What a Deal! Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy rode me for a while and I put my right hand on her stomach and moved it down to rub her clit. She continued to bounce on my cock when I felt Jan push on her back. Lucy leaned forward a little and I felt Jen licking her asshole. She was really tongue fucking her this time and Lucy started jerking quickly on my cock to reach orgasm. She suddenly let out a big moan, jerked really hard, stopped, jerked again, stopped, and a third time before she settled into just small tremors.

"Fuck, that was good. I need to hook up with couples more often."

I grinned and tapped her on the leg. "Get up and go down by Ed."

Lucy stood up and went down by Ed. I rolled off the bed and walked over, my hard cock pointing at her. I moved her to where she was kneeling right next to Ed. I then walked my cock to her mouth.

"Suck your juices off my cock and then finish sucking me off and swallow my cum. Ed, your wife is going home today with a bellyful of cum."

Ed didn't even look up at me. He just watched as Lucy licked her juices off my cock. When she finished cleaning all around it, she took the head into her mouth and looked up at me. She grinned around my cock and then started bobbing and licking it. I put a hand on her head to direct her rhythm.

Lucy was a very good cock-sucker. She used her tongue well and could get at least five inches of my fat cock in her mouth. I was loving the attention, especially with her husband right there. I was a pretty good guy, but there's something about taken another man's woman in front of him that is kind of Neanderthalic.

Lucy sucked and sucked and I finally felt the orgasm coming. "I'm going to cum soon."

Lucy just kept sucking. I groaned and reached my peak finally. It was a good one because my second one of the day always took longer and my body really reacted to it.

Lucy pulled back and jacked my cock with her right hand while putting just my head on her tongue and moving it back and forth. I pumped shot after shot into her mouth. She just kept her mouth open and head back, just like in porn. I filled her mouth and when I looked over at Ed, he was staring at Lucy. She looked up at me, then over at Jan, who was filming again, and then turned to Ed. She showed him her mouthful of cum and then closed her mouth and swallowed.

"Yum. He has delicious cum, Ed." Then she leaned over and kissed him. Her lips still had some cum on them and I'm sure her mouth tasted like cum. Ed kissed her back and didn't stop until she did. Wow!

Jan stopped filming. "That was a great shot. I got it all on your camera, Lucy."

Lucy smiled at her. "It will be fun to watch, eh Ed?"

Ed just nodded. His cock was hard again.

Lucy saw his cock and laughed. "That's not getting taken care of tonight. You can just live with it."

Jan spoke up, albeit a little sheepishly. "I could take care of it."

Lucy looked at her. "No blowjob. He cannot have another blowjob."

Ed didn't say a word. Jan knelt in front of him. "It wasn't much of one, but I have a great idea."

Jan knelt to one side of Ed and held up the phone. She started a video and started stroking his cock. "Look at this video. This is where your wife is sucking Dennis' cock. Look at how much she loves sucking that big, hard, dirty cock." She kept stroking his cock and talking about the video. "I think your wife really loves showing off her cock-sucking skills for you. Don't you just love the way she takes him into her mouth and sucks?"

Ed just stared and muttered, "Uh huh."

"Oh, yeah, she's good. It's good that you are sharing her. She has a real talent and should be shared so that other men can experience a high-quality blowjob. Oh, look, she's now licking and kissing his big, fat cock. She doesn't just like Dennis' cock, she loves it. She wants it. I think you are going to have to send her over to Dennis' house every once in a while, so she can suck that beautiful cock."

Ed was starting to thrust up into Jan's hand. He was close to his third orgasm of the night.

"Here it comes now. Dennis is going to cum into your wife's mouth. She loved holding it on her tongue while she moved her tongue back and forth with her mouth open. She wanted you to see him cum into her mouth. She was showing you how much she loves other men's cum. She...".

At that moment, Ed groaned and started cumming. He didn't have a lot of pressure on this one, after two earlier orgasms, but he still spewed some cum. Most of it just came out and cascaded over Jan's hand. She kept it up until he groaned and tried to pull away. Jan stopped.

Lucy and I were at this point just standing there watching. I turned to Lucy. "Do you guys do this often?"

"Well, I have been out with three different men to get laid, but this is the first time he came along and the first time that I did a threesome. It was also my best experience."

"Well, then maybe you should come home with me for tonight and I'll take you home tomorrow. We can have some more fun."

"I don't know." Lucy looked at Ed. He had overheard us.

"Honey, you can go if you want, but I want proof. I want video."

Lucy went to Ed. She asked Jan to unlock his cuffs and she talked to him as his arms came free and he stretched them. "Honey, you don't have to do this. This was just a game and now it's over."

"Liar. You loved it and this is not the first time you've been out fucking. We agreed you could do this from time to time, so why not take advantage of a known quantity?"

Lucy kissed him, hard. "I love you. You know that, right?"

"I wouldn't let you do this if you didn't."

"Okay, well maybe I will go home with Dennis for tonight."

I walked over to them. "You can then meet my wife and our live-in submissive. I may even invite some other friends over, if you want."

Lucy laughed. "Geez, you guys are crazy. No, thank you, I think it will be fine just meeting your wife and submissive. What about Jan?"

Jan spoke then. "Yeah, what about me? I want to come home with you, too. I didn't get enough fucking tonight."

I shook my head and grinned. "You weren't supposed to get fucked tonight. You were just here to assist with my fucking a married woman and have a threesome. You'll get fucked later. In fact, Cindy may want to fuck your cute little ass with her new strap-on."

"Oh, goodie. I like Cindy."

We all started getting dressed and Jan and I went downstairs while Lucy and Ed had a little time to talk.

A couple of minutes later, they came down holding hands and came over to us. Ed kissed Lucy and whispered something in her ear. She gave him a friendly slap on the arm and grinned. Ed left smiling and waved to everyone.

"What was that?"

"He said not to come home until I had a pussy and belly full of cum."

"Nice call. I like him."

"I love him."

"When did you two start playing like this? How long have you been married?"

"We've been married 8 years and we only started this about a year ago. We've done it sparingly, but he confessed his fetish one day and we started reading all these stories, and finally we worked out that we would try it. The first three times they were slightly enjoyable, but it was all serious with the guys only wanting to fuck. They fucked me well, but I enjoyed tonight so much better. I liked Ed being there, and you guys were just more interesting and fun while fucking."

"Okay, then. Let's head home."

We all got in my car and headed home. Lucy pulled Jan into the back seat for the ride. It was thirty minutes home, so I wondered what was happening.

Then I heard Lucy say, as soon as we were out of the parking lot. "Jan, you didn't get to play as much as you wanted tonight. Strip and get ready to get eaten all the way home."

"Fuck yes!"

All the way home I had trouble driving while trying to get peeks of Lucy eating Jan's pussy. She made her cum twice before we got home.

Once we got home, we piled out. It was almost midnight. We went in the house and were greeted by a naked Katy.

"Master, welcome home. Are these more sluts?"

Everyone laughed. "Yes, these are more sluts. They are spending the night."

"There is a surprise waiting for you in the den."

"Yeah?" I headed that way.

When I got to the den, Louise was tied to the coffee table naked. Jack was sitting on the couch, getting a blowjob from Cindy.

"What's going on here?" I asked.

Jack grinned. "I brought my slut over and wanted a blowjob. Cindy was eating Louise and Katy was giving me a blowjob until you guys came home. When she rushed to the front door, Cindy started on my cock. I think Louise is almost passed out."

"Well, I think we are mostly fucked out. Maybe tomorrow."

Katy went over and pushed on Cindy's shoulder. "Hey, let me have that big cock back."

Cindy giggled and moved. When Jan saw Jack's cock she said, "Wow. Nice cock."

Cindy came over and introduced herself and then took the ladies upstairs. I didn't think Jan wanted to leave with Jack's big cock out in the open, but they did follow us. When we got upstairs, Cindy took the ladies into one of our guest bedrooms. "Here is the bedroom for you two. You'll have to sleep together."

Lucy giggled. "We already have, metaphorically."

Cindy laughed. "Oh, and by the way. Jack's big cock down there is great, but doesn't last long. He has been getting better, but has a problem lasting." She put her arm around me. "But Dennis can fuck for hours."

"Thanks, hon. They already know since I've fucked them both."

Cindy turned to Lucy. "So, you're the married woman he fucked tonight, eh?"

Lucy seemed to blush a little. "Yes."

"My husband, somehow, seems to find a lot of married women who like to fuck and will fuck him. I don't know why, but he collects them."

"That's because he's a good fuck and a nice guy at heart."

Cindy smiled at me. "Yeah, maybe." Then she turned back to the others. "You know what? I changed my mind. Jan, I'm sleeping in here with you. Lucy, as the newest member of his fuckees, you sleep with Dennis. Maybe you can get one more in the morning before the other ladies try to suck his cock."

Lucy smiled. "Thank you. I could use both men tomorrow, unless Dennis is up to two loads. I should probably leave by about 11am and my husband demanded that I come home with both my pussy and my belly full of cum."

"Well, Dennis will have to do that. Jack has to leave very early for a conference. Like 5:30 in the morning."

"Oh, I'll still be asleep then."

"Yeah, I figured. Although, there are a couple of other options we have. Right, dear?"

I shrugged. "Maybe. Not sure. But I think I can handle it by 11am."

Cindy rolled her eyes. "Yeah, I figured."

"Okay, let's go."

We all went to bed and I made sure my body clock would wake me up at a normal hour. I've always been able to do that.

12