What a Deal! Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" Jan's head came up and she looked at me with hurt in her eyes.

"Roll over on the mats on your back. You get the same treatment as Carla."

Jan rushed to get ready and I could see she loved sex. Katy looked at me. She wanted a turn on someone's face. "C, watch the non-participants for K. K, you get to sit on this pretty face."

Katy grinned as Cindy made sure she had the weapons. Katy knelt over Jan's face and Jan grinned. We could all tell that she was going to enjoy this.

"Bruce, you ready to fuck this slut? She's sluttier than your wife and has been teasing you for years. I bet you can't wait to slide that hard cock into this wet pussy. Don't you think he deserves that, Carla?"

Carla, facing away from the others, grinned at me. "Yes, sir." She understood the game.

Bruce didn't need any further coaxing. He was helped to kneel by Carla, and he then leaned over and Carla lined his cock up with Jan's pussy. As he entered her pussy, Carla said, "Fuck her hard, honey. Make her your slut. Then fill her pussy up with your cum. I can't wait to clean it up."

Bruce grinned and started thrusting. It wasn't easy for these guys to fuck with their hands cuffed, but with it in front at least they could support themselves.

I wanted to get Bruce moving. "Give it to her hard, Bruce. She's such a teasing slut. For years you've wanted to do this. I know that you really want to fuck this prick tease."

Carla leaned over to Bruce. "Fuck her, honey. Fuck that bitch. I've watched her tease you for years and now you get to pummel that pussy. Make her pay for being such a tease. Fuck her so hard she hurts."

And Bruce did. He was pounding that pussy. He wasn't getting as much chance as Mike to help with the oral portion of the scene. Jan was moaning, but was muffled by Katy sitting on her face. But then Katy announced she was cumming and she started twerking on Jan's face. At least it looked like that. She was really using Jan's face while Bruce was using Jan's pussy.

As soon as Katy finished coating Jan's face with her cum, she rolled off. Jan took a deep breath and groaned, "Fuck me, damn it. Make me cum!"

She started thrusting up to meet Bruce's thrusts and the two of them were rutting like animals. They were both looking for that elusive orgasm. Bruce had a good hold on her tits as he supported himself with his cuffed hands.

Bruce got there first. "Fuck, I'm cumming!" He started thrusting to bury his cock in her and spurt.

Carla leaned over and grabbed one of Jan's nipples and started pinching when he did. "Fill that cunt up, honey. She's nothing but an obedient slut."

Bruce finally finished and pulled out. Cum was starting to cum out of Jan, but Carla helped him move. "Let me get in there, honey. I need to clean up your delicious cum that you put in this slutty pussy."

And Carla really did. She dove in like it was the best meal she had ever had. She licked and sucked at Jan's pussy just like in the porn movies and then Jan came. Twitching under Carla's tongue, like she probably had before, but never like this.

Carla sat back and then looked at Bruce, still there on his knees watching her. Bruce grinned at her and said, "Nice job, Carla. I think I'm going to like this arrangement."

Carla grinned. "Don't get any ideas." Then she looked down at his glistening and dripping cock and bent over to clean it up. She slurped it clean and then sat up and smiled at Bruce. "But your cock does taste pretty good with pussy on it."

I had to end this. "Okay, let's get the guys cuffed behind their backs again and get them seated."

Once the men were there, I had Cindy and Katy lead the two ladies to their opposite partner. "Okay, Carla and Jan, here's the plan. I want you to bend over, place your cuffed hands on the men's thighs and suck those cocks. While you do, I'm going to play Russian roulette with your pussies and see who gets my cum."

Katy laughed. "Good idea, sir."

"Thank you. Now, ladies, get to sucking."

Carla looked briefly at her husband from what I could see from behind them. Then put her head down to start sucking. Bruce watched for a second, but then was distracted by Jan, who seemed to be going at his cock voraciously. Both men's cocks seem to recover quickly.

I moved up behind Jan first, and then centered my cock and started fucking her. Her nice bubble butt was a great sight as I watched my cock plundering her pussy. She moaned onto Bruce's cock and he groaned. I had been hard for so long, my cock almost felt numb. But I knew I didn't have as long to enjoy this as I wanted. I decided I had to move to Carla for a few.

I stepped away from Jan, moved over and found Carla's wet pussy, and started fucking her. The two ladies were sucking cock and the guys were enjoying it. Katy and Cindy were acting like they were guarding everyone, but they were actually watching the blowjobs closely.

I fucked Carla only for a couple of minutes. She was moaning and while doing so, Mike came in her mouth. He didn't announce it, just groaned and started filling her mouth with cum. She expertly swallowed it all and then pulled off. I saw Bruce turn his head and watch.

"Nice load, Mike." Her head once again turned toward Bruce and I could see them make eye contact. Bruce gave a short, quiet grin and then focused his attention on the blowjob he was getting from Jan.

I moved up behind Jan and lined my cock back up with her pussy. I slid in. "Jan, I think you are going to win the roulette and get a pussy full of cum." I started thrusting hard, watching everything. I could see the way her nice butt rippled when I made contact with it, slapping my hips up against it. I could see Mike watching his girlfriend get fucked. I could see Bruce watching, albeit it a little distracted by her mouth.

I started really thrusting as I got close. She was moaning onto Bruce's cock and he suddenly came.

"Oh, fuck!" He started thrusting his hips up into her sucking mouth.

Carla was still resting by holding herself up on Mike's legs and wanted to talk dirty, too. "Suck that cock, you slut. Bruce, give that cum slut what she wants. Fill her belly with your cum."

And cum he did. He filled her up and she swallowed every drop. It got to me, too, as I felt my orgasm working its way to the forefront.

"You're going to get filled from both ends, slut. I'm cumming, too."

I thrust and thrust as I spurted into Jan's lovely, smooth pussy.

She was moaning from the fucking and had just finished swallowing, but she opened her mouth and spoke anyway. "On, fuck, I'm going to cum, too.

I fucked her until I was done and she came all over my cock. Between the two of us, my cock was soaked.

Before I backed up, I looked at Carla. "Ready to clean out this cum-filled pussy? I hope so, because it's your duty." I pulled her over by her arm and she knelt next to me. "Now when I pull out, you need to get in there and clean that nasty cunt. She is full."

I pulled back and shoved Carla forward, but she was not resisting and looked like she was going to enjoy it. She licked and slurped and we all watched as she did so. Jan was moaning and staring at Bruce.

After a couple of minutes, Carla leaned back. "Does your cock need to be cleaned, too, sir?"

I loved the way she was playing it, but I had other ideas. "Yes, but not by you. I need that nasty cum slut I just fucked to get down here and clean every inch of my crotch. She made a big mess and needs to clean it up like a big girl -- or a big slut."

"Yes, sir." Jan answered as she spun around and started cleaning. She licked all around where my trimmed pubic hair was wet, then started sucking my cock. It had shriveled so it was easy to get the whole thing in her mouth and suck and lick it clean. She made lovely, but rude slurping noises and after a minute sat back on her haunches. "Is that it, sir?"

"Yes, that's it. Now, we are going to get dressed. Katy and Cindy are going to uncuff everyone while I cover you, and then we are going to run out the gate. Don't try to follow us, because we will use these if you come after us. Just look at this as a good way to get to know each other and we'll all get along fine."

Katy and Cindy took off the cuffs, loaded the bag, and we all backed out of the yard. As soon as we got out, we heard laughter and giggling. I told Cindy and Katy to head to the car. I went back in to check on everyone.

As I walked in, they were all getting dressed. "Hey, guys, I hope that met your expectations."

Carla walked over. "I think it was a hit. I think Jan wants to be your bitch, though."

"That can be arranged. Just text me her cell number, but don't tell her."

"Okay."

The others then came over and chimed in that all was fine. They were a little surprised how much I made the two couples interact, but they were okay with it.

I said good-bye and left. I had Cindy drive back and while we were driving, I got Jan's phone number in a text from Carla. I could just imagine how I could use her.

12