What a Girl Wants

Story Info
A cantankerous old fogey gets girl next door.
2.5k words
4.4
21.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one of those dark, frosty, and snowy winter mornings when most of us would much rather roll over, pull the blanket up, and just want to snuggle up a little bit longer. I grudgingly kicked the blankets off to the side, instantly, I felt the chilly morning air engulf my 50-year-old body.

Slowly, I got up, dragged my ass into the bathroom to brush my teeth, comb my hair among other things. Then I got dressed and made my way down to the kitchen stopping to turn the thermostat up.

"It's going to cost me a fortune this year in gas," I grumbled.

I looked out the living room window "Damn winter, why don't you take a holiday someplace. All I see is white, white, white everywhere I look. Is there no other color?"

I opened the kitchen door walked in and did my usual morning routine of turning the radio on, then the coffee maker which I prep nightly before going to bed.

I glanced at the clock as I made breakfast "Hmm...7:45 am, another day in the frozen tundra's of the north."

I poured my coffee added, a little cream took a quick sip, and placed it on the table along with my bacon and eggs. I grabbed my tablet, sat down, and ate while catching up on messages and the news.

I heard a knock on the kitchen door and looked out. It was my bright-eyed and bushy-tailed neighbor Joanne. She's been coming over here almost every morning since she moved in next door about six months ago. I love her to death, but her sunny disposition can be a tad bit annoying on these cold winter mornings.

"Hi Brian" Joanne cheerfully laughed as she removed her long white puffer coat, scarf, mitts, and her red & white toque. Underneath she wore a thick red turtleneck sweater with black stretchy pants that conformed to her perfect ass. There's no better ass in the county I'd rather stare at.

"It's a beautiful winter day out there Brian," Joanne spoke in a sing-song voice.

"It would be if I lived in Hawaii or Cuba." I murmured.

"Oh Brian, you're such an old fogey!" Joanne snips as she looked in the kitchen mirror checking her make-up and fussing with her dark brown shoulder-length hair. Joanne needn't worry, she's blessed with both inner and outer beauty. She even won a couple of local beauty contests when she was a little bit younger. She never let her beauty or winning the contests go to her head, I credit her for that. She loves everybody and everybody loves her back. She reached down and pulled the bottom of her sweater neatly over her pants and gave her ass a little pat. Then she grabbed and patted her perfect breasts.

Now satisfied that she looked flawless, Joanne poured herself a cup of coffee, pulled out a chair, and sat down at the table. She sat there staring at me in silence for a few minutes as I buried my nose in my tablet.

"Brian, why are you so cantankerous all the time?" Joanne frets.

I looked up at her and was going to say something snarky, but then I thought "No, it's not her fault that she's young enough to be my daughter if I had one. She's 26 years old with a perfect smile, a perfect body, and many, hopefully, happy years ahead of her."

"Well, if you must know. I'm 50 years old, I've been divorced for 8 years; I'm renting a house with more holes in it than Swiss cheese, everything outside is covered in a colorless white blanket and it's -22ºC. Furthermore, I haven't had sex for how long and everything on my body gets stiff but my pecker."

Joanne fidgets with her fingers and speaks up "Hmm...well...I can't fix the house or control the weather, but I could take care of that last problem, you know."

I peered over top of my reading glasses at Joanne, "Huh?? Geez Joanne, you can fuck any guy or woman you want. Why me?"

"I dunno Brian, I can't help it. I find you attractive and I think you've got a lot to give a girl like me."

I grinned "Remind me to show you my bank book after, and you tell me if I still have anything to give to a girl like you."

"Brian, I don't want your fucking money or your car!!" she snapped back at me while crossing her arms. "Look, you're not chasing me away. Like it or not, someday I'm going to be laying next to you naked in that cold empty bed of yours keeping you and your limp rocket warm."

"Hmm...well...I must admit I like the thought of waking up next to you" I replied thinking out loud.

"Good, when you get home from work tonight, I'm going be here, and I'll have your dinner ready." Joanne confirmed.

I got up off the chair, scratched my head, grumbled, and put my heavy winter clothes on to go to work all the while I'm thinking. "What happened? I woke up an hour ago, went from basically having nobody in my life. My pretty next-door neighbor comes over for her daily visit, next thing I know she's offering me sex and wants to be my girlfriend; now, I almost have a wife all this in sixty minutes??? Hmm...I must be going to wake up anytime now, this just can't be happening."

"Brian, do you have an extra key? I'm going to go shopping for us tonight." Joanne asked as she stood up and opened her purse that was sitting on the counter, pulling her keyring out.

"Yeah, there's one hanging on the wall over there." I pointed out.

Joanne grabbed the key and hers set and them both down beside her purse. Then she stepped over to me and fussed with my hat and coat like a mother does with her child. She gave me a passionate goodbye kiss and a hug, something I've longed for since my divorce.

"Joanne," I flirted "you're making this awfully difficult for me to go to work, you know."

She smiled "Ha Ha...I hope so. I'll be here when you get back, okay? Have a nice day, I love you!"

The more the day wore on, the more I thought about Joanne wanting to be around an old grump like me, the more I got turned on. I couldn't wait to get home. As I was heading out the door from work another thought suddenly struck me. "Do I really think she'll be there when I get home? It would be great to come home to someone other than the dog for a change. But if she's not there, that's going to hurt."

I jumped in my car and headed home. I pulled in the driveway and walked up my icy sidewalk to the house, opened the door. Suddenly, the heavenly smell of dinner rushed towards me filling my anterior naris. My first wife never saw the inside of our kitchen much less made the house smell like this. Ok, Big Guy...I can die now!"

"Damn, Joanne whatever you're making smells sooo good!!" I started sniffing into the air like a beagle trying to catch a scent. I tried to take in all the smells as I took off my heavy clothes.

Joanne looked at me with a sexy smile. She put the spoon down, adjusted the burner, took off her apron, and flung it on the counter. Underneath she had on a thin, light blue button-down sweater and tight beige pants again displaying her perfect little ass, plus a revealing camel toe too.

In a soft sexy voice, Joanne spoke "It'll be awhile before dinner. I wanted to be sure to leave some time for your first "Welcome home" blowjob. I promised you this morning I'd make your pecker hard and I'm delivering on my promise."

Joanne squatted down with her legs spread open. She pulled me between them unfastened my belt, and zipper. She yanked my pants down and then my boxers.

"Oooh...you have a cute little man here. He says he needs some attention."

I closed my eyes as she wrapped her soft tiny hand gently around my now limp cock. She rubbed it for a minute or two, then slipped it into her warm moist mouth licking and sucking it all the while playing with my balls.

"Damn she sucks like a finely tuned sucking machine." I thought.

With her other hand, Joanne grabbed and rubbed her tits with my hand underneath hers.

"Play with my tits more Brian."

I slipped my hand inside her sweater grabbing and feeling her soft and rather large C-sized breasts. Joanne stood up and removed her top. She pulled my head down to her nipples for me to suck on them. I loved watching her nipples getting hard as I licked and nibbled on them. Minutes later I stood back up and we kissed for awhile longer, I loved the taste of her tongue sliding in and out.

Joanne squatted back down and aggressively played with my now hard dick. A couple of minutes later my breathing got slower and heavier until I exploded into Joanne's waiting mouth. My knees went soft as she drained every last drop of cum out of my throbbing cock. Joanne stood back up with her mouth still full of my cum. She swallowed every last drop and smiled.

"Wow...you must've been saving that up for awhile," Joanne cackled as she smacked and wiped her lips

"We'll play more later. Dinner's just about ready."

Joanne put her sweater back on then sort of danced over to the stove, she took the stuff out of the oven and placed them on the table.

We sat down eating and talking "So after we're done, we'll go straight to bed tonight. I think we both need a hot steamy night of fucking; don't you think Brian?"

"I'm all for it, you have no idea how much I want to slip this inside you." I replied enthusiastically.

Joanne smiles as she passes the potatoes. We flirted as we ate. "I want feel your warm cum in every hole!"

Joanne and I did the dishes together and we grabbed, touch, and kissed each other. Nothing during foreplay was off-limits to her. She's simply a total slut. After we got the dishes caught up, she removed her apron and hung it over the stove handle.

Joanne with both hands grabbed my face, pulled me towards her and kissed me, then she smiled and looked into my eyes "Funny, you don't seem like that grumpy old guy I knew this morning. I Hope you're ready for a good fucking Brian!"

"After a meal like that and having you in my bed it's hard to be grumpy. You're way too eager!!" I laughed with my arms still wrapped around her warm body.

Joanne giggled "I know...I just love fucking!!"

"I think she means it!!" I thought.

We slowly walked upstairs to the bedroom where we stripped and fell on the bed. Once again, we kissed and fumbled around.

I went down to her hairless crotch and slowly lapped and savoured her flowing juices. Then I licked my way down between her thighs to her tiny feet. I massaged them for several minutes. Then she grabbed my cock with her feet and toyed with it. My cock got aroused to the point I couldn't stand it anymore, I just had to poke it into her hairless hole. After a few strokes, we became synchronized and our breathing got heavier, our kissing became more and more intense. My nostrils were soon filled with all her glorious female scents. The more I smelled, the more aroused I became. Joanne suddenly pulled herself from under me. She jumped on top and started riding me like a professional bull rider. There's no getting off easy with this girl. She takes her sex very seriously.

Joanne jumped off and laid on her back with her legs spread wide open and motioned for me to put it in and impregnate her. I leaned down kissing her neck and her lips while thrusting my rod in and out of her tight and juicy little hole. I didn't have to worry about lube, she was making plenty of her own. She wrapped her hands and feet tightly around me. I kept pounding her as hard as I could. She arched her back, her eyes rolled. She squeezed me tighter and tighter like a cobra as she built up her orgasm. She started screaming and repeating over and over

"Oh fuck, yes!" Her voice went from a high pitch squeal down to almost a low. I could feel myself shooting spurts of cum inside her. Finally, a couple more quick jabs into her pussy, I rolled over, breathing hard. It dawned on me that was out of shape and definitely no porn star. I just laid there as Joanne did the same as well. After a bit she snuggled up to me with her ass against my cock and pulled the blankets over the both of us. I draped my arms around her and fell asleep with not so much as a nary of a word.

The next morning, I woke up with Joanne dead to world beside me. She had the cutest little snore; it was like a cat purring. I gave her a little peck on her soft creamy white shoulder. I quietly got up, got dressed, and went downstairs. I was going through my usual morning routine when Joanne clumsily staggered in barefooted with her robe wide open, hiding nothing.

"I'm sorry Brian," Joanne apologized profusely while she squinted and rubbed her eyes. " I was going to get up early and make your breakfast and maybe have a quickie with you before you left for work. I guess I overdid it yesterday."

I went over and gave Joanne a big hug and a kiss "Aww...don't worry about it. I had a great time last night."

"Why didn't you grab my tits or pussy just now? My robe's open!"

A little startled, I answered, "I didn't know if I should."

"Ohh...it's okay Brian, anytime you want to grab them do it, Okay? I love to be touched and fondled!"

"Okay, Joanne," I replied and hugged her again, this time making sure I grabbed and played with her tits.

"Did you want some breakfast, Joanne?"

"No, but I'll have a coffee." She answered as she sat down, still with her robe open

"Wow...I can't believe I'm so tired after last night. I needed that sooo...much... thank you!"

"I think I needed it worse than you."

I finished my breakfast, got dressed. Joanne got up and straightened my hat. I reached in behind her robe and pulled her closer while squeezing her ass cheeks; then I gave her a departing kiss.

"You're off tomorrow Saturday, right?" Joanne asked while stepping back as she closed her robe.

"I'm off until Tuesday this week," I answered.

"Joanne meekly smiled, "Great!! I have plans for us then!"