What a Dad Wants Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll never forget it. She came so hard around my cock, screaming yes over and over. The sound of it made me come too, but I wasn't sure if she was on birth control so I pulled out and shot my load all over her pussy and your mom's hand."

"Fuck, Daddy."

"We're not done yet. Don't stop."

I saw her try to relax and reign in her need to come yet again. It was glorious to watch her like this. I decided then and there to do it more often. I had a lot more stories I could tell her.

"Krista slept with us all night, right between me and your mom. When I woke up though, mom was already out of the room and I could hear the television on down the hall.

"My cock was rock hard. Krista was laying on her side with her back to me so I rolled into her and worked my dick between her legs. I knew she came fully awake because her ass started moving against me. I asked her if she wanted me again and she said yes. Actually, she said, 'Yes, fuck me now.'"

Another long moan came from Gabby's throat and she was back to rubbing her clit in a way that was sure to make her come sooner rather than later. She couldn't help herself. Not to help, but because I also couldn't help myself, I reached over and began playing with one of Gabby's nipples.

"I rolled us further until she was on her stomach and I was over her. I sank my cock into her and fucked her slow for as long as I could, but the sight and feel of her incredible ass turned me on too much. I was slamming into her by the time she had another huge orgasm, only it was quiet that time. When I told her I was going to come, she said, 'Come inside me this time.'

"We cleaned ourselves up, went out to the kitchen, and had breakfast like two friends, but..." I stopped speaking when Gabby gasped.

"I remember."

"What?"

"I remember that morning and wondering where Krista had come from. I asked mom if she was watching us again that day." Gabby's voice trailed off momentarily, replaced by panting breaths. "Oh God. You'd just fucked her."

Something about that made Gabby's movements turn desperate and erratic. I squeezed her thigh enough to hopefully sate the need she had to be grounded and protected each time she came for me.

I also leaned in and pressed my chin to her shoulder so that my lips were near her ear. "Yes baby, she'd just had Daddy's cock. She still had some of my cum inside her pussy, just like you do right now."

"Oh fuck."

All her tells were there. Her body was tense, her lungs filled with a huge gulps of air that took way too long to come out, and red blossomed along her face and chest.

I quickly moved to the end of the bed and braced my hands on her knees, holding them apart. "Every time you saw her after that, baby, I'd either just fucked her tight pussy or I was about to."

"Oh God, I'm gonna come Daddy."

"You like knowing where my cock has been, don't you baby girl?"

"Yes!"

Her legs fought against my hands, wanting to close to feel the pressure. "Come for me, Gabrielle. Come hard for me just like Krista always did."

Her narrow hips pumped against her hands. It was hard not to pull my shorts down and get my cock into her sweet heat to feel her pussy squeeze me.

The fight left her, so I stroked her legs through what was left of her orgasm. As she began to come down, I gently pulled her hands away from her body and leaned in. "Let Daddy taste you."

I worked all around her pussy, cleaning her with my mouth, while she writhed and twitched when I teased her overly sensitive clit. As always she was delicious and I became lost in my enjoyment of her. She was so relaxed by the time I was finished, sleep carried her away in an instant.

Happy to be back in the present after my trips down memory lane, I curled around Gabby and held her to me tightly because I needed it right then, not because she did. Yes, this was very, very different from before.

2:19 p.m.

"Do you like fucking me, Gabby? Riding Daddy's cock?"

I woke Gabby up from our nap by kissing her entire body in an effort to set her on fire again. It worked before I'd even made it down to her waist. It had worked so well, I found myself pinned to the bed by her body, while Gabby took what she wanted from me.

I palmed the globes of her ass and spread them apart. I had a perfect view of her stretched cunt lips gliding over my shaft. Creamy white cum from Gabby's pussy was gathered at the base and soaking my pubic hair. I wished I could wear her all night, but there was no way the smell of her pussy would go unnoticed on me.

I also had an incredible view of Gabby's baby pink, untouched asshole. It looked impossibly tight. The anticipation of forcing my cock through that ring of muscle made my hips surge up to meet her.

My right hand left the cheek of her ass and slid along my own skin until I could feel our connection with my fingers. Working them around, I started gathering that frothy cum. Satisfied with my bounty, I pulled my hand back and honed in on her puckered skin.

At the first, feather-light touch, Gabby gasped, making me smile. As I rubbed the rough patch, her pussy repeatedly clamped down on my dick. That alone made my experimentation worth it.

I pressed harder and Gabby stopped fucking me, her body going solid. "Do not stop, Gabrielle."

Once she'd resumed, I slid my hand down for more lube from her cunt and again worked it around her ass. As it became wetter, it felt softer and more pliable. Pressing in, the very tip of my middle finger started to slip inside.

Gabby gasped again. "Daddy."

"Don't stop fucking me, baby. I won't hurt you."

She didn't give up as more of my finger disappeared inside her, but her pussy squeezed me hard enough that I hissed through my teeth. "Relax for me sweetheart. Let Daddy play with your pretty ass."

The tension left her muscles so I pulled out a little before surging forward and going deeper, eliciting a moan from my daughter. With care, I repeated that process until she had my thickest finger up to the second knuckle. My strict concentration of preparing her ass to eventually take my cock was the only thing saving me from blowing my load deep inside her before either of us was ready.

I began moving my finger around the space inside, massaging the walls of her rectum, making room for her to take more. Gabby was moaning nearly constantly.

"Do you like that, baby?"

"Yes. Don't stop."

I chuckled. "Not a fucking chance, Gabrielle. Fuck me hard."

Her hips slammed down, taking every inch of my cock. Her hands, braced on my shins, squeezed tightly and her nails dug into my calf muscles. I gave her all my finger and pressed hard from the inside, feeling my own cock being driven in and out of her other channel.

"Oh fuck," she groaned.

"You want more? Can I fill your sweet ass?"

She didn't speak, but the answer from her tightening cunt was a definite 'yes.'

I pulled my finger out slowly, causing a delicious drag down her thin inner barrier. I slid my hand between us again and gathered more of her wetness. My left hand gripped her hip hard and I whispered, "Stay still for a second, baby."

With our bodies pressed together and my cock fully enveloped in her heat, she stilled.

I worked my fingertip into her again and spread wetness all around her opening. My index finger only met light resistance before dipping inside as well. I worked her slow, making the tiniest advancements each time I pushed back in. By the time the thickest part of my fingers passed her tight ring, Gabby was panting.

"It's so pretty, baby." My cock twitched inside her, begging for relief. "I'm going to cum deep in your ass one day."

Gabby groaned. Little beads of sweat had begun to form on the small of her back. I could relate since drops of my own were wetting my temples.

"Just a bit further." That was technically, not true. She'd taken all of my fingers already, I was just taking my time moving them in and out and around so she could adjust.

Little tremors shook her hips and thighs and her pussy continuously rewarded me with fresh lubrication.

"Oh yeah, I think you like this. Lean forward some more, Gabby."

Her hands dropped from my legs to the mattress. The change spread her cheeks more and pushed my cock harder against the wall of her cunt.

"Good girl. Now grind that hot pussy on my cock."

Her hips went into motion immediately and I fought to stay still. The movement pulled her ass partially off my fingers, until she came back and took them once more. I let her do the work of fucking herself on my cock and hand.

"Fucking hell, you look and feel so good."

Every undulation of her hips made her moan and I noticed her moving faster and faster. I was in heaven, but I found myself longing to see her face and read her expressions.

"Talk to me, Gabrielle. How do you feel?"

"It feels so good. I feel so full."

I tensed my jaw and used my hand at her hip to encourage even more speed. She was dragging her pussy along my cock so fast with so much power in her hips that the bed frame, I believed to be sturdy, was rocking with us.

"Oh God."

"What, baby?"

She didn't answer, just moved above me wildly and without the smooth, controlled motions from the previous moments. Her pussy tightened and I was pretty sure she was lost to whatever she was feeling.

"I think I'm gonna come. It feels so different, but... Oh fuck, Daddy."

Gabrielle never disappointed me me when she got off for me, but nothing would top the orgasm she had right then for a long time. Her usual tremors turned into full body quaking. Just as her cunt began to pound my cock with its spasms, she froze, suspended in time with me buried inside her.

"Fuck yes, keep coming for me."

No sooner had I said it, then a scream filled her room and her hips bucked and raised enough to lose my cock. Still, I fucked her ass and watched amazed as clear liquid ran like a small waterfall out of her cunt. She was finally screaming for me the way I'd longed to hear.

I pulled my fingers out of her and slid my body free from where she'd collapsed. She wound up with her head at the foot of the bed and flat on her stomach with the round cheeks of her ass on full display reminding me that I'd just been inside.

I was desperate to come again and it wasn't going to take long. I hurriedly straddled her legs, pulled the cheeks of her ass apart and saw her thoroughly used pussy waiting for me. What a day it had been.

As if I'd summoned him by allowing myself to bask in our deception, the front door slammed, signaling Smith's return home. Thankfully, we'd shut the door before our nap.

Being unwilling to deny myself, I shoved my cock back into Gabby's heat and laid my chest along her back. My hips moved soundlessly up and down, fucking my cock into her. I buried my face in her hair and whispered there.

"I'm going to fill this perfect little pussy one more time, baby." The floor outside the hall bathroom creaked. "Be nice and quiet for me. Smith is close."

That turned out to be an understatement when, seconds later, there was a light knock on Gabby's door. She tensed beneath me. I'd seen Smith enter through my daughter's closed door plenty of times and I wondered if that was in for us. The moment our house of cards came crashing down. I should have been scared. I wanted to be, but I found myself fucking her harder, turned on by the thought of someone who knows us, seeing us. I'd had the immeasurable pleasure of fucking my own daughter all day and fuck if part of me didn't want the world to know, consequences be damned.

I heard him quietly say, "Gabby?"

I fell apart. My mind chanted, 'Open the door, son. Open it,' over and over again as my dick swelled and cum was shuttled from my balls into the best pussy I'd ever had.

There wasn't much to give her after all she had taken from me, but the orgasm was as strong as my first of that day. If I'd really wanted to get caught, my own shouts would have broken free. Instead, I groaned into Gabby's neck, moving the strands of her hair with my forceful breaths.

I heard nothing else through the door, so I assumed Smith had moved on, thinking his sister could be asleep. Neither of them typically barged into my home office while I was working, so I wasn't afraid he would go looking for me.

I got off the bed and began dressing. Gabby rolled over and looked at me like she very much wanted to be sleeping again.

"No shower until I say, Gabrielle. I want my cum leaking out of your for awhile."

I spoke quietly, but with enough authority that she confirmed, "OK, Daddy."

"Get up and put some clothes on. I need you to go talk to your brother so I can slip out."

She seemed reluctant, but she started pulling on clothes anyway. I moved to her and cupped the back of her neck, placing a light kiss on her forehead. She was flushed and sweaty. She actually looked feverish. It was so perfect.

"I had a good day, Daddy."

I smiled. "It isn't over yet."

11:16 p.m.

Me: Come to my office

I was seated casually behind my desk, where I'd retired once Stella announced she was going to bed. Before that, I had told Gabby she was free to shower and then clandestinely entered her room and stolen a pair of hard on inducing, black, lace panties. They were laid out before me on my desk in a way that she could step right into them if she managed to climb up there.

On my computer screen was the photo I'd taken of her used cunt earlier, still open from stretching around my cock, and letting my cum pour out of her.

The waistband of my sweats was down around my thighs and my hand was slowly stroking my hard cock when she appeared in the doorway from the dark hallway. A look of surprise washed over her features when she realized what I was doing.

"Come here," I ordered.

She walked up to the desk confident and unafraid after the day we'd spent together, but when she was still out of reach, I growled at her to stop. She faltered, but did as she was told.

I said no more and continued to stroke my cock. My eyes slid to my monitor and I knew Gabby followed my gaze when a small gasp came from her direction.

"What do you think?"

"That's so hot."

"What's hot is I can look at my cum in your pussy whenever I want. While you're at school, Daddy will be sitting right here, jacking off to his little girl's used cunt."

I reached for the mouse and clicked a button, taking down the photo and filling the screen with a similar image, marred only by the "Play" icon in the center.

With another click, the video came to life and showed my fingers scooping cum out of her freshly fucked pussy. A bead of pre-cum emerged from my dick and I swiped it away with my thumb.

Gabby inched closer, almost as if drawn to what the video depicted. I let her, because I liked that she liked it so much. My voice whispered from the speakers, "Share it with Daddy," and shortly thereafter the image froze again.

"Back up," I clipped.

She shot straight up, startled by my tone. I looked her up and down thinking about all the ways I'd owned her body that day. My hand was decidedly a very poor substitute for her amazing pussy. Still, I stroked my length and let the memory of fucking her and the video of sharing our cum, run through my mind on a loop, propelling me toward yet another orgasm.

Gabby watched, transfixed. She didn't even notice when I clicked the mouse one more time and brought up the picture she'd sent the night before of her tight pussy full of a large, fake cock.

"Look at the screen." She did and she blushed. "Did you come last night, Gabrielle?"

Misinterpreting the situation she was in, she smiled. "I did."

"Is your pussy wet now, baby?"

"Yes, Daddy."

Her ignorance turned me on and I jacked my cock faster. "What do you have to say for yourself?"

Her smile faded. "What?"

"You made yourself come last night and taunted me with a picture. What do you have to say for yourself?"

"Daddy, I don't know what..."

"Who does it belong to, Gabby?"

She swallowed and a look of fear came over her. She was finally getting it. "You, Daddy."

"Exactly. Did you have my permission to use my cunt last night?"

She shook her head.

"Say it."

"No, Daddy, I didn't have permission."

"No, you didn't. And since you taunted me, it's my turn."

Her gaze returned to my cock.

"That's right baby, watch me stroke my cock. Wouldn't you rather me slide it into your pussy one more time today?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Wouldn't you like to go to sleep tonight with my hot cum inside you?"

Her eyes closed. "Yes, Daddy."

"Open your fucking eyes, Gabrielle and tell me what you want."

I watched her face closely. She looked guilty and angry and aroused. "I want you to fuck me until you come inside me, Daddy." Her words from earlier still made me groan. By the look in her eyes and the shortness of her breath, she meant them.

Pre-cum oozed steadily out of the slit at the tip of my cock as I thought about pissing her off just to have angry, make-up sex with her. "You turn me on so much, baby girl. Take your shorts off."

Immediately, Gabby worked the tight fabric over her hips and down her legs. When she straightened, I was again treated to the sight of her bald mound and the puffy lips of her pussy peeking into that small gap at the tops of her thighs. The rest of her legs were pressed tight together and her small toes were curled into the carpet.

"Tell me how much you want me to fuck you."

"More than anything right now, Daddy."

I felt my nuts draw up close to my body and my hips were already jerking to match my strokes.

"Do you want my cock more than you want to fuck yourself with your toys?" My question was strangled. I was finding it hard to breathe evenly and control my body.

"Yes."

"Then fucking remember that next time." I surged up from my chair causing to roll backwards and meet the wall. I braced my free hand on the desk and pressed the wet tip of my cock against the smooth fabric crotch of her panties.

Ignoring her entirely, I pumped my fist rapidly along my shaft as the familiar strain of my tensing muscles spread outwardly from my groin.

"Fuck yeah, I'm gonna come." I paused with my hand around the base and watched the first jet of cum coat the gusset of her tiny panties.

I groaned and pumped the rest of my seed all over that rectangle of cotton, trembling from images of her sleeping in a puddle of my cum.

Gabby's eyes were wide and her legs were crossed, one over the other, probably in an effort to stimulate her ignored clit.

I was panting when I again said, "Come here."

She shuffled to me and watched as I carefully removed her panties from my desk and knelt in front of her. She knew immediately what I wanted and lifted, first one leg, and then the other. I slid the material up her legs and secured the stretchy lace around her waist.

A wet spot was already visible and quickly white cum began to seep through along her slit. I wanted to slide my fingers against her and rub it into her skin or push some up into her pussy, but touching her was not going to help me get my point across. I gathered her shorts and worked those into place as well.

"Do not clean my cum off you until morning. And don't ever make yourself come without my permission. Do you understand?"

She nodded. "Yes, Daddy."

"Go to bed."

She turned and began to walk away. Her head hung down slightly like she was looking at the floor out in front of her.

"Gabby?"

She didn't turn her whole body, but looked back over her shoulder.

"One of the best days of my life."

She smiled and left my office.

To be cont.