What A Good Girl Does [F4M]

Info
A mature good girl teases and pleases her Daddy.
290 words
4.67
7.7k
5
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many 'Daddy' themed scripts and audios infantilize the female character as Daddy's Little Girl, assuming that she has no will of her own and is completely dependent for her pleasure on a man. But a fully mature, erotically knowledgeable woman calls a man Daddy when she freely decides she wants someone to remove the burden from her shoulders of always having to take charge.

This audio and the script by the wonderful Reddit user u/coreywest224 explores the dynamic of flowering under the praise of a man who uses his power to please in order to bring his woman to a state of carnal bliss.Come with me on this very personal, intimate and direct to listener journey.

This has been something that was on my mind for quite some time, so I gave this little performance my own twist. It is indeed a bit of throwback to my older audios as it’s not heavily edited or sound designed with background music, but rather a raw, sensual and very intimate experience. It only has very brief narrative elements and turns direct towards the listener soon.

I hope you’ll enjoy.
--------------------------------
FULL TAGS:
[assertive woman] [mature good girl] [loving daddy] [taking charge] [intimate] [sensual] [voyerism] [masturbation] [blowjob] [teasing] [begging] [on his lap] [performer orgasm] [scripted ramblefap] [direct to listener]

Performed and edited by She_wears_Shadows.
Sfx either found on freesound.org , taken from my own library or provided by Reddit users: u/dominaexcrucior and u/Paradoxxxical

⚠️ Disclaimer: All characters depicted in this fantasy audio are fictional and consenting adults. Written by an adult, performed by adults, and only to be listened to by adults. It is expressly forbidden to repost, download, upload, clip or share anywhere without prior permission.

AUDIO IS BEST ENJOYED WITH HEADPHONES.

--:--
--:--
1.0
She_wears_Shadows
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
DamnyoureyesDamnyoureyes2 months ago

You're voice is so incredibly sexy. You are definitely a very, very good girl.

asherfoxasherfox2 months ago

That was a very sexy listen! You have a such a sexy voice. You got me hot right at the start!

DrStoneyDrStoney2 months ago

You are the PERFECT good girl! We all look for good girls like you. You set the bar!

Share this

Similar Stories

Escaping Mommy Mode Trying to recapture passion.in Loving Wives
So Observant I watched the words you wrote as I rubbed myself...in Audio
An Unexpected and Erotic Threesome An unexpected and erotic threesome.in Group Sex
Dan and Me Pt. 01 Introducing me and my friend with benefits.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Fantasy Sex Cruise 01 Fantasy trip leads to a new reality.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories