series can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
So hot!

More please. Great chemistry and so much heat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I want one (or both) family member(s) to know what is going on and either join in or casually say something off handedly, also want someone else to join in, especially after this chapter. damn

WSM98WSM98about 3 years ago

Hey author:

I just wanna make sure that you know you're insanely talented. Yeah, I know the topic of your story is taboo & raunchy & posted on an erotica site, but, honestly, none of that diminishes the sheer quality of your writing. You're so intuitive & your characters are so fully fledged. But, your sexual prowess is just phenomenonal. You're an awesome writer and don't ever doubt that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I want more !!! Please make more this is the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Each chapter makes the reader yearning for more.

I'm sure readers are imagining what's going to happen next.

I'm hoping Gabby gets really into Anal sex and Double Penetration.

My ultimate fantasy is to be double penetrated by my older brothers...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

plz continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please don't turn it into a family group sex.I am loving the feelings,dilemma the dad is having which makes this story different from the other stories of the same storyline.You are an amazing writer.This is completely taboo but this story is really different.Every single time story like this turns into family group sex or just general group sex but this one is really really good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please continue

CAveryCAveryalmost 3 years ago

Please fucking continue.

winterplayingwinterplayingalmost 3 years ago

Holy cow!!!! This is EXCELLENT. You are an amazing writer. The way you describe the interactions between dad and daughter makes me feel like I can see what is going on. My pulse rises and I hold my breath. That is how good you are. I also agree with a couple of other writers. I don't want to see it turn into a family thing either. I don't enjoy those stories; they don't do anything or interest me-and there are soooo many out there. Hope you keep posting here! I'll read it. Heck I would buy your stories.

RicepattiesRicepattiesalmost 3 years ago

Love this series! Love that the male talks dirty during the sex. I have read too many stories that feature the male talking too little or none at all and it is all the female. Your stories are fantastic! Can't wait for more Gabby and her daddy...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

When is part 9 coming out!!! I’m dying here😂

RegginufRegginufover 2 years ago

I can’t wait to read the next one. This is absolutely the best series I have ever read. Thank you.

CheerfulVoidCheerfulVoidover 2 years ago

Ah yes, this is exactly what I'd been missing. Thank you for this, I do hope you return to this story for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Need more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

NO BECAUSE THEY ARE SO CUTE. I lowkey want the mom to find out so the dad and daughter can finally just leave and be together 🙄.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is so different from the others in this genre.please don't make it into a family orgy.

emsoneemsoneover 2 years ago

More, hurry up and get to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Continue, please.

mizkid2022mizkid2022about 2 years ago

I hope mom finds out is OK with it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story sets itself apart from others in its genre by leaps and bounds. The author crafts a plot line that is not only exceptionally well written but believable. The storytelling, relying on the taboo, the erotic and the relationship, is similar to Alexa Riley and Penelope Douglas. Both authors are talented. This could easily be published, banned but published, similar to K Webster’s Hale and The Wild. Though, again, girlwithagift, posses talent to build a story, not the shock and awe troupe BS that are churned out in the hundreds that get published.

Color me very pleasantly surprised. Shocked more like. I love a daddy complex but have never ventured into reading something that is the ‘literal’ relationship unfolding. Normally this type of story is so eye rolling and badly written it feels like an absolute waste of your time, but this didn’t. The author possesses true talent.

I’d love to read the whole book she is building into. I’d also love for Andy and Gabrielle to run off into the sunset. As long as the story doesn’t devolve into some gross family orgy, in which case it loses its appeal, and the separating talent it had. As well as its ability to get to a sub-mainstream book market.

Seeing it has been a year since she last posted I sadly think the writer is done and over with this specific foray. I appreciate her caliber of writing. This story was poles away in being well crafted and evolved compared to her quickies. She really brought something tangible to a reader.

I’d swear this is a published romance author. Absolutely would wager my kindle holds her mainstream books given how talented the entire thing is.

Please come back, or get with K Websters banned book publisher to bring it to your readers as a fully flushed romance book.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What’s phenomenal about the 8 chapters of this is that Andy and Gabrielle’s relationship revolves around true and deep running love. There’s actual meat to the plot and to those two characters. It’s not a story thats basis is fluids flying everywhere. It’s really really well written! Unlike anything on this site or in this genre available to read anywhere.

More please girlwithagift

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wowza!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

OMG holy crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To be cont.

okay, where’s the rest?

DexdareDexdareabout 2 years ago

Hot hot hot, can't wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Where’s the rest???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This.Is.Amazingly.Well.Written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Where’s chapter 9, 10 etc., etc.?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pleeeeease write more. This story is da bomb. Hope Dad gets rid of Mom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too bad this appears to have been written during Covid and that was the only reason it was written. Really would have been interesting how she wrapped up the story and how long it would have lasted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Definitely like what another reviewer said, this author is exceptionally talented and this book like more than one reviewer said is unlike any other in this genre!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As the authors name says- girl with a gift- is right! Unfortunately she doesn’t appear to be finishing this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Could this be Alexa Riley writing?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I agree with another reader that this would be an amazing fully flushed story. I’d love to see how the author builds it up to this point and where she takes it after chapter 8 ends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Who would have thought this would be hot as hell!?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So fucking HAWT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If the Mom was not a part of the story, maybe passed away and this was an adopted daughter and father this would be publishable. Still so effing hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Whyyyyyyyyy has this writer abandoned this series? So bummed by it ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jesus Christ. Expand on the breeding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I totally can see how 70k+ have read this!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The fact Danny calls Gabby’s pussy the best he’s ever had makes up somewhat the whole lovey dovey relationship with the mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This series, though abruptly ended, is everything!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really wish the author would have finished this more. What she wrote was incredibly good and with some alterations, such as removing the mom aspect, would be excellent

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn this is hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn this author is insanely talented!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please write more!! Danny and Gabby are everything!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ve gotten off to this SO many times. These two characters are insanely hot!!

DaddysJinjerSlutDaddysJinjerSlutover 1 year ago

I have read this story more times than I can count. My pussy throbs from the beginning to the end...usually ending in me squirting all over.

Another chapter or two would be most welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If one could get pregnant from a story this would be it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Without a doubt the best work of erotica on this entire site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a frigging phenomenal story!!!! The Dad and daughter are so hot. Seriously so so so hot. The only thing I don’t like about the entire thing is the thread of a happy marriage running through it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No! It says to be continued but the author hasn’t written in 2 years :( Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You are so incredible at writing! The daughter and daddy story is so exceptionally erotic and a huge turn on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You’ve written a really good story and I hope you continue to finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wish this was porno video and real!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hope there is more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So I loved this chapter except for Daniel’s past. I am not into bi or gay stories. The daddy / daughter fantasy is extremely hot and especially how this wonderful, talented writer tells it. I am going to imagine that Gabby’s daddy never slept with a man. I know everyone has a past including her parents but do not add anymore people to this daddy and daughter relationship. I do not want Gabby’s mom partaking in their sexual relationship. I do not know if it is selfish but the only people who matter are Gabby and Daniel. If her daddy lets Gabby have a threesome, let it be with a man and only they share her. I do not want both men being into each other, bleh. I do not purposely mean to full on criticize or offend your beautiful story. It is only that I think adding more people or even letting Stella meddle would be a huge turn off. It would turn out to be more like a family orgy, or even diminish Gabby and Daniel’s hot relationship. Daniel’s focus, passion, and love for Gabby is what stands out. Please do not take that away from them. It’s also HEARTBREAKING that you are nowhere to be found. It’s been two years but I hope you are doing okay and one day decide to come back. You have fans. People who have fallen in love with your extraordinary writing skills.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I’m in agreement with the reviewer below!

Candi_SwallowsCandi_Swallows9 months ago

What would be perfect if her brother caught them & joined in too

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I’ve really enjoyed the Danny & Gabby narrative. As a reader the inclusion of Stella and even the brother turned me off and distracted me. They served no purpose in developing the characters of Danny & Gabby.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I wouldn't begin to know how common it is for a Father & Daughter to develop a sexual relationship, but what i can tell you, is that it is like nothing on this earth. Sex is wonderful anyway, but when its your own daughter, even the most simple of things like pulling down her panties is different than you have ever imagined or experienced before. Its because you have brought up your princess and "Daddy's Girl", & you develop that father daughter trust & love over the years. Then when your daughter is grown up, and you both discover you have the same sexual feelings & passions, and you start to discover them, its just mind blowing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Alas this is where the story ends even though there are clearly many more adventures for Gabby and Danny to be had. But what can you do when the author suddenly stops writing? Too bad :(

DeadrickDeadrick6 months ago

Me n my girl so desperately ready for the next part I'm so sad you haven't worked on this in awhile your very talented also let the story flow how you want

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I love the d/d storyline! You are really a great author. From a reader standpoint including Stella in the plot is a massive turnoff and distraction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergirlwithagift@girlwithagift
1562 Followers
Married female exploring fantasies through writing. Looking forward to making connections with people of all types who share my interests and have an appreciation for erotic fiction. I love receiving feedback and I would also love to tell your story! If you have an experience ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES