What a Deal! Ch. 26

Story Info
Dennis hunts for a married woman with Jan.
5.9k words
4.5
3.6k
3
0

Part 26 of the 31 part series

Updated 02/24/2024
Created 03/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,683 Followers

A reminder that this is part of a Non-Consent/Reluctance series. If you don't want to read about sex where someone is put into that position, then stop now and move on.

This is a continuation of what would be considered a "stroke" story, or as I like to call then a Jack(off) and Jill(off) story. I got some requests to continue this not very serious, fictional sex romp, so I'll try to keep up.

In the last chapter, Dennis and Cindy had staged a home invasion on two couples, Bruce and Carla, and Jan and Mike. We had a good time making them fuck the other's significant others and showing Bruce and Mike that Carla and Jan were bi-sexual and had been fucking each other since college.

Recurring Cast

Dennis, 42 years old, 5' 11", 175 lbs, brown hair, blue eyes, Cindy's husband.

Cindy, 42 years old, 5' 4", 105 pounds, brown hair, blue eyes, Dennis' wife.

Diane, 42 years old, 5' 7", 140 lbs, auburn hair, green eyes, recently divorced friend of Cindy's.

Becky, 39 years old, 5' 9", 155 lbs, blonde hair, blue eyes, Cindy's friend, widow.

Jack, 43 years old, 6', 185 lbs, black hair, brown eyes, Louise's husband.

Louise, 39 years old, 5' 4", 130 lbs, blonde hair, brown eyes, Jack's wife.

Jackie, 20 years old, 5'6", 125 pounds, dark brown hair, blue eyes, neighbor girl.

Katy, 20 years old, 5'6", 115 pounds, blonde hair, blue eyes, Jackie's friend, now Dennis' sub.

Suzanne, 37 years old, 5'5", 125 pounds, brown hair, brown eyes, neighborhood acquaintance.

Bill, 39 years old, 5'9", 170 pounds, black hair, brown eyes, Suzanne's husband.

Brittany, 28 years old, 5'8", 120 pounds, red hair, blue eyes, Jimmy's wife.

Jimmy, 23 years old, 5'10", 160 pounds, brown hair, brown eyes, Brittany's husband.

Cindy and I talked a little more about the home invasion out at the country estate with the two couples, Bruce and Carla, and Mike and Jan. I had really liked Jan and the way she reacted to being ordered around. Carla had said that she was a little submissive and I decided I wanted Jan to act that way for a scenario I had.

Cindy liked the idea and we all sat around and discussed. Cindy had found through some contacts that there was a bar in one of the hotels in the next big town that was known to have women wanting to hook up, many of them married. It was the perfect set up, if I could get a hit. I called Jan and pitched her my scenario and she was all in. We set it up for a week from Saturday. I would pick Jan up and we would drive there. If I didn't find anyone, I would just use Jan as much as I could. Not a real bad choice.

I told Cindy and Katy that I had to lay off sex for a couple of days before to be ready. Cindy countered that I would be better off having sex those two days so I would last longer. She made a good argument as she made Katy suck me off. I was convinced.

Finally, the day came for Jan and I to head to the hotel. I picked her up and we headed there. We got to our room at about 6:30pm. We got cleaned up and then Jan lay down on the bed naked, waiting in the room for any success I might have. I got dressed and headed down to the bar. It was a little early since I got there about 7:15, but it gave me a chance to look over the new women entering as they showed up.

I sat at a strategic table that gave me a great view of just about the entire bar. I watched some very nice women and couples enter. Most, however, did not really get me going. Finally, after three sparse drinks and an hour, I saw the one I really would like to take up to my room. She was about 5'5" tall, slim body, maybe B to C-cup tits, nice ass and legs, and dressed to show her shape, but not slutty. She carried herself well and headed for the bar. The bar was a mix of men and women and she found a seat almost directly across from me. I was dressed in a suit without the tie.

I waited a couple of minutes watching her get a drink. She ordered a wine and then turned in her seat to survey the rest of the area. She saw me looking and smiled, but didn't hold my gaze. I saw what some people had told me to look for. Evidently, this bar still used the older method of an anklet on the woman to identify that she was free to play.

I walked up to her and introduced myself. Her name was Lucy. Her first wine was almost gone so I asked her if she wanted another one and if she wanted to join me at my table. She agreed to both.

Once we got her wine we sat at my table.

"What do you do for a living, Lucy?"

"I'm an elementary school teacher. What about you?"

"I'm a VP at an IT company and we offer to run financial and other firms IT programs."

"Sounds interesting."

"Yeah, but overall, pretty boring, eh?"

"I'm a teacher, so I know boring."

"Oh, come on, all the little ones at least make it different and exciting every day."

"Maybe."

"So, does your anklet mean that you are interested in a little extracurricular activity?"

She grinned and chuckled a little. "Yes. But there is a condition that most men don't really want to accept."

"I can't believe that anyone would pass on such a gorgeous woman."

"Well, look over there at the end of the bar to the right." We both turned that way and she waved. A man waved back. "That's my husband. The condition is that he wants to watch. He gets off on that idea and wants to watch tonight."

I laughed. "Well, let me ask you something. Are you at all bi-sexual?"

She looked at me questioningly. "I have played with women before. In college and with someone from work when I became a hot wife. Why?"

"Well, your husband wants to watch and so does the little slut I brought. She's upstairs in my room as we speak, naked and waiting. I was hoping to find someone who might let her play with us."

"Wow. I wasn't expecting that. I bet my husband would absolutely love to see me do a woman or a threesome."

"Well, then why are we drinking this expensive stuff when I have my own wine and scotch up in the room?"

Lucy grinned. "Let's go. I'll wave my husband over." We both stood and she waved him to come along.

We went to the elevators and I pushed the button for the 9th floor where my room was. As soon as the doors closed, I turned to Lucy's husband. I put out my hand and introduced myself. He said his name was Ed. I asked him if he knew what was going to happen. He said he knew that I was going to fuck his wife. He acted very nonchalant about it.

I took that as a good sign so I immediately turned to his wife and grabbed her by the ass and kissed her. I pulled her dress up her ass as we kissed and felt the bare skin there. Ed didn't say a word and Lucy kissed me back. This was going to be fun.

The elevator then dinged at the 9th floor so I pulled Lucy's dress back down and we exited the elevator.

When we got to the room, I opened it and waved them in ahead of me. I could see them both stop as the got within view of the bed, where the delectable Jan was laying naked. I moved around them and pointed at Jan, who was laying on her side, her nice tits slightly drooping to the side and her bare legs together, showing they were great, but not displaying her pussy or ass.

"Ed, Lucy, this is Jan, my little slut. She will do whatever we tell her. Now, to get this started, we all need to join her in being nude."

I started undressing and I watched as Ed and Lucy looked at each other. Ed looked at Lucy and she just grinned and shrugged as she stripped. Ed followed.

Jan got up and they both could see her body shape better now. She was a fucking bomb. Jan had a great bubble butt with a narrow waist and nice c-cup tits. She had smooth skin and her pussy was totally waxed.

"Jan," I directed, "get the cuffs out and let's put them on Ed. He just gets to watch us fuck his wife."

Jan nodded and smiled. She went to our playtime bag and pulled out a pair of mink cuffs.

Lucy watched and then said, "I don't think that's necessary."

I countered. "Lucy, it's for the enjoyment of both of you. This will provide him a lot more anticipation and excitement that he cannot relieve. It will lead to a perfect ending, if you will allow it."

Lucy seemed to understand and just nodded at Ed. He just went and sat in the chair. Jan followed with two sets of mink cuffs. She wrapped them around each arm of the chair and then attached them to his hands. She made sure they were tight enough that he couldn't grab his cock. It was about five inches and not very fat.

I pulled the other chair in the room over and set it next to Ed. I sat in it.

"So, tell me, Ed, have you guys done this before?"

"No."

I looked over at Lucy. "No?"

"No. She's been a hot wife for a few months now, but I've always wanted to see it." He seemed a little embarrassed and kind of stammered through the last part.

"Okay." I turned to Lucy. "Lucy, come over here." She came over to me. "Get on your knees and show your husband how much you like sucking my cock."

Lucy looked at her husband, grinned, and then knelt in front of me. She grabbed my cock with her left hand and bent over to start sucking.

"Wait. Where's your phone, Lucy?"

"What?" She looked up confused.

"Why don't we get a couple of pictures or videos for just you guys to watch."

Lucy looked at Ed and they both seemed to think about it. Ed finally spoke.

"Yes, let's do that."

"You sure?" Lucy asked.

"Yes. Do it."

Lucy got up and went to her purse to get her phone. She handed it to me and I then passed it to Jan. "Let's let Jan do this."

Lucy got back on her knees and grabbed my cock. Jan knelt beside her for the first few shots.

Jan watched as Lucy started sucking. "Use your left hand to hold his cock so that your rings show on your hand."

Lucy did that and Jan took some video of her sucking my cock with her rings showing. She worked up and down on my cock, bobbing. Jan got down lower and I could see she wanted all three of us in the photo. Lucy sucking my cock with Ed and his hard cock in the background.

Jan directed more. "Okay, now get down low and lick all around and under his balls." Jan knew I liked that. "Now up and over his cock again, lick it under the head and then go back to sucking. See how far down you can get on his fat cock."

Lucy was doing a very good job on sucking my cock, but I wanted more than that.

Jan stood up and moved around. She got on the other side of Ed and took some video from that angle. "Ed's cock is hard and really dripping, Lucy. Is he going to last through you sucking cock and getting fucked by Dennis?"

Lucy stopped sucking and looked over. She grinned up at Ed. "Probably not. I haven't let him cum for a week. I know what we can do." Lucy reached over toward Ed. "When I tell my stories, he gets completely overwhelmed and can cum quickly." Ed turned red. "I can just take one finger, my index finger, and rub lightly under the head of his cock and make him cum." And she did.

Lucy used just her index finger on his cock. She pushed lightly on it and rubbed little circles. Ed moaned and looked like he was trying to hold back, but Lucy wouldn't let him.

"C'mon baby. You can get off now and again later while I suck this guy's cock, eat this slut's pussy and then fuck him. You are going to see your slutty little wife in a threesome. Cum for me baby."

That's all it took for Ed. She was rubbing lightly on the sensitive underside of the head of his cock and suddenly he tensed. "Ugh!" Ed threw his head back, grunted once, and then jerked as his cum spewed out of his cock. The first two spurts hit him in the neck and the rest went all over his chest and stomach. Lucy kept up her light rubbing until he seemed to collapse.

"Good boy." Lucy seemed to really like treating him rudely when they were playing. She looked at Jan. "Did you get that on video?"

"Yes. It was amazing."

I decided to take back control.

"Okay, move his chair over by the end of the bed. Make sure he's pretty close." The ladies did so. "Okay, Jan, get up there with your pussy right at the end of the bed and hang your legs out over his arms. I want him to get a close up look at your pussy."

Jan smiled and got into position.

"Okay, Lucy. Get up over her in a 69 position."

Lucy got up there. I got behind Ed.

"Spread your legs a little more, Jan. Let Ed see that very wet pussy." Jan did so. "Now, Lucy, show Ed how to spread that pussy open, spread those inner lips, and see that pretty, little cunt."

Lucy took her right hand and spread open Jan's pussy. She worked on getting the inner lips apart in that typical butterfly spread, and you could see the bright pink interior of her cunt. She moaned a little and then Lucy groaned.

"Oh, fuck, Ed, she's eating my pussy." And then Lucy went down and made sure we could all see as she licked Jan's pussy. She gave it some big licks, then buried her entire face in there. She worked it around and then looked up. Ed was only about two feet away from Jan's pussy, leaning forward to see better. Lucy went forward and kissed him. "Can you taste her pussy on my mouth, Ed. Do you like watching your wife eat pussy?"

"I love it."

Lucy then stuck two fingers into Jan's pussy and finger-fucked her for a few seconds. She pulled out her fingers and they were covered in Jan's juices. She took them and put them into Ed's mouth. He sucked them like a baby suckling a nipple.

"Good boy. You keep that up and I might let you cum again tonight."

Ed just smiled and finished cleaning off her fingers.

I got up on the bed behind Lucy and looked down. Jan grinned from under her pussy. I took my cock out and lined it up with Lucy's pussy. I pushed in and slowly starting fucking her.

Lucy groaned and said to Ed, "Oh, God, Ed, he's fucking me. He has his cock in your wife's pussy, fucking it."

I only did that for about 30 more seconds before I pulled out. "Jan, I want you on your back with your head down at the bottom near Ed." She got into position. Lucy knew exactly what I wanted and turned to stay in a 69 with Jan. Her pussy was about three feet from the end of the bed and over Jan's face.

Jan reached up and pulled Lucy's pussy down onto her face.

I walked around to the side. "Look at that slut eating your wife's pussy, Ed. I bet she can really eat pussy. I've heard that women can really get another woman off with their mouth." I could see that Ed had another boner.

I crawled up onto the bed behind Lucy and aimed my cock down at her pussy. I stayed up on my feet and crouched down so that Ed would have a good view of me fucking Lucy. I aimed my cock down there and I felt Jan reach up to help. She helped guide me into Lucy.

"Your pussy is so tight and hot, Lucy." I started slowly fucking her. "How does it look to you, Jan?"

"I love watching someone get fucked from under them. I can see everything as the cock parts the pussy and then see how the inner lips hold onto the cock and try to keep it in. I especially love it when I see the guy's cock and balls spasm and shoot the cum into the pussy. I then love eating the cream pie. I love everything about this." Then I felt her tongue against the bottom of my cock and balls. She was licking us both.

I kept fucking her and Lucy spoke. "Oh, Ed, I love this. He is fucking me, but she is licking us both. I can feel her licking my clit as he fucks me. I can't wait to get filled with cum and then have this slut eat it out of me. This is a great threesome."

There was no word from Ed, but I didn't care. I had been hard for a while and wanted to cum in this woman. She was hot, a dirty talker, and because her husband had a less than average dick, very tight for me.

I started really pounding her, searching for my orgasm. I heard her reach hers as I fucked her and Jan licked her. She just kept moaning and groaning and spasmed under me. That set me off. I started thrusting and cumming in her tight pussy.

Jan loved it, too, and made sure Ed was noticing some things. "Oh, look. Look how his cock and balls pulse each time he spurts to make sure they can pump that cum into her tight, pink pussy."

Just as Lucy and I finished cumming, I heard Ed moan. I pulled out and got down on the side of the bed. I pointed to Lucy's pussy. "Look at all that cum I put in Lucy's beautiful pussy. Look how it's running out. I put quite a load in your wife. Now it's time to watch Jan clean it out."

Ed was hard as a rock again and I guessed he really liked watching her be fucked. Jan pulled Lucy's hips down and feasted on the cum and pussy over her face. She lapped, sucked, tongued, and really went to town on it. Finally, Lucy started panting again and I could tell that Jan was going to get her off.

"Oh, fuck, Ed. I really love a woman cleaning out my cunt. I'm going to cum!" And she did in several jerks as Jan sucked on her clit.

Finally, Lucy collapsed on top of Jan.

Jan pushed on her and Lucy rolled to the side. She ended up on her back, her legs apart, and her swollen, ravaged pussy on display. Jan got up off the bed and looked at everything. She saw Ed had another erection. "I see that Ed is leaking pre-cum again."

At that Lucy sat up and looked at Ed. He was actually sweating a little and looked painfully hard.

Lucy went over and sat on the bed right in front of him. She opened her legs and displayed her pussy to him. "I'm sorry, honey. Are you hard again because you watched me get fucked and then cleaned out by a woman? Look at how messy and swollen my little pussy is. Did you really enjoy your first threesome? Or, at least, watching your wife have a threesome?"

Ed just nodded.

Jan was insatiable and offered a solution. "I love come and would love to finish him off by sucking his cock. Is that allowed?"

Lucy looked at Ed and his pleading eyes. She grinned. "Yes, I suppose just this once he can have some slut suck his cock. He won't take long at this point." She leaned over and ran her finger over the top of his cock where his pre-cum was bubbling out and running down his cock. He flinched. She turned to Jan and nodded.

Jan got on her knees and turned Ed's chair toward her. His cock, all five inches of it, stood straight up. She leaned over and paused just over the top of it. "Let me have your cum, Ed. I love cum and I am going to suck your cock and get it. Your wife over there is going to watch me suck your cock."

Jan went down and covered his head. Ed threw his head back and groaned. Jan then just immediately went to bobbing up and down, probably because she knew he was close. He was. She went up and down only about 10 times and Ed groaned and started cumming. Jan stayed on his cock and sucked and swallowed all he had to offer.

When Ed stopped cumming, Jan sat back and looked at Lucy. "Thank you for letting me suck your husband's cock."

"You're welcome."

I was standing there thinking I wanted to fuck again. "I moved up to the bed and lay down on my back. "Turn Ed's chair this way and let him watch you two take turns sucking my cock, just like in porn. I want to get hard again."

The two ladies made sure Ed had a good view and then lay on either side of me. They took turns leaning over and sucking my soft cock back to life. One would suck my cock and the other would lick and nuzzle my balls. Just like in porn. After a couple of minutes, I was hard. They still kept sucking me and I looked down at Ed. He was staring at how these two were sucking me. It was every man's dream.

I knew I could last a lot longer if I wanted, but I didn't want to. I tapped Lucy on the ass and pulled on her legs. She got up and moved around to sit on my cock. She centered it and slowly sat on it. Jan had a hand on my balls.

I heard Jan say to Ed, "What a lucky man. If you like to see your wife get fucked, then you get to see everything today. Two fucks and a woman eating her cream pie. Pay attention. Maybe you'll learn something about this slut you married."

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,683 Followers
12