What a Deal! Ch. 25

Story Info
Another home invasion request.
5.5k words
4.66
3.6k
2
0

Part 25 of the 31 part series

Updated 02/24/2024
Created 03/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,703 Followers

What a Deal!

By Deadeye_76

Chapter 25

A reminder that this is part of a Non-Consent/Reluctance series. If you don't want to read about sex where someone is put into that position, then stop now and move on.

This is a continuation of what would be considered a "stroke" story, or as I like to call then a Jack(off) and Jill(off) story. I got some requests to continue this not very serious, fictional sex romp, so I'll try to keep up.

In the last chapter, Dennis and Cindy had staged another home invasion on Mary and Bob. Their neighbor Barbara had heard about it and wanted to experience one. She was another woman who had the fantasy that could be fulfilled by a controlled operation. When we got there, there was another woman there, Carla, who wanted to be included. Who knew that so many people had controlled home invasions as a fantasy? We included her and fucked her and then took her home. There she told us that she had brought home a few women for she and her husband, although he couldn't fuck them, just get to eat them and get blowjobs. Anyway, we took her there where I fucked her in front of her husband. It was a wild day.

Recurring Cast

Dennis, 42 years old, 5' 11", 175 lbs, brown hair, blue eyes, Cindy's husband.

Cindy, 42 years old, 5' 4", 105 pounds, brown hair, blue eyes, Dennis' wife.

Diane, 42 years old, 5' 7", 140 lbs, auburn hair, green eyes, recently divorced friend of Cindy's.

Becky, 39 years old, 5' 9", 155 lbs, blonde hair, blue eyes, Cindy's friend, widow.

Jack, 43 years old, 6', 185 lbs, black hair, brown eyes, Louise's husband.

Louise, 39 years old, 5' 4", 130 lbs, blonde hair, brown eyes, Jack's wife.

Jackie, 20 years old, 5'6", 125 pounds, dark brown hair, blue eyes, neighbor girl.

Katy, 20 years old, 5'6", 115 pounds, blonde hair, blue eyes, Jackie's friend, now Dennis' sub.

Suzanne, 37 years old, 5'5", 125 pounds, brown hair, brown eyes, neighborhood acquaintance.

Bill, 39 years old, 5'9", 170 pounds, black hair, brown eyes, Suzanne's husband.

Brittany, 28 years old, 5'8", 120 pounds, red hair, blue eyes, Jimmy's wife.

Jimmy, 230years old, 5'10", 160 pounds, brown hair, brown eyes, Brittany's husband.

Cindy and I had a few relaxed weeks, just using Katy as we wanted, and doing nothing else but work. It was about a month later, and we were getting ready to set up something with some old friends, when we got a call from Carla.

She asked how we were going, but I could tell she was stalling.

"Okay," I said, "just spit it out."

"Well, you guys were really good staging that home invasion with Mary and Bob, so I wanted to ask if you could do it with me, Bruce, and another couple?"

I grinned. "Well, yes, I think Cindy and I would love to do that. But there is a stipulation. I need to meet the other couple and verify that it's fine with them."

There was some murmuring on the other end of the line. Then Carla said, "How about if you talk to them right now? They are over here and I told them about it and they are excited by the idea."

"Names?"

"Jan and Mike."

"Okay, let me talk to Mike."

Mike came on. "This is Mike."

"You okay with this idea?"

"Yeah, it sounds wild."

"It will be. Now put Jan on."

"This is Jan."

"You want this, Jan?"

"Oh, yes. I want it a lot."

"Okay, put Carla back on."

"I told you they would like the idea."

"Yeah, I heard you, but I had to make sure. What's your relationship to them?"

"Jan was my college roommate and the first girl I slept with."

"Oh, good. That will make some things easier since you've already had sex with each other. But not with each other's man, right?"

"No."

"You know I'm going to make that happen, right?"

There was a pause. "Yes. And stop making me wet."

"If you are getting wet, then drive over here and I can give you a real fucking."

"Can't right now. But I look forward to it later."

"Okay, see you soon. Text me the address and what day is best for you."

"Okay, bye." And she hung up.

I got the address and the date from Carla. It was this Saturday and it was at a place that appeared to be well out of the city. I checked, and it seemed to be out in the country.

I talked to Cindy and Katy about it and they agreed that it would be great to do another invasion. We got our invasion bag together and prepared for Saturday.

On Saturday, we drove out into the country where this place was located and it was an estate. I mean it was a big, country estate. It had a big brick wall in front with a wrought-iron gate and a circular drive up to a house that appeared to be worth millions. It was a house of at least thirty rooms.

We drove around the side and found a dirt road leading alongside and into the plowed farmer's fields. We found that it went past the house and we could approach the far side where there was a low wall. It was only about 6 feet high and we were going to go over it.

Cindy, Katy, and I were able to easily get over the wall with our bags and then approach a hedge that had been grown up to 6 feet and groomed well around a pool area. It was just as Carla had described. There was a wrought iron gate on the side near the house. We went there.

When we snuck into the back yard, we found there were the four people we expected. Carla and Bruce, and her friends, Jan and Mike. The four were sitting around a pool in bathing suits. The two guys were sitting in chairs at a table discussing sports. The two ladies were laying on chaise lounges in their revealing bikinis. They weren't thongs, but the bottoms cut across the middle of each cheek, giving us a great view. Both had untied their tops as they lay on their stomachs, to prevent tan lines. It was time for the fun to begin.

"Everybody freeze!" I shouted it loudly as Cindy and Katy spread out on either side of me and we approached the soon to be captives. Cindy approached the men and Katy the women. I walked in a line between the two pairs and watched both sides. We were all displaying the fake weapons that we had used before, and were wearing Lone Ranger style masks. I was carrying the tool bag. The four of them did, actually, freeze.

"What do you want?" Carla spoke first of all of them and managed to put a tremble in her voice. She knew it was coming, so that was pretty well done.

I headed the way of the women, who were still lying on their stomachs, but had raised their heads to look without exposing their tits. I looked down at the two asses and Carla saw my eyes move there. She put one hand over her ass. Jan just stared. "Not too much. I'm sure this estate has some goodies stashed away in a safe or something. Or nice things out in the open for us to take." I stared at her ass again. "Or maybe there's something else I'd like to enjoy."

Carla looked wildly at the men, who were still sitting in their chairs in shock. They were playing it up pretty well.

I pointed to Katy. "Keep a close eye on these two."

Katy grinned. "Yes, sir."

I walked over to the men. "Stand up and put your hands behind your back." They stood as I put the bag down and reached in for handcuffs. I pulled out two pairs. "Now be good and we won't have to shoot anyone." I cuffed their hands and went back to the bag. I picked it up and headed for the women. I turned to the men as I left. "You can sit back down for now. Oh, first, tell me your names." Bruce and Mike gave me their names.

"Ladies, please put your hands out in front of you on the top of the loungers." They did. I put the bag down and told Katy to put the cuffs on them. She got out a couple of pairs and did so. "Grasp the top of the lounger and do not let go."

Once they did that, I leaned over Carla and yanked her bottoms up between her cheeks like a thong and felt her ass. "Mmmm, nice and firm. I bet it feels wonderful to fuck you doggie and smack and grab that ass." I gave it a nice smack.

"Leave her alone!"

I turned to see Bruce leaning forward, red-faced and angry. "This your wife?"

"Yes."

"Her name?"

"Carla."

I turned to the other guy, Mike. "And this one is your wife?"

"No. Girlfriend. Jan."

I leaned over to her and did the same to her bathing suit, exposing a much bubblier ass. "This one looks rather delicious." I smacked it, as well, and then turned back to Mike. "Is it?"

Mike struggled for a couple of seconds, but finally said, "Yes, it is."

I smacked Jan's ass once on each cheek and grinned at him.

"And how do you all know each other?"

Everyone hesitated and looked at Carla, so I smacked her on the ass. "Well?"

"Jan was my college roommate."

"Nice. What a pair of fuckable young cunts. I would have loved to been at your school."

Nobody said anything, so I moved on. "Okay, I have a very important question. Who lives here?"

There was silence for a moment and everyone looked at each other. Finally, Carla spoke. "It's my father's place. We just come here for the pool."

I went back to Carla and grabbed her by the arm. "Get up. We're going into the house for some loot."

I yanked her to her feet and she stood up to keep from falling over. Her cuffed hands immediately went to her nice tits, as much as they could, as she stood without her top.

I pointed at Mike. "Has Mike ever seen your tits?"

"No." She seemed to blush.

"Put your hands down and let all of us see those nice tits."

Carla hesitated, so I smacked her on the ass, and she lowered her hands, and her head. I saw everyone stare at her tits. I moved behind her, put my left arm around her in a quick hug, trapping her arms at her side, and brought my right up to her tits. "Now, these are what I call nice, firm tits." I pinched the nipple on the right and got a quick squeal out of her. The others just stared.

"Okay, let's go into the house."

I led Carla into the house and when we got in there she turned and pushed into me, kissing me as much as possible with her arms handcuffed in front of her. "I am so fucking turned on."

I grinned. "Come over here." I led her to the kitchen island, ripped her bottoms to the floor, and lifted her up on it. "Spread your legs, you little slut, I'm going to make you cum."

"Fuck, yes!" She leaned over to the side on her elbows to support herself and lifted one leg up onto the counter. Her pussy came into view.

I ran my right hand through her gash. "You are very wet. I guess you do like to be tied up and fucked with."

"And fucked."

"Of course. What about your college friend out there?"

"She really loves to be pushed around, too. I used to make her eat my pussy whenever I was horny. I would give her an orgasm sometimes, but I just liked making her eat my pussy."

I stared at her and kept fingering her pussy.

"Fuck!" Carla lay back flat.

I slowly finger fucked her and watched her get more and more turned on. She was squirming on the island and I was just watching as I fingered her, rubbing her g-spot.

"You ready to cum?"

"Yes, please!"

I put two fingers on her g-spot and started making circles on it as I leaned over and put my mouth on her pussy. She groaned. I started licking and found her clit. She rolled onto her back, pulled her legs up, and started moaning, so I licked and fingered her faster. She came hard, finally, and shrieked and thrashed on the kitchen island. I wondered what the others thought when they heard that.

I stood up and looked at her laying there. She was a vision of pure sex. I helped her off the counter. "Should we leave your bikini bottoms here or put them back on?"

Carla grinned. "Leave them off. Let my girlfriend and her boyfriend think about what happened in here."

"Okay." I got a beer out of the fridge and stood there drinking it. "Is there really a safe in this house?"

"Yes. My dad has all his important papers and some of my mom's jewelry in there. But he won't give me the combination, so we can't get in."

"Okay, good. That will allow me to fuck with everyone out there." I patted her ass. "You do know that I'm going to have your husband fuck that slutty friend of yours and have her boyfriend fuck you."

Carla laughed. "I was hoping so. He needs to fuck her. She's been teasing him for a couple of years now, and I know that he has always wanted to fuck her."

I grabbed Carla by the arm and led her from the kitchen out into the backyard. She was naked now and was trying to cover her shaved pussy. I was pulling her along so that she had trouble and I saw everyone take notice of the loss of her bottoms.

"Well, the safe is locked and miss cute tits and shaved pussy says she doesn't know the combination. So, my women friends and I will have to get our fun another way. Since we are always horny, we are going to have some fun with you four. Don't worry. You'll get to have some fun, too." I turned towards the men and pointed at Cindy. "Relieve them of their suits." I turned to Katy. "Help Jan out of her suit."

Soon they were all naked. The men didn't have erections as they probably hadn't had a chance to think about fucking these hot women, but were concerned about how we were going to handle things. I was going to make this fun for everyone.

"Bruce, Mike, step over here by the ladies' loungers." They came over. "Now, my friends are going to suck some cock to make sure you guys get nice and hard. But first, we will all strip, keeping our guns on you just in case."

Cindy and Katy grinned and stripped. Then they held the guns and I dropped my shorts. My cock was already pretty hard from playing with Carla. I noticed that Carla and Jan checked it out. I was slightly larger than the other two guys.

Cindy and Katy then knelt in front of the two guys, Katy taking Bruce and Cindy taking Mike. They immediately started sucking on those cocks. I looked over at Carla and Jan. They were staring.

"Those two really know how to suck cock. I think your partners are going to love it. Are either of you good at sucking cock?" There was nothing but quiet. "Well, I guess we will find out, eh?" I grinned and winked at them and I could tell Carla was trying not to smile.

After only about a minute, Cindy and Katy leaned back and released the now hard cocks. They grinned at me.

"Okay, so let's get set up to enjoy some sex, okay? Okay. Here's what we are going to do ladies. You are going to get to eat the pussy of my girls while the guys fuck your wet little pussies." I pointed over near the table where there were a few yoga mats. "C, bring those over here." I kept using the initials like someone who didn't want to use real names.

Cindy brought the yoga mats over to the pool deck near the loungers the women had been using and spread them out. I brought over the two web lawn chairs that the guys had been sitting in and placed them next to the yoga mats.

I then turned and looked at the two men and women and acted like I was making a tough decision. I pointed to the mat. "You two," I pointed at the guys, "sit in the lawn chairs." They did. I then pointed at Carla. "Carla, get on the yoga mat. Jan, you sit down on your lounger." Jan sat and Carla did as I asked.

"Now, I need to ask you a question, Bruce. For how long have you wanted to fuck your wife's friend?" He didn't say, just stared at her. "Yeah, I bet it's been a long time. I mean look at that beautiful specimen. She's voluptuous with big tits and a bubble butt, with a waist that makes everything look larger and even more fuckable." While discussing this I had moved to run my hands over her tits and ass. She shivered. Still nothing from Bruce. "Well, this is your lucky day. You are going to fuck Jan and Mike is going to fuck your wife. While you guys watch each other."

Dead silence from the four.

"Okay, put the cuffs on the guys in the front." C scrambled to do so while K and I watched.

"Carla, get on your back. C, you sit on her face."

Cindy helped Carla roll onto her back on the mat and then went to sit on her face. At first, she started to sit on it so she could see all of Carla's body, but I twirled my finger to indicate that I wanted her back to the action. I didn't know if the two guys knew how bi-sexual their women were, but they were about to find out. Cindy got into position. Carla was staring at the pussy coming down on top of her.

"Okay, Carla, eat that pussy."

Cindy sat her pussy on Carla's face and Carla started eating Cindy's pussy without hesitation. She licked and slurped and started to get Cindy going. Cindy immediately started to breathe heavy and move her hips. I glanced at the guys and they were staring. I'm not sure Mike knew about this, but I know that Bruce did.

I made sure that K was properly watching the guys for security purposes.

"Jan, get down here and kneel next to Carla." She scrambled to do so as I got between Carla's legs. "Now, Bruce, watch closely as I fuck your slut wife's tight, little pussy."

I lined up my cock and plunged it into Carla. She was soaking wet and hot as fuck. I leant over a bit and started helping Carla lick Cindy. I licked her asshole and the bottom of her pussy whenever Carla moved to her clit. We got her to the point that she seemed ready to pop. I pulled back and looked at Mike. "Mike, this is what you are going to do. You are going to get in here and fuck Carla and lick C. I want you to get C off and then dump a load of cum into Bruce's wife. I'm sure he is dying to see you fuck his wife."

I moved out of the say. "Mike, fuck Carla. Jan, clean off my cock." Mike looked at Carla and then over at Bruce. "Mike! He is not in charge here, I am. If you want you and your girlfriend to stay unharmed, then get down here and fuck this slut's hot pussy."

Mike got down on his knees and lined his cock up with Carla's pussy. He struggled a little with the cuffs, but with them in front, he could support himself on her body.

"Bruce! Stand up and check this out." He managed to get up while still cuffed and walked over to where I was pointing at the sex. "Look at that. Your wife has a pussy on her face and a strange cock in her cunt. She looks like she's loving it. Jan, doesn't that look like fun? Don't you want to be in there, a woman sitting on your face and Mike fucking you? Yeah, I bet you do."

Suddenly, Cindy started shaking and saying 'Fuck' as she came on Carla's face. She finished and rolled off to the side, leaving her legs spread and showing her wet pussy.

I grinned at Mike. "You having fun, Mike? You got to do some rimming on C and share her pussy with Carla while you are fucking this nice piece of ass. You ready to cum? You going to fill her cunt up with cum so that Jan can clean up your cream pie? Well, that's what's going to happen. This will be fun for you to watch, too, Bruce. You'll get to see a woman cleaning out your wife's cunt of a strange man's spunk."

Mike had been speeding up while I was talking and suddenly announced that he was cumming. The verbal description seemed to get to him. He jerked and jerked, slamming his cock into Carla and obviously filling her up.

When he finished, C got up and helped him to back off. Carla's pussy was full of cum and it was leaking out.

"Okay, Jan, get in there and clean up your boyfriend's mess."

"Yes, sir."

That was interesting. Carla said she had used her a few times in college, and she seemed perfectly happy just now to be a little submissive. I might have to follow up on that.

Jan dove in and devoured Carla's cunt. She was really enjoying it, and since she was on her knees, I decided to take advantage of it. As soon as Carla came, I was going to give her a little doggy fuck before I let Bruce fuck her.

"Oh, fuck, cumming!" Carla suddenly announced. She jerked and moaned under Jan's tongue and finally went still. Jan lifted her head up, but got no further.

At exactly that moment, I leaned in behind Jan. I knew she could feel it and her reaction was to bend over and arch her back, giving me better access to her pussy. I plunged in to the hilt and she groaned. I gave her five or six good strokes and then pulled out.

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,703 Followers
12