What a Deal! Ch. 22

Story Info
Dennis and company mate travel to sign the latest contract.
6.6k words
4.65
5.7k
3

Part 22 of the 31 part series

Updated 02/24/2024
Created 03/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,703 Followers

Chapter 21

A reminder that this is part of a Non-Consent/Reluctance series. If you don't want to read about sex where someone is put into that position, then stop now and move on.

This is a continuation of what would be considered a "stroke" story, or as I like to call then a Jack(off) and Jill(off) story. I got some requests to continue this not very serious, fictional sex romp, so I'll try to keep up.

In the last story, Dennis was asked to help out at work. His boss had the CEO of one of their potential customers coming into town and couldn't entertain him. Apparently, this guy loved hitting the strip clubs. Dennis agreed to do it and then had a novel idea. Why not show up with his wife and sluts and give the guy a little schoolgirl scenario. They guy loved it and they had fun with Suzanne as a teacher and Katy as a student. Cindy filmed the thing.

Recurring Cast

Dennis, 41 years old, 5' 11", 175 lbs, brown hair, blue eyes, Cindy's husband.

Cindy, 41 years old, 5' 4", 105 pounds, brown hair, blue eyes, Dennis' wife.

Diane, 41 years old, 5' 7", 140 lbs, auburn hair, green eyes, recently divorced friend of Cindy's.

Becky, 38 years old, 5' 9", 155 lbs, blonde hair, blue eyes, Cindy's friend, widow.

Jack, 42 years old, 6', 185 lbs, black hair, brown eyes, Louise's husband.

Louise, 38 years old, 5' 4", 130 lbs, blonde hair, brown eyes, Jack's wife.

Jackie, 19 years old, 5'6", 125 pounds, dark brown hair, blue eyes, neighbor girl.

Katy, 19 years old, 5'6", 115 pounds, blonde hair, blue eyes, Jackie's friend, now Dennis' sub.

Suzanne, 36 years old, 5'5", 125 pounds, brown hair, brown eyes, neighborhood acquaintance.

Bill, 38 years old, 5'9", 170 pounds, black hair, brown eyes, Suzanne's husband.

Brittany, 27 years old, 5'8", 120 pounds, red hair, blue eyes, Jimmy's wife.

Jimmy, 29 years old, 5'10", 160 pounds, brown hair, brown eyes, Brittany's husband.

The next week after we partied with Taylor Sorenson, a potential customer at work and we referred Gloria to him, I got a call from my boss.

"Dennis, I don't know what happened that night with Mr. Sorenson, but he was ecstatic. In fact, he has signed up with us for moving most of his IT services to a contract with us. It will net us about $35 million a year. It's amazing!"

"$35 million? Really?"

"Yes. And he wants you as his IT manager interface with his company. It will mean a large promotion and a new position for you. You ready?"

"Absolutely."

"It will be hard work and long hours at first, but it will pay off in the long run."

"I'm ready, Roger."

"Oh, and I am going to split the fee between you and Rhonda Johnson, the business developer who opened the opportunity."

"Is she going to be pissed? She initiated the opportunity."

"No problem. She'll be fine with it. She knows you closed the deal and I already prepped her. You and she will each get half of the 1% fee, so that's a split of $350 thousand or $175 thousand each. You think your wife can find some way to spend that?" He chuckled.

"Oh, I'm sure she can find a way to spend that without blinking." I didn't even bring up that Cindy was the frugal one in our family.

"Okay, good. Got to go. Taylor will be expecting you and Rhonda at his office next Friday to go over the details and have the initial briefing between the two company's players."

"Got it. Works for me."

Roger hung up and the first person I called was Cindy. She was ecstatic, although I didn't tell her the exact number. She also made me promise to give a couple thousand each to Suzanne and Katy.

I let her go give the good news to the others and I called Rhonda. She was ecstatic as well, and thanked me for closing the deal. We would meet next Friday at the office and drive the 4 hours together.

Next I called Gloria.

"Are you able to talk?"

"Sure."

"How did things go with you and Taylor?"

"Great. We went to an extremely nice restaurant, then to an amazing place for drinks, and then we went back to his hotel for a night of debauchery." She giggled.

"We closed the deal. We sign next week."

"I know. He told me not to tell anyone, but he was pretty sure before you guys showed up. Our company's capabilities and ratings were far above the competitors, but our prices were a little higher. He just wanted to make sure we were worth a few extra bucks."

"Outstanding. Well, talk to you later."

I couldn't wait to get home.

When I got home that evening, there were three very thankful sluts waiting for me. Cindy was wearing a large strap-on and fucking Katy doggie style and Suzanne was kneeling next to them sitting back on her heels. I smiled. "I don't think anyone has come home to a better scene."

Suzanne smiled. "Well, stud, get over here, get your cock out, and stick in my mouth. Cindy told us the good news. She didn't tell us what the total was, but she said you were giving us a couple thousand. I think that deserves this scene."

"Yeah, but you ladies earned it. And I decided that you guys earned a little more, you fucking whore-sluts." I had gotten to Suzanne and dropped my pants and boxers. My rapidly hardening cock burst into view

Suzanne looked up at me. "Really? How much more?"

I grinned down at her as she stared up at me. I saw that Cindy had stopped fucking Katy and they were also looking up at me. "Okay, since our company was the best in the area for this, we got a large contract. Based on that, I got a large bonus. I wanted to share this with you guys since you were the final straw that sealed the deal. I'm not going to tell you the size of my bonus, but I will tell you that it's six figures. I will have to work with the other company completely now to ensure we keep it. Anyway, I am going to give you two beautiful sluts five thousand each."

"Woohoo!" Suzanne was ecstatic and Katy just kind of stared up at me.

"Yes, five thousand. I will give it to you two as soon as the bonus hits my account. That's probably in about two weeks. So don't spend it yet."

They were both grinning and looking at each other so I prodded Suzanne. "Uh, Suzanne, I think you owe me a really, really good blowjob right now."

"You'd better believe it!"

Suzanne went to work on my cock. She was not going fast. She was making love to my cock. She licked and sucked and nibbled all along the shaft and the head. She was working me up to a nice, big explosion.

I looked over at Katy and Cindy and Cindy was fucking Katy hard. Katy was moaning and groaning as she got fucked by the nice strap-on dildo. Cindy had a nice, firm grasp on Katy's hips and was thrusting hard into that young teenage pussy. She looked up at me and grinned as she gave a couple of nice, hard thrusts.

Cindy then looked at me and stuck a finger in her mouth. She grinned and took it and placed it on Katy's pretty, little, brown hole. Katy groaned and Cindy slowly worked a finger into her ass. Cindy then started working her finger in and out of Katy's ass in rhythm with her fucking with the dildo. Katy then lowered her upper body to the floor and started cumming. She jerked and jerked as Cindy fucked her. Once she finished, Cindy pulled out of her pussy and ass and Katy rolled to the floor on her side.

Katy groaned and we could barely hear her say, "What a fucking orgasm."

Cindy smiled up at me and then started removing the dildo. She then rolled over on her back behind me and slid her head under me. Suzanne understood and released my cock. She got up on her knees and let Cindy slide under her pussy. She lowered her pussy to Cindy's mouth and then bent over and licked back. She pointed behind her and I knew what she wanted. She wanted me to fuck her over Cindy's face.

I had no problem with this so I moved behind her and settled so that I could fuck her. I pushed my cock forward and started getting it into Suzanne's wet pussy. As soon as I started my pushing my cock into her, Cindy starting licking both of us. I was amazed at how completely comfortable my wife had become with almost any kind of sex and with men or women.

I fucked Suzanne hard, pounding her, watching her body shake and the ripples move across her ass after each solid contact my hips made. After a couple of minutes of hard fucking, she lifted her head from Cindy's pussy and faced the ceiling. She moaned and shivered and muttered "Oh, fuck" under her breath. She shuddered and shivered and came all over my cock as I fucked her hard and Cindy stimulated her clit. When she was done she almost fell on top of Cindy.

I pulled my cock out of her, dragging across my wife's face. She smiled up at me and smacked her lips. I sat back and Cindy rolled to the side, rolling Suzanne onto her back. Suzanne was still catching her breath and grinned up at me. Cindy didn't want to let her rest too much.

"Honey, sit on the couch. SS here is going to suck your dirty, cunt-juice covered, hard, fucking cock and drink your sum. Right SS?"

Suzanne slowly rolled to a sitting position. "SS?"

"Suzanne the Slut."

Suzanne smiled. "Yeah, okay." She moved to her knees between my legs, my now very angry cock standing there demanding attention. "So you need me to suck your cock?"

Cindy knelt next to her. "No, SS, we need you to clean that dirty cock that you covered with your cunt cum and then suck it until you have drained it. I want to hear you swallowing that delicious seed as he pumps your mouth full of cum."

"Yes, ma'am." And then she did. Suzanne leaned over and slurped my cock into her mouth. She gave it a couple of sucks and then pulled off to lick all around it. She started at my balls and licked up the sides so that she cleaned most of my cock. She bent it down to ensure she got the front, and then she buried my cock in her mouth and started sucking for real. She wanted me to cum now and she knew that I had been close already. She put her hand at the base and started bobbing down to her hand, which was as far as she could go. She was licking and sucking on the head with each retreat.

Cindy grabbed her by her hair. "C'mon SS. I know you can get that cum. My husband deserves a good cock-sucking and you need to swallow that cum. Now suck it." Cindy was now guiding her head up and down my cock. "Now cum, Dennis. Fill this pretty little slut's mouth and belly with your wonderful cum. She hasn't had it in a while and needs to reacquaint herself with your taste."

That did it. I added my hand to Cindy's and groaned. I shot several large streams into Suzanne's mouth and Cindy watched the entire time. She got up close and watched as Suzanne worked to swallow between every couple of spurts.

Finally, I was done and I collapsed back against the couch.

"Good girl, SS." Cindy patted Suzanne on the head like a pet. "You need to remember your place in this family and that's on your knees servicing my husband, your master."

Suzanne was taking deep breaths and looking at Cindy. After a couple of seconds she looked at me and the back to Cindy. "You're right. I love sucking your husband's cock and swallowing his cum. You call me whenever I need to do my duty." She grinned at Cindy.

Cindy laughed. "You fucking slut. You know you love that dirty talk."

Suzanne also laughed. "Yeah, you slut. You know I love that sort of thing, but you also know that your husband goes completely nuts for dirty talking women."

I nodded. "You guys got that right."

We all cleaned up and Suzanne went home.

Later the next week, Rhonda and I met at work to drive to Taylor Sorenson's offices. I knew of Rhonda, but hadn't really spent any time with her. She was a nice looking woman. She was about 30-35 years old, had been with our company about 10 years, and was single. She was a sort of pear shape with small breasts and a nice round ass and hips.

I found her even more attractive when we talked on the way there. She was intelligent and opinionated and that was always attractive to me.

When we got there, we went to Taylor's office and there he introduced us to the transition team for moving things from the previous company to ours. We went through the transition timeline and suspense dates. It took about four hours so we were in his office at a small conference table from about 1:30 to 5:30.

When we finished he asked us to stay behind and his team filed out.

He shook both our hands. "I want to thank you two for coming and being so prepared to discuss all the issues and be ready for the transition. I definitely feel like I made the right decision. Now, since it's so late, are you two staying here or heading back home?"

"We're staying." Rhonda answered for us. "We have reservations just up the block at the Hilton."

"Excellent. Let me take you two to dinner at the restaurant they have there. It's not a Michelin star restaurant, but it's very good."

We agreed and went back to the hotel. We went to our rooms and then met at the entrance to the restaurant at 8pm.

I walked up in my dress slacks and dress shirt, but no tie. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw Rhonda. She was wearing a nice, tight, and very short dress. She looked like she was going out on the town.

When I reached her, she saw me walk up and make a point of looking her up and down. "Somebody looks gorgeous tonight. Going out after dinner?"

She blushed a little. "A girlfriend of mine lives here and she and I are going out after dinner."

"Is she meeting us here?"

"Yes, she called and will be here at 10. I told her we would be done by then."

"Call her and tell her if she wants, she can come now. It would be fine if she wanted to join us."

"You don't think Mr. Sorenson will mind?"

"No. He'll be overjoyed at having another beautiful young lady joining us."

She looked at me funny. "He's married, right? You're not trying to butter up a customer by thinking that we might get involved with him, are you?"

I squared up to her and put my hands on her shoulders. "Rhonda, don't let on about this, but I know some personal things about him. This is from when he came to see us at our offices. He is just lonely. He lost his wife three years ago and his two kids both live on the other coast. That's why he invited us to dinner. He would rather be out with us than home sitting by himself."

"Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to make any assumptions."

"That's not a problem. Young women have to be careful. And, also, just because I told you that, it doesn't mean that he still won't try to go out with you guys."

"Going out with us is one thing. Expecting something in return is something else. If anything were to happen, it would have to be Jess' idea."

"Jess is your friend?"

"Yes. And since he's a customer, I won't be doing anything with him."

"Got it. I wouldn't expect anything else from someone in your position."

Just then Taylor arrived and Rhonda explained about her friend. Taylor agreed that she should come to dinner if she wanted. Rhonda texted her and Jess immediately accepted. Said she would be here in about 20 minutes.

We had a nice dinner. The food was excellent and Rhonda and Jess were fantastic. They were independent women, but they still played up to Taylor a little and massaged his ego. I could only wish they'd massage something of mine. Jess turned out to be a little fireball. She was about 5'2" of a pale, slightly freckled redhead. She was fast to smile and crack a joke, and had a sharp wit.

It turned out that Rhonda and Jess had been roommates for a time in college at Smith. Well, that explained a lot. It was one of the best small woman's liberal arts colleges. I knew some women who went there and they were smart, quick, and didn't take any shit from anyone; just like these two.

By the time we finished dinner, Taylor had persuaded the ladies to let him take them to his favorite jazz club. We left the restaurant and Taylor had a limo outside waiting for us. We all piled in and headed for the club.

The jazz club was pretty lightly attended, but it didn't matter. They greeted Taylor by name and led us to a special VIP table slightly raised so that we could watch the musicians. We had drinks and a lively discussion about all kinds of subjects. We were there for about three hours and by the time it was closing, we were all pretty drunk. Taylor had his car called and we all laughingly staggered out to his limo. I was probably the least drunk because I had switched to club soda a little earlier to prevent making a fool of myself.

When we got to the hotel, Taylor said goodbye, making sure to hug the two women. I could see that both were on guard for roaming hands, but Taylor remained a gentleman.

We proceeded into the hotel. Rhonda and I headed toward the elevators and Jess kept going with us. Rhonda didn't really notice until we were in the car.

"Jess?" She slurred the name and seemed surprised, but starting to really show the combination of being tired and the alcohol.

Jess shrugged her shoulders. "I'm not going home now. It's still early for me." She looked appraisingly at her friend. "However, you look worn out and a little too tipsy to continue to party. I'm going to make sure to get you into bed." She looked over at me. "I don't think you want Dennis to do it." She looked back at Rhonda. "Or do you?"

Rhonda giggled. "Jess, he's married."

Jess laughed. "Yeah, well, whatever. What floor?" She pushed the button for our floor.

They both looked at me. "Yes, well, you both seem a little drunk. But if you must know, it would not be a problem at all for me and my wife." They both stared pointedly at me. "Or our little live-in submissive."

That really got them going. Their eyes went big and they stared at me for a moment and then Jess grinned at me. "I call bullshit. Married men love to act like they are allowed out to play. If you can prove it I'll come to your room. I'm horny, too, and I need a man tonight."

I shrugged. "What do you suggest I do? It's very late."

Jess held out her hand. "Give me your phone."

I raised an eyebrow and then pulled out my phone. I unlocked it and handed it to her. We reached our floor at that point and Jess turned to Rhonda. "What room are you in?"

Rhonda told her and we headed down there.

"What contact is your wife under?"

"Cindy."

She turned to Rhonda. "Is that correct?"

Rhonda looked at me, trying to focus. "Yeah, I seem to remember that."

We reached her room, which was adjacent to mine, and she managed to get the card key read and open the door, although her coordination was not great at this point.

Jess opened my contact list, found Cindy and called the number. It was answered after a few rings. I could only hear her side of the conversation.

"Is this Cindy?" Pause. "Are you married to Dennis?" Longer pause. "I'm here at his hotel with him, and Rhonda and I are both drunk and horny. What do you say about that?" There was a really long pause and her eyebrows went up. "Yeah? He likes shaved pussy?"

Rhonda gave a small gasp, but Jess continued to talk to my wife. "Okay. What's the name of your submissive?" Pause. "Yeah. Well, I am horny." Pause. "No, he hasn't had too much to drink." Pause. "Well, then he can probably perform to his usual abilities, you say?" Pause. Jess giggled. "Yes, I will. I will make him do exactly that." Pause. "Okay, goodbye."

Jess disconnected the call and handed my phone back. "What's the name of your submissive?"

"Katy. Petite, gorgeous, and very sexual."

Jess eyed me closely and turned to Rhonda. "His wife says they have an open marriage, a live-in submissive who just turned 20, and that he loves to eat shaved pussy. Is yours shaved, Rhonda?"

Rhonda looked at me with lust now and managed to utter a quiet, "Yes."

Jess grinned. "Mine, too. Maybe we should make him do us both before we fuck him."

Rhonda seemed to be agreeable with anything at this point. "Okay, but me first. I'm tired."

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,703 Followers
12