All Comments on 'What a Fool'

by Rhein1

Sort by:
  • 244 Comments
MasterKoteMasterKote15 days ago

Good but left us readers wanting a conclusion or epilogue

Wildbill1964Wildbill196421 days ago

Thanks, but NO thanks. No balls couldn't even confront her with pending consequences, BEFORE the deed went down. No balls author couldn't even give an epilog...... NO score at from me!

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos24 days ago

So passive aggressive. He knew it was over long before that night, so why not just say "Well, this isn't working for me anymore babe. I've packed my bags, have a nice life." This leaving with a sappy note and some sort of symbolism with the ring is just so... I guess you were shooting for dramatic, but it didn't have any oomph to it. When you take the lack of presence of Tom and combine it with the brevity of the story, I'm just kind of left wondering who he was even? Heck, even the professional wife fucker had more personality.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow, was that bad, or what? Lame story, worse with the lack of spine and the author making the scumbag predator out to be an innocent party - with no punishment out of it all? Seriously bent author ...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It's hard to understand the mentality of any writer who'd want to create such a weak main character and such a lame story. A broken ring and a highly paid off divorce is her penalty for the selfishness and evilness in her heart? Just incredibly stupid. You do your readers a great disservice by throwing this garbage out there and encouraging the female dogs to run around loose and think there won't be any consequences. You obviously have an agenda here, which means the heart and mind that wrote this is maybe just as twisted up as the product. You need to get some help. But more importantly, you need to not write trash that will destroy other people's lives by its influence. By writing this, you're doing exactly the same thing as the scumbag predator in your story. By not including any accountability or penalties upon him or the selfish excuse for a wife, you're just as bad as he is. Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Why would he give the house and most of their savings???? That turned this story from a 5 star to 1 star.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magician6 months ago

Ok story but still written like somebody from New England wrote it. Yes, he walked away but that’s all he did. You need to put on a pair of jeans and boots and learn to kick ass. MtM

Burner70Burner706 months ago

Need the aftermath when the spanking sees he left her

Ocker53Ocker537 months ago

Everything was great until the MC says you can have the house in full and most of the money that ruined a good story that turned the story into a joke, no one and I mean no one would give their partner anymore than they legally had too after a betrayal like she did⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I think i commented before. I agree the marriage was done as soon as she asked to sleep around. However, let the courts decide who gets what. Give nothing away.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapter7 months ago

Far too civilized and reasonable with the marriage wrecking SOB. Instead of reading the wife the riot act initially, he quietly does what he needs to in order to walk away. That strategy I get but only in part. She assumed by his silence that she had his reluctant approval. She needed to know that was a fallacy. Devon should have walked out the second he knew what the real lay of the land was. Ending felt weak.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

He should have taken the money, slapped her then beat the shit out of him

Cracker270Cracker2708 months ago

Four. If the writer had carried it on to a conclusion we would have a five.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The MC is pathetic for letting it get this far. Should have at least kicked her out of work ass out the day she told him she had been on a cheaters website.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

recitation of details without any closure.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x12 months ago

"I need to feel that I am wanted by someone other than my husband." -Congratulations, you're now wanted by another man, that doesn't mean that you have to fuck him!

\

"you will never know the difference except that I will show you in a much more physical way how much I truly love you too." - In other words, she's been holding back on showing him how much she loves him!

\

MAYBE she'll only fuck Devon this once to thank him for lining up the job, but anyone who thinks that her job as Devon's friend's "personal assistant" won't involve fucking is a fool!

\

"I'm sorry Tom, this is never what I intended." - If he was really sorry. he would walk away and tell Karla to be faithful to her husband.

\

"most of the savings are yours now too" - Why? If he's giving her his share of the house, HE should get most of the savings to compensate.

\

Lost a star for no ending. Him leaving the ring and a note isn't an ending. What happens when she comes home? Are her parents alive? What will they say?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Nope, pathetic main character makes the whole thing a waste. Not really a man. This must have been written by a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pathetic trash. Probably written by a woman. Anyone has screwed up as this main character is could not be considered a man. A complete waste.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like this one better than your others where the husband tried to stay with the cheating wife. It would have paid off better to hear her reaction to his responsive action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck…Rhein seems to be the wimpiest male ever born on earth!! How on earth has he survived so long without dieing of cuckold ness??he seems so mentally fucked up…! Are we sure this is not some pSychiatric asylum inmate writing his rambling’s???

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The wife cheats and the husband gets nothing!. If they had Kids that would happen But without kids it would be a Almost even Split!.. Why give the bitch all of it??!? What happened next?? Wheres Chapter 2???

jonny956jonny956over 1 year ago

Always the husband leaves everything to the cheating wife. Not in this world!

GriscomGriscomover 1 year ago

Why does she get the money?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey Bill S. What’s unfinished about the story? They’re getting divorced end of story. If you’re one of those damaged souls that feels an unmanageable anger over a work of fiction because you couldn’t jerk yourself off to a violent ending, get some therapy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Again no wrap up ending. Why the hell did you stop writing?

From a 5 to a one star, Try finishing a story once.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story until he did something ridiculous. Not get his HALF of the assets and not get any revenge on Devon. That lessened the story.

eljj546eljj546almost 2 years ago
This story needs a new title

The new title should be: what a stupid bitch!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 2 years ago

Wow... don't know how to take this story, especially the ending. MC took it on his knees, timid. As the old saying goes, "It's better to die on your feet than live on your knees!" Good writing, with great emphasis on the subtleties and nuances. Very well-written.... just hard to take. He will have the last laugh. Someday. 5/5.

GerMagGerMagabout 2 years ago

A pitty, unfinished and no logic. Why have her kiss you after she kissed him? when you already decided your mariage is dead? And why let the ass in your house! Have the talk outside make clear what you think and close the door.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

3 stars - standard crap spouted by deranged skanky, sluts trying to justify cheating - pure and simple.

Also the consequences are pure and simple - DIVORCE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Unfinished

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story, is there anymore, like her returning and the pain she feels when she doesn't find her husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I felt this story was unfinished. I would like it to continue when Karla returns the next morning/afternoon. Will she go search for him and beg forgiveness? Will he move away and find another true love. Will she become the 5th wife even though she is divorced?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For the folks who attack the author. Write and submit your story. After doing that, you may post mindless critique

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damm the story is too short, I was waiting to see her return.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a total waste of your time and your supposed readers time. Just whip out the words with any thought that there is a beginning, a middle, and an actual ENDING????

I am sure you are impressed with your own limited writing ability.

Obviously your editor, assuming you even have one, has it he same limited ability to envision a complete story with an ending.

Sadly the story was starting to develop into an almost worthwhile complete story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Finish the story!!!

PorterrhPorterrhover 2 years ago

All these authors stories take you to the edge of the cliff, but never let you experience the fall

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Asshole author.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

why leave anything? If she divorces because of abandonment she can probably get even more! Right at the start of the talk just get the lawyer working and try for a 50/50 split.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

Uhm.

Only one word came across my mind to describe Tom.

WIMP.

If I was Tom, I would not shake the hand of the pussy hound.

I would not be civil with him but I'm not going to be violent if he behaves.

But again expletives would spout from my mouth. Civilly of course.

Well, at least he dumped the cheating wife.

But I think the cheater will have a better life than him.

She has a job. And she's having sex...with Devon and maybe more men.

/

Like I commented on Rhein1 other stories, this author is a good writer.

Too bad his endings just sucks.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Why the f**k do these guys turn tail and RUN. Devon straight up asked him to say the word, and he'd leave. Okay, say the word and then deal with Karla when she comes down to an empty house. Since he WISHED he'd gotten her to a therapist when she originally broached the question, do that ASAP. Or, if the die is broken, simply divorce her ass and leave with you head up and your honor intact!

.

F**kin' ennui-infected males....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The author isn't publishing anymore so this story will never get finished unless another author picks it up. The author writes a good story but most of them have the same storyline and most end like this, never properly finished. From some of the prologues to his stories I think he got tired of the troll comments he got to the stories.

trandall9991trandall9991almost 3 years ago

Not finished. You need to do the follow up. Or have someone else do it

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 3 years ago

damn i really got into this but after reading the authors other work i doubt there will be a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Not Finished.

3 stars.

bobbythreebobbythreeabout 3 years ago
Good story

I liked this story quite a bit. I wish the story continued, I would like to hear the wife's reaction. The premise seems a bit unrealistic, but maybe only a little. The husbands reaction seemed realistic, not the over the top unrealistic BTB that most seem to enjoy. It's been a few years since the author has submitted anything so it's unlikely there will be any continuation of the story, but I would welcome seeing one.

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 3 years ago

I wouldn't left her the money, just the house.

I hope he also recorded his meeting with devon to use it later.

And I would have sued him and hurt his reputation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Needs a bit more "fleshing out"

Need's a few more paragraphs: A)describe her reaction as she floats in on orgasmic bliss then discovers the ring. B)Needs to describe her reaction as she reads the divorce papers. C)Need's to be shocked when the prenup nails her- complete with pictures posted on the internet

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
3 stars. Generous mood. Tried to make Devon a good guy!!!

Not happening. He has been informed about the consequences and doesn't bow out knowing it is a sex thing only.

He and she cheated and need punishment.

Why leave her so much and adultery divorce.

Know when and where. Easy to get evidence.

Wimpy cuckold.

jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
HuH?

Why leave the skank with the house and most of the savings? Just seems so pathetic.

Finchy1955Finchy1955over 3 years ago
Pitu

You only seem to ever half finish your stories

Do you get bored writing them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

What generally makes these stories interesting is the conflict, there wasn’t any. You could have done this in 3 lines.

I’m going to screw someone else.

Ok.

Bye.

TreymonTreymonover 3 years ago

Well it would be something to see if it got through the deluded bubble around her neurons.

networkgurunetworkguruabout 4 years ago
Follow up?

Whatever for? She went on her date and he left and served her divorce papers the next day. What else needed to be said?

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
Interesting! 5*****

Good insight into the nature of a man who has sex with other men's wives.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Good story

But for a cheating bitch like Karla, you need a harsher ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really!

What an utterly delusional female. Devon seemed open about his philandering, did she even stop to enquire about his marital status or his lack of a wife? She is so blinded by her lust, that she is even unaware of his(Devon's) meaning when he says,"Baby, why don't you kiss your husband goodbye as if it is going to be the LAST KISS HE WILL EVER get from you." Via Karla's lust, Devon has successfully sucked the soul out of the marriage. What happens when Karla is a divorced woman? Devon only wants liaisons with married women. So what future for Karla?!!! Very well written.5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The marriage was over long before the date or sex

Whole lot of folks seem to have missed the message— she doesn’t love him any more. He doesn’t want to be married to a woman he has to threaten to keep her. It’s obvious she no longer gives a damn about him. The author tells us this in a number of different ways and wraps it with a bow in the response to Devon saying she says she loves her husband.

Making her aware of the cost?! That won’t make her love him again. It’s over. She wrecked it. Broke it long before she got in Devon’s car. Long before she had sex.

jbpeters74jbpeters74about 5 years ago
Needed more

It was too much of a build up to the end, to end the way it did. The little warnings, Devon asking questions and having concerns. I would like it if Devon was no drama guy, if he told her as soon as they got in the car. Warn her about what he believes her husband is about to do. Have her either run back to husband or not just it would be a better conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yes...it should have been longer

But....very surprised to hear that Karla was looking for work...after all it's her female coworkers that have filled her head with talk about their young boyfriends. Story otherwise was well written but was lacking an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What! No ending!

Closer need here..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
No. Rhein1’s story does not NEED anything in order to be complete.

I, too, would have liked it to be longer *because* the story is so well written that I was strongly pulled in. I, too, felt a pull to see his wife ‘shocked,’ slapped-awake,’ into grasping our protagonists View of Life - but, again, this too is because Rhein1 has so effectively pulled us into the story and into our protagonists point of view.

It *is* a sad, sad story - in every way possible.

And *that* is why that next-to-last paragraph conclusion is so damn powerful ...a term often found in LW stories is focused upon in a way that makes this term BE, not just present in the text, but BE the essence of the sad, sad thing it is: Irreconcilable Differences “and nothing could be truer than that.” - or, more sadly depicted.

JMAS

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Should

have told Devon he'd be wise to spend the rest of his life looking over his shoulder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Softie

Should have left her with nothing. Cheats should never prosper

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unbelievable

Utterly incomprehensible outcome. Leaving her the house etc is just asinine, and ruins what is a reasonable plot line.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 5 years ago
I have read 2 stories and both endings need some sort of closure

Sorry, I can't rate this very high. You really need to delve into what happens "Next" for all involved.

cabbage01132cabbage01132almost 6 years ago
5* because i likestories that explore this scenario.

i do agree with others, it needs a better ending, maybe not even a different ending but explored more fully.

marital infidelity is a fascinating subject and many "loving wives" stories don't even scratch the surface of the turmoil and depth of loneliness that the betrayed spouse must feel. instead many concentrate on childish and largely implausible revenge fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Simply awful

The divorce was a given. Why would he give her the house and most of their savings? THAT made no sense. At least take half of everything. That would at least make the story seem real. Rewarding her cheating was simply stupid. Leaving her the house and taking ALL the money makes sense. Figuring how to fuck up Devon REALLY makes sense. This guy just crawled away. Spineless move. Horrible ending ruined the entire story. Where is FTDS when you really need him?

1 star

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
Me Again

I Would Have Loved To Read A Better Finish ( But Alas Nothing Has Raced Out Of This Stable Since July 2014) Anyway Bye See Ya

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I agree with Samuel_T_Cogsley

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
MIGHTYHORNY GOT IT STRAIGHT....

Why the hell would he reward her for destroying the marriage? This bullshit ending is just so cuck ove the top as to be insufferable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I hate this story for these reasons:

1)To be forewarned is to be for-armed.

2)A counter strike attack in the form of a massive lawsuit should have automatically been in the works for "Alienation of affection".

3)The whiplash effect of telling her friends and family what kind of slut she is? Should have already been in the work.

4)a PI's report should have been issued, distributed, to assist in the payback.

5)Sending such PI's report to the jerk's customers? "Now THAT'S customer service!"

You do the math- everything in this story just sucks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

He should have left her as so as she brought the BS up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Be nice to read if Karla thought it was worth it in the end.

That's the real climax

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 6 years ago
A fool right up to the end...

That Tom moved on and out of his marriage was a given - there's just way too many examples of how little Karla cared about his feeling, how easily she dismissed any concern he may had about her actions, how much their marriage was truly over... So, on that note, the character truly did everything right, right up to the end...

And there lies my problem with this story: its ending.

Why did Tom gave away so much of his material wealth to his wayward wife? He's not responsible for the dissolution of his marriage, so why does he have to feel the full financial burden of it? Yeah, sure - Karla would have gotten alimony out of it, zero doubt about it, so given her the house, with maybe a lump sum of cash, to make sure he didn't have to deal any further with her makes some sense. But to give her 'most of the savings'? FUCK NO. She deserves what she deserves by law, but not a cent more. Why the hell does Tom has to cripple himself financially, just so his ex-wife can bring to HIS house men to bone her? The fuck is this - his way to tell her "you can get all the cocks you want now, but you won't have me to support you emotionally anymore", even though it's quite obvious that she is less emotionally attached to him that he think she is?

Don't want to go all BTB on the unfaithful slut? Fine - to each his own. But keep enough self respect as to not make her feel she hasn't lost that much by not having you around anymore. Basically, what Tom didn't here is a major simp move, the like of which we only see in a Matt Moreau character. And nope, that's not a compliment.

The author had a chance to not make his main character a complete fool... gotta call Rhein1's effort a failure, on that one.

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
I Don't Know

This story has potential to be the best but failed at the finish line? Anyway I am giving you★★★★★ WOOF!

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
A note to you young men

because you old men should know better. The first time your, up to that point, faithful wife asks for a hall pass, tell her sure go ahead. Then hide your assets, gather your evidence and cut her loose. Silly to wait till she actually does it to make the decision.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
This story says

you are a good man and a good writer.

This quote from you "For those few who have been less than kind, I can only ask you to stop reading now as my writing apparently either offends you or is not up to your high standards." as well as every other story you have written says you are a whiny baby spineless putz like all your leading men...except for this story. Clearly then you have it in you. Water and cultivate it.

Damn good story! A solid five.

deblackbusterdeblackbusterabout 6 years ago
Lmao at the ED comment

I did feel something bad happening to my dick when reading this story. Not a good read at all. Would she really care that he left? I think you wrote it wrong. The woman you wrote doesn't seem to care about him at all.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Couple of Other Thoughts

Some have said that he should tell her that HE would fuck other women. At one point she offered that. I don't know how sincere that offer was, but maybe he should have called her on it!

It's telling that when she came into the room, her first move was to give DEVON a passionate kiss, NOT her husband.

It says a lot about her feelings toward their marriage and her own self-worth that she compared herself to a lawn mower!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
sbrooks has a point

You will do it if you love me reasoning is so dumb. What if he said I want you to greet with me a beer and a blowjob at the door everyday. Blowjobs whenever and wherever I want. You'll do it if you love me! Sounds dumb doesn't it?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Thoughts

Why do these wives always say, "If you love me you'll let me do this?" The husbands rarely say, "If YOU loved ME, you wouldn't WANT to do it, let alone ask me to let you!"

I would have taken her up on the younger woman option! I'm sure she doesn't mean it, and would shut it down if he took her up on it.

"I took his hand and shook it" - WTF? I would have kicked him in the balls then stomped on them!

He should have called Karla in and had Devon repeat what he said about it NOT being just one date!

If it's not what Devon wanted, why doesn't he tell Karla that the date is off?

If he's giving her the house, he should take all the money.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I have found the source of erectile dysfunction

It is from reading your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Agreed.....glad he's not posting this wimp shit anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
incomplete

Your stories are good but incomplete. The last one I just read needs wife's reaction to the husband gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I Think You Have What ItTakes To...

Write a story about a wife who insists on her Girls Night Out. She meets several men who provide her with sex that differs from what she gets from her husband. After awhile she loses all respect for her husband and starts to deny her husband the type of sex she freely gives to strangers. Eventually, as it always happens, husband either becomes suspicious, or is told of his wife's infidelity by an eye witness. Wife discovers there are dire consequences for her actions.

robinhodrobinhodover 6 years ago
I've just finished

reading all of this writer's stories.

I'm really sad that there are only nine, and that they are all at least three years old.

I wish he would do more.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 6 years ago
Another reading

Still love it. Still five stars.

sdc97230sdc97230over 6 years ago
What would be the point?

Once Karla told Tom what she had done and what she intended to do, it would have happened eventually. If he'd managed to dissuade her, she would just have done it later, behind his back.

Leaving her the house AND most of the savings is another matter, but we don't know how much the house is worth, how much savings there are and how long it will take Tom to make it back. Since Karla now has a job again, thanks to Devon, removing the marital assets as a possible sticking point in the divorce enables him to get a clean break with no alimony to keep her in his new life.

And Devon is really not a bad sort. All of his other hookups are with married women whose husbands are consenting, if not happy, and he's willing to walk away if Tom gives the word. When Tom declines the offer, Devon seems to understand that what he's doing that night is getting Karla out of the way so Tom can clear out undisturbed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cuck-A-Mania!

What a pussy-wimp!

Instead of wasting his time getting his ring cut,if he really wanted and loved her he would have made more of an effort to make the consequences of her cheating crystal clear in ADVANCE not AFTER the fact! At least he would have known without a doubt. Maybe it would have made her think twice or,maybe she just doesn't give a shit.

He ends up looking like a beaten dog,slinking away with his tail between his legs!

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
good tale 5*

wouldn't call it unfinished but would like to hear the aftermath. or maybe she came to her senses and put some real effort into finding her now absent husband.

i hate having to use my imagination and draw my own conclusions.

sas6446sas6446over 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

He should have told her right up front that if she goes through with it they are toast!

When she tries to placate him in the last paragraph of the first page, his response should have been, not to allow her to kiss him and says to her, "If you walk out that door with him, I won't be here when you get back, and I won't ever be back"!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a cheap wimp story!!!

Dont read that crap, its a pathetic cuckold/wimp story!!!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 7 years ago

Leaving her the house and savings was actually smart - he was cutting all ties with her so he could easily walk away. What do you think would have happened had he not done that? She finds the ring, realizes hubby has left, she fights the divorce, vows to never cheat again, forces counseling, etc. with him walking away, she has no leverage. Chances are she would have gouged him anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not finished.

Too many loose ends.

ohyessssssohyessssssabout 7 years ago
What?

She deserved nothing but contempt. Why would you leave her the house and savings? I would have had a far busier week trying to exclude her from everything. The reason for divorce would have been adultry. Three stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous