What a Dad Wants Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was quiet while she chewed, but she watched me. "OK. Do you prefer to watch or be watched?"

I smiled. I'd asked her the same thing after I knew she'd seen Stella and I fuck. "I like both, but I prefer to watch."

"So then who do you watch?"

The food in my mouth suddenly felt like lead. I realized I couldn't answer without revealing a lot about Stella. "Gabby..."

She sighed when my tone indicated we'd found something else I didn't want to be open with her about. I'd lectured her on sharing things with me regardless of her discomfort and there I was, being all kinds of hypocritical.

"I've watched a lot of people fuck, baby. Mostly though, I've watched your mom."

As expected, Gabby froze with her eyes on her plate and a piece of toast halfway to her mouth. "What do you mean?" She whispered the words like I'd just disappointed her in a major way.

"Not recently, but in the past, your mom and I would sleep with other people. Sometimes together, sometimes separately, but always with each other's permission."

"Holy shit," she whispered. "Are you guys... swingers?"

I laughed slightly. "That's one of the ways we would play, yes. But like I said, we've taken single people to bed together as well."

"You've had threesomes."

"Yes."

"Men or women?"

She was certainly asking for specifics and she was on a roll. "Both."

"Holy shit." She picked up her sweating glass of ice water and took several big gulps. It had barely touched the island again when she went for it. "Have you had sex with men?"

"Yes."

Her eyes went wide. "Has mom had sex with women?"

"Yes."

She was studying my face intently. I set my fork down and turned fully towards her. I was trying to look casual, but I was revealing things that I knew Stella never wanted our kids to know.

It seemed like the surprise had just left when her eyes widened again and she sucked in a huge breath. "Lane and Maggie."

Lane and Maggie were our best friends. I'd known Lane for over 20 years and he had introduced me to Stella. Maggie joined the fold much later, but she was a perfect fit for Lane. Gabby was asking me if Lane and Maggie were people that Stella and I had been intimate with. The kids called Maggie, Maggie, but Lane was Uncle Lane.

"Yes."

"Holy shit." She stared at her plate, but I knew her well enough to know that her mind was going a mile a minute. She was trying to reconcile the parents she'd always known with the information I'd just revealed.

I was trying to answer her questions in a matter of fact way that made it clear I was not inviting debate over my 'activities,' but my own chest felt hot with fear that she wouldn't approve.

"They're the only people we've slept with in ages and even that ended years ago."

"Why?" She seemed disappointed again, which made me think I shouldn't worry about judgment from her.

"Your mother got the job she has now and they had the twins. It became too hard to get together and there was too much on all our minds when we were."

She went back to being quiet and we both took sporadic bites of our food.

"You like sex in public."

She was putting two and two together since I'd expressed my desire to have her in public places. "I do."

"What about BDSM?"

"There's quite a bit to that, Gabby." I didn't like thinking that she knew all there was to that lifestyle, but thanks to books and movies, maybe she did. "I've never been to a club, taken a submissive, or been one, but there are aspects of it that have naturally worked their way into my sex life."

"Like what?"

I decided to turn this into an opportunity to gauge what Gabby might enjoy. I leaned toward her a little and dropped my voice. "Like tying someone to a bed." Her eyes dropped to my mouth. "Spanking someone's ass." Her eyebrows shot up and I had to fight back a smile. "Denying someone permission to come." Her head tilted to the side. She didn't know that was a thing. "Things like that."

Gabby had a tight grip on her fork, but she hadn't taken a bite in a long time. "Oh."

"Do you have any other questions?"

She shook her head.

"OK then. Just like everything else Gabby, this conversation is private and stays between us."

As I cleared our dishes and put them in the sink, I was thinking about how we originally got on the subject and all that I had shared with her. Stella would not be pleased if Gabrielle ever let on that she knew who we really were, real people and not some catalog version of the perfect mom and dad. I understood it though. Stella had been shamed for her desires, her libido, and her choices by most of her family and some ignorant partners she'd had before me and Lane.

Not only had I never made Stella feel bad for anything she wanted, I usually wanted it too. There was nothing we couldn't share with each other and Gabby was the first real secret I'd ever kept from my wife.

Watching water swirl down the drain, I realized that Gabby and I had a relationship not unlike some I'd had with other women throughout my marriage. There were two main differences. First, Gabby was my daughter, which was impossible to ignore. Secondly, and maybe because she was my daughter, but maybe not, I loved Gabby. I'd never loved any other woman I'd slept with except Stella. I cared about Maggie more than the others, but she was still just a good friend.

I wasn't hesitant to fuck Gabrielle in my bed because only Stella and I had ever shared that bed. I'd fucked people in it and so had she. I was hesitant because I loved Gabrielle and in my mind I felt like that was the betrayal or the threat to my marriage. It wasn't the sex, it was the feelings.

Without turning around I said, "Tell me why you want me to fuck you in my bed."

All I heard for several beats was the running water so I reached up and shut it off. If I hadn't felt Gabby's presence, I could have convinced myself I was alone. I imagined her shocked, yet again, and sitting very still. I turned around and saw that was true, except she'd stood up at some point.

"Tell me why." I repeated.

"I just do." Her voice was sounded small. She shrugged her shoulders.

"Not good enough, try again."

She pulled her lips behind her teeth, something I was learning she did to stop herself from saying the first thing that came to her mind.

"I know it's wrong."

"And?" Everything we did was wrong.

"Part of me likes that this is wrong. I always do what I'm supposed to do, but it feels really good to finally do something wrong."

My cock reacted to her words. Most of me was fucking Gabby in spite of the fact that it was wrong, but the small part of me left over was fucking her because it was wrong. I understood her attraction to committing the ultimate taboo and letting me fuck her in the bed I shared with her mother.

"It has nothing to do with hurting your mother or getting back at her for something?"

She looked hurt that I would ask. "No! I don't want to hurt anybody."

"Relax, baby. I didn't think you did, I just wanted to make sure."

This was another very dangerous precedent to consider, but the thought of sleeping that night on sheets that smelled like Gabby and Stella doing it without even realizing it, was beginning to rival my better sense.

I took several steps until I was standing right in front of her and lifted my hand to cup her chin. It was not affectionate. It was stern and I needed her to understand.

"If I take you to my bed it will be different. It will not be about how much I love you or even that I love you at all." Her eyes were shining with excitement and it made me smile. "If you want me to fuck you there, all you'll be is a little slut who wants her daddy's cock. Do you understand me?"

She licked her lips and nodded. "Yes, Daddy."

"Go upstairs and wait for me."

I shook my head when Gabby practically ran out of the room.

10:49 a.m.

I stood in front of Gabby at the foot of my unmade bed and let her watch while I removed the clothes I'd put on shortly before. I was nervous, but if I'm being honest, I really wanted to fuck her there and that was enough to ignore the feeling.

Naked, I wrapped my left hand around her throat lightly and snaked my other hand under her borrowed shirt to test her pussy. "Mmm, my cunt is soaked already."

As I parted her folds and roughly rubbed her, Gabby sighed and her eyes drifted closed. Her body began to relax like the heat in her was slowly melting her bones.

I moved in to whisper softly against her slightly parted lips. "Remember how I fucked her?"

A small whine left her mouth and I could almost taste the need in it. Her pussy loved everything I said to her and more wetness coated my fingers.

"I made her come so hard. She loves my cock, too. Do you want me to fuck you where I fucked her?"

"Yes, Daddy. Please."

"Then get on your knees and suck my cock for it."

Gabby dropped to her knees right away and grabbed me with her right hand. Most of my dick was immediately enveloped in her mouth like she was starved for it.

I slid my hands into her hair and pulled her to me until I felt her gag a little. I let her retreat, but she wasn't gone for long, making her willingness and excitement obvious. She bobbed her head at her own pace while I enjoyed the sight.

"You like sucking your daddy's cock, don't you?"

She answered with a moan while my dick was deep in her mouth and I thought the top of my head would blow off. I started forcing her head up and down on me again and moving my hips to fuck most of my length passed her lips.

"Fuck yes. This is exactly how mom likes it." She groaned briefly before I forced myself to the entrance of her throat causing her to choke and sputter.

I grabbed her arms and jerked her up to stand in front of me before giving her a harsh kiss. It was full of power and still Gabby clung to me and absorbed every bit of it.

I pushed her away, toward the bed, and she hurriedly climbed up. She started to roll to her back, but I'd followed her up and grabbed her hips, lifting and sliding until I dropped her knees down on Stella's side of the king sized bed. Using a fistful of the t-shirt Gabby wore, I swung the top half of her body around until her face was buried in my wife's pillow.

Gabby groaned. "Oh fuck."

I wanted to taunt her some more, tease her, but my cock was in control again so without warning, I slammed inside my daughter's dripping cunt. Doing so drove her face deeper into Stella's pillow, muffling her cries, as I pulled out and took her forcefully again.

I filled my hands with the cheeks of her ass and thrust in and out of her until I was breathing heavily and sweating. She felt incredible, as always. The sounds she made without even trying, just reacting to being fucked, were some of the hottest I'd ever heard, but for the first time with her, it was hard to get out of my own head. The physical pleasure wasn't overpowering my concern over our actions. I gritted my teeth and tilted my head back, letting my eyes drift closed.

I could smell lingering traces of Stella's perfume wafting around me. I could smell Gabby's pussy too. I heard my name chanted faintly below me, but just like the other night, my mind played tricks. Was it Gabby calling for her daddy over and over as I pounded into her or was I imagining the way my wife would pay worship to me during sex by shouting 'Danny?'

My dick felt the tight, wet walls of a pussy closing in. Much tighter than my wife. So snug and hot the way she used to be. I was transported again to the first time I came inside her. "Put your baby in me."

"Oh fuck," I moaned, finally feeling it and becoming lost to the fantasy. "I'm fucking our daughter, Stell. Tell her, Gabrielle. Tell mom how much you like Daddy's cock."

"I love Daddy's cock."

Gabby fisted the sheets on the sides of Stella's pillow and pushed her ass hard against me as her young cunt grew even tighter. I imagined Stella there with us. Standing by the bed. Maybe even fingering her own pussy.

"Tell her what a slut you are for your daddy's cock."

"I'm gonna come."

"Tell her!"

"Oh God. I'm a fucking slut for Daddy's cock."

Her own words set her off. Her little pussy started fluttering around my dick before strong spasms worked to milk the cum from my balls. She found even more strength to push with her arms and nearly knocked me off balance where I knelt behind her.

I gripped her hips hard, continued to fuck her, and stayed lost in the darkest desires I'd ever concocted. "Daddy loves the slutty little pussy he made."

She whimpered as her body, wrecked from three orgasms in a short amount of time, began to relax. Eventually her arms couldn't hold off my brutal thrusts and she put her palms flat against the headboard just to brace.

"I wish mom could see how good you take my cock."

I closed my eyes again, dreaming of my wife witnessing my depravity, wondering if she ever thought our daughter would take her place beneath me. In my mind, I could hear her sweet voice. "Yes, come inside her. Do it, Danny. Put your baby in her."

"Oh, fuck yes." I pulled Gabby's hips so forcefully, her knees came up off the bed, but my cock was fully sheathed inside her, exactly where I wanted to be. "I'm coming."

The sounds I made felt like growls deep in my chest as cum exploded from my cock. Gabby got tight around me again. "She wants it, Stella. Her greedy little cunt wants my seed."

Even after I was empty, I resumed brutal thrusts, ignoring how sensitive my cock had become. I only wanted to break my daughter down and leave her sobbing from pleasure into her mother's pillow.

12:01 p.m.

"Will you tell me about something you've done? A favorite sex memory, or something?" She laughed at herself and blushed a little.

We were still naked, but back in Gabby's bed, having removed ourselves and any traces of our session from my room. I'd jokingly told Gabby I needed a nap and she'd eagerly agreed. I was laying on my back with her tucked into my side, but at her question, I pushed her to her back and held myself up on an elbow keeping contact with her at all times.

It was an unexpected request, but I was excited by it. "On one condition."

"What?"

"Play with that pretty pussy while I tell you."

"I don't think I can come anymore right now."

"The story can wait then."

She bent her legs and spread them wide, sliding her hands along her tummy. One went in the direction of her tits and the other traveled lower to the lips of her sex.

I laughed, but secretly I loved that she agreed to my terms. "Do you remember Krista?"

Her eyes looked briefly to the ceiling before meeting my own. "The lady who watched me and Smith sometimes?"

I smiled. "Yeah. She was in a couple of your mom's classes. They were friends, not super close, but as friendly as you can get when you have a husband, two kids, a job, and med school. She offered to help us if we needed it. Do you remember what she looked like?"

Gabby shook her head. "Not really. I remember thinking she was very pretty. Blonde right?"

"Mmhmm. She had long blonde hair, really blue eyes. She'd come over directly from class sometimes and still have her glasses on. She looked like a really sexy porn librarian. The first time I saw her, I wanted her."

I watched as Gabby moved her fingers from her clit and slid two inside her cunt. An appreciative moan escaped from my throat.

"Your mom and I made plans to go out one night and something happened at the last minute that meant we couldn't take you to Grandma's as planned. Luckily, Krista was available.

"Because your mom and I were open to sex with other people, we would talk about it pretty often. We were at dinner that night and she asked me if there was anyone I was attracted to lately."

Gabby started to move her knees together so I placed my right hand on her thigh and pulled her open once more. "I want to see everything. I love watching you touch yourself."

I punctuated my statement with a chaste kiss on Gabby's lips.

"There was no reason to be, but I was nervous to tell your mom I wanted Krista. It seemed too sudden since at that very moment she was across town at our house, taking care of our kids. But I came clean about it and your mom spent the rest of the evening stoking my desire for your babysitter.

"She told me how hot she also thought Krista was and how Krista had once admitted to thinking I was attractive. While we drove home, she rubbed my cock through my pants and said she was picturing it buried in Krista's cunt."

Gabby surprised me by reaching over with the hand she'd been using on her tits and lightly fondling my cock. I was getting hard, but I was saving my energy, and any cum I had left, for later.

"Like this?"

"Harder baby. Just rub it with your palm." I could still enjoy the tease. I pressed my hips forward until my growing cock was feeling what I remembered feeling when Stella had done it.

"It was after 11:00 when we got home. We were still in that tiny apartment in Crystal. You kids had long been in bed. I thanked Krista, but made a quick exit to the bedroom because I was hard and surprisingly shy about the possibility of her noticing. I just expected to have really hot sex with Stell that night, maybe fantasizing with each other about her friend."

"Like we did with mom?"

I breathed in hard through my nostrils and the reminder of all that we'd done in my bed. "Yes, baby. Just like that."

I'd thought I might have taken things a little too far back in my room, but they way Gabby had come twice and the way she beamed at me afterwards, eased my concern.

"I was naked, in bed when the door opened and your mother walked in. Then Krista came in behind her and I thought I might faint. Your mom came over and kissed me before whispering that she wanted to watch us fuck."

I was getting incredibly excited at the memory so I took Gabby's hand away from me and guided it down to her pussy. "Use this one on your clit while you keep fucking those other fingers."

My daughter looked hot as fuck naked, spread wide. She was relaxed and breathing deeply while listening to me with her eyes closed.

"They took off their clothes. Krista was taller and curvier than your mom. Her tits were big and her ass was phenomenal. When they were naked, they climbed up onto the bed. Krista was in the middle between us. She and I looked at each other for a moment and then I kissed her.

"She tasted like berries and Christ, could she kiss. I had my hands full of her tits and she reached down and started stroking my cock. I wanted her so bad. Mom was laying on her side next to us, just watching. She was turned on though. All three of us were so fucking turned on."

"Oh God," Gabby whispered.

"Are you turned on, baby? Are you making your pussy feel good?"

She arched her back, straining towards something. "Yes, Daddy. Please keep going."

"I ate Krista's pussy for a long time. I just couldn't get enough. She came on my face twice and then started begging me to fuck her. She was so fucking tight. You're the only girl I've ever fucked with a pussy tighter than Krista's."

With my voice lowered, I kept my eyes on hers and inched my face closer. "I love stretching you open with my cock, Gabby."

"Will you fuck me right now? Please?"

"Shit baby, I love to hear you beg for it too." I stroked Gabby's thigh. "You'll have me again, Gabrielle, don't worry."

I leaned in and kissed her parted lips more passionately than the first time. She arched into me immediately and gave me her tongue. When we broke apart, I stayed close.

"I gave her what she begged me for and I fucked her. I was on top of her, with your mother beside us, and I fucked her so hard she could barely stay quiet. I actually wanted to make her scream and your mom always seems to read my mind. She slid her hand between me and Krista and started rubbing her clit.