What a Day

Story Info
She's at it again and it becomes quite a day.
3.3k words
4.14
3.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We decided to go on an ATV ride. Well, more like Sir said we had some work to do up at the gate and I was being a brat the whole time we worked. It turned into us going for a ride after we finished. He said he was going take me into the woods and teach me a lesson. So here we are riding through the trees on one of our many paths we take when we go out riding. Watching the trees rip by us as I hold on to his waist while he takes us wherever he wants. My grip tightening as he takes a corner. Smiling and laughing like always on our rides as I breathe in the smell of him mixed with the woods. I wonder if he knows what his scent does to me.

Watching as more and more trees go by. No idea where we are because half the time my face is buried in his neck, enjoying this closeness. He brings the bike to a stop. I look around. We aren't anywhere I recognize more than one of our trails. He's messing around in the cargo compartments one the ATV while I wonder away slightly. Fascinated by a knot on one of the trees along the trail. Walking up to it and putting my hand on it when a tap on the shoulder has me turning around.

He's quick with his motions as he takes me by the throat pushing me against the tree I was just touching. Claiming my lips in a demanding embrace. Biting my bottom lip and pulling at it. Kissing from my lips to my jaw and up along by my earlobe. Biting it gently. Using his hand around my throat to move my collar as he kisses down my neck. Kissing all over it before kissing down to my collarbone before bite in. His bite firm, pulling, sucking, making sure he leaves his mark. His other, previously faded. He likes leaving marks here as well as the insides of my thighs. Constant reminders that I am his.

Once he's finished leaving his mark and satisfied with it, he backs away. He knows he's just made me a wet mess. He's taking in the flustered reaction of my body. Bringing me back over to the bike, he takes a seat. "Do you know where we are?" He asks. I look around not really sure, I answer. "Other than one of our trails, no." He cracks a smirk at this. "This is one of the more bumpy, bouncy, windy trails we have that leads back to the house." He says, now smiling widely. I look at him raising a brow. Wondering what he is up to, but I can't figure it out. His face not giving anything away, other than his smile. A smile which grows even bigger, if possible, seeing that I don't get what he's hinting at.

The movement of his hand to the handle bars is what brings everything into context. While I was staring at a tree, he was up to no good. I start to step back as his smile fades. Before I can make a run for it, he speaks, stopping me. "I wouldn't do that if I was you." He threatens. "You're already in a small amount of trouble for being such a brat while we worked. You wouldn't want to end up in more, would you?" He taunts me further. I drop me head, knowing he's right. "No, Sir." I respond. "Good. Now, be a good girl and come here."

I do as he says and he grabs me by the collar, pulling me closer. "Now, be a good girl and take your boots and bottoms off." Huffing out in frustration, I do as I'm told. Taking off my boots and pants, folding the pants and putting them on the seat of the bike. Then taking off my underwear knowing very well he meant those too. That's why he said bottoms and not pants. He takes everything and puts them into the storage box that sits at the back of the bike behind where I sit. When he's done, he looks at me again, taking in the view of my half nakedness. "Get on the bike, facing forward." Not wanting to get in more trouble, I do as I'm told.

He walks up to me and the bike, putting his hand at the back of my neck. Leaning me forward. This is new. I know what he's about to do but not what he's about to do. This isn't the first time I've been tied to this bike but this is the first time I've been tied to it out here in the middle of the woods. I'm kind of nervous but extremely turned on.

Slowly he starts to take the ropes that are sitting on the front rack and tie me. Wrapping the rope around my wrist and tying it, then tying it to the front rack of the ATV at the inner corner of the matching wrist side. Then he repeats the process with the other wrist, making sure that they are both positioned so that I can hold onto the rack. When he's satisfied with those he moves to my legs. Wrapping the rope around my ankle and tying it to the close side of the seat on the basket but on the outside edge. Doing the same to the other. Now positioned so I'm laying here straddling the bike but positioned so I can brace myself. This has me more nervous because he's never worried about me bracing myself before.

When he steps back and looks at his work, he must sense my nervousness. He smiles and takes off his pants putting them in the basket but leaving his boxes on. Now I'm really confused, but not for long. He walks up to me and steps onto the bike, placing his legs inside mine. Leaning down beside my ear he speaks. "I didn't feel like having my zipper hurting you but I also don't really want a rash on my ass from what I'm about to do." Confusion coming forward as his words sink in. Not for long though as he slides his hard dick into my core. "Oh, fuck. You can't be serious." I say as he fires the bike to life. "Very." He says plainly.

He begins to drive us back, with his hard shaft resting comfortably in my very wet core. He wasn't kidding when he said this was windy, bumpy and bouncy. His shaft thrusting into me with each bounce. Stroking over my sensitive nerves with each curve of the trail. He takes liberty of adding thrusts whenever we hit a straight smooth part of the trail. Fuck. I didn't know that being fucked while riding could be so damn hot. I think. Somehow, he managed to find the worst, longest trail we have back to the house. We aren't even half way back yet and I can already feel my core getting tighter.

We continue on and get just over the halfway mark, when I can't take it any more. "Sir." The only word I can get out when we hit a bumpy patch. My core growing even tighter causing me to fight everything in me to not cum. As if sensing it though, over the roughness of the bumps I hear him. "Cum." As the bumps continue to make him assault all my nerves, I give in. I cum hard and after just a few pulses of my walls, I feel him find release too. We aren't done yet though and he isn't pulling over.

We make it back to the house and he parks the bike. Quickly dropping the tailgate and cutting the ropes holding me. He pulls me off the bike and hastily bends me over the tailgate. Ramming into me deep and hard. "oooooh" I moan out loudly. My sensitive nerves going into hyper drive. He's pounding away into me with his rock-hard cock when his phone rings. The custom ringtone we set for the Lady of the house to know when we had to stop for him to answer it. He pulls from my core and grabs his phone coming back over to me. "Be quiet or else." He threats. Right then he thrusts in to me at the same time he answers the phone. Forcing me to muffle my scream of pleasure with my arm.

Talking to the Lady of the house on the phone while pounding into my wet, dripping walls. I'm on the edge, once again. Not able to beg to cum because he's on the phone. He continues his assault. Fighting the urge. Wanting to cum so bad I'm almost in tears. He's not letting up. The call not sounding like it's ending any time soon. My hands trying to grip onto anything they can to fight the urge to cum but my body won't have it. I cum, causing him to cum. He mutes the call for a second. "You'll be paying for that when I'm done." He says before unmuting the call. Shit, I curse silently to myself as my walls slow down and he removes himself from my walls.

Standing upright as he backs away from me, I hold onto the truck to keep my shaking legs from giving out. He makes his way over to the ATV and grabs his pants. Putting them on, he looks at me and snaps to get my attention. Pointing to the shop, he silently commands me to go, while still on the phone. Doing as I'm told while he follows behind me. When we get to the door he stops me, putting his hand on my shoulder. He motions to my shirt, silently commanding me to remove it. Doing as I'm instructed, removing my bra as well. He steps passed me and enters the shop. Walking to the front of one of the bays and pointing where he wants me to stand. He makes me stand there patiently, while he finishes his call and hangs up.

"You were very bad. You know exactly what you did. Now, you will face punishment. Arms out." I do as I'm told, putting my arms out. He steps up to me, securing the cuffs around each wrist. Hooking them to the chain he has lowered. Clicking the remote of the hoist to lift my arms up, fully extended over my head. Hooking more cuffs to my ankles and clipping them to anchor points installed in the floor. He walks behind me and not long after, I feel the first stinging strike of the whip. Crying out at the contact. Several more strikes come down on my back. The feel of the blood dripping down it as I stand there suspended.

Making his way back in front of me he asks me a question I didn't exactly see coming. "Do you love me?" I stare at him a little confused and don't answer. Of course I love him. I have for a very long time. "Because you know, if you loved me, you'd listen to me. You wouldn't make me do this to you as punishment, even though I know you love this pain I give you. You know better than to cum without permission." He stops, tilting his head at my silence. Walking back around behind me, he graces me with more strikes from the whip. Then it stops and then he's speaking at my ear. "You love this don't you? Me causing you painful pleasure." Then he's gone again and more stinging strikes. "Don't you?" He asks again.

Stepping back in front of me, he has a smile on his face. "What do you say?" He asks stepping up to me. "Thank you Sir. Thank you for punishing me and teaching me a lesson. Yes, I love your punishments. Yes, I love you. You always treat me well and give me exactly what I need." "Mmmmmm. Good girl." He responds. Unhooking my legs from the cuffs and lowering me down to the ground again. He wraps and arm around my waist as he unhooks my wrists. Walking me over to sit down on one of the shop stools. He disappears and comes back over with the rolling cart. Cleaning up my back and laying bandages over my back. Wrapping me up so that my cuts stay clean and letting the ointment work. Helping me slide on my shirt and get back into my underwear and pants. Tying up my boots for me as I keep my balance on the stool.

When I'm all squared away, he kisses my forehead and helps me stand up. Putting his arm around my waist once again, we walk out of the shop locking up before locking up the house too. We load up in his truck and head out. Sitting in the seat next to him in the truck as we hit the road. He reaches down, resting a hand on my thigh. This is part of his after care for me, just physical contact. My body still heats to his touch but this is how he reassures me and comforts me. Drawing circles with his thumb as we drive down the road. "Where are we headed Sir?" I ask curiously as I light him a smoke. "Off to see the Lady of the house for her lunch break. She asked that of us before we hung up earlier."

When we get to the Lady of the houses work, she's just off and jumps in the truck with us. "What'd you do this time?" She asks me, seeing me in the middle seat. "Everything." I say shaking my head. She knows this response to mean that I was brating and broke command, all in the same situation. She also knows I only sit in this seat as part of my aftercare. She has come to accept this and the relationship Sir and I have. We all work together , putting in our own share to keep the household operational. Her and I holding jobs while Sir does things around the house due to his health status. I help every free chance I can and pick up cooking and house keeping. Our dynamic different but it works.

We go out to lunch and sit down and eat. We aren't eating for long when Sir leans over to me. "I need you to ask for a box, box your food and go sit in the truck. Or, run out to the truck and grab a sweatshirt." Shit, I curse to myself. I must be bleeding through the bandage. I get up slowly to keep my heart rate low and slowly exit. I return wearing one of my sweatshirts and sit back down and continue eating. When we finish we get up and leave. Dropping off the Lady of the house back at work and heading back to the house. When we get there we go inside and Sir makes me sit down. Redressing my wounds and then kissing my forehead.

We go in and sit down on the couch, firing up Fortnite for Sir to play. That's doesn't last long though. My cuddling up to him while he plays has lead my hand to wondering. Slowly stroking him through his shorts. Then my hand slipping inside his shorts. He ends the match he's playing and doesn't start another one. He's to distracted by what I'm doing to play. Slowly stroking him up and down then stopping to free him from his shorts. Moving myself so my mouth is closer to him. Flicking his tip with my tongue as my hands gently caress his balls.

Slowly, I lower my mouth down on his meaty gloriousness. Taking him all the way to the base, as my hands continue to work their magic. I take my time, working my mouth up and down his shaft. Circling it with my tongue, flicking his head as he grows harder with each touch. When he is nice and hard, I start to increase my pace. Slamming down harder, making him smack the back of my throat. Bottoming myself out on him and holding there as my throat flexes, trying to breathe. His hand finding hold of my hair as he makes me do what he wants. Bottoming me out again and again. Pinching my nose so I can't breathe. Making me choke on his hard dick, crammed in the back of my throat. The convulsions of choking for air, making him even harder.

He continues to fuck my mouth until he finds his release. Cuming in the back of my throat. Removing himself and holding my mouth shut. Making me swallow what he has given me. I oblige to his command, swallowing every drop. Watching above him as I do so he can see my throat move with my swallow. I know he loves this, so I've made it a point to make sure he can see it when I do.

When he releases his hold of me, I move again. I'm going to try something that I'm not normally bold enough to do. Slowly moving to be at his level as he watches me carefully. I move to straddle him, resting my arms on his shoulders. He's watching me like a hawk but does not stop me. Lifting myself up and lowering myself down onto his still hard cock. He lets out a quiet groan as my walls stretch to take all of him, still he doesn't stop me. I begin to move my hits, holding his eye contact. Rolling, twisting and bucking my hips as I ride his hard dick. Getting bolder with my actions a raise myself up, just barely keeping his tip inside of me. I offer him a wicked smirk right before dropping myself down on him, taking him deep, hard. We both release a moan on pleasure.

Before I can repeat my actions, he moves, taking me with him. Laying me down on my back, on the couch. He takes control, but not rough. He's gentle but firm with his motions. Being careful not to reopen my wounds. He pounds into me, rocking his hips as he's gyrating inside me. He knows exactly what he's doing. It doesn't take long for us to both reach our limits, cuming together. No permissions needed, no talking or begging. Just two people who love each other finding pleasure in sex. We slowly separate from each other and sit there on the couch breathing hard. This has been a very eventful day, I think to myself.

Looking at the clock, I get up off the couch. Making my way to my room to clean up. It's almost time to start dinner. I settle for a "bird bath" since a real shower is out of the question for now. Once clean and redressed I make my way out to the kitchen, only to find Sir has already pulled out everything I planned to use for dinner tonight. He himself, is working on prepping the veggies. He's actually quite impressive with his kitchen skills. Walking up beside him I place a gentle hand on his arm. "Sir, can I take this over and you can start the grill? I know that's your favorite part." He stops cutting and looks up to me, offering me a gentle smile. "That's alright. I will handle dinner tonight. Why don't you just take a seat and rest." He says before going back to work. Doing as I'm told and letting him do this. Sometimes he does cook, he enjoys it.

Taking my seat at one of the stools, I sit quietly and watch him work. When he's done the Lady of the house comes in, just off work and joins us for dinner. We all sit and eat peacefully, talking about her day and what we managed to get done. Finishing up dinner, I'm sent off to my room. Them telling me they would take care of the clean up tonight. I love seeing them like this together but I also respect their space, so I do as I'm told. Laying in my bed relaxing and thinking to myself, what a day. Finally fading off to sleep.