What a Deal! Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess laughed. "Oh, yeah. I'm going to enjoy this."

We moved into the bedroom of the small suite and Jess moved behind Rhonda. She started unzipping the dress and dropped it to the floor. Rhonda was wearing a slightly transparent bra and matching panties. She was definitely edible. Jess continued by unhooking the bra and then kneeling behind Rhonda and yanking her panties to the floor.

Wow! Rhonda's body was flawless. She was toned, had small, but well-shaped tits, had nice womanly hips, and her pussy was shaved bare. My mouth watered.

Jess then moved to the side and dropped her dress. She was naked underneath. Wow! I was surprised and loved the look of this little redhead. She seemed like one of those firebrands that would wear you out.

Jess led Rhonda over to the bed and told her to lie down. She did. Jess turned to me and grinned. "Well, I suggest you get to work before she just passes out there."

I looked her over. "Well, maybe it would be better if we let that happen and just you and I get down to business."

Jess looked back at Rhonda and could see her looking at the two of us. "No, she definitely is awake enough for one quick orgasm. Once she cums she'll pass out, and then you can service me."

"Service you?" I chuckled.

Jess laughed. "Just eat that pussy. Oh, but get undressed first."

So I undressed quickly, my semi-hard cock dangling in front of me. With all the talking I had not gotten completely hard. She looked at it. "Not bad. Not large, but not bad."

I grinned. "The better to fuck you with, my dear."

But I moved toward Rhonda and pushed her back on the bed. I then knelt between her legs and looked her over. "Absolutely gorgeous." I then pushed her legs up and back and lay down between her legs. Her pussy was clean shaven and already showing signs of becoming swollen from excitement. I kissed her on her left thigh at the junction of her hip and did the same to the right. Her head was back and she moaned lightly. I started licking and kissing her lips and her hands came down to grab my head. She was already very wet and her pussy opened up like a flower, the inner lips blossoming before my eyes as my tongue split them open. I licked and sucked and worked on her and kept dragging my tongue through her crevasse and up over her clit. She was clutching my hair with her hands and her thighs were closing around my head. It was only about three minutes before she started jerking under my ministrations, cumming hard. She jerked and jerked with each touch of her clit until I quit and she collapsed back on the bed, fully sated.

I looked up and Jess had been sitting in the chair on the side of the bed watching and stroking her pussy. I looked over at her and grinned, my face probably shiny with Rhonda's cunt juice.

"I think she's done for the night." We could both see Rhonda relaxing into the bed. "But you, my dear, I'm going to take next door for some fun."

Jess grinned and went to the bed. She rolled Rhonda around to get her under the covers and tucked her in. Then she turned to me. "Now, I think in this case I'm going to fuck you senseless."

"I look forward to the challenge."

Jess grinned and we went through the connecting door to my suite. We left our clothes in Rhonda's room.

Jess stood next to the bed. "Lay down. We need to get that cock ready for me to ride."

I chuckled and lay back. Jess crawled between my legs and looked up at me. She slowly exaggerated licking my cock from the bottom to the top as she stared at me. She grinned. "You ready to really get fucked."

"Go for it."

Jess leaned over and sucked my cock into her mouth. It had flagged just a little near the end of eating Rhonda and then moving into the other room, but she had it back up in just a few seconds. "Now he's ready to scratch my itch."

Jess crawled up over me and held my cock straight up. She lifted her small frame up and sat on my cock. I bottomed out immediately. She just sat right down on it. I had wondered if this small woman's cunt was deep enough to keep me from reaching the bottom and bruise her, but apparently that was not a problem. She just started riding me. She bounced up and down and threw her head back and lost herself in her joy of having sex. I watched her and loved the way she gave herself over to the sex and let loose of all inhibitions.

Finally, Jess slowed down and leaned over toward me. She started slowing her pace, but increasing the way she was pressing herself down on my pubic bone. She had her eyes closed as she worked on rubbing her clit against me. I reached up and grabbed her nicely shaped tits and lightly pinched the nipples. She let out a gasp and kept hunching on my cock.

I kept playing with her tits and she kept it up until she finally reached her orgasm. She opened her mouth and there was no scream or moan, just several expulsions of air as she humped through it. When she got near the end, then the groans came. Her eyes were still shut when she finally started them and fell forward on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and held her. She was definitely a sexual one.

Finally, she sat up and smiled at me. "Whew. I really needed that." She rubbed her hand on my chest and wiggled her hips, my still hard cock buried in her pussy. "Now, I think I need to get you off. You ready to cum, bud?"

"Any time now."

Jess got off me and got on her hands and knees with her knees up by my head. She knelt over my body and put her head over my cock. "Feel free to play with anything down there while I suck your cock and swallow your cum. I'm going to show you how a redheaded dynamo sucks cock."

She bent over and started licking and sucking my cock. She made happy moaning sounds like she was enjoying her taste on my cock. She was right about being a dynamo. I reached up and started feeling her ass, pussy, and asshole while she was sucking me. She was very pale and her pussy and even her ass were pink. They looked delicious, but I had been told she was going to suck me off, so I didn't try to push it.

Jess was sucking and licking my head now. She was enjoying it and so was I. She finally lifted her head. "You not ready yet?"

"Almost there."

"I got this." Jess then buried her face on my cock and sucked it into her throat. She swallowed my cock and then did something with her throat like she was still swallowing. I had been on the edge for a while and this put me over the top.

I put my hand on her head and groaned. "Here it comes."

Jess slowly rose up my cock and started sucking on the head and jacking the bottom. I spurted and spurted, filling her little mouth. But she kept sucking and swallowing. She was a blow job expert and I loved it.

When I was done and relaxed back onto the pillow with my head, Jess rose off my cock and grinned. "Well?"

"Fantastic!"

"I love sex and I don't care who knows about it. And I can really suck cock, huh?"

"Oh, yeah. I don't think I have to confirm that."

Jess then turned and lay down beside me. "It's pretty late now. I think we should get some rest and then we can fuck again in the morning."

"I've got no problem with that."

We both got up and cleaned up in the bathroom and then went to bed. I was out quickly and I assume she was, too.

When I woke in the morning, I had another erection. I looked to my left at Jess, who was out cold. I got up and went into the bathroom. When I came out, I was still naked and walking toward the bed when I saw Rhonda in the door that adjoined the two rooms. She was wearing a robe and staring at me, or maybe it was at my cock. It was still half hard.

She looked over to Jess and then back at me. She had already seen me naked so I made no move to cover myself. "Good morning, Rhonda."

She hesitated and then stammered out a good morning. She looked over at Jess and then back into her room. "Um -- there are clothes all over my room. Um -- everyone's clothes. Did we...?"

She was wondering if we had sex or not. I guess she didn't remember it through that alcohol haze she had last night. I tried to be nice now. I went back a couple of feet and picked up a towel from the bathroom. I wrapped it around my waist. I came back and looked at Rhonda and then at Jess. Jess had rolled onto her back and one of her tits was exposed. I looked back to Rhonda who was still waiting for an answer. "Well, when we got back to your room, we were all horny and you said you wanted to cum, so we all stripped right there. You were really ready to cum so Jess told me to take care of you so I did. I went down on you until you had an orgasm and then you passed out. Jess brought me in here to fuck my brains out, which she did."

Rhonda stared at me. "We had sex?"

I decided to give it to her dirty. "Well, I brought you to orgasm by eating your pussy. You seemed to enjoy it, but that was it. We didn't fuck."

Rhonda stared at me and then shook her head. "I guess I was really out of it." She sighed. "Look, I'm in a serious relationship and I shouldn't have sex with someone from the company, so we can't do that again."

I shrugged my shoulders. "I understand. I wouldn't have done it last night if you hadn't begged to cum and Jess hadn't told me to go ahead."

Rhonda rolled her eyes. "Jess is a firecracker who loves sex with whomever strikes her fancy and has gotten me into trouble before. You should know that."

"What do I care? I'm married and my wife is a bisexual swinger. I won't get in trouble fucking the delectable little red-headed fireball."

Rhonda finally smiled. "Oh, so you are in an open relationship, huh?"

"Yeah, that's something else we established last night, but you seem to not remember that either."

She looked at me closely. "Really? You're not kidding me about any of this?"

"No, he's not." It was Jess who was awake. She got out of bed in all her naked glory and grinned. "I spoke to his wife, Cindy, who is bi-sexual, and they have a live-in submissive teenager. I was a little shocked that his sex life seemed to be better than mine. You know I get it whenever I meet someone I am attracted to."

Rhonda sighed. "That's the truth." She turned to me. "She's been this way since college. We used to have parties there and whenever she found someone she liked, she'd just take him upstairs and do him."

Jess laughed. "You mean fuck him. Not true!" She turned to me and grinned. "Sometimes I'd just suck him off."

"Slut!" Rhonda said it in a good-natured way.

Jess just grinned wider. "Well, I guess it sort of fits. I'm just a single, independent woman who has sex with men she is attracted to. Just like many men do with women. I'm a feminist who likes sex. So sue me." Then she looked at me. "The slut tag is used because it's a male dominated society. We don't normally call men who sleep around sluts, just the women. It's gender bias. Now, do you want to fuck this slut?" She wiggled her body and her tits jiggled.

I looked at each of them. "This is a lot like home."

They both laughed and then Rhonda pointed to Jess. "Hey, exhibitionist, put something on."

Jess shrugged. "I'll just go get in the shower."

She started to walk by me, but I grabbed onto her arm to stop her. "Uh, didn't you say something about a morning fuck?"

Jess stopped. "Oh, yeah. That would be good." She yanked my towel off and grabbed my cock. "Wanna watch, Rhonda?"

"No! God, what am I going to do? My best friend is such a sex maniac!"

Jess knelt in front of me and my cock was growing to full hardness by now. "You've known that since Smith. Oh, and you mean independent feminist in charge of her sex life." She took my cock into her mouth and turned her head to look at Rhonda.

"Fuck!" Rhonda turned, went into her room, and pushed the door to close, but I noticed that it was still slightly ajar.

I looked down at the gorgeous hot redhead. "You two always like that?"

"No. Rhonda used to fuck around with me, but now she's serious about some guy back where you guys work."

I pushed on her head. "Okay, don't let me interrupt your cock-sucking."

Jess laughed and sucked me for a couple more minutes. She pulled off with a pop and walked over to the bed. I loved watching her ass. She bent over the bed and wiggled that gorgeous ass. "Come and get it!"

I did. I went over and immediately lined up with her pussy. She was beautiful, sexy, and independent. She loved sex and I loved having it with her.

I pushed in and my cock went in easily. She was wet and ready to fuck. She must have been playing or getting excited while she was in bed, because she supposedly just woke up, but was wet enough to fuck already.

I started fucking her and she started grunting. "Uh -- uh -- uh", in time with my hips slapping up against her hips.

Jess groaned. "God I love sex with people as open and uninhibited as I am."

I started thrusting harder. "I love fucking you, too."

Jess just kept grunting and I kept pounding here until she reached under herself and rubbed her clit. "Fuck, I'm cumming already."

Jess grunted and came and I kept up the assault on her beautiful body. She was just finishing and starting to relax when I announced that I was cumming. Jess moved so that I came out of her pussy and dropped to her knees. As soon as she pulled out I started jerking it, but she slapped my hand away and sucked my cock into her mouth. She sucked and jacked me and I came hard. I spurted several time and she kept sucking and swallowing until I was done. I almost collapsed to me knees.

Jess looked up at me and grinned and then over to the side where the connecting door was. "Did you see all that Rhonda?"

I looked over there quickly and just caught Rhonda's head disappearing in the opening where the door had not closed all the way.

I looked back down at Jess. "She was watching?"

"Yes, I think she was watching the entire time. When I went to my knees to finish you off, she was there and I think she was playing with herself."

"She's just horny."

"I would be too, if I was watching us." She grinned and stood. "Now I really need a shower."

"Me, too."

Jess put her hand on my chest. "No getting in the shower with me. I have to get out of here and if you come into the shower I'll want to fuck you again."

I nodded. "Yeah, Rhonda and I have to get home. So you go ahead and then I'll clean up." She turned to go. "Oh, let me leave you my card and you can call and maybe come over for some more fun."

Jess laughed. "Yes, but I'm not bi-sexual, so I won't be joining you with any of the women."

"That's okay. We don't care. Maybe I'll even invite some friends over. We have friends, Jack and Louise, who like to come over. Louise is submissive and Jack is learning to be a dom, but that's not the point. The point is that he packs about 9" of cock and you might enjoy that."

"Yes, I would. I love to make big cocks cum."

"You are just amazingly honest and open about everything."

"Yes, I am. Now I really need to get in the shower and get out of here."

She showered, dressed, and left. Then I got ready. I collected Rhonda from her room and we headed home. I didn't say anything about her watching me and Jess.

I did let it slip that she tasted delicious and she groaned and didn't answer me.

to be continued...


12