All Comments on 'What a Fool'

by Rhein1

Sort by:
  • 244 Comments (Page 2)
Huedogg2Huedogg2about 7 years ago
once again, why are you leaving a house you pay for

and most of the savings? WHY? They are both fools.

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
stone cold

Good story up to the point of leaving her the house and most of their savings. Dumb ass. The "cunt" deserved nothing. Did they have any children to be disappointed as well?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good story

Not all of us, who have dealt with cheaters, are pushovers.

My wife asked me how much I loved her. She was in tears and I knew something was wrong. After I assured her my love was limitless, she tearfully admitted to have been seeing a man at work. They had had vaginal sex only once, but oral sex many times.

I stopped talking to her. Once the told me what she had done, our marriage was over. While she sat and cried, I moved out of our room and into a spare bedroom and ignored her.

She appeared to be devastated over the next days, weeks and months. I lived as a single man, one who had only a roommate. No, I didn't date, I got up and went to work each morning and came home each night. But each night there was no one to talk to, no one to eat dinner and snuggle on the couch with. I ignored Mira as if she wasn't there or even existed.

During that time I separated our money, we had a joint account that she took care of. Mira berated me when she realized my wages were no longer deposited into the account. She also was incensed when she realized her credit cards no longer worked. I'd paid them off and canceled all three of them. I saw she had others later and assumed she opened her own accounts.

Our parents intervened. Hers I ignored, mine I told the whole story to. She hadn't bothered to tell my folks the problem and after I did, they treated her as a pariah. Somewhere along the line they told her folks because again Mira berated me over their learning what really happened. Up until then, they thought I was unreasonable.

I suppose Mira continued to have sex at work. She certainly never approached me for any. Well, once she came to my bedroom after I retired for the evening. She was naked and didn't take it well when I pushed her out and locked the door. My once loving wife screamed obscenities I wasn't even sure she knew at me.

She last almost two years. Two years that she obviously fucked at work and probably when she was out 'late'. I finally came home one night and found her things gone, her wedding ring on the table and divorce papers. I signed and delivered her the next morning, I couldn't wait to be shut of the cunt.

I guess she moved in with the guy she was fucking. It was a coworker whom she moved in with. Six months later, she was pregnant and living at home with her folks.

Me? No, I didn't find that beautiful soulmate like the stories say. I'm still single, rarely date and have had sex once since our divorce. I work hard though, lots of overtime and weekends. My portfolio has never looked better and I'm looking at retiring before I'm 40, but what would I do?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5*

Please finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
FTDS!

With the repercussion side of the story, you left it unfinished.

Obo1Obo1about 7 years ago
Good lord

I wish the author would explain the point behind having him give up the house and the savings. Is it supposed to be some kind of sentimental f-u to the cheaters? Like this is what you really care about? It just makes him seem pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well written story

That being said, it was just an awful ending. I understand the divorce. What I don't understand is why he would give his cheating wife the house and most of the savings? He's rewarding her for cheating. At least take his fair share. And make sure that Devon suffers some serious consequences along the way. The horrible ending ruined the entire story. Pure and simple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
CUCKOLD, FAGGOT WIMPY SHIT

This is obviously not written by an american. American men don't share well. They will lash out in anger and violence when someone sticks their dick into something that belongs to them.

And what's this bullshit theory about loving a man that you'd disrespect by fucking around on him? There's no love in this equation. Just scorn, ridicule and a deep desire to humiliate. I would like to have seen the reaction of the cheating slut when she came home

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Needed more

Gave it 4* because it wasn't finished.

Would have loved to read the aftermath!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I am sure we would enjoy

Her tragic return in the aftermath

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
funny anon 5 rating

That you as anon would write such a thing about yourself

Story wasn't much. Rich secual predator goes after vulnerable middleaged wives. Wife is pathetic and delusional

Husband walks away leaving wife financially secure with a ridiculously boohoo note

I have read most of your stories so I could give fair evaluation. You have imagination but do not develop characters and seem to rationalize wives cheating. The only so called men in your stories are the predators the husbands are ludicrously lame

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

But I agree with the comment below mine - an epilogue would've been nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5

good story, wouldve liked to read the aftermath too.

why are anons such inadeqate bitter little men? mostly invaulantry cuckolds it seems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic cheap cuck/wimp crap!! MINUS 5*!!!

Is that all he has to say?? Laughable!!! Only a insane people can write such a crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
more?

Should have a second part or just longer.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
asshole of LIt is on your birth certificate dear annony

5 to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
if anyone should die it's the asshole of LIT, dear annony!!

5 to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Part 2???

Maybe we need to bring this to FTDS. He would finish it once and for all. Maybe the lover will tell her he no longer wants her due to the fact he knows what it is the husband is saying.

gldngolfergldngolferabout 8 years ago
Still waiting

Where is the sequel?

Would really like to read about the cheating wife's reaction when she came home and read the letter left by her soon to be ex husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Didnt like it, didnt hate it...kinda bla

Nothing to like, nothing to really hate to much. Gave it a 3.The story telegraphed where it was going so no big surprise or twist at the end. No one won but everyone loses... We are supposed to enjoy that? No bitches were burned, no revenge, no true love winning out, no real engaging characters, no sloppy seconds happily lapped up, so nothing to please any weird folks either, or drive others nuts with disapproval

keep writing...

Ho Hum..

ggariousggariousover 8 years ago
Fresh

Sometimes the cuckold story can get too crazy for the poor husband. This writer knows how to deal with those situations in a near real manner. Good story, 5 stars.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 8 years ago
What A Stupid Bitch

The vast majority of men cannot ever, ever, ever forgive being cuckolded by their wives. Only the most stupid woman will openly cuckold her loving husband. It is almost a guarantee that she will destroy his love for her, his trust in her, and their marriage. All I can say is, "What a stupid bitch?" 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I like the way he

handled this "situation". Maybe there was nothing else to do but accept that this was the way it was .. period, and go on with his life. They both made choices and they were right for each of them I guess.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still love it. A wacky premise, but handled well. Five stars, and still a favorite.

ErotFanErotFanover 8 years ago
Good story, well written

He realized she left him long ago.

But I would have busted Devon's lip so her night wouldn't have been so perfect.

>:^(

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wimp patetic stupid tale

He should take some terapy, is amaizin how someone can be so wimp, so moron.

All tales of this writter are the same, the same character, same history, same patetic end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Happy slut story!

Happy slut gets the dick she wanted. So, what price did she pay? Certainly no clue here! We know what he got...cuckolded.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Positive scores by cluck lovers.

Likely cuckolds themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Again, author posts an imcomplete tale.

If author is unable to complete a tale the author should cease posting.

xtremeddxtremeddabout 9 years ago
You cannot posess what you do not have...

it was ended get over it.

x

Oh Rhein1, Thanks for sharing on Lit. !

EddboyEddboyabout 9 years ago
contrary to what the last anon posted

this was a very good yet unfinished story. The husband should not have to to keep reminding his wife that he doesnt want her to fuck this man. SHe wouldnt take no for an answer and somehow got her husband mixed up with a husband from a MM story. Now it would be good to hear from the wifes perspective what happens after she gets back from her hour or so of fun and realizes her marriage is over

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a total failure as a man and a husband

So he just let her go? Without telling her the consequences? He must not have loved her very much. And why would he leave her the house and most of the savings? That makes absolutely no sense. He's rewarding her cheating. What kind of a man would do that? And what about Devon? He's just going to let the prick ruin his marriage and go on ruining other marriages? Why not talk to the other husbands he's cuckolding and figure out a little or a lot of revenge? Not that this story wasn't well written, but it's ending ruined the entire story, mostly by not having an ending. Just awful.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
NO ONE SAID HE WAS SMART

highly principaled, for sure. TK U MLJ LV NV

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
Not bad but incomplete...

...this is one of those stories that scream for a sequel. I missed her reaction to his letter and perhaps some retribution for both..

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
yet another

What we have here is yet another standard Rhein1 soon to be ex husband, works hard for decades then gives all the proceeds to a cheating slut.

Why does this writer think that the man does not deserve a share of the wealth that his labors produced?

ohyessssssohyessssssover 9 years ago
dumb shit

The house and the savings? You truly are a dumb shit. I would have let her do her thing and the locks would have been changed immediately after her departure. All our accounts would have been changed the previous week, as well as my health insurance and 401k. Darren would get his down the road. If she got nasty after my changes, her pain would be physical, and permanent. Easy to say, you say. The truth, I assure you.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 9 years ago
wow this isnt just terrible.... it is vile

the lawn mower argument is moronic. The husband is a mindless sad wimp.

The only person to like is Devon

sdc92078sdc92078almost 10 years ago
He left her the house AND the savings?

No way. Quitclaim the house, it won't be anything but a sad reminder of the marriage anyway, but take the money.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Didn't care for this tale.

Felt unfinished. Would have liked another paragraph where she read the note.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The story is finished.

It would have been a little better if he'd taken his half of the savings at least, leaving her her own half and the house. That's my only real quibble, other than to perhaps have sought marriage counseling as soon as his wife came up to him with this asinine demand.

Those thinking loverboy would be prime for a lawsuit...he met her on a dating site. What more proof that she was already looking to cheat before he met her?

As for the wife...her "sell-by" date as a hot little fling is fast approaching, and she's thrown her marriage away.

Well done, Rhein1

Cog

maninconnmaninconnalmost 10 years ago
Thanks

I just read all your stories and gave them all 5*. Thanks for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wimp

Never understood is castigating the lead character as a wimp. There is such a thing about moving past and letting go. He is so much better off without a manipulative and conniving bitch as a wife. Personally, I would have taken all of the savings and left her the house. Karma has a way of coming full circle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Earlier comment that all stories are retreads..

Comment is "right on". Same theme repeated. Wife loves husband; wife wants lover; wife cuckolds husband; husband walks away; no damage done to wife; wimp husband who gives half to ex-wife.

Author..get a new theme!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Fuck this writer is an absolute wimp, he gives the cheating bitches everything in all his stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Why give her everything make her fight for it.

At worst 50% . She doesn't even deserve that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
she thought she could pierce him through the heart without any consequences?

guess she's going to find out just how wrong she was

couldn't have happened to a nicer person

oh, and to all you people who don't like how Rein1 writes: tough effin' shit. they're his to do with as he effin' pleases. you want something "different" go write it yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
All your stories are retreads

You write the same story over and over and over, and it's always shit. You can't write worth a damn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
That's it?

This writer, much like JPB, loves to leave a story somewhat unfinished with questions un-answered. Which, usually leads to a story written well and interesting enough to warrant further read so it becomes frustrating when the writer decides he has written enough. And, I know there will be some of you who will say, "Use your imagination." Screw that! One's imagination may lead to an infinite number of scenario's. Whether I agree with it or not, It's just nice to be able to read what the writer comes up with.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
YOU FIGHT FOR THINGS YOU LOVE OR ARE VALUABLE

those that are not, TOUGH SHIT...TK U MLJ LV NV

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
didn't want her ?

After she decided to cheat why would he want her?

She was going to do this with or without agreement from her husband.

One thing I don't understand, she talks about wanting to be with a younger guy with lots of stamina, but Devon is described as distinguished looking with salt and pepper hair, so he would be near the same age as Tom and Karla.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
IT SEEMS A SHAME TO BUILD UP HER ABILITIES

knowing you are leaving, TK U MLJ LV NV

grogers7grogers7almost 10 years ago
ooops, that's Devon's door

Doug/Devon or Kate/Karla same story

grogers7grogers7almost 10 years ago
Reality knocks on Doug's door

Tavadelphin and semofuncpl3 have spelled out the real ending: Carla becomes the needy, clinging woman that Doug cannot abide because of the divorce, and Tom is in a position to live well without the baggage of a narcissist woman to worry about. Doug will be hard pressed to totally avoid Carla -- he hired her and firing her becomes complicated now that he has bedded her; also, Carla knows Doug's buddy who set her up with him. She will pester both men for a while. That's real revenge, not a fantasy.

sdc92078sdc92078about 10 years ago
He must have decided he just didn't want her

Otherwise, cutting the ring and telling her about divorce would have happened before the meeting with the lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
PLEASE NO CHAPTER TWO

Some can read and not comprehend. The story is all there. He is free and does not have to deal with her anymore. Stuff taken care of! She has to clean up her mess. Someone, whom is not thinking of the consequences, now has to do it all by herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
As posted, incomplete.

Therefore, crap. Author, if you can't complete a story have Literotica remove the story.

Fighting41Fighting41over 10 years ago
Incomplete Story

Can't rate this story as it is both incomplete and in the wrong section should be in loving wives.

The end felt very rushed you had the beginnings of a really good story but you just rushed for the end without really fleshing out the story could have been a lot better.

Will rate the story if you ever finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the end

the story and the marriage are done, what more do you want?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
FINISH IT PLEASE!!!!

Finish the story.... There must be more to it.

1. How did the "DATE" go and what were Karla's Experiences? did she enjoy it or not?

2. Karla's reaction when she returns home to find Tom's Note & Ring

3. Devon's perspective of the evening

4. Did she fight for her marriage or just go on to be a round heeled slut?

Many more can be listed but please FINISH THE STORY!

SNCINAZ@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Finish the damn story!

More then a yr without cap2!

We need to call our hero!

FinishTheDamnStory

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yet another unfinished story

While I like your stories, I find the open-endings to be frustrating. In this one, the husband leaves the slut wife with the majority of the assets to reward her infidelity? He slinks off into the sunset? Why? If he supposedly loves this woman, why would he not sit her down and explain that he would leave her if she continued down the road she was traveling? It seems to me that he gave up on his marriage rather easily. A well written story with too many question marks.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
Great ending -

Even Devon will not date her again - she will no longer have that loving man to go home to and she will be exactly that threat he will not allow - a single desperate woman wanting money and security -

No mater how good tonight is she has lost everything that ever mattered and gained nothing that ever will -

Really nice job

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3almost 11 years ago
Can't understand

some people. The story is finished. She left the house to become a slut, he stayed a man and moved on. You don't need much of an imagination to figure out any thing else. She's going to be a 40+ year old divorcee whose only job skills will be as a secretary and a slut. Unless the house if paid for, she will not be able to keep it. Devon is not about to marry her. And her chances of finding a good man are slim to none. On the other hand, Tom has a good job and the skills required to do it. He is the type of man the she, and lots of other women, are looking for so he will have no trouble replacing her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
and..................

There is really nothing else to be said. She made her choice and he made his. IF she had of been paying more attention she would have seen this coming. BUT she was more interested in "getting" what the young women in her office had. So now she can live with her decision and he his.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good story

I really loved the story but without a chapter 2 showing the aftermath, it falls short. please do a chapter 2 and finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not much of an ending.

Author is rather arrogant. Definitely does not finish stories; leaving the damaged husband basically holding an empty bag.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 11 years ago
Really Good Start of a Story

Very good story. Would be much better if you did a couple of more chapters to show th aftermath.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
we need more!

This is the best story on Lit.....finish it or we will all be forever wondering.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
I agree

Would love more of this story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
More

There has to be a chapter 2. It can't end this way. I agree the marriage is over but I would like to here the wife's anguish and the lawsuit against the asshole lover. It must be written.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Loved it

While some might differ with him leaving her the house, I think of it as pouring salt in a wound. She will always know how much he loved her, and just how much she threw away. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I have to agree with 1thinkingman on this

fuck giving that slut anything. Change the locks, cancel the cards and tell her you'll see her in court.

georgelittle2000georgelittle2000about 11 years ago
Excellent!

I admit I love pathos: i'd love to read a sequel with the cheating slut crying and whining and swearing ethernal love, but the story in itself works wonderfully!

Please, we've been without other proves of your talent for so long!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Conclusion - needs finishing

And I agree with thinking man.

Tell her the consequences and don't be a chicken shit and just wait for it to happen. Too passive.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanabout 11 years ago
I have read your one story

Unfortunately you have written it more than once. In each one the main male character has been a cuck and a wimp. Your wife demands that you allow her to cuck you and you do nothing until after the deed is done. Gain a spine become a man. In this one he leaves her with virtually everything. Wow talk about the consequences, personally I would have taken a baseball bat to Devon for disrespecting me in my own home. Then I would have forced my wife to tell the police if we was invited or not. I would be happier behind bars than be the man you have created.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great, but...

Wonderful story, but it leaves the reader wanting more. By this I mean her shock and pain (or not) when she finds the note.

Truely well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this story keeps on giving

I have tracked the comments on this story for several months. First, they are better then LW story comments but also they search for more depth from the author. So, if the Rhein1master is still alive, for the love of God, give us a follow up. I suggest LIterotica just opens the door for all of us to write an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really?

How could any man that supposedly loved his wife not make it CLEAR to her what consequences her behavior would have? He was playing a game and got what he deserved. Can't believe he'd leave her the house and savings. AND let the man off without suing him. Too many things in this story don't add up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sad sad tale

The real fools were Devon and the wife...I hope the author will bless us with a follow up....the wife needs to tell her tale.... like the classic "Blood from a Turnip" by cpete much is not spoken but actions result in much misery

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 11 years ago
Apparently, this story does not take place in the Southern United States...

There is a folk saying here: Don't ever mess with another Monkey's Monkey... It is understood here that it bad for ones health for a man to take another's wife. I know of a least 5 homicides that weren't even taken before a grand jury in such cases. Devon would'nt last long down here.

energystarenergystarover 11 years ago
No need for part 2.

Except I really wish you do one, you are a pleasure to read.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 11 years ago
Please continue!

Outstanding. Very inspiring, this story, but I feel the need of a 2nd. Part.

Do us a fovour, please, and continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
reread this story 20+ times

This story is haunting.....you left us hanging and we deserve a chapter 2...even after reading it so many times ....I feel the wife and Devon are both Fools

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
ps

please ask devon if he is bullet proof and has a 24 hour body guard and a kevlar vest that looks good with his suit. if his answer is yes to all of those, ask him if he plans to wear a bullet proof helmet for the rest of his life.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 THE BEST WAY TO HANDLE A BAD SITUATION

sign the papers and say like Ferlin Husky...GONE....TK U MLJ LV NV

chrisr357chrisr357over 11 years ago
Left hanging!!

Good story, but your really need to write the next chapter.

likegoodwinelikegoodwineover 11 years ago
Great story!

It was well written. I appreciate that your hero didn't go ballistic and simply moved on with his life. It was really realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
????

Gave it a 3*. Wasn`t really complete as she did not suffer or pay for her infidelity, otherwise it would have been 5*. If authors feel the need to write then they should write complete stories.

FD45FD45over 11 years ago
There is only one thing that neeeded to be added to this story

You COULD do a second chapter, but it is complete in itself. Conflict, resolution (even if the resolution is a bit unsatisfying)

But you missed the one appertiff which would have made this story absolutely perfect.

After dinner and a night of dancing, just as Dickhead and Slut are having that Last Drink before she goes and gets naked and sweaty for this prick, a young girl (perhaps popping some gum) goes into the club and Serves Karla with her divorce papers. Devon (sorry...DICKHEAD) wouldn't get his free night of passion and neither would Karla because nothing says 'cold bucket of water' like a Divorce Papers.

karan9876karan9876almost 12 years ago
No revenge?

Though he dint behave like a wimp as he dint accept what his wife did, by not getting revenge he disappointed all the readers out there who have a sense of justice. We need justice. This was not fair. She got away too easily.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 12 years ago
Thanks for triggering me, mate!

It was a good story, even though it reminded me in a way of something I'd rather not remember!

Will there be more from Tom and Karla? I DO hope so!

Cobbler1023Cobbler1023almost 12 years ago
Good Story

You managed to do what stangstar06 failed to do in MY HAPPY ENDING. You gave me a strong husband who drew a clear line in the sand, a stupid woman who didn't want to go along with it, and consequences laid out. I do NOT need a followup. My mind tells me what she thought/felt when she returned. The house and the money? I can only believe that they were not too old, the house was not high in equity, and the bank account failed to attract huge deposits. (On her salary, even with the bank account, she will loose the house within a year!)

BEST OF ALL! You managed to do it all in two pages without making me hate the husband! Devon? He was despicable to everyone except the wife, it seems! The wife? She defines narcissism!

Good story! Keep it up!

The cobbler

Johnny1MJohnny1Malmost 12 years ago
Good story.

My only criticism is that we hunan beings have a basic instinct for

fairness. Somehow I don't feel that the ending satisfied our fairness

gene. We needed to see the wife in as much pain as the husband,

but the story ended before that happened.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This story has a major flaw!

The major flaw in your story is that it is too short. It needs a follow on to explain how this man deals with this deadly blow and makes a life for himself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good Story

It seems imcomplete. I would like to hear her point of view before and after his actions. Also the dater needs to meet his water loo. Justice should always prevail unlike the real world. A Great Effort

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Art imitating Life

Your story hit my sole like you wouldn't believe. Anyone that has ever gone through this type of story for real in their lives can feel the pain of the character, weither your a man or a woman. My wedding ring was given back to my ex-wife by her parents as they removed her from the home that they gave us to raise our children in. Maybe she can write a story and share it on here of how that went. The real irony of the story was her name was also Carla.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
page 3 please

what happens when she slithers in

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 12 years ago
Pretty Sad

I wish there could be a reconciliation, however, given the way she totally ignored the pain she was causing him I don't see how, interesting enough Devon was more perceptive than she was. Question....did Devon ever bring up the possible consequences, certainly it wasn't his responsibility as she was doing the cheating, but...one wonders.

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 12 years ago
it does need a second part

To see what happens,threads are left open..does karla even care?She tells hubby it is to scratch an itch,but then devon tells tom she said she fell in love with him.Tom.kind of made clear to her that he wouldn't stand her going outside but she had told him she would cheat and he basically said fine,and the last kiss should have told her thathe would bail but she was too stupid.And what happens when she realizes devon doesn't love her and she has only sex? There is one disconnect, Karla said she was curious about young studs....Devon is not young from the descriptiond,sounds middle aged,so where is the stud?

As far as Tom leaving her the house and money he is acting like a person who loved her but knew it was over and bc he loved her didn't want to hurt her.He isn't a wimp ( most guys into the btb tales are prob nerdy little accountant types who wouldn't have the balls to get revenge) he is a man who could love enough to walk away...be nice to see what happens,guy that nice deserves a good end and would be nice to see karla inherit the wind.....

x_JohnDoe_xx_JohnDoe_xalmost 12 years ago

Curious story. The husband didn't stop the wife from going on a date with a serial cuckolding asshole, but still ends up wanting a divorce interesting he hopefully finds a woman that doesn't want to cuckold him. Part two isn't really needed, but it woud be good to see him living well. Thanks for the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous